• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Marth is getting boring now. Like I'm doing fine with Marth. I'm beating space animals with him and all. But it seems like its all the same steps. Dash Dance to grabs or Fairs. Wait till the person Dodges or rolls to attack or grab. Over and over..........gets boring. I might drop him. and just stick to Peach. with Peach you can be so creative is nutz. Thats why I never get bored of using her. its always something new and random I can do with her.

(*Jman*)

Smash Champion
Marth is getting boring now. Like I'm doing fine with Marth. I'm beating space animals with him and all. But it seems like its all the same steps. Dash Dance to grabs or Fairs. Wait till the person Dodges or rolls to attack or grab. Over and over..........gets boring. I might drop him. and just stick to Peach. with Peach you can be so creative is nutz. Thats why I never get bored of using her. its always something new and random I can do with her.
marth boring >_< that my fav person in the whole game i wish my marth was better then my fox marth i can play him 4 hours ^_^

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Jman- He is fun at times but........tends to get boring, yesterday I was usuing him alot and I felt dead (and I was winning matches with him too.) I guess its cause I dont like high/top tiers. Always winning tournies and get on my nerves cause I'm Peach Vs them and its a real pain in the azz. Thats just me though

Vanz- Sheik to me is just moring over all. to me, the most boring character there. same **** over and over. tilts to cheap kills and you win. You dont even have to move around much. When I see a sheik win I am not impressed at all. I rather be impressed see a Fox or Marth win than sheik.

Ether way I dont need a secondary. I can beat all characters with Peach. Fox was one of my problems. I was beating D1 and starz fox. Starz I could never beat. now I can take him out with Peach. Falco I **** so no worries there. sheik I got but if I dont play them alot I play shakey when I get to face one. and Marth its 50/50 he has his days and I have mine.

mog87

Smash Ace
lmao sheik is like peach except faster and a slightly nerfed downsmash. Peach+bunny hood= crazy float canceling sheik.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
**** sheik. can 't stand the *****. Thats why I'm glad my Peach counters that *****

But OMG! I nevere knew Pikachu was so godly. My Pika is crazy. I Put in good tech skills into Pika...........this guy is top tier XD!!! Wait till I get some vids up. **** Marth. I'm gonna be using pika to have fun. This character is way too much of a blast. I was using him all day I did not touch any other character. Well i touched Peach then Zelda a few times. oh and Pichu. He is godly too. I cant wait to use him on Snake and shadow XD!!

I was playing him to help out Ndelz. I did not think I be so good with him to a point I wanna use him alot. I'm so adding him to my team of characters I use for fun. And Now Ndelz Pika learned some stuff. Snakee and Shadow are gonna get thier butts kicked by Ndelz XD!!!

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
ooooo, I wanna get in on this pika action. I have played some good pikas before, so I think I know how to handle them. We shall see if your pika is godly like you say.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
ooooo, I wanna get in on this pika action. I have played some good pikas before, so I think I know how to handle them. We shall see if your pika is godly like you say.
Pika Battle!!

Your Falco against my Pika next time we play. Your gonna get gimped so bad its too funny for the human eye XD!!!

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
haha, you won't beat me with pika.
i like having fun and using pika too though.
i'll pika ditto you next time i see you, then play yhou with my jiggs.
i saw your videos on youtube with those pika dittos.
how did nikc do against your peach? is he getting better?

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I only used Peach once aginst him today. he did not too well. I used Pika against his Peach so he could see how Pika should Handle one. That Dsmash is gay on Pika. I cant attack her from the ground. or its CC to Dsmash so I gotta start my stuff in the air and take it from there.

I wont beat your jiggs you say?...........50 cent MM. Your Jiggs Vs My pika. Same for the pika dittos

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
I only used Peach once aginst him today. he did not too well. I used Pika against his Peach so he could see how Pika should Handle one. That Dsmash is gay on Pika. I cant attack her from the ground. or its CC to Dsmash so I gotta start my stuff in the air and take it from there.

I wont beat your jiggs you say?...........50 cent MM. Your Jiggs Vs My pika. Same for the pika dittos
haha, sure. 50 cents pika ditto and 50 cents jiggs vs pika.

