• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[IMPORTANT] 10/10 votes: Finished on eating CAKE @ 11:59 PM

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Yes...I woke up this morning and went on smashboards as a daily routine and a little after I find that today marks the tenth anniversary of Smash World Forums.

Now for the reason of this post...I have but one slice of CAKE...whether I eat the slice of CAKE will be decided on the first ten posters in this thread.

A LITTLE INFO ON THAT SLICE OF CAKE...

It was actually just brought this very morning Saturday 8-21-10 from a birthday party of a two year old. Daniella, a child of my moms nextdoor neighbor/friend.
---------

If I eat that slice of CAKE, I will eat it on behalf of you all(Smash World Forums). I will celebrate in the eating of cake for you all; you guys decide if I should eat it or not.

Some cake is better than none.

-The Phenom: Decide now before the day ends!!! only 4hrs. and some twenty five minutes until the day is over here in the Pacific West in the United States!!!

-Australia<3 and Congrats Mic_128!!! and THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!

Asdioh

Not Asidoh
i didn't read but my brother's birthday was thursday and there is about half of an ice cream cake left.

i don't want it though because there is too much vanilla

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Bump! Bump! Will I do the honor of eating CAKE in honor of us all celebrating SWF's tenth anniversary?

-I need 7 more of you guys to tell me if I should and 10 more to tell me not to.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Six in Favor of eating it!

Two against me eating the cake!

Less than an hour away!!! Hurry up people!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fuelbi

Banned via Warnings
You've already got more than half of the people in favor of you eating the cake, so you should just get to eating it already or something before this closes

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
CAN I GET THREE MORE PEOPLE TO SAY YESSSSS!!!! 7/10 people now, probably less than 30 minutes remaining!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! XD

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
Go for it dude.
Aright then! Thats 9!/10 with 29 minutes remaining!!!

Whose going to cast that last needed vote for the people of SWF?

edit: Last voter will recieve the first bite of the CAKE slice in my mind.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
One more vote!!!! Clap! Clap! Cl! Cl! Clap!!! One more vote!!!! Clap! Clap! Cl! Cl! Clap!!!

Tacel

Smash Lord
It's really late at night. Now you're going to have strange dreams about birds riding bicycles up walls that are actually the pages of a book and you have to collect all of the letter Q's before you wake up.

Somebody vote for him to eat it.

The Prophet_

Smash Apprentice
It's really late at night. Now you're going to have strange dreams about birds riding bicycles up walls that are actually the pages of a book and you have to collect all of the letter Q's before you wake up.

Somebody vote for him to eat it.
How considerate of you <3

Top Bottom