• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"C-can I go back to the b-basement now? It's t-too scary around her," E-Ashley whines. Ashley glares at them silently from her corner.

"What are we gonna do about Ashley? Maybe she needs to be put in the stroller again," Red grumbles.
Dust Bunny guides her down the stairs, motioning her down with his hand as he turns around.

Dust Bunny: I dunno. She just refused a Pyoro plushy while the fad is fresh!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny guides her down the stairs, motioning her down with his hand as he turns around.

Dust Bunny: I dunno. She just refused a Pyoro plushy while the fad is fresh!
"Because she thinks she'll be able to threaten me into ordering another one for her," Red replies. "I think that if she's gonna act like a toddler, she's gonna have to be treated like one!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Because she thinks she'll be able to threaten me into ordering another one for her," Red replies. "I think that if she's gonna act like a toddler, she's gonna have to be treated like one!"
Dust Bunny: Is that so?... That sneaky little...

While Ashley is boiling in her corner, a low view shows little higher than the wheels of a stroller come on screen.

Dust Bunny throws a paper grocery bag over her head, and throws her into the stroller...

Dust Bunny: Does the hip-hop music sound familiar, Ashley?

Once again, the stroller rides through the park in stop motion, with theatrically slowed voices passing by.

Stranger: Hhhhooooowwwww aadoooooooorrraaabllle!

Another Stranger: Goooooooooochy Gooooooooooooo!... (Tickles Ashley's nose-- yea, in stop motion.)

Dust Bunny: Thaaaaaaaaaannnnnnkk yoooou! Sheeeeeee's... hooooowwww maaaaaaanyyy yyyeeeeerrrrsss ooooold, RRReedd?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

While Ashley is boiling in her corner, a low view shows little higher than the wheels of a stroller come on screen.

Dust Bunny throws a paper grocery bag over her head, and throws her into the stroller...

Once again, the stroller rides through the park in stop motion, with theatrically slowed voices passing by.

Another Stranger: Goooooooooochy Gooooooooooooo!... (Tickles Ashley's nose-- yea, in stop motion.)

Dust Bunny: Thaaaaaaaaaannnnnnkk yoooou! Sheeeeeee's... hooooowwww maaaaaaanyyy yyyeeeeerrrrsss ooooold, RRReedd?
Cameraman: What you’re doing is inhumane! Stop it.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

"Eigghhhhhtttt yeeeeeaaaaarsssss olllllddddd!" Red replies.

"Stop this! This isn't funny anymore!" Ashley yells, not in slow motion.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Cameraman: What you’re doing is inhumane! Stop it.
Dust Bunny: It's not inhumane. It's what she wants.

"Eigghhhhhtttt yeeeeeaaaaarsssss olllllddddd!" Red replies.

"Stop this! This isn't funny anymore!" Ashley yells, not in slow motion.
Dust Bunny: I don't think it's funny either, Ashley, but... y'know... You are always acting like a baby, and if the boot fits, wear it!... Hey, look! Somebody else is coming... (Gasp) They have babies too! They'll just love you!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Dust Bunny: I don't think it's funny either, Ashley, but... y'know... You are always acting like a baby, and if the boot fits, wear it!... Hey, look! Somebody else is coming... (Gasp) They have babies too! They'll just love you!
Cameraman: She doesn’t want it!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

Ashley hides her face in embarrassment. "No! Make them go away!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Cameraman: She doesn’t want it!
The scene pauses so no one hears... mysteriously.

Dust Bunny: I know she doesn't want it. We're punishing her.

The scene resumes.

Ashley hides her face in embarrassment. "No! Make them go away!"
Dust Bunny: (Lets go of the stroller, letting it roll towards the stranger) It's all in your hands, Ashley!

The stranger turns their head...

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(The director approaches the cameraman angrily)
Director: Hey! You’re supposed to be filming the movie, (Points to a fake bank being robbed surrounded by cameramen and actors) not some random girl and rabbit! Get back to work, or you’re fired!
Cameraman: Only Mr. Maskuin can fire me.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The scene pauses so no one hears... mysteriously.

Dust Bunny: I know she doesn't want it. We're punishing her.

The scene resumes.

Dust Bunny: (Lets go of the stroller, letting it roll towards the stranger) It's all in your hands, Ashley!

The stranger turns their head...
Ashley immediately starts to cry, unsure of what to do. "L-let me go!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<I have to go.>

Dust Bunny: Now you dunnit...

Stranger: Oh, so cute! This baby learned to talk! Say hello, Alice!

Alice: Hewwo!

Stranger: (Pulls out chopsticks, playfully poking at Ashley's cheeks in cartoon absurdity, making them sore) I... could... just... eat... you... up!

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(The camera crew lets Ashley go and bring her to Maskuin Palace)
Lenna: Ashley, what are you doing here?
Cameraman: We brought her here, she was being treated cruelly.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"I don't want to be here!" Ashley growls. "I just wanna go home!"

