• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Ducking, table》 Chip:《H.P.: 9/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Singed, relieved》Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Fear, pizza stain 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling Foodstuffs》

Chip: Wow. Good one, Ashley! (Walks over to Red)... There, there. Ashley won't kill you if you come and help us. (Pats Red's back)
Red continues to sob. Ashley's hair reverts back to its normal color, and she picks him up gently. "He'll calm down soon. We should probably get out of here, though."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Emboldened》 Chip:《H.P.: 9/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Singed, relieved》Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Fear 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling Foodstuffs》

Red continues to sob. Ashley's hair reverts back to its normal color, and she picks him up gently. "He'll calm down soon. We should probably get out of here, though."
Chip: Ehe... Yeah, about that... I think it's been more than fourteen minutes...

Security: Freeze! (Numerous security personnel surround the building)... Drop whatever pizza you've stolen, and you won't be hurt!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Emboldened》 Chip:《H.P.: 9/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Singed, relieved》Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Fear 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling Foodstuffs》

Chip: Ehe... Yeah, about that... I think it's been more than fourteen minutes...

Security: Freeze! (Numerous security personnel surround the building)... Drop whatever pizza you've stolen, and you won't be hurt!
Red pulls a comical amount of pizzas out of his seemingly nonexistent pockets and puts his hands up. Ashley glares at the security guard. "YOU let us go, and you won't be hurt!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Emboldened》 Chip:《H.P.: 7/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Demoralized》Red:《H.P.: 5/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Fear 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling Foodstuffs》

Red pulls a comical amount of pizzas out of his seemingly nonexistent pockets and puts his hands up. Ashley glares at the security guard. "YOU let us go, and you won't be hurt!"
Chip: Hehe... Sorry, fellas. She said it all.

Security: This is your final warning!

Chip: (Leans over, whispering) You think we can take them all? Look at my H.P.... Look at Red's H.P.!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Emboldened》 Chip:《H.P.: 7/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Demoralized》Red:《H.P.: 5/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Fear 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling Foodstuffs》

Chip: Hehe... Sorry, fellas. She said it all.

Security: This is your final warning!

Chip: (Leans over, whispering) You think we can take them all? Look at my H.P.... Look at Red's H.P.!
"Well, I can!" Ashley says, emboldened by pride. She turns Red into her wand, and casts a freeze spell on the head guard. "Anyone else want some?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Conceit, 》 Chip:《H.P.: 7/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Relieved》Red:《H.P.: 5/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Fear 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling Foodstuffs》

"Well, I can!" Ashley says, emboldened by pride. She turns Red into her wand, and casts a freeze spell on the head guard. "Anyone else want some?"
Security: Oh, we were only joking! See! (They drop their weapons)... They were toys!

Chip: Well, you better run, cuz if it's one thing I learned, it's that you don't show up with an army on the first levels!

The security runs away.

Chip: Well, I'd say that was easy enough. So what do you think we should do next? The pizzeria is ours!

<I have to go now. I pushed my timing somewhat! Hehe.>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 48/50 ; Keywords: Conceit, 》 Chip:《H.P.: 7/19 ; E.P.: 22 ; Keywords: Relieved》Red:《H.P.: 5/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Fear 》Slicky《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Selling Foodstuffs》

Security: Oh, we were only joking! See! (They drop their weapons)... They were toys!

Chip: Well, you better run, cuz if it's one thing I learned, it's that you don't show up with an army on the first levels!

The security runs away.

Chip: Well, I'd say that was easy enough. So what do you think we should do next? The pizzeria is ours!

<I have to go now. I pushed my timing somewhat! Hehe.>
"Yeah! We should have a feast!" Red exclaims.

The scene cuts to about an hour later, where the group is laying on the ground, their mouths and stomachs stuffed with pizza.

"Ugh....Ate too much..." Ashley groans, rubbing her belly.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: Finally. Now I’ve made an invention for everyone. My others weren’t, but this one is. (ShyHo knocks on the door to Penny’s with his newest creation) Hello?

