• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I've kissed a boy before," Penny says. The light turns red. "False."

Ashley's eyes glow, and she takes the helmet. "Wicked," she whispers.

"I'll take it. Where to next?" Ashley asks, putting the helmet on her head."
Chip: Well, it's funny you should ask that! We are in a junkyard, so... (Looks around, seeing only old cars and other refuse for miles around.) The action's probably on that hill! (Points at a pile of rusted automobiles)...

A.R.: Sorry. First one or two levels almost never have any imagination in their introduction.

Slicky: (Voice goes high-pitched, like that of a child) I'm four years old! How could you forget! I only use an adult-sounding voice so my I.D. is more convincing, but I didn't think you would be influenced by it.

Slicky: (Voice goes back to sounding like an adult) Well, back at the restaurant, we've got a quest board, so maybe you'd like to check those out.
Chip: (Squints) I.D., huh?... Interesting... but then I have an interesting family. Let's go!

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Chip: Well, it's funny you should ask that! We are in a junkyard, so... (Looks around, seeing only old cars and other refuse for miles around.) The action's probably on that hill! (Points at a pile of rusted automobiles)...

A.R.: Sorry. First one or two levels almost never have any imagination in their introduction.

Chip: (Squints) I.D., huh?... Interesting... but then I have an interesting family. Let's go!
Slicky: (Looks at the pile of rusted automobiles) If you say so, then there must be someone to scam! Let's skedaddle!
<I'll be afk for a bit>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Me next! (ShyHo puts the helmet on) I plan on having more kids with my wife. (The light turns blue) True. You have a go. (He hands the helmet to her)
"I don't really want to," Penny mumbles.

Ashley stands on top of the hill. "Whoever you are, come out, and I'll kill you!" she shouts.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Ashley stands on top of the hill. "Whoever you are, come out, and I'll kill you!" she shouts.
ShyHo: Try not to say something embarrassing. I won’t judge you if you say anything. Neither will the machine.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Slicky: (Looks at the pile of rusted automobiles) If you say so, then there must be someone to scam! Let's skedaddle!
<I'll be afk for a bit>
Chip: You bet!... I mean... Scamming is bad, right, Ashley!... Aw, shoot! Please, I really do have credibility... and I'll shut up now.

Within seconds, a Junk monster--a junkster-- ambushes them by climbing up behind them, having 6 H.P. and the keywords 'surprise,' 'trash compacter,' and 'jump.'

Ashley: 《H.P.: 50/50; E.P.: 50/50; Keywords: Startle , imbalance, call, mud, tantrum, lightning (~18 E.P.) , marvel, explosion, toothpick... (A.R.: Expect that kind of thing. Get used to it!)》

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Try not to say something embarrassing. I won’t judge you if you say anything. Neither will the machine.
"I don't want to say anything. I think I'll get back to working on my inventions," Penny says.
Chip: You bet!... I mean... Scamming is bad, right, Ashley!... Aw, shoot! Please, I really do have credibility... and I'll shut up now.

Within seconds, a Junk monster--a junkster-- ambushes them by climbing up behind them, having 6 H.P. and the keywords 'surprise,' 'trash compacter,' and 'jump.'

Ashley: 《H.P.: 50/50; E.P.: 50/50; Keywords: Startle , imbalance, call, mud, tantrum, lightning (~18 E.P.) , marvel, explosion, toothpick... (A.R.: Expect that kind of thing. Get used to it!)》
Ashley throws some mud at the monsters eyes, startling it, and then throws a corroded car battery at it, causing an explosion. "Take that!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I don't want to say anything. I think I'll get back to working on my inventions," Penny says.

Ashley throws some mud at the monsters eyes, startling it, and then throws a corroded car battery at it, causing an explosion. "Take that!"
ShyHo: Yeah, I’ll be leaving now, if only… (he passes out from something)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

The junkster falls down into the dumpster, taking 19 damage points, and draining 2 E.P. from Ashley.

Ashley: 《H.P.: 50/50; E.P.: 48/50》

Chip: Wow! (Claps)... Oh, yeah. Let me assist... (Chip throws a used toothpick into the junkster's head, causing 1 additional damage point with no loss of E.P.)

