• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Indiana Social Thread - Composer is back and hosting on January 12th!

Mister Eric

Twitch.tv/MisterbeepEric Twitter: @MisterbeepEric
NNID
MisterEric
3DS FC
1075-1236-8207
Does Louisville have any dedicated drivers? Beta Dyne? Anyone?

Scooter

Smash Rookie
Im wanting to meet up with fellow indiana brawlers, i can't make it to many tourneys but if there was a "meet" every so often i'd be interested :)

Goodin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Goodin
Im wanting to meet up with fellow indiana brawlers, i can't make it to many tourneys but if there was a "meet" every so often i'd be interested :)
there are monthly brawl/ melee tourneys right down here in Louisville. If you live in southern IN then you can prob make it to here pretty quickly :)

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Scooter, that is largely dependent on what part of IN you live in. If you live in like Northernish Indiana we do stuff all the time for all kinds of games. (Brawl, Melee, Fighting games, and we play pretty much everything)

If you're Central IN, there are a few guys that play.

Southern IN has more people than Central, but not as many Brawl players unless you go to Louisville. (Well, not serious Brawl players anyway. But hanging out with Composer is still cool as hell)

And there are indeed *****es in IN. Just not many.

Scooter

Smash Rookie
Scooter, that is largely dependent on what part of IN you live in. If you live in like Northernish Indiana we do stuff all the time for all kinds of games. (Brawl, Melee, Fighting games, and we play pretty much everything)

If you're Central IN, there are a few guys that play.

Southern IN has more people than Central, but not as many Brawl players unless you go to Louisville. (Well, not serious Brawl players anyway. But hanging out with Composer is still cool as hell)

And there are indeed *****es in IN. Just not many.
I live in middletown which isnt far from muncie, so unless I plan on doing a lot of traveling i'm SOL i guess :/

Scooter

Smash Rookie
It's like an hour to where I'm currently at. Steep lives in Muncie during the school year I believe.

It's not that bad.
Well I guess its not that bad... once I get my liscense in October hopefully I can make it to some, unless I have a ride which isnt always guranteed. I used to travel way back when I did pokeman tcg tourneys but that was before the divorce ;_;

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
By then you should be able to play with Steep as well. We MIGHT be able to drive down there sometimes. But everyone who plays around here is going to start college this fall.

steep

Smash Lord
But if you live near Muncie we could play on weekends or something Scooter. There are a few people who play here in Muncie. At the end of the school year last year I was getting like 6 or so people together nearly once a week and we were playing so you would be able to join.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
I live in Louisville and a smashfest would be fun.. we really need to up the melee here and the brawl could raise as well . SMASH IN GENERAL IS TO GOOD TO BE THIS SMALL!!
Hey maybe this is just me but, we need a list of people going to Derby City ComicCon, if we could do meetups that would be sick and if someone could arrange a brawl or melee setup that would be sweet.
Hey you guys should get ahold of me on Skype.

Candlejackexcel

I am always looking to play with people.

steep

Smash Lord
Do it composer! Did you get my text about the gig I was playing? It said the music was arranged by the composer and I chuckled.

btw lmfao @ Tech Chase

E11

Smash Rookie
But if you live near Muncie we could play on weekends or something Scooter. There are a few people who play here in Muncie. At the end of the school year last year I was getting like 6 or so people together nearly once a week and we were playing so you would be able to join.
well i live in Gary In and i only have 1 friend that plays brawl/melee. think we can come also

Synthe

Smash Journeyman
This is E11. this is my 2nd account but yea we should play

Scooter

Smash Rookie
That would be nice, I'd like to actually play offline with people other than my 10 year old xbox fanboy brother, maybe we all can meet sometime and I can be the punch bag :p

DtJ S2n

Stardog Champion
BRoomer
Dude Scooter is a freaking awesome tag. It kind of makes me think of Skeeter from Doug haha.

Composer I would try to really want to go to your tournament.

steep

Smash Lord
Lol @ Composer.

And @ everyone else, I'll let you guys know about available times for us to all meet in Muncie and play some brawl. Anyone who is willing to make the drive is welcome! If we get some consistent good attendance I'll even start hosting tourneys. ;)

Count

Smash Champion
Woah woah woah - I'm insulted I'm not on legendary status for the power rankings, you know, like always listed at the bottom?

LOL jk. I miss everyone. And I spend my entire weekend watching the WHOBO stream. And Ren keeps iming me telling me to play. But I'm booty now, so probs onlly gonna train ren up <3

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Woah woah woah - I'm insulted I'm not on legendary status for the power rankings, you know, like always listed at the bottom?

LOL jk. I miss everyone. And I spend my entire weekend watching the WHOBO stream. And Ren keeps iming me telling me to play. But I'm booty now, so probs onlly gonna train ren up <3
You left and I became the best diddy. It was hard moving on but in the end everyone made it through

Top Bottom