• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

important!!!!

C~Dog

Smash Champion
You know, there's this thread for things related to Don't Come 2, such as crews and whatnot.

It's called the Don't Come 2 Thread.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
and yet again timic makes another useless thread everyone will hate
and yet again scoot makes another useless comment everyone will hate.

timic you should clone yourself and have a crew of just you imo, garunteed first place

swordsaint

Smash Master
One day I will find what does :bee:

also im taking the internet less seriously and stuff... also taking myself less seriously. I overreact to way too many things that are just pointless random stabs that dont mean ****

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
lets just get it out there ok guys, my secret is that I have no secrets and no weakness's, your all nubs, except for nova.

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
I like how that road is going backwards and makes no sense, the orginal post is at the end of the thread? and you cant get there because the thread goes in a different direction? so you have no idea what the actual orginal post is and thus cant not go off topic?

whoever made that picture is ****

luke_atyeo

Smash Hero
well I suppose in their defence, if you are bothered to travel 2 miles they have male AND female services available, so at least they are thinking of the everyday man

Top Bottom