• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm playing isai in 2 weeks in SSB. Rate my videos please.

PrimaryFox

Smash Cadet

SheerMadness

Smash Master
Pritty good for someone whos never been on smashboards or kaillera. The best advice vs Isai is the advice he gives everyone elese. Don't get hit, because if you do theres a 99% chance you're 0-death combo'ed.

JBSC

Smash Journeyman
Hey Cassidy you are amazing, you may have a chance to complicate isai sometimes

holy_pyro

Smash Cadet
ur first game u shouldve killed the yoshi sooner, at some times he was at 150%

2nd game was just the yoshi messing up way too much

3rd game no comment except good job, took advantage of kirbys lightness

4th game i like how u juked the pikachu when u used the nado then up-bed after ur 2nd jump

last game the pikachu was being stupid near the end

conclusion: DI more often to bypass those smashes by pikachu when he edge guards and abuse ur fireballs more often

Sensai

Smash Master
I don't have to look at the videos to tell you that you're going to lose, but then again, you already knew that...

But I shall watch them and enjoy them. Just keep in mind: it's a game. From what I've heard, Isai's a great guy, so just try to have fun with it. He'll slaughter you, but he's not going to parade around you and make a fool outta himself.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Wow nice videos. The one thing that you're missing that Isai seems to have an uncanny knack for is keeping track of how much damage his opponent has and using the appropriate moves accordingly. You deal out a lot of damage but it's good to kill when you have the chance rather than drag the battle out.

mercenaries

Smash Cadet
I picture an "isai vs japan players" result.

"There are tons of great, amazing, skillful players in smash...and then there's isai."

I wish you the best of luck though...

yoshi_fan

Smash Ace
These videos only demostrates that European players sucks using the Smash Board info also. This guy gets along SO MUCH techinque, i can ever dream about it ._.

I can sya nothing to you, you have good chances

Thino

Smash Master
These videos only demostrates that European players sucks using the Smash Board info also. This guy gets along SO MUCH techinque, i can ever dream about it ._.

I can sya nothing to you, you have good chances
just practice dude, there's no difference between players from all around the world (..oh yeah... maybe Japanese players get less DI..). but if you keep saying "I suck" , instead of "why do I lose" you may not get better

PrimaryFox

Smash Cadet
Thanks for all the feedback guys, I really appreciate it. Keep it coming if you have something helpful, positive, constructive, or relavent to say.

Thanks again,

-PF

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Best do a lot of running.
O, and I never realized that Sensei and Sensai were different people until now...oops.

JuggzGotcha

Smash Rookie
Not bad at all Cassidy nice work. I want to see the new videos vs Isai from you so get them up asap. I don't think mercenaries was being offensive towards the japan players, he was just saying there would probly be some good games with isai winning most of them.

Umbrasquall

Smash Ace
Are you playing online? Just a word of warning the timing is a little different online even with 0 ping. It's smoother on the real system.

PrimaryFox

Smash Cadet
Actually some of my buddies from Georgia Tech and I are roadtripping it up to New Jersey to play with Isai, Valoem, and Sensei on the 64.

-PF

Dash_Fox

Smash Ace
PF i like your fox, he's fast and graceful. You shuold get SSB Online (or do you?)

in my opinion, you should SHDL more and be more patient with fox.

"mix SHL and SHDL, it'll confuse the hell out of people" -SuperBoomFan

PrimaryFox

Smash Cadet
I've actually never played online and until recently I didn't even know there was an online comunity (which is totally awesome). I'm currently looking for a usb adapter because I would love to play with all you online guys, hopefully we can play each other soon :)

Oh and thanks for the compliment and the advice Dash_Fox, I really appreciate it.

Thanks again,

-PF

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Heh, you probably won't have any trouble finding one, considering all the topics that've been made in the past search for them.

moogle

Smash Ace
Actually some of my buddies from Georgia Tech and I are roadtripping it up to New Jersey to play with Isai, Valoem, and Sensei on the 64.

-PF
Georgia Tech, eh? I was at a melee tourney near Atlanta this past weekend. Maybe we could play some ssb64 sometime. :embarrass I'll let you know whenever I make it back to Georgia. :p

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
Are you the "Cassidy" who stores her videos on Youtube with the tag "Isai", even though it's you versus your friend? Because I looked for new Isai DK footage a while back and found page after page of "Cassidy" crap. I hate false advertising.

Edit: Oooh, the very same! You've got "takamitsu" and "sossy" in there too. Uhhh... nice Fox, though? :p Good luck.

PrimaryFox

Smash Cadet
Are you the "Cassidy" who stores her videos on Youtube with the tag "Isai", even though it's you versus your friend? Because I looked for new Isai DK footage a while back and found page after page of "Cassidy" crap. I hate false advertising.

Edit: Oooh, the very same! You've got "takamitsu" and "sossy" in there too. Uhhh... nice Fox, though? :p Good luck.
First off:

I find it hard to beleve you found "page after page" seeing as I only have five posts...

Secondly:

I also have whook on all of them also even though whook is only in 2 of the matches. I guess I am also falsley advertising whook...rofl.

Thirdly:

I think its safe to say that if the match has 2 players names (in the title) and neither of them is isai then the video is not claiming that isai is in the match.

Finally:

I thought the whole point of using tags was to use terms related to your video. I was just trying to get a few ratings and some feedback and I actually thought some people who like to watch isai's videos (heaven forbid) might enjoy mine also.

Perhaps I have been a bit too presumptuous,

--PF

ant-d

Smash Lord
First off:

I find it hard to beleve you found "page after page" seeing as I only have five posts...

Secondly:

I also have whook on all of them also even though whook is only in 2 of the matches. I guess I am also falsley advertising whook...rofl.

Thirdly:

I think its safe to say that if the match has 2 players names (in the title) and neither of them is isai then the video is not claiming that isai is in the match.

Finally:

I thought the whole point of using tags was to use terms related to your video. I was just trying to get a few ratings and some feedback and I actually thought some people who like to watch isai's videos (heaven forbid) might enjoy mine also.

Perhaps I have been a bit too presumptuous,

--PF
We weren't born yesterday.

D

Deleted member

play kirby and spam up tilt and air back A. maybe some magic will happen.

valoem

Smash Journeyman
I said it to you in person and ill say it again. Very nice videos. Very impressive word esp for someone not from smashboards.

Also Cassidy you should play moogle he is really good and lives close to you.

EDIT: I miss understood tags

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
PrimaryFox, you're definately channeling something fierce, I think you'll definately make Isai try... which will make exhilarating matches knowing what he's capable of.

mooseproduce

Smash Ace
We weren't born yesterday.
What does that mean, in context? X|

Edit: Like... is it an expression of disbelief of Cassidy's statement? Because that's what it seems to be, but there's an air of ambiguity about it, so I don't want to assume anything...

THE RED SPARROW

Smash Lord
what do you mean make isai try?

I try against everyone
I'm sure you always try, but certain players will test your limits more than others. The same combos and tactics that you might employ on lesser experienced opponents might not be effective on more experienced players, that is all I meant.

Top Bottom