A.R.: So what do you think of that style of gameplay, Ashley? Do you think you could finish a story mode like that?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The junkster falls down into the dumpster, taking 19 damage points, and draining 2 E.P. from Ashley.

Chip: Wow! (Claps)... Oh, yeah. Let me assist... (Chip throws a used toothpick into the junkster's head, causing 1 additional damage point with no loss of E.P.)

A.R.: So what do you think of that style of gameplay, Ashley? Do you think you could finish a story mode like that?
"Yeah, sure I could! I'm the great Ashley, I can do anything!" Ashley says, putting her hands on her hips. "Now let's get out of this dump!"

Baby Ashley watches Ryan through the bars of her cage. She's very hungry, and decides to try charming him. "W-Wyan? Can I p-pwease have a snack?" she asks, her eyes open wide.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo awakens at home)
ShyHo: What happened?
Lenna: Penny called. She said you passed out.
ShyHo: I know, it was probably a panic attack.
Lenna: Can you take Juliana for me? (ShyHo does so)
ShyHo: Hello, Juliana. (Juliana rests on ShyHo’s chest) Alright.

Yiptap

Smash Lord

"Yeah, sure I could! I'm the great Ashley, I can do anything!" Ashley says, putting her hands on her hips. "Now let's get out of this dump!"

Baby Ashley watches Ryan through the bars of her cage. She's very hungry, and decides to try charming him. "W-Wyan? Can I p-pwease have a snack?" she asks, her eyes open wide.
Before they can leave, a mud monster (muckster) attacks! It has 40/40 H.P. and the keywords muddy, smelly, and dirt appear.
<I don't know to do RPG formats, sorry lol>
The Muckster splashes mud at Ashley!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

A.R.: Okay... I'll think of a short-term goal. In the meantime...

Chip: Shotgun, old man! I'm starving! Let's go steal... I mean, honestly pay for a pizza!

A.R.: Chip, wait right here... Ashley, I don't like those Quips! Don't worry, they can't hear me.
------------

Ryan: (Polishing Venomosity's deactivated head) I heard of Baby Ashley's infamous cutesy eyes. Be glad the dartboard with that face on it I traded in for this laboratory. Don't ask how.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Before they can leave, a mud monster (muckster) attacks! It has 40/40 H.P. and the keywords muddy, smelly, and dirt appear.
<I don't know to do RPG formats, sorry lol>
The Muckster splashes mud at Ashley!
Ashley glares at it, and throws some of the smelly dirt back at it. "Go away!"
A.R.: Okay... I'll think of a short-term goal. In the meantime...

Chip: Shotgun, old man! I'm starving! Let's go steal... I mean, honestly pay for a pizza!

A.R.: Chip, wait right here... Ashley, I don't like those Quips! Don't worry, they can't hear me.
------------

Ryan: (Polishing Venomosity's deactivated head) I heard of Baby Ashley's infamous cutesy eyes. Be glad the dartboard with that face on it I traded in for this laboratory. Don't ask how.
"I don't care, as long as they don't steal from me," Ashley grumbles.

Baby Ashley does the face again. "P-pweaaaase? I such a hungwy wittle baby!" she whines.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: I’ve got it, maybe I’ll make a machine that rather, makes people more attractive. I’ll call it the “Super Make-Over 5000” and, I’ll get to work on it. (ShyHo begins work as Juliana watches, before sooner or later, ShyHo finally finishes)
ShyHo: Time to test it out. But first. (He changes Juliana, then tests it out) Wow, I look pretty stunning.

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Baby Ashley does the face again. "P-pweaaaase? I such a hungwy wittle baby!" she whines.
The Muckster splashes dirt again, this time resembling a mini wave of mud.

Ashley has gotten the MUDDY status effect. The MUDDY status effect lowers Ashley's E.P. during the fight by 5, E.P. goes back to normal if Ashley escapes the fight or if Ashley defeats the Muckster.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Chip: (Overhearing, he is mysteriously right behind Ashley) That's great! Glad there's an understanding!

A.R.: Gah!

Chip: So I hear it takes fourteen minutes for security to arrive at Reggie's Pizza Place! Let's go!

-----

Ryan: Pah, here... have unsweetened muesli... (Throws oats at her.)

