• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Important

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
MLG said:
In LBR10, 5th seed Nick Riddle (Samus) defeats 8th seed DEHF (Falco) 2-1. Nick Riddle won Game 2 on Smashville with a one-stock 92%. DEHF took Game 2 on Final Destination with a two-stock 20%. Nick Riddle then came back to take Game 3 on Rainbow Cruise with a one-stock 79% to win the set.

Nick Riddle overcame an incredibly difficult Samus vs. Falco matchup to win this.
even nick riddle has abandoned your character as awful and opted to use the low tier samus over her to fight DEHF. thoughts?

Snakeee

Smash Master
They also played two game 2's apparently :/

Lol Orion shuddup. Anyway, that's awesome to hear. I've actually been thinking maybe Falco isn't as bad as we've thought. Btw, why the **** would NR not ban FD on Falco??? o_O

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
Samus is just a better character. We all need to drop ZSS for her.

Mike2

Smash Ace
All of the above ^^^^

Need vids. Must see with own eyes. How does ZSS beat Falco? Much less the best Falco....

Good stuff Nick.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
They also played two game 2's apparently :/

Lol Orion shuddup. Anyway, that's awesome to hear. I've actually been thinking maybe Falco isn't as bad as we've thought. Btw, why the **** would NR not ban FD on Falco??? o_O
Green Greens seemed scarier at the time.
It's like FD camp, but you have to jump to approach.

Samus is just a better character. We all need to drop ZSS for her.
100% true.

I'm going to rage if there aren't vids
I hope there are. :(

Oh wow! I'd love to see videos of the matchup.
Yup.

Wow that's amazing, definitely gotta see this XD
Yeah.

All of the above ^^^^

Need vids. Must see with own eyes. How does ZSS beat Falco? Much less the best Falco....

Good stuff Nick.
Carefully, and with great skill.
Also, d-smash > footstool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom