• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Chip (Appearance is something like a fox.): ... I think a little water will do her just fine... Here... Whoa!

The drink accelerates Baby Ashley's disappearance.

Chip: Okay, okay. Keep calm, Baby Ashley!... Uh...

<I have to go about now. I shall edit later.>
(Slicky, Chip's younger cousin and the restaurant merchant/con man enters the restaurant from the back door)
Slicky: Guess what, Chippy Boy! I was able to make some serious moolah through selling items and totally legit deals! And...What is that scamp doing here?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Chip (Appearance is something like a fox.): ... I think a little water will do her just fine... Here... Whoa!

The drink accelerates Baby Ashley's fading. She begins to feel trapped.

Chip: Okay, okay. Keep calm, Baby Ashley!... Uh... goodness sweet cobbler!... (Feeds her the namesake cobbler from the village, making it worse)... Aah!...

Baby Ashley, after whining and waving, vanishes.

Chip: Ummm... Maybe... she's alright?... Hehe...
"What did you do?" Ashley growls. "I bet you did that on purpose!"

Baby Ashley finds herself in a very dark place. "H-hewwo?"
(ShyHo calls Penny)
ShyHo: So sorry about the inconvenience, but, wanna play two lies and a truth? alexxxela alexxxela
"Sorry, I'm busy putting the finishing touches on my latest invention," Penny says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(A robot wheels into the scene)
The Nasty Metal Enforcer: DESTROY, BABY ASHLEY! (The NME shoots a missile at her)
Baby Ashley disappears, reappearing in a cage. Could there be a third party also?

(Slicky, Chip's younger cousin and the restaurant merchant/con man enters the restaurant from the back door)
Slicky: Guess what, Chippy Boy! I was able to make some serious moolah through selling items and totally legit deals! And...What is that scamp doing here?
Chip: Now's not the time, Slicky! Baby Ashley's in trouble! Look! She's fading!

"Sorry, I'm busy putting the finishing touches on my latest invention," Penny says.
Chippy: No, I didn't. I don't even know what happened! Scout's honor! (Raises left hand.)

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

ShyHo: Ooh. That’s pretty cool. Can I see it?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Baby Ashley disappears, reappearing in a cage. Could there be a third party also?

Chip: Now's not the time, Slicky! Baby Ashley's in trouble! Look! She's fading!

Chippy: No, I didn't. I don't even know what happened! Scout's honor! (Raises left hand.)
Ashley glares. "I've turned enough pestering scouts trying to sell me and Red overpriced cookies into toast to know you're supposed to raise your right hand! <I think>"

Baby Ashley bangs on the bars of her cage. "Out! Want out!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley glares. "I've turned enough pestering scouts trying to sell me and Red overpriced cookies into toast to know you're supposed to raise your right hand! <I think>"

Baby Ashley bangs on the bars of her cage. "Out! Want out!"
Within moments, a lad with dark brown hair, a lab coat, and goggles appears from the shadows, holding a metallic head.

?: So you're the eponymous Baby Ashley. I heard so much about you.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Within moments, a lad with dark brown hair, a lab coat, and goggles appears from the shadows, holding a metallic head.

?: So you're the eponymous Baby Ashley. I heard so much about you.
Baby Ashley nods nervously. "Dat's me....P-pwease, don' huwt me!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley nods nervously. "Dat's me....P-pwease, don' huwt me!"
?: Don't worry. I won't. I need you in order to finish my plans... (Walks to a workbench and sets the head on it)... Me and Ashley go way back... (a humorously petty flashback shows Ryan's head submerging with an angry expression after he was tossed from his canoe.)...
I swore vengeance from that day forward!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
?: Don't worry. I won't. I need you in order to finish my plans... (Walks to a workbench and sets the head on it)... Me and Ashley go way back... (a humorously petty flashback shows Ryan's head submerging with an angry expression after he was tossed from his canoe.)...
I swore vengeance from that day forward!
"Y-you! Mean canoe guy!" Baby Ashley growls. "Hate you!"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ryan: Hate me all you want. In fact, (extends index finger up 'matter-of-factly') I need your hatred... (Connects the head to a power supply)... What do you think he'll say?
"I-I dunno," Baby Ashley mumbles. "I scawwed..."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo heads over to Penny’s house)
ShyHo: Huh, what does this invention do?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I-I dunno," Baby Ashley mumbles. "I scawwed..."
After the head is connected, its eyes open widely and suddenly.

Venomosity: (Hiss) Hu-hu-hu-... (Rattling noise)... I'll get-get you for that!... (eyelids fall as the eyeballs slowly wander in each direction)...

Ryan: Lookin' good, boss!... Does he look familiar? I thought it'd be a great surprise, this being the full-year since you last saw him.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
After the head is connected, its eyes open widely and suddenly.

Venomosity: (Hiss) Hu-hu-hu-... (Rattling noise)... I'll get-get you for that!... (eyelids fall as the eyeballs slowly wander in each direction)...

Ryan: Lookin' good, boss!... Does he look familiar? I thought it'd be a great surprise, this being the full-year since you last saw him.
Baby Ashley immediately starts crying. "N-no! Don' want him! Don' want him!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley immediately starts crying. "N-no! Don' want him! Don' want him!"
Ryan: Aw... big bad Baby Ashwee is... A CWY BABY!... You don't surprise me.

Venomosity: Fortunately for you, your death is not what means most... yet. It turns out that you could be rather useful.

Ryan: Yeah, sorry we can't elaborate more, the scheme's really not that deep. We gotta kill all the Ashley's. The end... Scene cut...

Chip raises his right hand.

Chip: Honest I really don't know what happened!

<I shall be right back.>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ryan: Aw... big bad Baby Ashwee is... A CWY BABY!... You don't surprise me.

Venomosity: Fortunately for you, your death is not what means most... yet. It turns out that you could be rather useful.

Ryan: Yeah, sorry we can't elaborate more, the scheme's really not that deep. We gotta kill all the Ashley's. The end... Scene cut...

Chip raises his right hand.

Chip: Honest I really don't know what happened!

<I shall be right back.>
"I don't trust you!" Ashley growls. She breaks her glass of milk on the table, startling JP. "We're gonna go find her!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I don't trust you!" Ashley growls. She breaks her glass of milk on the table, startling JP. "We're gonna go find her!"
Chip: Okay, you don't trust me. I don't blame you. I helped an icon disappear, but I really didn't mean to... Look, me and my cousin <Sorry, Yiptap. I thought you said 'brother.'>, Slicky, will even help you get her back.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(A news report comes on in-game.)
Newsman: Breaking news, robots are now invading, led by one super robot code named the “Hyper-Robo”.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Chip: Okay, you don't trust me. I don't blame you. I helped an icon disappear, but I really didn't mean to... Look, me and my cousin <Sorry, Yiptap. I thought you said 'brother.'>, Slicky, will even help you get her back.
"Fine..." Ashley mutters.
A prompt appears in front of Ashley's face, offering a "normal" story mode, as well as an "extra" story mode with two antagonists.
"Normal. I just want to get Baby Ashley back," Ashley says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Slicky: Ugh... Do I have to? Can't I just appear randomly and sell goods?
Chip: Ehehe. One moment, Ashley... (Takes Slicky aside)... Many lessons were learned from the first game... This one is more action-phase-oriented than town-phase orient... Y'know what? You might be a good shopkeeper after all! That would lighten the load for me, and it wouldn't force a certain somebody to sprout two different heads to wear two different hats at the same time! Good thinkin', cousin!... (Returns to Ashley)... Yeah, Slicky will sell you goods while you're on your adventure. I think things will flow a little more smoothly with the third help.

"Fine..." Ashley mutters.

"Normal. I just want to get Baby Ashley back," Ashley says.
Chip: Great!... (Runs away; changes into his sweater, backpack, and sneakers; and gives a 'thumbs-up' gesture.)... Follow me for your tutorial...

(Choose: )

Ashley follows him down the west road for a tutorial (The game experiments, and deviates drastically from the first in nature).
---OR---
Ashley grabs his backpack and drags him up the east road (The game remains very similar with minor changes).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Chip: Great!... (Runs away; changes into his sweater, backpack, and sneakers; and gives a 'thumbs-up' gesture.)... Follow me for your tutorial...

(Choose: )

Ashley follows him down the west road for a tutorial (The game experiments, and deviates drastically from the first in nature).
---OR---
Ashley grabs his backpack and drags him up the east road (The game remains very similar with minor changes).
"Fine, I'll follow you," Ashley grumbles

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo knocks on the door to Penny’s house)
ShyHo: Hey, I have an invention here. My newest creation. The truth machine! This machine is put on the head, and it detects wether or not someone is lying based on brain activity. Wanna test it out?
< alexxxela alexxxela >

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Fine, I'll follow you," Ashley grumbles
At the junkyard...

Chip: Alright, so you know the basics-- walk, run, jump, shove, and all of that good stuff... but this time, we have a little thing called a utility menu. It works like this: Say that rock over there is your enemy... Oh, wait (The rock grows a face suddenly, and starts growling)... It is your enemy. Now take a look at this:

Ashley: 《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 50/50; Keywords ('or so' values used): Tantrum (~7 E.P.), Blast (~6 E.P.), Fire (~13 E.P.), Lightning (~18 E.P.) (Being simple right now) 》We call these keywords. Depending on your situation and resources, your keywords will change. You can combine the keywords or loosely related other words into a combat sentence, which the game will...