Yiptap

Smash Lord

The scene cuts to about an hour later, where the group is laying on the ground, their mouths and stomachs stuffed with pizza.

(Slicky took the opportunity to head to the bathroom. When he returns, he's back to his normal, short self.)
Slicky: Hey! You should've saved some pizza for me!
(Slicky notices Jack Frost in the corner, who is scarfing down the last piece of pizza)
Slicky: Hey! Hands off my pizza!
Jack Frost: Get out, shorty!
Slicky: Why you...!
(All of a sudden, Slicky and Jack Frost get into a violent fight which kicks up a cartoony cloud of dust)
Slicky: Gimme the pizza!
(Slicky accidentally steps on the pizza slice)
Jack Frost: My pizza! You little hee ho...
(All of a sudden, Slicky is frozen)

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

ShyHo: Penny, are you there? I have a new invention that you could certainly use.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 50/50 ; Keywords: Stuffed, conceited, conqueror》

Chip:《H.P.: 19/19 ; E.P.: 22/22 ; Keywords: Stuffed, relieved, hiccup》

Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Fear 》

Slicky:《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Umm... Ice; 》

Jack Frost: 《H.P.: 52/52; E.P. 45/45; Keywords: Yum!, slushy drink, brain freeze》

The group recovers all of their H.P.

Chip: Call me Francisco Pizza-ro. I mean seriously, that stuff's probably embedded in my (hiccup) very being now... (Holds stomach) Doh! I may need a doctor soon... (Slowly pulls a map from his backpack)... Okay, everybody, take a look. This is a weird map, but it's up-to-date...

The map unfolds into a sheet, over which landmarks hover, indicating the group's current position.

Chip: Hmmm... The next stage is a... (familiar baseball theme is heard) baseball stadium... (Squints at the corner of the ceiling) Everyone, look, a flying saucer!... (While the others face away, he quickly puts on reading glasses, and looks at the area of the map where the baseball stadium is. He then quickly takes the glasses off just as they turn back around.)... Sorry. Must've been a figment of my imagination. Anyway, the level is called Major League Maceball ... How's that for you all?... (leans on the counter) Yeah, it's pathetic, but it might actually be challenging.

A.R.: (To himself) Pathetic? That flabbalabbastackin', greenhorn know-nothing wouldn't know brilliance if it slammed a bucket on his head!

Chip: Well, whaddya say? Ready to step up to the plate?

(Slicky took the opportunity to head to the bathroom. When he returns, he's back to his normal, short self.)
Slicky: Hey! You should've saved some pizza for me!
(Slicky notices Jack Frost in the corner, who is scarfing down the last piece of pizza)
Slicky: Hey! Hands off my pizza!
Jack Frost: Get out, shorty!
Slicky: Why you...!
(All of a sudden, Slicky and Jack Frost get into a violent fight which kicks up a cartoony cloud of dust)
Slicky: Gimme the pizza!
(Slicky accidentally steps on the pizza slice)
Jack Frost: My pizza! You little hee ho...
(All of a sudden, Slicky is frozen)
// Chip: Whoa, whoa!... (Holds stomach) Frosty (hiccup) boy... you missed a spot... (Slowly pulls up Jack Frost's arm, but quickly uses it to encase Slicky's nose in ice.) Thank you... Mmm... I'd say he'll... thaw in ten minutes or so (hiccup).

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 50/50 ; Keywords: Stuffed, conceited, conqueror》

Jack Frost: 《H.P.: 52/52; E.P. 45/45; Keywords: Yum!, slushy drink, brain freeze》

The group recovers all of their H.P.

Chip: Call me Francisco Pizza-ro. I mean seriously, that stuff's probably embedded in my (hiccup) very being now... (Holds stomach) Doh! I may need a doctor soon... (Slowly pulls a map from his backpack)... Okay, everybody, take a look. This is a weird map, but it's up-to-date...

