• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Same to you and the rest of I.E and I dont think I am. 2 bad experences at W2Z in a row as me placeing bad? I think I'll use my money one something more important.

Also, what is up with I.E training, where is it. Nicks House? My House? what?

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Merry -late- Christmas everybody :)

Can everyone show up to the weeklie this friday because I think I'm going to web2zone that day. If we all go we can fight each other with friendlies and train there (and possibly enter the weeklie if ya want).

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
Merry -late- Christmas everybody :)

Can everyone show up to the weeklie this friday because I think I'm going to web2zone that day. If we all go we can fight each other with friendlies and train there (and possibly enter the weeklie if ya want).
Ohhh ****. Now I am definitely going to the weeklies. I been waiting for a while to play our crews fox, and now here's my opportunity (Note: This aint cockiness, simply excitement haha).

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Not that anyone cares >_> but i dont think ill be doing the weekly this friday, realized i wasted all me money on cards and gifts that i would only have enough to get there but not enough to get home. T_T

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
well, i feel a bit in the giving mood (and I got some money for xmas, go extended family!), and I could spot you the money necessary to get home if you wanted. You could just pay me back when you get the money.

EDIT: Dark. Pch, if you see this, it would be cool if you could tell me what time I should come/leave your house. Thanks

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
well, i feel a bit in the giving mood (and I got some money for xmas, go extended family!), and I could spot you the money necessary to get home if you wanted. You could just pay me back when you get the money.

EDIT: Dark. Pch, if you see this, it would be cool if you could tell me what time I should come/leave your house. Thanks

Any time that is good for you and its done. Dont matter to me

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
Thnx for the offer gkrackerr, but i think it be too much to play there, a cab to penn station and a ticket back home. >_<#

But if were ever playing at someones house i could do that.

(like if you were ever doing your house or if dark.pch lets me come over when you guys arent doing serious training)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I'm playing smash here today. Oye shin, give me a call or something to let me know if you can come by and play. I'll recorded you and put the vids up after you leave. I found an easier way to put up vids now

BUM163

Smash Lord
There Is A Weekly At Web2zone This Friday Just 2 Inform Ya. Drk Peach Is There Gonna B More Tournies In L.i? If So Let Me Know

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Well it would have.......but thanks to the prices, it failed. One way ticket is $32 so imagine round trip. Well I cant go. dammit why N.J has to be so complex for no reason.......
theres no rides u can share with ppl? between u and ur crew and since bum wants to come, thats 5 ppl from ny. theres gotta be a way. 6 ppl if classicyayo is up in ny then, but i think he'l be down in pa still then.

Snakeee

Smash Master
theres no rides u can share with ppl? between u and ur crew and since bum wants to come, thats 5 ppl from ny. theres gotta be a way. 6 ppl if classicyayo is up in ny then, but i think he'l be down in pa still then.
Ndelz is driving us now, but there's only enough room for the 4 of us....stupid cars with 2 back seats. Sorry Bum (and Ritz?....do you have a ride?) , we'd give you a ride if we could. Try to find another way.

Shinigami666

Smash Apprentice
Posting from mah wii

Yo, I wasnt on smashboards to see that we were meetin at darks. Nonetheless, who from our crew is going for sure to the weeklie so I can make sure who to look for. This will be one way to fight you peoples since i didnt make it to the smashfest.

Cia

das kwl
snake - this weekly is gonna be hot, so don't miss it ^_^

p.s. you guys should definitely do some crew battles. your line up is looking pretty sick these days. keep it IE

--V

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
We have one at the ToS tournament next month.

And as for me going to the weeklie. I am not too sure. Last two experiences there I did terrible. I have not done that bad in a LONG time............and two times in a row. Chances are i might just stay home. I think i'll lose my head if I do that bad for the third time and waste my cash.............again........

gkrackerr

Smash Ace
I'm def hitting up the weekly tommorow.

Shinigami, I'll shout out your name so I can find you haha.

Vanz, I want a rematch money match. You didn't answer me when i suggested it the first time >.<. So what it be, you game?

Snake, I want to go to the ToS tourney. Worst comes to worst I think I can take a train. Hopefully though I'd get a ride from my pops.

EDIT: Btw, you guys suck balls for not coming to Dark's place today to train :(. You guys missed out on a pretty **** fun time haha. Btw Dark got a new trick *cough* secondary *cough* up his sleave. Best whatch yourselves or you might just get gayed.

DOUBLE EDIT: What time are people thinking of going to the weekly. I just read the first page and it says they start around 5 or 6, so i was thinking of gettin there at around 3 or 4. Any thoughts?

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
I'm def hitting up the weekly tommorow.

Shinigami, I'll shout out your name so I can find you haha.

Vanz, I want a rematch money match. You didn't answer me when i suggested it the first time >.<. So what it be, you game?

Snake, I want to go to the ToS tourney. Worst comes to worst I think I can take a train. Hopefully though I'd get a ride from my pops.

EDIT: Btw, you guys suck balls for not coming to Dark's place today to train :(. You guys missed out on a pretty **** fun time haha. Btw Dark got a new trick up his sleave. Best whatch yourselves or you might just get gayed.

DOUBLE EDIT: What time are people thinking of going to the weekly. I just read the first page and it says they start around 5 or 6, so i was thinking of gettin there at around 3 or 4. Any thoughts?
Thank you gkrackerr, now i know the times and im able to make it, woo! Think i can make it around the same time.

Shadow 111

Smash Lord
i saw you playing today xivk. you seem to be getting a lot better. good job =D lol.

i want to play you again though... playing you could help me improve my jiggs against gannon. lol.

good **** ninja link. you did well unlike me =( lol. i didn't like my bracket much though lol. i had alukard then D1... unluck =/.

ritz- your falco is getting really beast lol.
shingami and mop?- i didn't get to play either of you in singles. only got to play doubles with you two and ninja link once unfortunately.
also because i didn't get to fight you, shinigami, and see how i do i can't become top elite yett. *sigh*

oh well, i'm going to sleep. lol

ndelz87

Smash Apprentice
From what i hear the weeklie mad fun, next time ill be there.... i didnt have enough money to waste this week.....and shadow i lost your light.... i think Brenda stole it....

Top Bottom