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
Dark- Thanks for the help today, your Peach is still a tooooo Good , but man your Pimp-Pika is *******.........LOL Pika For top Tier.....Best character in the game by far.....thanks for all the tips.....Just remember Pikachu is my main...so watch out....

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Aye yie yie.

Dude its crew stuff. I can be worrying about you as to smash. We have a tournament to get ready or. you cant be everywhere we are.

Dark- Thanks for the help today, your Peach is still a tooooo Good , but man your Pimp-Pika is *******.........LOL Pika For top Tier.....Best character in the game by far.....thanks for all the tips.....Just remember Pikachu is my main...so watch out....

Hee hee heeeeee!

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
o killing blow X_X. I take it then i wont be joining you guys till brawl. T_T
DONT say **** like that, all he means is that we have to train just like everyone else, we have tourneys to go to and get ready for, train and youll get alot better and when u make the crew u can come around with us and practice..... We are called a crew for a reason......I still wanna see u beat my pika........next time

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Ohh hells no. Dark, you aint going to take me out with your pika. Hell, I'll even put money on the line *****. This may be a lil much, BUT HOW ABOUT A 75 CENT MM! NEXT TIME WE PLAY *****! it is officially on.

and yeah, lemme get in on that staten island practice stuff, I need to tighten up.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
DONT say **** like that, all he means is that we have to train just like everyone else, we have tourneys to go to and get ready for, train and youll get alot better and when u make the crew u can come around with us and practice..... We are called a crew for a reason......I still wanna see u beat my pika........next time
O i know, i am training (alot) just still some moves i cant get at >_<. But im workign on it. Also i can beat your pika ^_^. Behold my super technique, pikachu return to your pokeball, there i win. ^w^ (j/k)

Added:also i would think you guys would want me there cause i accept any MM match. Free money, lol. (again j/k)

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
I actually just watch a video under your name ndelz vs. the pimp-pika. Good music too, but god dam that was a fast moving battle. Have to make ganon faster than that @_@.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Ohh hells no. Dark, you aint going to take me out with your pika. Hell, I'll even put money on the line *****. This may be a lil much, BUT HOW ABOUT A 75 CENT MM! NEXT TIME WE PLAY *****! it is officially on.

and yeah, lemme get in on that staten island practice stuff, I need to tighten up.
Oh yea. And when I win, I like Falco to switch places with Pikachu on the tier list please :D

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Well, dark, I just watched a vid of you vs ndelz. I admit I haven't seen the others, but just read my comment.
The vid i posted on was the one that had "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragon Force as its song.

But still, from this vid your pika looks challenging.

EDIT: I just saw your post (skipped over it while i was typing mine/watching the vids). Hell no is my falco going to lose, nor will he switch places with pika on the tier list ever. If he does, I'll quite falco and main pichu.

Also a question, who the hell is bxnice on youtube?

DOUBLE EDIT: Sleep, I'm going to bed.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Well, dark, I just watched a vid of you vs ndelz. I admit I haven't seen the others, but just read my comment.
The vid i posted on was the one that had "Through the Fire and Flames" by Dragon Force as its song.

But still, from this vid your pika looks challenging.

EDIT: I just saw your post (skipped over it while i was typing mine/watching the vids). Hell no is my falco going to lose, nor will he switch places with pika on the tier list ever. If he does, I'll quite falco and main pichu.

Also a question, who the hell is bxnice on youtube?

DOUBLE EDIT: Sleep, I'm going to bed.
Then get ready to quit falco ;)

And that is Venom (dionis) that loser.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
nick, ritz is right about anther. his pika is amazing. best pika i've ever seen.
you should take ritz's advice on the video he commented on.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=RFAkhD8mxqE&feature=related
watch that fight.
in the end he does a thunder bolt edgegard.
that was the edgeguard i was talking about.
i've also seen chudat do it so you should definitely practice thaat.
anther alsso uses his up b to get to the ledge to edge hog with lightning speed (lol)
sooo practice that too. watch that and other videos of his.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
woohoo, i just noticed your new avatar dark.
finally you have one with the peach you play lol.
i think i'm taking up pika as a secondary.
i'd only use him against jiggly puff though.
anyway, i'm not completely sure yett but i'm gonna consider it.

Top Bottom