The map unfolds into a sheet, over which landmarks hover, indicating the group's current position.

Chip: Hmmm... The next stage is a... (familiar baseball theme is heard) baseball stadium... (Squints at the corner of the ceiling) Everyone, look, a flying saucer!... (While the others face away, he quickly puts on reading glasses, and looks at the area of the map where the baseball stadium is. He then quickly takes the glasses off just as they turn back around.)... Sorry. Must've been a figment of my imagination. Anyway, the level is called Major League Maceball ... How's that for you all?... (leans on the counter) Yeah, it's pathetic, but it might actually be challenging.

A.R.: (To himself) Pathetic? That flabbalabbastackin', greenhorn know-nothing wouldn't know brilliance if it slammed a bucket on his head!

Chip: Well, whaddya say? Ready to step up to the plate?

// Chip: Whoa, whoa!... (Holds stomach) Frosty (hiccup) boy... you missed a spot... (Slowly pulls up Jack Frost's arm, but quickly uses it to encase Slicky's nose in ice.) Thank you... Mmm... I'd say he'll... thaw in ten minutes or so (hiccup).
"No...." Ashley groans. She hiccups, and Red quickly grabs a bucket for her, which she pukes into. "Ugh...."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 50/50 ; Keywords: Sickened, hiccup》

"No...." Ashley groans. She hiccups, and Red quickly grabs a bucket for her, which she pukes into. "Ugh...."
Chip: No? Well... (Looks at the map... hiccups.)... I see a half-dozen other roads to... take here. Which one should we take?...

Road 1: Lazy Lagoon

Road 2: Sky City

Road 3: Doom Dune Desert

Road 4: Frantic... Oh, there go my intestines... Ugh! (Hiccup)... Factory

Road 5: Soggy (hiccup) Swamp

Road 6: Candy Corridor

Chip: Wait... There's a seventh road?...

Road 7: (Make up something)

Chip: Never seen that one before!... (Stomach noise)... Somebody help me!

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Chip: No? Well... (Looks at the map... hiccups.)... I see a half-dozen other roads to... take here. Which one should we take?...

(A robot scribbles something on it)
Road 7: Pagoda Cliff

Yiptap

Smash Lord

(Slicky’s ice thaws)
Slicky and Jack Frost: Candy Corridor!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Chip:《H.P.: 19/19 ; E.P.: 22/22 ; Keywords: Sickened, relieved, hiccup》

Slicky:《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Sweet tooth 》

Jack Frost: 《H.P.: 52/52; E.P. 45/45; Keywords: Slushy drink, brain freeze》

(A robot scribbles something on it)
Road 7: Pagoda Cliff
(Slicky’s ice thaws)
Slicky and Jack Frost: Candy Corridor!
A.R.: (Sigh) We can only leave it up to Ashley, since this is her game.

Chip: Well, this just got a little confusing!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

A.R.: (Sigh) We can only leave it up to Ashley, since this is her game.

Chip: Well, this just got a little confusing!
"L-Lazy Lagoon," Ashley says. She then hiccups and throws up in the bucket again while Red pats her back.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

"L-Lazy Lagoon," Ashley says. She then hiccups and throws up in the bucket again while Red pats her back.
Chip: Righty-oh. Let's go...

(♢Chip: A.R., where's that warp (hiccup) chest you all were talking about? A.R.: Huh? Just use this...♢)

Chip: Heh. Kinda... lazy looking...

The group arrives at the lagoon, still feeling full by their meal.

Chip: That pizza's never going away! I just... know it!... Well, this would be the first under-water stage in the series... Gah... I don't feel any good at this whole guide thing...

Rita: I can help with that...

Rita, who appears more disheveled than normal, drags her feet with a slight limp to meet them.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

Chip: Righty-oh. Let's go...

(♢Chip: A.R., where's that warp (hiccup) chest you all were talking about? A.R.: Huh? Just use this...♢)

Chip: Heh. Kinda... lazy looking...

