• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Chi is hosting another tourney in like October.

And Steep I was going to talk to you about possibly going to that one instead of the one in Ann Arbor, but it really doesn't matter to me. (Just that Composer will be at that one!)

That's if I can even afford to go to either, by the looks of the current situation I really can't. :/

steep

Smash Lord
Count I want to play you. And Yeah Xero we can go to the one in IL. Rejoice, Composer! We shall have a glorious reunion!

Count

Smash Champion
@Soulpeach I was doing quite well in 2011 when I stopped playing <3

And steep if you're in indy anytime hit me up =) haven't really picked up the controller in the past yearish but I'll probably but some time in with ren for funsies.

Fancy Fanny

advances in gem tech
XERO I THOUGHT YOU WERE IN FORT WAYNE.

Turns out autocorrect doesn't work on all caps.

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
the vamp why the hell are you awake

Alright something i wanted to bring up X:

So OS was talking to me about it and stuff and I kinda wanna go to The Airship in North Carolina in July. It's about as far as Pound is but this tournament looks AMAZING. Brawl, Melee, 64, Pokemon HGSS, Mafia, it looks amazing. I kinda... can't miss this XD So who's in? And how are we gonna get there? OS how are you getting there? I checked for plane tickets and they're about $250~ which isn't too bad. I'm sure we can get them cheaper though, most likely. Carpooling would be nice, but I know Crash won't want to take the mothership there.

But yeah, I'm going.

Alright so this weekend we're going to Athens. Car group leaving from louisville looks like:

Crash
Hilt
Tac
Joey
Jake (meeting us in louisville)
LoZ (coming with jake)
Day (picking her up in cincy)

Seats (other than driver and shotgun) will be decided on the spot :p
Dude I'm still excited for this tournament :urg:

Krystedez

Awaken the Path
kryztaldeshaun just because your name is red and you stole Hilt's font color does not mean I am afraid or threatened by you so don't even think about it bub
and you stole Hilt's font color
you stole Hilt's font
stole Hilt's
I...

I am appalled, good sir.

I am merely paying homage to my good friend and patriot to the smash community, Master Hilt.

steep

Smash Lord
Hey who was it that wanted to play while in Muncie? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to search past pages. lol I'm on Ball State campus from now on so hit me up when you wanna play!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
hey indiana can you guys host a tournament in like new york city or something

i definitely did not just type new yorick city at first

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Oh I am trying to host another tournament guys but the Game Preserve is being a huge **** in my *** about getting the rooms rented out. We're feeling the pressure from another local game store that opened nearby and as such we've been cramming as many events as we can on weekends as possible.

The earliest I think I can host something is... in October. >.>

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
Umm... I hope I can get back into the scene with Ren and Count. If anything, I'll be the one getting rides from people instead of being the one to drive everywhere.

Scooter

Smash Rookie
Hey who was it that wanted to play while in Muncie? I can't remember and I'm too lazy to search past pages. lol I'm on Ball State campus from now on so hit me up when you wanna play!
I believe that may have been me, idk I havent checked this thread in a while :/

Top Bottom