• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i'm offering Genesis hotel housing for cheapppp - WE NEED TV'S

Hax

Smash Champion
$30 for a 4-night stay at my 2-bed hotel room. thursday night thru sunday night at the ramada inn. that's a good *** deal.. anyone is welcome as long as your clean/shower/don't steal lol.

IF YOU BRING A TV, COST IS $20 INSTEAD OF $30. WE NEED 2-3 MORE TV'S

AIM = zerohax

people staying:
harriettheguy
Raistlin
Dark Sonic
Cykofox
F Zero
Scar
hungrybox
Frames
Rayku

MELEE DISCS:
1 - Hax
1 - Dark Sonic

GAMECUBES/WIIS:
1 - Hax
1 - Dark Sonic

TV'S:
1 - Hotel

Hax

Smash Champion
yo juan, you and PB better stay with me. get shiz, lambchops, etc.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
you've already got 5 people. wouldn't we overcrowd it?

EDIT: I don't care i really want to play you LOL
I hear your legit, and I want my falcon improved.

Hax

Smash Champion
yeah im pretty ok at this game imo. and **** overcrowding just come LOL

Hax

Smash Champion
nicee that makes 2 complete setups. we have 5 people so far stayin in the hax hotel.. possibly 7 lol

PB&J

Smash Hero
f zero frames and hbox are staying with u and prob shiz..ill be there to hang out but sleeping around the corner ..so we will still have mad fun son

Rayku

Smash Lord
Okay I'm confused. I was told that I was going to be covered for this by F Zero, but I don't know what's going on.

It'd be nice to have a set idea of where I'll be staying :/

Hax

Smash Champion
f zero didn't talk to me at all about staying with me, but he's welcome if he's decided to stay. anyways we're staying at MY hotel room at the Ramada Inn which we will be checking into Thurs night. $30 covers all 4 nights of Genesis.

btw, do you play brawl? there probably won't be alot of brawlers in my room, but you're welcome anyway.

Rayku

Smash Lord
f zero didn't talk to me at all about staying with me, but he's welcome if he's decided to stay. anyways we're staying at MY hotel room at the Ramada Inn which we will be checking into Thurs night. $30 covers all 4 nights of Genesis.

btw, do you play brawl? there probably won't be alot of brawlers in my room, but you're welcome anyway.
I play both games efficiently, but I prefer to play Melee (even though I'm not as good).

Also, I'd like to talk to you 1v1 about this if I could :) I'm on AIM quite often.

Linguini

Smash Master
Im looking for 4 ppl to split a room with, I don't want a packed smelly room so hit me up if your sanitary; because most of the smash community isn't.

Hax

Smash Champion
lol emilio i'm only welcoming sanitary people who shower daily. i'm copping febreeze and **** the moment i arrive at oakland.. you don't know how much i'm against having a smelly room. stay with me nukz..

frames yes you are haha

rayku no problem man i understand, talk to me on aim tonight (in 5-7 hours)

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
this is stupid.
I am NOT staying in a room with 8 people.
Done.
Don't argue with me.

What me and PB were gonna do is just go from room to room playing the people we want to play, in the time that we have. We don't all need to be in the same room in order to play each other. If there are a few more people in this thread, or in florida for that matter, who want to split a room with me, i would appreciate it. Don't worry about reserving the rooms. We have the entire hotel.

Linguini

Smash Master
this is stupid.
I am NOT staying in a room with 8 people.
Done.
Don't argue with me.

What me and PB were gonna do is just go from room to room playing the people we want to play, in the time that we have. We don't all need to be in the same room in order to play each other. If there are a few more people in this thread, or in florida for that matter, who want to split a room with me, i would appreciate it. Don't worry about reserving the rooms. We have the entire hotel.
Ill split it with you dude.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
You're seriously starting to let too many people into the room <_<. You should've capped it at like 5 people or something, 10 people in one hotel room is just kinda lame.

Hax

Smash Champion
lmao if i were either of you i'd certainly be down for $30 housing regardless of conditions, but okay..

we're smashers, how are you not used to sleeping in cramped spaces? lol.

Frames

DI
seriously 30 for housing is nice

f-zero i slept in pc chris' basement with 10 other smashers for 3 days and the area was probably smaller than whatever hotel room is reserved and it was fine we had a ton of fun and the sleeping arrangements were beast

then again pc's basement ***** so who knows

all i kno is we are trashing the ****kk out of this room hardcore when we leave so make sure u put down a fake name when u check in

=D

Rayku

Smash Lord
Hey Hax. Our plan is that when ZOM~B and I get to the Oakland airport, we're going to just **** around for a long time. We'll be back at the airport around 6:30 or so, which is about an hour (something like that) before you get there. We'll meet you there.

Either that, or we could meet you at the hotel. Your choice.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Rayku i still owe you a match and ZomB 5 dollars...

I would go to this...wont allow ounces of drugs through security though....=(

Raistlin

Smash Lord
Rayku i still owe you a match and ZomB 5 dollars...

I would go to this...wont allow ounces of drugs through security though....=(
I'm sure some California smashers could hook you up when arrive. Go to the tournament!!

As long as everyone showers and uses deodorant, I don't care how many there are. I can sleep anywhere, so I don't need much room.

Frames

DI
can i pay extra for a bed? lol

also assuming the rate is 60 per night that comes to 240 for the weekend which means we would need exactly 8 people in the room to cover expenses fully

anything past that and the cost should be lowered, coincidentally if we didnt have 8 then we would get owned and would have to pay more

i dont know wat the rate is so who knows for sure what the right amount of people is to make this work

rapeee

hax$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

Top Bottom