• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Image requesting closed, BUT Exclusive set of pics inside to make it up to you guys

Ice the cat

Smash Rookie
Could you tell me how to do it excactly? i don't want to wreck my computer's sound again.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ice the cat said:
Could you tell me how to do it exactly? i don't want to wreck my computer's sound again.
Well, I don't know if your pc has a built in capture card. That's where I plug it in.

White Peach with two zombie turnips in her hand (Edit?)in a cool pose.
Sorry, I just take the pics. I don't edit things.

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Wario Bros. said:
Could someone get me the Fighting Polygon Team? I would like them close up, just standing still, one of each of the 12 forms, don't care for background, and one polygon in a picture at time please ^_^

By the way I found a website that had 9/14 of the Smash Symbols I needed from http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/index.html . So can anyone get me the the other five I still need just like the symbols from the website.

F-ZERO Series: The Falcon
Earthbound Series: The Earth
Fire Emblem Series: Sword
Ice Climber Series: The Eggplant
Game & Watch Series: The G&W Guy

Thank you
Do you think you can get these for me NGCXX??? For the symbols can they be just like the symbols from http://www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/1P.html (Just click a hyperlink and on the top you'll see the symbol).

Mach Rider

Smash Apprentice
Hey, NGCXX, can I make a new request?

I want Mario on the Corneria Stage in his green outift, with the screenshot taken just as his fireball is shooting out. I would like it if the background is mostly of the sky so you don't see the ship itself

Thanks!!

Oh, and if you get it done is it possible for you to Private Message it to me also? Since I might forget to check back on this topic :estatic:

Lucky_Sharmz19

Smash Ace
Hey when you have the time, make a picture of Mario in an intense fight with the Metal Mario Bros. in the Battlefield stage. Like Mario is on the ground under the highest platform and is charging his F smash while Metal Mario is flying towards Mario with his Neutral Air kick and Metal Luigi jumping off the platform behind Mario and coming towards Mario.

If you do do it then just add it to your collection of pictures that is on your first post.

shiekmyster

Smash Cadet
Can i please have a nice pic with young link, doing something crazy involving like 2 bombs a arrow and a boomerang! haha....try that one..lol

SoulSlayerWind

Smash Cadet
I need a picture of Ganon doing his famous warlock punch before he releases it. Somewhere doing the initial start when it begins to glow if possible. If not then an image of Ganon and Cpt Falcon doing there B move towards one another. Prefer stage will be Final D.

Eaode

Smash Champion
I would like a picture of Fox doing his Short Hop Double Laser, so that the second Laser has just left his gun, and the camera angled slightly behind Fox so you can see both laser blasts and Falco in the distance about to reflect it. Make it on Hyrule Temple, with Fox on the circular stand to the left, and Falco on the top step of the staircase to the right of Fox.

EDIT: Fox has to be crouching on the ground right after the second laser firing, just to clear that up.

Thank you in advance.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
there awesome man, there both nice but NGCXX, the pic about bowser I asked you is that bowser should look like he`s skateboarding, only that he doesn`t got the skateboard, but anyways the pic was fine, my friend made this pic for me the other day but I don`t understand how he did it, I`ll try to see how he did it and then I`ll give you the details.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ok mangz,

I've made a lot of new pictures today. And as I'm really tired now I'm continuing tomorrow.

I've made pics for the following people and sent them PM's too:

-Judo_Jigglypuff
-annoying1359 (2x)
-FastFox
-no.1smashdaddy
-kator1499
-smashbros909
-Sir Roy
-Mach Rider
-Blammo!
-supernova63
-ItalianPlayerBoi
-NightmareKornKid
-Rex Wheelie
-javisonfire
-Diddy Kong
-Penetrago

More coming tomorrow

Stryks

Smash Hero
Can u get me the pic of one of marios victory poses, the one were hes doing like a fire ball in his hand, if u dont know which one, after u win with mario, hold the Y button, the he'll do the victory pose, want the finale of the pose, where hes doin a karate-like stance lol, hope u can get it.

