• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPULSE 2013 - Thanks for coming/watching ^_^ - June 15th, 2013 - Toronto, Ontario

Status
Not open for further replies.

pidgezero_one

((((((((((( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) gotta go fast!
NNID
pidgezero_one
3DS FC
3222-5601-4071
keitaro can i commentate stream w/ u

not even joking that would make the entire tourney for me

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
I'm trying to find the cheapest flight, and I may be able to do a return flight trip for a about $460 through Air Canada (promotion will be over tomorrow). Only downside is, that I'd have to show up on Wednesday (would leave on Monday the day after).

I'm still deciding (especially since Tinman is gonna release the housing details soon) on coming. Hypothetically if I took that flight, who'd be able to house me from Wednesday to Monday?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
All it took you was four words and you've already convinced me. :p That and this would be the first (and maybe also last) time that we'll have the East and West Sonics of Canada at the same tournament.

If I can get the time off I'll likely be going. I'll find out tomorrow.

Shiny Mewtwo aka Jigglysir

PhD; Smash Community Studies
Premium
3DS FC
2191-7691-7941
All it took you was four words and you've already convinced me. :p That and this would be the first (and maybe also last) time that we'll have the East and West Sonics of Canada at the same tournament.

If I can get the time off I'll likely be going. I'll find out tomorrow.
Who's the east Sonic? Do you mean MKSpeedy?

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Yes Meekspeedy. Trolliest Sonic Alive.
Hey Ally, if I can make it to this, wanna have a money match? $2/$5 or something either way. The last time we actually played was like...when we all started out at Genesis 1. lol

[EDIT]

Thinking about it...yeah it WAS then. Unless we played during Genesis 2 while you were crashing in our hotel. Too many games to remember.

VinDaBess

Smash Rookie
TKO why are you calling Tinman possible names? dude's good and been hosting for a long time. I wouldn't give jack **** the way you're asking. or contact him directly via skype. #manners.
He's just being a good friend. I've spoken to Tinman about me no longer being able to attend Impulse due to family issues. In saying this, I kindly asked if I could get a refund for my Impulse registration. I posted this on May 1st at 8:26 PM, and still haven't gotten a response. In my anxious state, I may have spoken to several friends of mine in a Skype call regarding the issue. TKO being the kind individual he is, took the opportunity to aid me in my time of need.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
Was refund ever 'mentioned' to be possible? if so he'll most likely refund, dude's kinda busy he's not online at all. He only drops a message and dips back. give him time he's not a scumbag that's why the insults are not necessary.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Hopefully one or two of the lames that are supposed to be riding with keitaro bails, so I can get a spot with him.

also, this looks to be some serious competition with a few of my sonic brothers in attendance as well. Looks like Ima have to practice up and not scrub out again.

VinDaBess

Smash Rookie
Was refund ever 'mentioned' to be possible? if so he'll most likely refund, dude's kinda busy he's not online at all. He only drops a message and dips back. give him time he's not a scumbag that's why the insults are not necessary.
Me being unsure whether it's possible or not was the reason behind my asking. I also believe I have been giving him the appropriate time to respond, unless 15 days isn't enough time. Which in that case, I'm sorry.

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
Hopefully one or two of the lames that are supposed to be riding with keitaro bails, so I can get a spot with him.

also, this looks to be some serious competition with a few of my sonic brothers in attendance as well. Looks like Ima have to practice up and not scrub out again.
It's okay. I won't hold it against ya if you gotta go Falco or Fox. Play to win.

That being said, if you go all Sonic, will be awesome of you to join the race.

da K.I.D.

Smash Hero
Im definitely not going all sonic, I just need to practice the game in general.

but in my defense, my secondaries are all of equal fairness to sonic. I have like 4-5 secondaries and theyre all mid tier too.

Keitaro

People who run big events get a lot of messages. Sometimes they even miss the messages by mistake. If so just send another. If they ignore 2 messages then I can understand it being a problem.

KrIsP!

Smash Champion
He responded to a question of mine over face book in an hour or so. This was a month ago. He's probably just flooded right now, especially on smashboards where **** piles up and disappears.

Keitaro

I've missed smashboards messages before since this new update because the "conversations" thing they have is pretty confusing. I saw I got a message last week but never remember getting a notification for it.

MeekSpeedy

Smash Ace
OMG YES TIN I LOVE U TY FOR ADDING INJUSTICE HOLY **** YESSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS YEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS IT'S MY TIME TO SHINE YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS MUAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHEGHHGHSDAHBNJB MKHJ,RSYT,MSJHKJTSMSKHJROMSH5SJ Y4OU5SRY5^%$%^%uURTU5I6%$yurtjhHJTJRHJFG

pls add it to the pre-registration, or is Injustice registration @ the door?

Keitaro

Keitaro I see there is a hotel with very minor charge according to Tin Man. I say we should do that. We'd be able to have our crew and Gerry there.
I was told about the housing so I'd much rather do that. Likely won't have much money to spend at this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom