• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm playing Zelda again.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
Hmm well every tourney ive been too with D20 he lost to impp and you Lake but if you guys go even then maybe it is I mean d20 is the **** He beat BigR :)

TheLake

Smash Master
Well like....I might have beaten him more than he has beaten me but like....its either he destroys me or I destroy him.

Young link dies from like 2 kicks

Zelda dies from like....nothing...not from young link

So throw all the junk you want. Young link will die sooner or later, you cant delay the inevitable forever.

lol nah its not thaaaat **** but i definately think its one of the most even low tier matchups. *sigh* doesnt happen much so I guess we will have to wait and see....

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Marital issues? =P

I find Young Link's projectiles fairly easy to powershield, though, when I muster the focus to do so.

Zone

Smash Champion
I don't fight enough young link to give an opinion on that match up. Infact I don't think I have ever played against a real young link other than a friend messing around.

ChivalRuse

Smash Hero
Y. Link is just always going to camp you hard. Haha.

But as long as you kick him more than he strafes you, well, you're going to win. XD

D

Deleted member

Y. Link is just always going to camp you hard. Haha.

But as long as you kick him more than he strafes you, well, you're going to win. XD
more like you're effectively invincible vs him if you light shield with Z. kicks are good too. also play blue.

elvenarrow3000

Smash Master
Oh themes. I was thinking of maining Ganon, Marth and Falco.

They'd be "The Truespikers".

Top Bottom