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Chip: (Overhearing, he is mysteriously right behind Ashley) That's great! Glad there's an understanding!

Chip: So I hear it takes fourteen minutes for security to arrive at Reggie's Pizza Place! Let's go!

-----

Slicky: Hey! Don't forget about me!
(Slicky throws his trike in the trunk of the car. The Muckster starts begging them not to leave but to no avail.)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The Muckster splashes dirt again, this time resembling a mini wave of mud.

Ashley has gotten the MUDDY status effect. The MUDDY status effect lowers Ashley's E.P. during the fight by 5, E.P. goes back to normal if Ashley escapes the fight or if Ashley defeats the Muckster.
Ashley scoffs, and then runs away from the mudster.

-----

Ashley finds Chip again. "Let's go. Red and JP disappeared, so let's try to find them too."

Baby Ashley glares at him, and her hair turns white. "This is yucky!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley scoffs, and then runs away from the mudster.

Ashley finds Chip again. "Let's go. Red and JP disappeared, so let's try to find them too."

Baby Ashley glares at him, and her hair turns white. "This is yucky!"
Slicky: (Voice goes high-pitched) You dinkleberry sandwich! I'll just go alone on my tricycle! (Slicky heads off on his tricycle to Reggie's Pizza)
The group spies a closed pizzeria.

Chip: Tsk... (Swats expressively at Slicky) You couldn't hold your own in a food fight!...

Chip: (To Ashley) Wait a minute... He's gonna steal all the pizza! Quick, Ashley!...

Keywords: 《Window, tomatoes, reinventing the wheel, growling stomach, brick? 》
----------------------

Ryan: I know. My mom used to make me eat it all the time... (Snickers)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Chip: Tsk... (Swats expressively at Slicky) You couldn't hold your own in a food fight!...

Chip: (To Ashley) Wait a minute... He's gonna steal all the pizza! Quick, Ashley!...

Keywords: 《Window, tomatoes, reinventing the wheel, growling stomach, brick? 》
----------------------

Ryan: I know. My mom used to make me eat it all the time... (Snickers)
Ashley's stomach growls, and she runs after Slicky. "So hungry!" she moans.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley's stomach growls, and she runs after Slicky. "So hungry!" she moans.
Chip slips around to the front, throws a brick through a window, and sneaks in.

<I have an idea now! The keywords are communal... but can only be used once by one party! The keyword set resets after depletion, and there could be limits on how many words can be used at once! Is there any input?>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

<I have an idea now! The keywords are communal... but can only be used once by one party! The keyword set resets after depletion, and there could be limits on how many words can be used at once! Is there any input?>
<Personally, I don't really like that idea, because it sort of limits creativity with the keyword limit. I'll try to think of more ideas too>

A familiar but muffled voice yelps, and Ashley sneaks in too. "This kitchen is like a maze!" she says. Smoke comes out of rows of ovens, limiting vision.

"I know you're in there! If you mess with my pizza, you'll regret it!" the voice says, still muffled.

Yiptap

Smash Lord

<To be honest, I don't really get the keyword system too well, could you explain?>
(Once inside, Slicky is there with a cartoonishly bloated belly while eating a pizza slice)
Slicky: (High-Pitched) Ugh... It's too much of a pain to do an adult-sounding voice anymore... (Notices his belly is stuck between two ovens) Uh...A little help, please?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<Personally, I don't really like that idea, because it sort of limits creativity with the keyword limit. I'll try to think of more ideas too>

A familiar but muffled voice yelps, and Ashley sneaks in too. "This kitchen is like a maze!" she says. Smoke comes out of rows of ovens, limiting vision.

"I know you're in there! If you mess with my pizza, you'll regret it!" the voice says, still muffled.
Chip: (The pizzeria is dark) What-what? Who said that?!...

