• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm going to be in VANCOUVER, 7/4(?!)-7/9!

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Looks like I'm going to be in Vancouver July 6-9, not sure specifically where, but in that area. I'm going to be visiting relatives but I'll definitely have some time to smash. Anyone in the area think they can pick me up / smash / smashfest / hang out / etc!?!

=D

FrenchToasts

Smash Journeyman

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Looks like I'm going to be in Vancouver July 6-9, not sure specifically where, but in that area. I'm going to be visiting relatives but I'll definitely have some time to smash. Anyone in the area think they can pick me up / smash / smashfest / hang out / etc!?!

=D
Yea for sure just PM me and I will give you my phone number and we can discuss! Think you would have time for a tournament?

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
Yea for sure just PM me and I will give you my phone number and we can discuss! Think you would have time for a tournament?
Well Genesis is the weekend of. If there's a tourny on the 4th / 5th, I may be able to come early if someone can house me / give me a ride to Burnaby (where my relatives live). =D

Blunted_object10

Smash Master
Well Genesis is the weekend of. If there's a tourny on the 4th / 5th, I may be able to come early if someone can house me / give me a ride to Burnaby (where my relatives live). =D
I could deffinitly house you during that time and drive you to Burnaby no problem! Alright guys lets host a tourney for ZHU! :bee:

Dynamism?

Smash Champion
Well, looks like I have another reason to make another trip to Van. =D

4th/5th is the Saturday right? I'll be in Burnaby then too.... OR ERICS :p hahahah

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
**** you guys rock, making me proud to be Canadian =)

If there's a tourny confirmed, I'll go ahead about book tickets!

And if you guys had it at SFU, that'd ****. My dad went there and it'd be really nice to go down memory lane and **** LOL.

EDIT: And just curious, where is Manli / Daikanos from? I recall him being from Canada not sure where exactly.

TheKoopaBros.

Smash Journeyman
If said tournament takes place during that time I can probably make it too, though its not like I'm that great compared to you guys. :p

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Canadian citizen!

Ohhh he's Patooty? God, so many names LOL.
LOL Zhu. Let's get this straight.

My old SWF tag was "firexemblemxpryde" but everyone called me ManLi, cuz firexemblemxpryde is obviously far too long. My real name is Manuel.

I decided to change my tag to Diakonos, although apparently I need to make a thread about how to pronounce greek words.

Zhu, I would LOVE to play your falco. I love falco. So much. SO MUCH ZHU COME HERE RIGHT NOW PLS WE'LL RECORD. Burnaby WUT.

Add me on msn. manuel.kardennasAT-gMAILdotCOM

TheZhuKeeper

Smash Champion
I don't have MSN guys LOL.

AIM: PigM00ner for AIM users.

And yes Diakanos, you're a Marth player, I'm sure you like Falcos. I personally hate / never play Falco in friendlies, so you guys might have to settle for secondaries >)

Sanu

Smash Champion
Orly? What about the friendlies you played against Raynex =p

Hitsugaya

Smash Ace
Oh sht its Zhu!
I heard you played a friend of mine recently. Reina. She is a friend of HydroKirby.
It was so funny that night she asked me if I knew Zhu and asked if he was good. :p

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Mm, or I'm sure Eric's parents would be down.

Zhu hates Falco? That's surprising. It's okay Zhu, I play Fox, Sheik, and Link too. And I'm sure we know that everyone plays Falcon. What days is that?

Diakonos

Smash Lord
Lol I went to Lakeview.

Zhu, I use Z for more than half my aerials too.... LOL unite.

Top Bottom