• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Its not that. I know it was a bad day so its over with. its peole harrassing me and **** thats tickig me off. then others think I'm just compaling when they have no ****ing clue.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
This again? Oh man. I rather just let people talk. People are idots and dont know anything until the get the full story from the source.

Just do your magic and own them.Thats guy 'Mofo" you played him at VLS and beat him. and he was one of the players that was talking **** to you on the boards. Now he has full respect to you. Do that to those other noobs and there you go :)

Ryan-K

Smash Master
Seriously who is hikarui? >_>

Just beat other ppl or something learning other characters is the best way to learn matchups and just get better in general i mean there is noone who just plays one character hell bum plays bowser and DK

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Yea, I did. After that he changed his mind about me. But thats easier said than done. here is a post of my problem. Not many know this about me but might as well let it out so people can back off.

"I'm just really ****ing annoyed And another reason I dont like MM is cause I have a big weakness people abuse. Yet they dont know that they are. I'm a very nervous player. I dont show it but I am. I'm more like that fighting Marth and Fox. I cant recall one time anyone on my Level or better........and Peach dittos (wether better than me or not..........shocking huh?) I have kept my cool. Bad habit or w/e you wanna call it. but thats how I am. and at the last min I ALWAYS screw up. You saw my Match with brookmen. How your winning then lose it all and so close for the win. This happens to me all the time. Same when I was fighting chu dats Y.Link sencond match. I was winning, and like a dumbazz, I do my usual screw up and lost to his Y.Link. So close and I fail. Same happen when I fought XIF. if I was not such a coward in matches I do MM alot more. its only rare I do them. I dont wanna lose a match on my behalf. if I'm gonna lose I wanna lose cause the player did something right. Not me being a nervous reck or annoyed in a fight. I use friendlies more so I can have a better chance of doing my best without fear, I'm still nervous but not as much. hopeing that would help. I dont think I will ever get off this habit. Though it be nice for once to fight with my Cool against people on my level or better and in tounament matches.

So ya, add that with my other reason I dont MM people. "

After this Post Vanz said he hated peach players. Its W/E wether people like me or not. I'm an all around fun and funny person that likes to make people laugh. Through smash the most with the way I play. So I dont think I deserve being harrassed on aim about it. I do nothing to people to get this kind of respect. all i wanna do is get better and have fun. the hell is so bad about that?

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice

Just beat other ppl or something learning other characters is the best way to learn matchups and just get better in general i mean there is noone who just plays one character hell bum plays bowser and DK
I'm a 15 year old kid from Utha that is a fan of Dark.Pch's work. He does not play like any other Peach's I seem and I like his style. So I wanted to be friends with him and have him help my Peach out as well. I like others like Mike G and Vidjo. But I hardly see them on the boards to talk to them on here.

Yea, I did. After that he changed his mind about me. But thats easier said than done. here is a post of my problem. Not many know this about me but might as well let it out so people can back off.

"I'm just really ****ing annoyed And another reason I dont like MM is cause I have a big weakness people abuse. Yet they dont know that they are. I'm a very nervous player. I dont show it but I am. I'm more like that fighting Marth and Fox. I cant recall one time anyone on my Level or better........and Peach dittos (wether better than me or not..........shocking huh?) I have kept my cool. Bad habit or w/e you wanna call it. but thats how I am. and at the last min I ALWAYS screw up. You saw my Match with brookmen. How your winning then lose it all and so close for the win. This happens to me all the time. Same when I was fighting chu dats Y.Link sencond match. I was winning, and like a dumbazz, I do my usual screw up and lost to his Y.Link. So close and I fail. Same happen when I fought XIF. if I was not such a coward in matches I do MM alot more. its only rare I do them. I dont wanna lose a match on my behalf. if I'm gonna lose I wanna lose cause the player did something right. Not me being a nervous reck or annoyed in a fight. I use friendlies more so I can have a better chance of doing my best without fear, I'm still nervous but not as much. hopeing that would help. I dont think I will ever get off this habit. Though it be nice for once to fight with my Cool against people on my level or better and in tounament matches.

So ya, add that with my other reason I dont MM people. "

After this Post Vanz said he hated peach players. Its W/E wether people like me or not. I'm an all around fun and funny person that likes to make people laugh. Through smash the most with the way I play. So I dont think I deserve being harrassed on aim about it. I do nothing to people to get this kind of respect. all i wanna do is get better and have fun. the hell is so bad about that?
Your nervous in all your fights? I would have never guessed that at all. But being like that can cost you when your close to the win like you just stated here. You should get your mind of that in a fight somehow. MP3 player while playing might help. And you would be nervous fighting me? I find that funny. I be crapping in my pants i ever got into a match with you. I would be shaking. LOL

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799

I play with others. Just not in tournaments. My other characters are not that good. I play with Falcon, Fox and lil of Doc.

And Zelda is my secondary

New: Marth, Roy

Your nervous in all your fights? I would have never guessed that at all. But being like that can cost you when your close to the win like you just stated here. You should get your mind of that in a fight somehow. MP3 player while playing might help. And you would be nervous fighting me? I find that funny. I be crapping in my pants i ever got into a match with you. I would be shaking. LOL
Yea, thats how I am. I got better at Peach dittos from playing XIF and vidjo but still a lil shakey about the match up. I do listen to music sometimes when I play to help with that. does not help all the time....