<To be honest, I don't really get the keyword system too well, could you explain?>
(Once inside, Slicky is there with a cartoonishly bloated belly while eating a pizza slice)
Slicky: (High-Pitched) Ugh... It's too much of a pain to do an adult-sounding voice anymore...
<The idea is that some loose, inspirational words are given to the players for them to improvise on. For example, the game might give you 'Water,' and then the player might freeze it to form a ladder, though that is an arbitrary instance. It essentially gives rise to creativity battles.>

Chip: (The lights are turned on, and he is momentarily distracted from the stranger) SLICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Now we have no way of recovering H.P.!... (When the stranger speaks again, attention is returned.)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

<The idea is that some loose, inspirational words are given to the players for them to improvise on. For example, the game might give you 'Water,' and then the player might freeze it to form a ladder, though that is an arbitrary instance. It essentially gives rise to creativity battles.>

Chip: (The lights are turned on, and he is momentarily distracted from the stranger) SLICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Now we have no way of recovering H.P.!... (When the stranger speaks again, attention is returned.)
Red steps under the light of a lone lightbulb, his face covered in a mask similar to the metallic Venomosity head. He holds up an explosive pie, preparing to throw it. "Your pizza is Reggie!" he growls.

"Something's happened to Red! This pizza place is crazy!" Ashley says. She dives under a table when Red throws the pizza, and then quickly begins dashing through the maze of cooking appliances. "RUN!"

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Chip: (The lights are turned on) SLICKYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! Now we have no way of recovering H.P.!
<Thank you!>
Slicky: But I was SO hungry! You would've done the same if you were in my position! Sigh... I'll make it up to you. (Slicky pulls out some boxing gloves out of his tattered overalls. The boxing gloves are made of dough!) I made it while I was bored...

Name: Dough Gloves
Appearance: Some boxing gloves which are made out of pizza dough.
Description: What you get when you mix a bored Slicky with some pizza dough.
Effect: Lowers melee attack by 5 in exchange for having a high chance to give enemies the "Hungry" status effect.

Slicky: It ain't free this time, though! It's worth... I dunno. Just free me!
Red steps under the light of a lone lightbulb, his face covered in a mask similar to the metallic Venomosity head. He holds up an explosive pie, preparing to throw it. "Your pizza is Reggie!" he growls.

"Something's happened to Red! This pizza place is crazy!" Ashley says. She dives under a table when Red throws the pizza, and then quickly begins dashing through the maze of cooking appliances. "RUN!"
(A hoarse voice comes from under an oven)
Voice: He's been like that for a while, ho... Please help...

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Ducking, table, negotiating》 Chip:《H.P.: 19/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Startled》Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: ??? 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling, Foodstuffs》

<Perhaps each has their own set of keywords, but do keep thinking.>

Chip ducks just as the pie flies over his head. He then turns over a table to shield himself...

Chip: Careful! You could have killed me!... Do you know him, Ashley?! (An anchovy hits the table)

<Thank you!>
Slicky: But I was SO hungry! You would've done the same if you were in my position! Sigh... I'll make it up to you. (Slicky pulls out some boxing gloves out of his tattered overalls. The boxing gloves are made of dough!) I made it while I was bored...

Name: Dough Gloves
Appearance: Some boxing gloves which are made out of pizza dough.
Description: What you get when you mix a bored Slicky with some pizza dough.
Effect: Lowers melee attack by 5 in exchange for having a high chance to give enemies the "Hungry" status effect.

Slicky: It ain't free this time, though! It's worth... I dunno. Just free me!

(A hoarse voice comes from under an oven)
Voice: He's been like that for a while, ho... Please help...
Chip cautiously sweeps the mass of melting snow towards his table.

Chip: Jack Frost? What are you doing here?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Chip ducks just as the pie flies over his head. He then turns over a table to shield himself...

Chip: Careful! You could have killed me!... Do you know him, Ashley?! (An anchovy hits the table)
<gtg bye>
Ashley nods grimly. "He's my best friend. Unfortunately, it looks like something weird happened to him, and now he's possessed or something. We'll need to find a way to get that mask off of him."

Baby Ashley throws the oats at Ryan when his back is turned. "I'll make you wuv me! You'll think I'm adowable just wike evewyone ewse!" she screams.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Ducking, table, negotiating》 Chip:《H.P.: 19/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Startled》Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: ??? 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling, Foodstuffs》

<Perhaps each has their own set of keywords, but do keep thinking.>

Chip cautiously sweeps the mass of melting snow towards his table.

