• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Imperial Era thread "Evolution" Crew is shut down.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Can't blame me now can you. Nothing has been going on and no one has been sauing anything. If you had a feeling this was gonna happen you could have also spoke up about it and we could resolve this as a team

Benjamin Linus

Smash Apprentice
I hear dat...i dont blame u at all...im actually talkin2my boy DAN from jersey rite now...next time i go2jersey ima definitly bring you...i asked him also if dis dies...for him2c if i can join DANs crew...they got really competitive players in there clan and i consider myself good friends wit'em so yea...my next day off most likely ima be out there so ima hit u up 4sure...if therez anythin else to get off ur chest or 2discuss about...lay down sum msgz
oh really? Dan lives right near me. tell me when you guys are gonna play so i can come with you guys 2. just hit me up on aim that day before you leave or something.

my screenname is: BigOsea2

Ace17

Smash Rookie
im here to play an im with dark pch all the way if u ever need me hit me up on aim ill def be there no matter wut

Katy Parry

The Only Zelda in Indiana
NNID
justysuxx
*tears up*

...What?

You're just gonna let this go?

All you ever hoped to achevie?

I know you could, infact, do alone, but why let others miss out competing with you?

I'm still going to New York for college at New York Film Academy....

Oh! And I got a computer! So I'm uploading the videos of us playing, Dark.

Please, reconsider.

And I added a new poster of you in my room! I'll take a pic and show you sometime!

Dial-Up

Smash Journeyman
*tears up*

...What?

You're just gonna let this go?

All you ever hoped to achevie?

I know you could, infact, do alone, but why let others miss out competing with you?

I'm still going to New York for college at New York Film Academy....

Oh! And I got a computer! So I'm uploading the videos of us playing, Dark.

Please, reconsider.

And I added a new poster of you in my room! I'll take a pic and show you sometime!
Omg this kid is still around. -_-

Top Bottom