• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Looking for Brawl Players in Orange County

7ACE7

Smash Apprentice
I didn't see an Orange County Brawl thread so I decided to start one. The purpose of this thread is to unite the brawlers of Orange County. Hopefully we can set up friendlies, smashfests, online matches, tournaments, etc. So if you live in Orange County and you like Brawl this is the place to be. Give me a holla if you are from Orange County.

Orange County Players

1. 7ACE7 Irvine
2. ArdeS Lake Forest
3. Jkun Irvine

DJMirror

Smash Master
I gueSS i'll go back to Br@wl (i dare not to type unless i'm insulting it) since someone is naggin me like a B**** so 7ace7 where do you live and what the best time for me to come by

7ACE7

Smash Apprentice
I play Brawl+ if that means anything...
Don't listen to that guy. Yes is does mean something. I like all versions of Smash so definitely lets play. I am very curious to try it out.

ArdeS, Lake Forest CA
Okay cool I added you. Lets play sometime. I have a really open schedule right now so I can play just about anytime.

I gueSS i'll go back to Br@wl (i dare not to type unless i'm insulting it) since someone is naggin me like a B**** so 7ace7 where do you live and what the best time for me to come by
I live in Woodbridge by the South Lake Tennis courts. I'm free just about any time right now so lets Smash anytime. As long as its not really early in the day or really late cause I'll probably be sleeping.

JDM

Smash Champion
Hey you live really close by I live in westpark next to culverdale elementary school. What school do you go to?

DJMirror

Smash Master
I gueSS i can come over and play on wednesday just tell me what your address and i'll come over

Jamona

Smash Rookie
Yo Yo Yo Add me on aim, im brawler fanatic in Lake Forest, add me to the list toooo plzz.....realy been craving to play som games lately

Jamona, Lake Forest

Tophes

Smash Cadet
I made an Anaheim/Fullerton Smash thread some time ago, didn't get that many responses lol.

Yorba Linda, CA

And I'm thinking of going to the Play n' Trade tourney in Mission Viejo. If anyone else is going, that'd be great.

anthingy

Smash Rookie
Hey all, new to smashboards. i play brawl! also looking for good players in the orange county area. i live in westminster/garden grove. get at me ill attend any 64 or brawl tournies in the area.

lkyx3

Smash Rookie
idk if people still go to this thread but i'm from westminster, CA.
i have a few friends that brawl and that we need more competition

Top Bottom