Courtofdoom

Smash Apprentice
Could you get me a picture of a Marth (black suit) in a dash animation and a picture of Marth (black suit) doing a fsmash?
I'd really appreciate it.

no. 1 smash daddy

Smash Ace
found out how you can do the pic I´m asking you, I´ve mistaken up+B with a dair, so do a dair instead...oh and you can also make him like he´s wrestleling like if he´s about to hit someone with his elbow, It also looks cool, just put someone thrown on the floor and do a dair until it looks like he´s gonna hit him with the elbow.

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
Can I get a pic of Fox (normal costume) shining right before a black Marth tippers him with his F-smash? It should be on Final Destination, straight on and as far zoomed in as possible while still being able to see both of their bodies (completely). Thanks in advance.

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
The picture was amazing quality, simply not what I had in mind.

I would truely apreciate it if you were able to make the other picture i requested. To be conveniant I will simply restate what i wanted.

I want a remake of the following picture, except with Marth's and Link's faces more visbile, and Marth wearing his Red costume. I would like the background of Kongo Jungle 64.

Thanks a Ton, if this one has the same quality of the last I'll be very pleased.

Coen

BRoomer
BRoomer
Glad you like it. Anyway, it's pretty impossible for me to get the background of kongo jungle with the sun and all behind Link and Marth. Also, when Link does his Up-B, at the end when Link finishes the move, there's not enough time for Marth to go stand behind him and taunt untill the right moment, because at that time Link already isn't in the right pose anymore. Sorry.

DeusEx

Smash Rookie
Hiya. Can I get a pic of a red marth doing his taunt[the part where his sword is up in the air], somewhere with a background that's almost all the same colour, or FD. If you can do this, thanks! =)

For clarification.

Red Marth+Taunt+Sword Up In Air+FD=<3

jamz

Smash Journeyman
hey i was wondering if u could get 2 screen shost for me. it may be a little hard bit real sweet imo

1st pic
a green falco and a defalut/regular fox at corneria.
the pic will be the green falco hovering over the fox after being stunned by a shine. place fox standing on the windshield in front of greatfox and falco on the right of him. pause fast enough so u dont see the shine in the shot, only the blue flickers the little zap of purple electricity and the fox stunned. the falco should be positioned almost perpendicular with slight angle degree so it looks as if is hovering over fox.

this is the easiest way to perform this imo-
full jump/SH with falco and fall onto fox for the shine, on the right side of fox. JC it immediately with the control stick and pause at the same time. if falco is completely perpendicular u timed just a tiny bit early. if falco is upside down, u did it way late. falco should be hovering over fox (his belly up parallel to the ship) with the shines blue flickers around them and the purple electricity.

moderately close so u can see a little white of falcos eyes and foxs mouth it should be angled slightly at falcos left shoulder a somewhat downward angle looking over the front end of greatfox at some cool scenery, mountains or water. jamz can go in the bottom right hand corner

2nd pic
green falco by himself (i mean hes the only one in the pic) on corneria. have him stand around where fox was, around the windshield but at the peak of the front. SHL and pause it when falco hits the ground and the white impact gusts of wind i guess (they look real sharp and jagged) are out and have kinda spread out a little (in other words they havent just appeared). the laser should be eye level with falco. fairly close but i would like to see the front of greatfoxand the angle of the shot should have slight vertical displacement and be mostly horizontal looking again at falcos right shoulder. jamz can go in the bottom right hand corner

the reason i picked the shoulder as a focus point is becasue falco is very 2D if u know what i mean. he is not as full as say fox.

i appreciate this man

shiekmyster

Smash Cadet
i still never got my pic..again!

Young Link

Doing something crazy, on hyrule or FD including a:

Bomb x 2
Boomerang
FireArrow
Hook shot(optional, if you can manage it...)

...and example would be...