The group arrives at the lagoon, still feeling full by their meal.

Chip: That pizza's never going away! I just... know it!... Well, this would be the first under-water stage in the series... Gah... I don't feel any good at this whole guide thing...

Rita: I can help with that...

Rita, who appears more disheveled than normal, drags her feet with a slight limp to meet them.
"Rita? What (hic) are you doing here?" Ashley asks.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(A black knight rides into the scene on his horse)
Black Knight: Well, if it isn't Ashley. Emperor Scarz wants to have you meet with him.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(A black knight rides into the scene on his horse)
Black Knight: Well, if it isn't Ashley. Emperor Scarz wants to have you meet with him.
"I don't care. He sounds lame," Ashley says, sitting down on the sand and pouring it over her toes. "I think I'll have a better time playing with this sand."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"I don't care. He sounds lame," Ashley says, sitting down on the sand and pouring it over her toes. "I think I'll have a better time playing with this sand."
Black Knight: Oh, right. There will be free magic and there's someone there who'd like to see you. She looks like a smaller version of yourself.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Black Knight: Oh, right. There will be free magic and there's someone there who'd like to see you. She looks like a smaller version of yourself.
"'Free magic' isn't a thing, what are you talking about? And that's probably JP. She can charm her way out anytime she wants," Ashley says, pouring more sand on herself.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"'Free magic' isn't a thing, what are you talking about? And that's probably JP. She can charm her way out anytime she wants," Ashley says, pouring more sand on herself.
Black Knight: Oh, you'll see. No, she was really small, and she looked like you. Talked wike dis.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Rita? What (hic) are you doing here?" Ashley asks.
//Rita: (Slowly stopping, she speaks with less energy than is typical of her) A lot happens in a year, it turns out. I have intel about Baby Ashley's location... (Holds up a map)... She was hit by a technology that can dissociate matter and replicate it exactly in another place. I never thought such a thing could practically exist... (Sits on a rock)... Since the events of the first game, I and the others were attacked by remnants of the Spider Clan. Some of us didn't make it out alive... (Looks down) but I did, and hid out here. This is where I've been for about the year.

Chip: Wait, wait, wait. Just who exactly is Emperor Scarz, and how does he know Ashley?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
//Rita: (Slowly stopping, she speaks with less energy than is typical of her) A lot happens in a year, it turns out. I have intel about Baby Ashley's location... (Holds up a map)... She was hit by a technology that can dissociate matter and replicate it exactly in another place. I never thought such a thing could practically exist... (Sits on a rock)... Since the events of the first game, I and the others were attacked by remnants of the Spider Clan. Some of us didn't make it out alive... (Looks down) but I did, and hid out here. This is where I've been for about the year.

Chip: Wait, wait, wait. Just who exactly is Emperor Scarz, and how does he know Ashley?
Black Knight: Scarz has someone who knows her. We found her, she attacked us, so we locked her up. She claims to be named Ashley and that there are other Ashleys too.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Black Knight: Oh, you'll see. No, she was really small, and she looked like you. Talked wike dis.

Ashley looks at the map and then glares at the Black Knight. "She isn't at any emperor's castle! You're lying! You're just trying to trick us!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Black Knight: Scarz has someone who knows her. We found her, she attacked us, so we locked her up. She claims to be named Ashley and that there are other Ashleys too.
< Did you read up to the point where Baby Ashley was captured? She has been there since nearly the beginning.>

Rita: I don't remember her doing anything like that. There must be some mistake.