A.R.: ...Try to estimate E.P. consumption from...

Chip: (Jumps) Who was that?... Oh, that old man... Great! (Strikes forehead)

A.R.: Well give it a shot, Ashley!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo knocks on the door to Penny’s house)
ShyHo: Hey, I have an invention here. My newest creation. The truth machine! This machine is put on the head, and it detects wether or not someone is lying based on brain activity. Wanna test it out?
< alexxxela alexxxela >
"Sure!" Penny says.
At the junkyard...

Chip: Alright, so you know the basics-- walk, run, jump, shove, and all of that good stuff... but this time, we have a little thing called a utility menu. It works like this: Say that rock over there is your enemy... Oh, wait (The rock grows a face suddenly, and starts growling)... It is your enemy. Now take a look at this:

Ashley: 《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 50/50; Keywords ('or so' values used): Tantrum (~7 E.P.), Blast (~6 E.P.), Fire (~13 E.P.), Lightning (~18 E.P.) (Being simple right now) 》We call these keywords. Depending on your situation and resources, your keywords will change. You can combine the keywords or loosely related other words into a combat sentence, which the game will...

A.R.: ...Try to estimate E.P. consumption from...

Chip: (Jumps) Who was that?... Oh, that old man... Great! (Strikes forehead)

A.R.: Well give it a shot, Ashley!
"Okay.....Fireblast!" Ashley shouts, pointing at the rock.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Sure!" Penny says.

Rock: Umm... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa... (Crash! The rock crumbles into a fine powder after being hit by a fiery explosion)

A.R.: Alright, I have a confession to make. That would have happened anyway, even if you said, "That's a good rock! Run along now!" You have lost no E.P, since this is a demonstration, but I think you get the idea. Mix and match the keywords. Any questions? <Or thoughts?>

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Sure!" Penny says.

(ShyHo puts it on his head)
ShyHo: I’ve never been sexually assaulted before. (The light lights up as red) It’s false.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Rock: Umm... Aaaaaaaaaaaaaa... (Crash! The rock crumbles into a fine powder after being hit by a fiery explosion)

A.R.: Alright, I have a confession to make. That would have happened anyway, even if you said, "That's a good rock! Run along now!" You have lost no E.P, since this is a demonstration, but I think you get the idea. Mix and match the keywords. Any questions? <Or thoughts?>
<This seems neat!>
"No. Let's just get going," Ashley grumbles.
(ShyHo puts it on his head)
ShyHo: I’ve never been sexually assaulted before. (The light lights up as red) It’s false.
"Um....okay...." Penny says nervously.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: How about you now? Sorry if I bothered you. But, (ShyHo bursts into tears) nobody believes me!
<Are you okay? I got worried when you said that right out of the blue, because sometimes it feels like you might be projecting real things onto your characters>

Yiptap

Smash Lord
<This seems neat!>

Slicky: (Gets on his mustard yellow tricycle and follows the gang) This is my newest, legitimately-earned item that I think could help a ton, considering you've got some killer fire magic. Since it's your first time getting an item from me, it's on the house!

Name: Devil Helmet
Appearance: A red biker helmet with two small horns on each side, resembling a devil.
Description: A helmet made by the angels of hell. It looks rad when riding a two-wheel vehicle.
Stats: +5 Defense, All fire attacks do +10 damage.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<This seems neat!>

Slicky: (Gets on his mustard yellow tricycle and follows the gang) This is my newest, legitimately-earned item that I think could help a ton, considering you've got some killer fire magic. Since it's your first time getting an item from me, it's on the house!

Appearance: A red biker helmet with two small horns on each side, resembling a devil.
Description: A helmet made by the angels of hell. It looks rad when riding a two-wheel vehicle.
Chip: Well, off we go the... Slicky? Get off that tricycle! You're embarrassing me!

A.R.: You do have 1000 J.T. to spend, but here is a free item if you want it.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Say something like “I’ve kissed a boy before or something.
"I've kissed a boy before," Penny says. The light turns red. "False."

Ashley's eyes glow, and she takes the helmet. "Wicked," she whispers.
Chip: Well, off we go the... Slicky? Get off that tricycle! You're embarrassing me!

"I'll take it. Where to next?" Ashley asks, putting the helmet on her head."

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Slicky: (Voice goes high-pitched, like that of a child) I'm four years old! How could you forget! I only use an adult-sounding voice so my I.D. is more convincing, but I didn't think you would be influenced by it.

Slicky: (Voice goes back to sounding like an adult) Well, back at the restaurant, we've got a quest board, so maybe you'd like to check those out.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

ShyHo: Me next! (ShyHo puts the helmet on) I plan on having more kids with my wife. (The light turns blue) True. You have a go. (He hands the helmet to her)

Last edited:
Top Bottom