• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

i'm offering Genesis hotel housing for cheapppp - WE NEED TV'S

Rayku

Smash Lord
I don't like to hate, but I seriously hope there's none o' this **** going down in the hotel room.

That would seriously dampen my stay. Probably other peoples' too

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
F zero i posted before and i got no answer. whats up with the room?
As you may know, I am a person of high religious morals. I would not at all be comfortable with you or anyone else in the room doing any kind of drugs, bringing girls to the room, getting drunk, and things of that nature. First off, who is going to stay with you? Second, can you promise me there won't be any of this ^ going on?

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
lol this is a horrible idea.

10 people in a standard 2-4 person hotel room with a bunch of tvs and pbnj?

fvck that

did maverick make this thread?

Linguini

Smash Master
As you may know, I am a person of high religious morals. I would not at all be comfortable with you or anyone else in the room doing any kind of drugs, bringing girls to the room, getting drunk, and things of that nature. First off, who is going to stay with you? Second, can you promise me there won't be any of this ^ going on?
lol, I wouldnt be doing any of that but even if i did why wouldnt you want girls in the room?

First off, do you have the room reserved?
Second, it's just me.

p3t3 LOL

PolMex23

Smash Champion
The ounces thing was a joke.

B. Rx I owe gdxx but i know i basically owe you.

c. No girls in the room is pure lame man. No girls? Jeez....im scared of the thought.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
What I mean is no sexual activity. I'm talking about things that are in gross violation to the moral standards I have. I would think you could assume that's what I was saying.

And thank you Blatt, for not only disrespecting me, but my beliefs as well. It's that kind of attitude that is putting the world in the shape it's in. I'm not even trying to persuade you to believe what I believe, and yet I get comments like that. All im asking is for linguini and whoever else is staying with us to avoid immoral conduct in the hotel room. Is that too much to ask?

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
What I mean is no sexual activity. I'm talking about things that are in gross violation to the moral standards I have. I would think you could assume that's what I was saying.

And thank you Blatt, for not only disrespecting me, but my beliefs as well. It's that kind of attitude that is putting the world in the shape it's in. I'm not even trying to persuade you to believe what I believe, and yet I get comments like that. All im asking is for linguini and whoever else is staying with us to avoid immoral conduct in the hotel room. Is that too much to ask?
ACTUALLY, its because of your people's blind belief that the world is the way it is.

Take life as it comes, don't ruin everyone's fun because your parents basically brainwashed you at a young age.

what if you found out i was actually your "god"?

then what?

would you still abide by the story book?

im sorry i hurt your 19th century feelings, but its true.

religion is seriously for morons.

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834

You dont have to worry about this, as no one in the smash community is capable of picking up chicks and bringing them back to the room but a smasher by the name of Sheer Madness.

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Will you could pull girls...Dont be modest. Sheer is a man.

I can pul hoes,... Next time im at Assems Ill bet you 5$s that I can get a girl or more to go in assems an party it up with all the smashers that are there.

I bet !!!!

Yea but calm down Pete. An calm down Zero.
Calm down Zero means you seem to be stating as if those things are as immoral and atrocious as a hate crime or pooping/peeing/vomiting on the ceiling is. Just say in lament terms that you would prefer no sex or any sexual act happen in plain sight or anywhere around you or when your gone to not use your bed/sheets.

You come off alill on the High Pedastool. An Pete stop please hes heard that already when views of such opposite ends collide nothing gets resolved.

But in all honesty it isnt religion that has soured humanity. Its the inability to respect others beliefs and views that they have upon their world. That is the source of Evil.

Blatt Blvd

Smash Ace
yeah, im a little too facist sometimes, and i dont realize it.

facisty?

K no girls but drugs.

(im not even going)

PolMex23

Smash Champion
In your defense he was being overely holy...idk any other way to explain it Im Roman Catholic an I have strong morals but sometimes people just come off soooooooo goody goody i can explain differently I just hate when people try to make it seem as if they live life in a perfect lil bubble of goodness.

But in his defense you were more than Facist, alill harsh xD. And hey, its his view and beliefs. You have yours =). I dont have to preach we are smart people except silent wolf

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
i dont pull girls or hoes, i pull milfs, get at me sissys

PolMex23

Smash Champion
5$ bro i swear. Im puttin my big ego an man pride on the line.

I dont even care i just want the excuse to go around your wonderful school of babes an act a fool

Dorsey

Banned via Warnings
f zero, not everyone considers that **** immoral, but i'm sure there wouldn't be a problem. I don't see why your so bent out of shape about sex though. it's pretty normal the last time i checked lol...again not something you'd have to worry about in a room full of smashers.

F Zero

Smash Journeyman
You guys don't have to think the way I think. All I was asking for was respect. I respect every smasher I meet, so I expect the same in return.

Top Bottom