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Jack Frost: (Crashes into the palace after his Pyoro plush somehow ended up in Planet R) Ha! Gotcha! (Jack Frost notices everyone) Huh? Ashley? What are you doing here, ho? (Notices ShyHo and gasps) Ah! It's you! You kidnapped her and are going to beat her like you did to my fan, ho! Well, take this! (Jack Frost freezes ShyHo) You villain! Stop sending creepy cameramen to film everyone, including children, around Diamond City, ho! (Gets teleported with Ashley) Huh? How did I get here, ho?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Jack Frost: (Crashes into the palace after his Pyoro plush somehow ended up on Gaia) Ha! Gotcha! (Jack Frost notices everyone) Huh? Ashley? What are you doing here, ho? (Notices ShyHo and gasps) Ah! It's you! You kidnapped her and are going to beat her like you did to my fan, ho! Well, take this! (Jack Frost freezes ShyHo) You villain! Stop sending creepy cameramen to film everyone, including children, around Diamond City, ho! (Gets teleported with Ashley) Huh? How did I get here, ho?
(ShyHo takes 1178 damage, bringing him down to 6325 HP)
ShyHo: Well, if he comes back, I've got a little gift for him.
Cameraman: ShyHo would like to see you.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Jack Frost: (Crashes into the palace after his Pyoro plush somehow ended up in Planet R) Ha! Gotcha! (Jack Frost notices everyone) Huh? Ashley? What are you doing here, ho? (Notices ShyHo and gasps) Ah! It's you! You kidnapped her and are going to beat her like you did to my fan, ho! Well, take this! (Jack Frost freezes ShyHo) You villain! Stop sending creepy cameramen to film everyone, including children, around Diamond City, ho! (Gets teleported with Ashley) Huh? How did I get here, ho?
"I dunno," Ashley mutters, still mad.
(Later, ShyHo calls Penny)
ShyHo: Hey, wanna play two lies and a truth? < alexxxela alexxxela
"No, I'm in school right now," Penny says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I dunno," Ashley mutters, still mad.

"No, I'm in school right now," Penny says.
The stranger continues teasing Ashley with the chopsticks.

Dust Bunny: At least she's getting the attention she always wanted!

Stranger: (Ashley's cheeks now red) You are too cute!... (Turns as if to walk away)... Oh, how can I leave (silly voice) such an adowable wittle... (She approaches with the chopsticks again)...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The stranger continues teasing Ashley with the chopsticks.

Dust Bunny: At least she's getting the attention she always wanted!

Stranger: (Ashley's cheeks now red) You are too cute!... (Turns as if to walk away)... Oh, how can I leave (silly voice) such an adowable wittle... (She approaches with the chopsticks again)...
"Stop it!" Ashley yells, throwing the chopsticks away. She glares at Dust Bunny. "Take me home!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Stop it!" Ashley yells, throwing the chopsticks away. She glares at Dust Bunny. "Take me home!"

Stranger: (Chopsticks flying up from the edge of the screen, as Ashley is not visible. The stranger fumbles trying to catch them) Whoa!

Dust Bunny: Sorry about that, ma'am. She really is eight-years old.

The stranger walks away in a hurry. Dust Bunny walks to the stroller.

Dust Bunny: We'll take you back...

(♢Rocket-powered stroller...♢)

Dust Bunny: Do you understand what just happened? You got the baby treatment!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Stranger: (Chopsticks flying up from the edge of the screen, as Ashley is not visible. The stranger fumbles trying to catch them) Whoa!

Dust Bunny: Sorry about that, ma'am. She really is eight-years old.

The stranger walks away in a hurry. Dust Bunny walks to the stroller.

Dust Bunny: We'll take you back...

(♢Rocket-powered stroller...♢)

Dust Bunny: Do you understand what just happened? You got the baby treatment!
"But I'm not a baby!" Ashley pouts.

Baby Ashley toddles over. "Why Big Ashwee in my stwowwer again?"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Then stop acting like one! All you had to do was apologize to E-Ashley for kicking her.

Dust Bunny: Ashley has been asking for a walk in the park, so we gave her one.
"She said she didn't want me to apologize anyways! She's below me and needs to learn her place!" Ashley says, storming off.

Baby Ashley folds her arms. "I wanna go to da park!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"She said she didn't want me to apologize anyways! She's below me and needs to learn her place!" Ashley says, storming off.

Baby Ashley folds her arms. "I wanna go to da park!"
Dust Bunny: (Sigh) Let's go. I don't think she'll ever learn...

(♢Teleporting stroller...♢)

Dust Bunny: (Waves at Baby Ashley's loud fans as they pass by)... Hehehe! Everybody wants to know when Baby Ashley 2 will release... Are you up for that, Ashley?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Sigh) Let's go. I don't think she'll ever learn...

(♢Teleporting stroller...♢)

Dust Bunny: (Waves at Baby Ashley's loud fans as they pass by)... Hehehe! Everybody wants to know when Baby Ashley 2 will release... Are you up for that, Ashley?
"M-maybe!" Baby Ashley says. "But...won't Big Ashwee be mad if she doesn' get a game?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"M-maybe!" Baby Ashley says. "But...won't Big Ashwee be mad if she doesn' get a game?"
Dust Bunny: Psch... She'll be in the game. Besides, her attitude doesn't really lend itself to that, and wouldn't it be weird if her game were the sequel, and yours were the origin instead of the other way around, and it would be kinda redundant making a new game for her, you think?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Psch... She'll be in the game. Besides, her attitude doesn't really lend itself to that, and wouldn't it be weird if her game were the sequel, and yours were the origin instead of the other way around, and it would be kinda redundant making a new game for her, you think?
"Still don't think it's fair...Maybe she get to save me dis time?" Baby Ashley asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Still don't think it's fair...Maybe she get to save me dis time?" Baby Ashley asks.
Dust Bunny: I dunno. You should go bring this up with...

Warren: That would be kind of a cool way to change things up. Fans wouldn't necessarily expect it. Baby Ashley is unsuspecting as a baby, so they won't expect a switcheroo after she becomes the unlikely hero in the first game. It's brilliant, really.

Dust Bunny: So are you running with that?

Warren: Dream it up, fellas, and we'll make it happen. Dream it up! I think there's a lot to learn from the first game.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: I dunno. You should go bring this up with...

Warren: That would be kind of a cool way to change things up. Fans wouldn't necessarily expect it. Baby Ashley is unsuspecting as a baby, so they won't expect a switcheroo after she becomes the unlikely hero in the first game. It's brilliant, really.

Dust Bunny: So are you running with that?

Warren: Dream it up, fellas, and we'll make it happen. Dream it up! I think there's a lot to learn from the first game.
"Dweam it up..." Baby Ashley says, getting sleepy. "Go home now...Gotta make more game with Big Ashwee!"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Rolling the stroller home, his words become more distorted as she falls asleep) Hehe... Try-ry not to ma-make me too ugly-ly this time-time...
Baby Ashley slowly wakes up in the game world again, where she finds herself in a high chair at a fine restaurant. Ashley looks over to her, oblivious to the fact that she's in the game world.

"What's wrong, Baby Ashley? They made this fancy dinner just to celebrate you!" Ashley says.

Baby Ashley doesn't know how, but she feels terrible. "Something bad gonna happen soon...."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley slowly wakes up in the game world again, where she finds herself in a high chair at a fine restaurant. Ashley looks over to her, oblivious to the fact that she's in the game world.

"What's wrong, Baby Ashley? They made this fancy dinner just to celebrate you!" Ashley says.

Baby Ashley doesn't know how, but she feels terrible. "Something bad gonna happen soon...."
Chip Quip, a new character, is the waiter at the restaurant.

Chip: There you go, sir!... Ah, Baby Ashley, you're back! It's been a full year since you defeated Venomosity, restored order to the universe, blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH! Great to see you again!... (Serves baby food) Mango mush right up!

Text rolls onto the screen:

Yeah, what Chip said... Anyway, Baby Ashley enjoyed a full year of fame for her triumph over the late spider lord, Venomosity. However, things would not always be candy and flowers, as an unsettling feeling overtakes Baby Ashley. She begins to fade on the anniversary of her great victory, much to Ashley's dismay...

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Chip Quip, a new character, is the waiter at the restaurant.

Chip: There you go, sir!... Ah, Baby Ashley, you're back! It's been a full year since you defeated Venomosity, restored order to the universe, blah, blah, blah, blah, BLAH! Great to see you again!... (Serves baby food) Mango mush right up!

Text rolls onto the screen:

Yeah, what Chip said... Anyway, Baby Ashley enjoyed a full year of fame for her triumph over the late spider lord, Venomosity. However, things would not always be candy and flowers, as an unsettling feeling overtakes Baby Ashley. She begins to fade on the anniversary of her great victory, much to Ashley's dismay...
Ashley cautiously touches Baby Ashley's forehead. "You look very pale..." she says. "Is something wrong?"

Baby Ashley nods and whimpers. "I scawwed....Don' feew wike mysewf no more. "Something is twying to come get me..."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley cautiously touches Baby Ashley's forehead. "You look very pale..." she says. "Is something wrong?"

Baby Ashley nods and whimpers. "I scawwed....Don' feew wike mysewf no more. "Something is twying to come get me..."
(A robot wheels into the scene)
The Nasty Metal Enforcer: DESTROY, BABY ASHLEY! (The NME shoots a missile at her)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Chip (Appearance is something like a fox.): ... I think a little water will do her just fine... Here... Whoa!

The drink accelerates Baby Ashley's fading. She begins to feel trapped.

Chip: Okay, okay. Keep calm, Baby Ashley!... Uh... goodness sweet cobbler!... (Feeds her the namesake cobbler from the village, making it worse)... Aah!...

Baby Ashley, after whining and waving, vanishes.

Chip: Ummm... Maybe... she's alright?... Hehe...

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo calls Penny)
ShyHo: So sorry about the inconvenience, but, wanna play two lies and a truth? alexxxela alexxxela

Last edited:
Top Bottom