• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm retiring once and for all, just want to say thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

C 3

Smash Ace
After a lot of thought, I have realized that Smash just isn't my thing (Melee + Brawl). I have my reasons (nothing personal), and if you're interested to know them, leave a post or message me and i'll give them. I didn't make this thread in any sence of pride or thinking that i'm incredibly important, I just have a lot of people to thank. I enjoy 2D fighters A LOT (which is partly the reason, but a small part), so I will be heading to the SRK scene. SRK and Smash basically traded I guess (MDK for C 3). Anyway, onto the thank you's:

BERNARD AND RYAN: My drastic improvements and introduction to this scene would not have been possible if it wasn't for u 2. Thanks sooooooo much for the tips, tricks and practice. Despite the frustrations, and despite the fact that i'm retiring, it was worth it. Good luck to both of you, I hope you guys make it to the top eventually.

DAVID: Thanks a lot for having me over so much and giving me a chance to practice and improve. You're a great player and I hope you get better and better.

MIKE: Despite your gross jokes and bluntness about Luigi (.........) you're a cool guy, and I hope you continue to improve and do really well.

IMADH: We were never really really close, but i'm glad you've gotten so much better and I hope you contiue to improve and go somewhere with this.

DZENAN: Awesome guy, awesome player...... especially amusing haha we need to spar one day! (just give me some time to get back in shape haha) hope you improve and continue to ****!!

COOLHAT: Carry on the Luigi man.........you're too awesome. You've done really well, continue to do so and then some.

MARCO: Awesome to chill with, great player when you want to be. Hope to see you again soon.

JL, NATE, JAKE: Good luck in brawl guys!!! I might not want to play anymore, but I still support you guys. Melee was fun, you're great guys.

NIAGRA: I greatly appreciate the hospitality from the 1 tournament I went to......... haha good luck to all of you guys, you're all awesome!!!

JOSH: You don't like me anyway, so I guess i'm doing you a favour. Good luck to you in the smash scene, and to your future endeavors.

PKM: Thanks for the tips.......... you're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay too good.

ULTRA, ROFL, KA: Your contributions could not go unnoticed. Your luigi help was so crucial, thanks so much.

AMBROSE: GGs lol

SORRY IF I FORGOT ANYOBODY!!!! PEACE!!

PR3Y11

Smash Journeyman
wow, no more smash? =T........ well at least it's no more games.... my ken vs your dan? XD

anyhow i think im gona be late for work, so i'll talk to you soon bro

TyrantWolf

Smash Lord
What's this?!

No shout for me?! disappointed... Haha I kid. It's cool that you're stepping down from Smash but that doesn't mean you can't chill with us during our tournaments. MDK hasn't left the "SRK" scene, he just plays Smash along with his 2D fighters lol.

But it's cool, atleast you picked a good fighting game to play.

I just wish you posted this on like the GTA thread. Us GTAers look so bad with all our new threads we make on the Canada boards. We're like almost as bad as the Florida region.

Sanu

Smash Champion
JOSH: You don't like me anyway, so I guess i'm doing you a favour. Good luck to you in the smash scene, and to your future endeavors.

More Mike bull**** -_-. I don't dislike you, I just didn't agree with your stance on the smash scene. Even still, you've changed since then and I haven't reiterated those certain "comments" anyways. I've always thought you were pretty cool in general, other than the fact that I ****ing hate your Luigi <_<.

Anyways, Ciao.

C 3

Smash Ace
my ken vs your dan? XD
Prepare for the Hibiki OWNAGE!!! haha ttyl bro

It sucks seeing you leave man, but i hope you have success in SF 3S
Thanks a lot man, good luck!!!!

What's this?!

No shout for me?! disappointed... Haha I kid. It's cool that you're stepping down from Smash but that doesn't mean you can't chill with us during our tournaments. MDK hasn't left the "SRK" scene, he just plays Smash along with his 2D fighters lol.

But it's cool, atleast you picked a good fighting game to play.

I just wish you posted this on like the GTA thread. Us GTAers look so bad with all our new threads we make on the Canada boards. We're like almost as bad as the Florida region.
I KNEW I FORGOT SOMEONE IMPORTANT!!! my bad man, you're forever awesome in my books. I'm making this "big farewell" type thing because with work, school, bass and practicing SF3, SFA3, etc. my time around will be a lot less. Haha my bad about the MDK inaccuracy.

I didn't think about the fact that we have so many threads haha haven't been on in a while..........

More Mike bull**** -_-. I don't dislike you, I just didn't agree with your stance on the smash scene. Even still, you've changed since then and I haven't reiterated those certain "comments" anyways. I've always thought you were pretty cool in general, other than the fact that I ****ing hate your Luigi <_<.

Anyways, Ciao.
Don't hate on my Luigi............ haha

fine Charles, be like that. Anyways, I'll still raid your house, play some 3rd strike, and practice some luigi game. lol
You can raid it.. WHEN YOU DECIDE TO SHOW UP!! haha

when your alone in a dark corner...

its time to lay some beat down.

(or something like that)

[/insidejoke]
HAHA worthless hoe................

J.L

Smash Ace
charles ill tell ambrose to drop you at your house next time! no more bus stops! Promise!

lol goodluck with everything. ill probably still see you around. come to smashfests when you get the chance.

KirbyKaze

Smash Legend
;_____;

but charlie!?

who will protect me from mike's nipple abuse if not you!?

<3 charlie

good luck in your future endeavors and thanks for sticking around for so long <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom