• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

IMPORTANT: University of Maryland - Shell Shocked: The Drunken Brawl (4/26/2008)

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Wiis by themselves are also appreciated, since I believe we ourselves have 4 wiis and 5 or 6 TVs. Bring whatever you can.

Deadthewanderer

Smash Cadet
I'll try and make it to this one, but I'm gonna miss the Doubles for sure. And about the arguement about stages before, the rules are the rules, they're already set and it'd be rude to make quick changes before the tourney. Take into consideration that some people may be training in accordance to the rules. Say they've been training on those levels for whatever reason, and those levels suddenly got banned, I'm sure they wouldn't exactly be happy. Seriously dude, don't ***** about the level selections, I'm tired of seeing people do this. You don't like the rules and you just happen to not have a good point about why they should be changed, then just don't participate. Even hold your own tournament if you like.

boss8

Smash Hero
Can you find that out soon? Like I don't want to find a teammate and say i'll team if boss doesn't team with me and then have that guy find someone and say i'll team with you if chred doesn't team with me and end up with this chain of ifs. Like if it's no definite in the next few days, I think I'll ask aero if he hasn't got anyone.
i don't know if he is coming or not and he's not answerin me.....ugh!!!

kirbstir

Smash Lord
i might not be able to stay for singles, since I'm going into DC later that night

g-regulate

Smash Hero
so that means youre coming for teams @ joe? if not, im teaming with azen. if not him , im teaming with aho. and if not him, im teaming with omni. and if not him im teaming with neo. and if not him im teaming with chred

hova

Smash Champion
me and meep are going to win teams. TA should also crash at my place the night before, unless we go out. in that case, all TA21+ should come out and then crash at my place

Meep- what's our team name? I like Hova & Meep

kirbstir

Smash Lord
Actually I probably won't show for the tournament; you'll have to make due with one of those noobs =p

DK SmAsH

Smash Journeyman
i'm tempted to say you're an idiot. if a ddd hits side+B and a capsule with a final smash comes out, why would that be acceptable?
i'm tempted to say chillin is hilarious...

i know where i'm counterpicking Chred
haha!

me and hova are gonna b the new newly weds XD. I might not stay for singles have to go to a dinner with family.
hey im actually getting married soon

I'll try and make it to this one, but I'm gonna miss the Doubles for sure. And about the arguement about stages before, the rules are the rules, they're already set and it'd be rude to make quick changes before the tourney. Take into consideration that some people may be training in accordance to the rules. Say they've been training on those levels for whatever reason, and those levels suddenly got banned, I'm sure they wouldn't exactly be happy. Seriously dude, don't ***** about the level selections, I'm tired of seeing people do this. You don't like the rules and you just happen to not have a good point about why they should be changed, then just don't participate. Even hold your own tournament if you like.
dude calm down thats how tournies get better and more balanced....its not like they r changing them mid-tourny...and if ur one of those "training" in levels for the tourny maybe u shouldnt because they r subject to change...it says so IN the rules

meepxzero

Smash Master
hova and meep is fine lol. Al come to ur place hova if theres smash or if ur going out. My cables out in my house and i have nothing better to do that night >_>.

Rebel581

Smash Champion
ATTENTION!

I just realized that this Saturday is Maryland day, so parking will be harder to find. Try and get here on the earlier side rather than later side. There are other places on campus to park, and you can park in any of them as long as they say you can.

If worst comes to worst, try parking at the metro or carpool with others.

TheYoster

Smash Journeyman
Yo I'll come to this one and bring a full set-up (wii+tv). You should try and get a link of a printable map of UMCP ChRed, like how "UMBC Super Smasher" did with his map of UMBC in his smashfest threads. Since UMCP is so **** big I heard It'll probably help alot so people can get there on time without getting lost.

Lobos

Smash Master
Alright so I'll try to bring my tv/wii, and I want to do teams. Any takers?

Hey Hova I might stop by tomorrow if guys don't go out, I'll call. Not forgetting rockband this time around.

JCaesar

Smash Hero
NNID
JCaesar
That is one awesome robotic buddy in your sig jcaesar.
My best friend (P-Wubbs on smashboards) made it for me, though the idea was mine. He's opening a sig shop in the artwork emporium soon if you're interested.

Exactly how crowded is "Maryland Day" gonna be?

forute

Smash Ace
Alright so I'll try to bring my tv/wii, and I want to do teams. Any takers?

Hey Hova I might stop by tomorrow if guys don't go out, I'll call. Not forgetting rockband this time around.
Oh man I will moneymatch anybody at rock band drums

ChRed2AKrisp

Smash Master
Forute, I could take you at guitar or singing. I do better with the guitar hero guitar, I think it's more accurate.

Also, if anyone still doesn't have a teammate tomorrow, let me know, chozen as always has said he'll come, but we know that doesn't mean anything

Mild $oss

Smash Journeyman
Maryland Day is the special holiday where we praise the gods that we are fortunate enough to not live in Virginia.
Sure gonna be funny when a bunch of people from Virginia go up to a Maryland tourney on Maryland Day and take top 2~5.

Vist

Smash Champion
same here, chinesahh. wanna team?

if not anyone else? I'm really lazy with checking this thread so someone message me

Top Bottom