Chip: Jack Frost? What are you doing here?
Jack Frost: Looks like you found me, ho... I got warped here with Red in the game world, ho... We were hungry so we broke in to get some pizza... Red ate first, and heefore I knew it, Red became like that...
(Meanwhile, Slicky snores uncontrollably)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Ducking, table, negotiating》 Chip:《H.P.: 11/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Startled》Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: ??? 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling, Foodstuffs》

<gtg bye>
Ashley nods grimly. "He's my best friend. Unfortunately, it looks like something weird happened to him, and now he's possessed or something. We'll need to find a way to get that mask off of him."

Baby Ashley throws the oats at Ryan when his back is turned. "I'll make you wuv me! You'll think I'm adowable just wike evewyone ewse!" she screams.
Chip reaches into his backpack.

Chip: Nothing a good crowbar can't fix...
---------

Ryan: Is this what the legendary Baby Ashley has come to? What a waste of oats... (He returns to polishing the head)... Besides, do you realize I just said I would kill Ashley? Not exactly heroic of you if you ask me. Where's your great power and courage now?

Jack Frost: Looks like you found me, ho... I got warped here with Red in the game world, ho... We were hungry so we broke in to get some pizza... Red ate first, and heefore I knew it, Red became like that...
Chip: Well, that was an exciting plot twi... (An exploding pizza blows Chip out the window, causing him to drop the crow bar, and lose 8 H.P.)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"That must be some real bad pizza then," Ashley mumbles.
Chip reaches into his backpack.

Chip: Nothing a good crowbar can't fix...
---------

Ryan: Is this what the legendary Baby Ashley has come to? What a waste of oats... (He returns to polishing the head)... Besides, do you realize I just said I would kill Ashley? Not exactly heroic of you if you ask me. Where's your great power and courage now?
"Only if you can get close enough to him," Ashley says.

"'Cause if I make you adowe me, you'll do exactwy what I say!" Baby Ashley says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Ducking, table, negotiating》 Chip:《H.P.: 11/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: As the crowbar flies, singed》Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: ??? 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling, Foodstuffs》

"That must be some real bad pizza then," Ashley mumbles.

"Only if you can get close enough to him," Ashley says.

"'Cause if I make you adowe me, you'll do exactwy what I say!" Baby Ashley says.
Chip scrambles back into the pizzeria after being blown away by the pizza.

Chip: OWWW! I'm not going over there!... Hey, Red, take this! (Hurls the crowbar at Red's mask)
--------

Ryan: (Mimics a buzzer) You might fool the ice cream seller into giving you a discount with that, but this guy aint so gullible... Now pick your poison. When she gets here, should I feed Ashley to my pet alligators, literally scare her to death, make her jump into that piranha aquarium, or use melancholy gas?

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Ducking, table, negotiating》 Chip:《H.P.: 11/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: As the crowbar flies, singed》Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: ??? 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling, Foodstuffs》

Chip scrambles back into the pizzeria after being blown away by the pizza.

Chip: OWWW! I'm not going over there!... Hey, Red, take this! (Hurls the crowbar at Red's mask)
--------

Ryan: (Mimics a buzzer) You might fool the ice cream seller into giving you a discount with that, but this guy aint so gullible... Now pick your poison. When she gets here, should I feed Ashley to my pet alligators, literally scare her to death, make her jump into that piranha aquarium, or use melancholy gas?
Jack Frost: I’m not ready to be a hero again, ho... I’ll be hiding here...
(Meanwhile, as the crowbar flies, Slicky grabs it)
Slicky: Oooooh! There’s some tomato sauce on this rusty crowbar! (Slicky licks it)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Ducking, table》 Chip:《H.P.: 9/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: As the crowbar flies, singed》Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: ??? 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling Foodstuffs》

Jack Frost: I’m not ready to be a hero again, ho... I’ll be hiding here...
(Meanwhile, as the crowbar flies, Slicky grabs it)
Slicky: Oooooh! There’s some tomato sauce on this rusty crowbar! (Slicky licks it)
<We are not actually continuing in using communal keywords. That was just a suggestion earlier.>