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
You know, it might be worth it if you had MM. Even if you lose, you said you play different in tournament matches right. Like I dont even think as people see you now they believe you went even with Chu dat. Yet you did cause you were a different person. Maybe if you got use to it then you would get being nervous out of your system. If you lose Money, dont worry about it. and if they wish to get happy and talk trash, leave him it show how stupid and how much of a swore winner they are. and makes you a better player. winning is not always everything you know. ;)

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
You know, it might be worth it if you had MM. Even if you lose, you said you play different in tournament matches right. Like I dont even think as people see you now they believe you went even with Chu dat. Yet you did cause you were a different person. Maybe if you got use to it then you would get being nervous out of your system. If you lose Money, dont worry about it. and if they wish to get happy and talk trash, leave him it show how stupid and how much of a swore winner they are. and makes you a better player. winning is not always everything you know. ;)
Dark Pch doesn't like to do MMs just so they can play harder. it's stupid in his opinion. He rather plays friendlies, where it's free and they can play their hardest instead of him paying just so they can play harder.

In other words, he doesn't wanna play people in friendlies so they can john later on if they lose >>

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Dark Pch doesn't like to do MMs just so they can play harder. it's stupid in his opinion. He rather plays friendlies, where it's free and they can play their hardest instead of him paying just so they can play harder.

In other words, he doesn't wanna play people in friendlies so they can john later on if they lose >>
I dont think you understand his post Rockin. I get what he is saying and I just might have to put up with Peoples **** just toKill this phobia of being nervous in a fight. Jash wants to play me so bad in one so I'll just start with him first. Dont care what happens after.

And wether friendlies or tournaments, people will cry about matches. there is no escape from it.

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Work on that DI hrd and fast Dark.Pch. That is one of your biggest weakness. If you can aviod simple combos and such your good to go. and not being nervous and these matches wont be nothing to you at all. If you nearly beat big names with all these problems, imagine when you dont have them......OWNAGE!

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
XIF gave me advice On DI and returning to the stage so I'm gonna test it.

If its not NL, I'm mostly doing things alone with no help at all. Nother reason I struggle alot and things are hard for me. And I'm able to help others but not myself.

Xivk

Smash Ace
NNID
xinikas-capitol
3DS FC
0877-2190-4820
“To help yourself, you must be yourself. Be the best that you can be. When you make a mistake, learn from it, pick yourself up and move on.”
~Dave Pelzer

just found that at random but i think it help here <_<.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
XD.... Ze post speaketh wizdom 'n truth.

On the other note... GET AT MAH KIRBS.. he will own any Peach any time.... right dark? =D

Sure, wanna but your money where your mouth is?................Great now i sound like one of them

And now I'm more annoyed. I turned down a MM for my own reasons and now its a joke to them and are thinking I'm ether scared or w/e. This day is really pissing me the hell off right now. I cant rember the last time I been so angry

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Oh yea, people harrassing me on aim and reading bull**** sent to me and thats the best way to deal wit it right?

Shut up........

Hikarui

Smash Apprentice
Yea man, move on. But I will say you should just calm down. I never seen you so angry. And whoever that person is that was like that about the MM, screw them. Respect and honor is what makes fight fun. Not people being stupid and rude.

Now on to other things. Like why is Dark.Pch so awsome? :D

EDIT: and why is NinjaLink so broken? :D

Doc.

Smash Ace
Ninja the ice climber guy in our school sucks im falling asleep on him i beat him with IC and all i did wavedash to smash XD

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
You know, I think its time I got serious around here and mean it.

This crew is getting no where. Same bull crap as in before I left then through people out of here. Some cant hardly do anything or play that much. Only active player is NinjaLink. And to be honest i'm getting tired of it. I came back in here to help you all. but yet nothing is happening. if school is in the way, that is fine. That is important and that comes first before anything. But if you cant play cause of school, drop out the crew now cause it seems people cant do both, like Hoyo.

Shin is not so active but is able to play with us when it counts like weekends. I assume mop is the same from what I heard.
But jumpman, and taka, like What the hell? Crismas asked us to crew battle TSA, I said I rather not with what this crew is now.

I spent an hour yesterday here on the boards looking for new people. And I would like to know whats up with Vash. But he did come p here to play smash for a while, and when he is free he can .from his record he is in a good spot.

This is kinda embarassing. Worst crew in N.y. like WTH? Iwork hard whenever a I have time to spare. evenm if its not that long. go to tournaments, smashfests, anywhere else that I can play at. and my money problem is not that great. yet I try anyway.

Jumpman and taka, I'm about to boot you 2 out of here. If school is in the way or money problems then that is fine. I dont blame you for it. but you two just cant do anything for this crew. I should not have to baby people on aim about it. cause I obviously see you on aim, so you guys have time to look in the thread and say whats going on. I'm not chasing people on aim and telling them to pay attention in the thread. That should be a giving already. you guys have till monday for a respone and to tell me if your able to play or not. otherwise you guys are out of here and if ya want in, since you guys are former members, your gonna have to beat me, NL and shin in a set. all three. You can try as many times as you want. ya have unlimited chances. but until you best us all in a set, your not getting in. Tired of being nice and it gets no where. I work my azz of for this crew here, and for what, for people to sit around here and just feel special cause they are in a crew but do nothing? Not having that here. dont care what anyone says. your in a crew? you put in work or else your not part of the team.

till monday you 2 have or your gone. And if perople dont like what I am doing in here and wanna get mad, then fine, I can easily bounce and I swear next time I leave its for good. it wont be me feeling sorry for my friends and come back. thats taking advantage of someone and I hate that. I'll bounce and john another crew. Then if being on a winning team is what I need. I can put my Peach skills to use and help others who just maybe might use me for help. And be greatful for it Since its clearly not in here

Dead line is monday!

Top Bottom