Young link hookshots the ledge(any), while a boomerang is coming backtowards him and a fire arrow ON the edge(same one where hes grabbed(its on the floor and burning) and a bomb on both sides of him..

i would have four YL's, one out( the white one) on the ledge. Another YL shoots bommerange and plants arrow in right spot and runs away...the other two YL get underneath him some how by jumping off and DIing one to the left, and one on the right, throw bomb UP and fast fall......

but thats just an example =]

Nightmare KoRn Kid

Smash Champion
NGCXX said:
Glad you like it. Anyway, it's pretty impossible for me to get the background of kongo jungle with the sun and all behind Link and Marth. Also, when Link does his Up-B, at the end when Link finishes the move, there's not enough time for Marth to go stand behind him and taunt untill the right moment, because at that time Link already isn't in the right pose anymore. Sorry.
My bad, lemme varify. I want a remake of a picture I TOOK. I realize now that it's impossible to have my first picture the way I want it.

I want a remake of THIS picture.

WITH Marth and Link's faces more visible, Marth wearing his read costume, and the kongo jungle background. )not necessarly the sunset, but that'd kick *** if you COULD get that in there.

I was also thinking of ANOTHER cool picture that I'd like, if it wouldn't be too much trouble... Marth's idle animation is him burshing his hair aside, you get this if you simply stand there a while with out hitting any buttons. I would like the idle animation, of Marth in his red costume, on Fountain of dreams (in the middle, between the two platforms that sink, and underneath the one in the middle) with Link, (back to back with Marth) brushing his hair aside with his taunt in his black costume.

RECAP because i'm a very confusing person.

Picture one) Remake of the posted picture with
A) Marth in Red, Link in black
B) on Kongo jungle
C) faces more visible

Picture two) Marth and Link back to back burshing hair aside.
A) Marth in red, Link in Black
B)Middle of FoD.

Thanks.

Fox_Rocks

Smash Journeyman
Would you mind getting me a frame-by-frame of Fox waveshining forward and Marth's F-smash? Thanks in advance.

EDIT: Nevermid the Marth thing. And can I also get Fox waveshining backwards, too? If it's too hard or you don't feel like doing it you don't have to.

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
Can I have a pic of Ness destroying a green fox while in the yellow and black costume? Also, can it be on Final Destination? Thx ahead of time.

Gerbil

Smash Champion
I'm looking for pictures of a green fox, preferably ones where he is about to do his illusion or maybe crouched and ready to attack. Other images of a green fox would do nicely as well. Much thanks in advance :)

Lancet99

Smash Rookie
Hi i would like a sig pic of green falco wall-jumping off the wing of the back of the great fox, aimed
at a knocked out black/yellow marth. please =)

Stimpy

Smash Apprentice
Hey, could you please take a pic of Dr.Mario with his green bathing suite on-er I mean his green robe on, while jumping and throwing a pill?

Thanks.

Andrew Ott

Smash Journeyman
Hey NGCXX, I sent you a PM and you never responded, so I'll post my pics here for now and then maybe try the PM again.

This is an exact copy from my PM:

If you have the time, I would like the following pictures made:

1. White Marth, with a completely white backround, on the frame of his aerial Dolphin Slash where his sword is sticking out straight behind himself. Preferable camera angel is maybe a 10 degree rotation to the left from centered, or just centered.

2. Same character and backround, except this time take it when he is doing the Dolphin Slash. If the sword trail and the little water droplets were visable, it would be ideal. Also, try to get it when his sword is pointing in the same direction as his arm is. Also with a centered camera angle.

Thanks a lot! Your service is appreciated.

Falco&Victory

Smash Champion
I need a Blue/white falco on Corneria,doing his easter egg stance when he is crouching with his hand clenched,or a blue/white falco on final destination in the middle of his phantasm,at the ppart where the phanatsm is just coming out,so it looks like Falco is surrounded by a blue aura(takes awesome timing)

Top Bottom