Chip: (Grabs his head in frustration) Slick...YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (Chip's head catches fire, caùsing him 2 damage points.) Ow! Hot, hot, hot! (Smothers the flames)... Look what you did! Now Red's gonna take advantage of us when the next turn rolls around, because he can hear everything I'm sayingandI can't keep my mouth shut!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Ducking, table》 Chip:《H.P.: 9/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: As the crowbar flies, singed》Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: ??? 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling Foodstuffs》

<We are not actually continuing in using communal keywords. That was just a suggestion earlier.>

Chip: (Grabs his head in frustration) Slick...YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! (Chip's head catches fire, caùsing him 2 damage points.) Ow! Hot, hot, hot! (Smothers the flames)... Look what you did! Now Red's gonna take advantage of us when the next turn rolls around, because he can hear everything I'm sayingandI can't keep my mouth shut!
Ashley ducks under the table, and Red throws a pan at Chip. "You want some more?" he yells.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Ducking, table》 Chip:《H.P.: 7/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Oven-baked, singed》Red:《H.P.: 5/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: ??? 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling Foodstuffs》

Ashley ducks under the table, and Red throws a pan at Chip. "You want some more?" he yells.
Chip jumps into the pan as it slides across the counter-top.

Chip: Ha! (Extends tongue defiantly before realizing the pan slid into an oven)... YeAaaah! (He is lightly burned).

Seeing a pizza strangely baking in the oven at what is supposed to be closing hours, he hurls the scalding disk Red, dealing 5 damage points.

Chip: When the pizza pie hits your eye!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Ducking, table》 Chip:《H.P.: 7/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Oven-baked, singed》Red:《H.P.: 5/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: ??? 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling Foodstuffs》

Chip jumps into the pan as it slides across the counter-top.

Chip: Ha! (Extends tongue defiantly before realizing the pan slid into an oven)... YeAaaah! (He is lightly burned).

Seeing a pizza strangely baking in the oven at what is supposed to be closing hours, he hurls the scalding disk Red, dealing 5 damage points.

Chip: When the pizza pie hits your eye!
Ashley finally gets fed up, and crawls out of the table. "I bet not even possessed Red would disobey a talking-to from me..." she says. She holds her hand up above her face, deflecting another pizza. She takes a deep breath, and her hair turns white. "RED! ON THE GROUND!"

Red looks at her in surprise. "Uh, what?" he says.

"KNEEL ON THE GROUND! YOU ARE MY FAMILIAR AND YOU WILL OBEY ME!" Ashley shouts. Red quickly drops to his knees. The shouting echoes throughout the kitchen. "YOUR BEHAVIOR HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY DESPICABLE! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS DISRESPECT FROM MY SERVANT! TAKE THAT MASK OFF THIS INSTANT OR YOU'LL HAVE NOTHING BUT CHORES FOR THE REST OF YOUR PUNY EXISTENCE!"

Red immediately bursts into tears, and the mask shatters into pieces and falls to the ground. "I-I'm sorry, Ashley!" he sobs.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Ducking, table》 Chip:《H.P.: 9/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Singed, relieved》Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Fear, pizza stain 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling Foodstuffs》

Ashley finally gets fed up, and crawls out of the table. "I bet not even possessed Red would disobey a talking-to from me..." she says. She holds her hand up above her face, deflecting another pizza. She takes a deep breath, and her hair turns white. "RED! ON THE GROUND!"

Red looks at her in surprise. "Uh, what?" he says.

"KNEEL ON THE GROUND! YOU ARE MY FAMILIAR AND YOU WILL OBEY ME!" Ashley shouts. Red quickly drops to his knees. The shouting echoes throughout the kitchen. "YOUR BEHAVIOR HAS BEEN ABSOLUTELY DESPICABLE! I WILL NOT TOLERATE THIS DISRESPECT FROM MY SERVANT! TAKE THAT MASK OFF THIS INSTANT OR YOU'LL HAVE NOTHING BUT CHORES FOR THE REST OF YOUR PUNY EXISTENCE!"

Red immediately bursts into tears, and the mask shatters into pieces and falls to the ground. "I-I'm sorry, Ashley!" he sobs.
Chip: Wow. Good one, Ashley! (Walks over to Red)... There, there. Ashley won't kill you if you come and help us. (Pats Red's back)

Last edited:
Top Bottom