Ashley looks at the map and then glares at the Black Knight. "She isn't at any emperor's castle! You're lying! You're just trying to trick us!"
Chip: Umm... (whispers) Ashley, ightkneigh with a wordseigh. Et'sleigh cramseigh!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Uh, what are you saying?" Ashley asks.
(In the moment of confusion, several more Black Knights arrive and capture them)
Black Knight: We haven’t captured them, the emperor just would like some of your time. (Some more soldiers lay waste to some villages in the distance)

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(In the moment of confusion, several more Black Knights arrive and capture them)
Black Knight: We haven’t captured them, the emperor just would like some of your time. (Some more soldiers lay waste to some villages in the distance)
Jack Frost: (Arrives just in the nick of time) Hee Ho! (Freezes the Black Knight) These goons definitely aren‘t part of the game, ho! Let’s just go to Lazy Lagoon! (Jack Frost grabs the others and runs away to a trail in the woods)
Keywords: Trees, Nature, Darkness <I’m assuming it’s night>
Jack Frost: So...Which way do we go to get to Lazy Lagoon, ho?
Slicky: I dunno, but I know that I’m not fighting! I’ll be somewhere else and you guys will mysteriously encounter me and I’ll sell something to you guys! (Slickly gets on his tricycle and trikes away)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Jack Frost: (Arrives just in the nick of time) Hee Ho! (Freezes the Black Knight) These goons definitely aren‘t part of the game, ho! Let’s just go to Lazy Lagoon! (Jack Frost grabs the others and runs away to a trail in the woods)
Keywords: Trees, Nature, Darkness <I’m assuming it’s night>
Jack Frost: So...Which way do we go to get to Lazy Lagoon, ho?
Slicky: I dunno, but I know that I’m not fighting! I’ll be somewhere else and you guys will mysteriously encounter me and I’ll sell something to you guys! (Slickly gets on his tricycle and trikes away)
(Other Black Knights attack Jack Frost with fire magic)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<It was supposed to be so-called pig Latin. He said that the knight had a sword, and "Let's scram!" >

Chip: (Slaps his forehead and calls out bluntly, since it was obvious whispering anyway.) He has a sword! Let's scram!

<I have to go.>
Ashley runs away with Red during the madness and hides in a beach cabana. "Hopefully, they come find us," Ashley says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley:《H.P.: 50/50 ; E.P.: 50/50 ; Keywords: Sand, urchin, outdoor grill 》

Chip:《H.P.: 19/19 ; E.P.: 22/22 ; Keywords: Quip, flee》

Red:《H.P.: 10/10 ; E.P.: 12/12 ; Keywords: Desperation, what now? 》

Slicky:《H.P.: 38/38 ; E.P.: 14/14 ; Keywords: Time to sell somethin'! 》

Jack Frost: 《H.P.: 52/52; E.P. 45/45; Keywords: Sand and snow, palm tree》

Ashley runs away with Red during the madness and hides in a beach cabana. "Hopefully, they come find us," Ashley says.
(Sure enough, the black knights do find them)
Chip: Hehe... You know, this feels just like a cartoon! (Walks to the knights with his hands in the air. He then quickly opens it, deploys an attached, powered skateboard, and drops to his back, rolling past and pulling Ashley and Red with him.) See ya next Tuesday suckas!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Chip: Hehe... You know, this feels just like a cartoon! (Walks to the knights with his hands in the air. He then quickly opens it, deploys an attached, powered skateboard, and drops to his back, rolling past and pulling Ashley and Red with him.) See ya next Tuesday suckas!
(The knights shoot at them with machine guns, hitting the skateboard in the wheels and causing it to launch them into the air)
Black Knight: Trying to bail? This is a boss fight in an RPG, and you can't run from them!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

(The knights shoot at them with machine guns, hitting the skateboard in the wheels and causing it to launch them into the air)
Black Knight: Trying to bail? This is a boss fight in an RPG, and you can't run from them!
Ashley gets incredibly angry. "No, it isn't! You're just a bunch of lying losers! Get back to your smelly old castle!"

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(Jack Frost freezes the Black Knight)
Jack Frost: This isn’t Final Fantasy, ho! Leave us alone!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Suddenly, an airship appears)
Ship Commander: Engage the targets. (A DJ-Bot begins playing the boss music from Final Fantasy VII before a boss battle begins)
Airship: HP: ????/???? EP: ???/??? Keywords: Flying, machine, empire.

Last edited:
Top Bottom