• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm... Tired of this crap.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
It shouldn't happen at all though. I mean, you say that you cried during the tournament and apparently were so distraught that you felt the need to write an angry blog about it. Blowing something out of proportion happens to everyone sometimes, but you have to admit your response to it is rather strong. I don't know you very well and perhaps you have some real life issues going on that kind of spill over, but judging from your online behaviour you have a track record of getting disproportionately angry. That might be an act to a certain extent, but altogether you seem troubled.

crifer

Smash Lord
sorry, if I offend you... but what marc said.

Especially you shouldn´t care about people like Kunai, nothing against him personally, but he often writes bull**** and I wouldn´t care about him or other people...
Really, start to talk to the people about the problem.. if it does not help ignore them. Sometimes you have to ignore people to get through life.

Spelt

BRoomer
BRoomer
I don't know you very well and perhaps you have some real life issues going on that kind of spill over
I agree with this post, except this part. This should never be an excuse.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
They shouldn't baw at you if your using a legal tactic, this is why again soft bans are stupid and never help resolve an issue like this.

You can talk to me on AiM BPC if you wanna vent some more, I'll listen.

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Gonna be honest here, none of y'all really know Cadet.

I'm pretty sure he has no emotional issues. I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's all the discouragement, trash talk and, especially, pressure that got Cadet emotional at the tournament.
Stress/pressure is bad man. It's not less than normal for someone who is bad with pressure and who plays the style that he does to break down after a while. If you advance further and play against better players you automatically wear down, especially if you're not used to it/naturally resistant to it.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Or maybe you have emotional issues too. *shrug* Pressure can get to you sometimes, but in almost 10 years of tournament experience the people I saw getting really upset were a small minority.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
You should learn to thrive off the boos imo. A bit of heat from the crowd can be just as exhilarating.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
In any competitive activity, you will likely be the villain/not supported party at some point.

You might as well relish it. :3

NNID
Budget_Player
sorry, if I offend you... but what marc said.

Especially you shouldn´t care about people like Kunai, nothing against him personally, but he often writes bull**** and I wouldn´t care about him or other people...
Really, start to talk to the people about the problem.. if it does not help ignore them. Sometimes you have to ignore people to get through life.
Nah, you're cool. You weren't offensive so much as really on the mark. I was overreacting, and lashing out like this was not okay.

@Marc: I do have a tendency to crack under pressure. It's gotten better since, like, 8th grade, but it still happens from time to time. When I lost against Tsuna at S@S3, I actually threw my controller at him. >.>

infiniteV115

Smash Hero
^Holy ****.
I never really understood how people got so mad at this game so easily O.O
I guess I'm one of the lucky ones not one of the unlucky ones.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
It's natural to sometimes get mad or choke under pressure, but not throwing controllers at your opponent has everything to do with self-control. Get your mind and actions in the right place. Easier said than done, I know. Getting more consistent at the game tends to help, there's usually no reason to be upset if you lost after playing your best. Personally I tend to get much more frustrated during practice than the actual tournament, because at a tournament I know I will have to accept my level for the day and roll with it. It might also have to do with the fact that I'm fortunate enough to play both Melee and Brawl with some of the best in Europe, so I'm usually practicing uphill and don't get a chance to **** scrubs till a tournament rolls around. :p

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Gonna be honest here, none of y'all really know Cadet.

I'm pretty sure he has no emotional issues. I'm gonna go ahead and say that it's all the discouragement, trash talk and, especially, pressure that got Cadet emotional at the tournament.
Stress/pressure is bad man. It's not less than normal for someone who is bad with pressure and who plays the style that he does to break down after a while. If you advance further and play against better players you automatically wear down, especially if you're not used to it/naturally resistant to it.
Meta Knight players, stand up for each other!!

:052:

Top Bottom