• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: So, I’ve made hundreds of enemies due to dark possession by the puppets of an extremely powerful demon. I best better go make amends.
Lenna: Good for you, ShyHo.
(ShyHo knocks on the door to Penny’s lab)

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Hewwo, Ashwee!" Emma says.

Baby Ashley grumbles crankily from her sleepiness and dirtiness. "Hewwo..."

Emma wrinkles her nose. "Baby Ashwee smewws bad..."
Dust Bunny: I thought that was part of the charm... just now... Okay, yeah, I agree... (Gets Red to change Ashley)... Better... Since you're our first house guest, how would you like to be over for a backyard barbecue this weekend?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: So, I’ve made hundreds of enemies due to dark possession by the puppets of an extremely powerful demon. I best better go make amends.
Lenna: Good for you, ShyHo.
(ShyHo knocks on the door to Penny’s lab)
Penny answers it. "There's a blob here that wants to kill you."
Dust Bunny: I thought that was part of the charm... just now... Okay, yeah, I agree... (Gets Red to change Ashley)... Better... Since you're our first house guest, how would you like to be over for a backyard barbecue this weekend?
"No!" Baby Ashley whines in her sleep. "Need a bweak....." More fans try to come inside.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Penny answers it. "There's a blob here that wants to kill you."

"No!" Baby Ashley whines in her sleep. "Need a bweak....." More fans try to come inside.
Dust Bunny: Sorry, Emma, she's exhausted. Everybody, clear away, clear away! She had a long day, and for the gazillionth time, she needs her nap!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Let it out. I’m gonna kill it.
Penny lets it out.
Dust Bunny: Sorry, Emma, she's exhausted. Everybody, clear away, clear away! She had a long day, and for the gazillionth time, she needs her nap!
A fan takes her from Ashley's arms. "She's so adorable while she's sleeping!" they say.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Penny lets it out.

A fan takes her from Ashley's arms. "She's so adorable while she's sleeping!" they say.
(ShyHo casts Holy on it, destroying it)
ShyHo: There. That’s it. I came here to apologize for all the times I’ve been an asshole to you. I know I’ve been an ass and I came here to make amends. I was stupid and idiotic, but I realized that I can’t run from my problems forever.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Now look what you did! Ugh!... Everyone, just go home. You'll have other opportunities to meet Baby Ashley, but she has needs too!
Everyone leaves, grumbling unhappily. Baby Ashley continues crying. "Gee, she's really tired," Red says.
(ShyHo casts Holy on it, destroying it)
ShyHo: There. That’s it. I came here to apologize for all the times I’ve been an asshole to you. I know I’ve been an ass and I came here to make amends. I was stupid and idiotic, but I realized that I can’t run from my problems forever.
"Oh, well....Okay, I accept," Penny says.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: R-really? You do?
"Yeah," Penny says.
Dust Bunny places her in her crib.

Dust Bunny: Yeah. I would be too if I were in her shoes. Nighty-night, Ashley. (Spins a mobile above her crib)
Baby Ashley watches the mobile and then falls asleep. There's another knock on the door that sounds more like someone headbutting it.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Yeah," Penny says.

Baby Ashley watches the mobile and then falls asleep. There's another knock on the door that sounds more like someone headbutting it.
ShyHo: Oh. Okay. Would you like to see a new invention of mine?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Sure," Penny says.

E-Ashley is standing there. "All done with hospital. Didn't like it anymore."
(ShyHo shows her his latest invention)
ShyHo: This is the insta-cooker 3000. It automatically cooks ingredients you put into it and makes them into a meal. Wanna give it a try?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Sure," Penny says.

E-Ashley is standing there. "All done with hospital. Didn't like it anymore."
Dust Bunny hugs E-Ashley and welcomes her inside.

Dust Bunny: Sorry for the rudeness. I'm rubbed the wrong way today. People were nearly willing to tear the mansion off its foundation just so they could get Baby Ashley to sign their useless junk!... Sorry, about that. I'm not a whiner... Anyway, what happened? You feel better, right?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo shows her his latest invention)
ShyHo: This is the insta-cooker 3000. It automatically cooks ingredients you put into it and makes them into a meal. Wanna give it a try?
"Sure! What ingredients do you have?" Penny asks.
Dust Bunny hugs E-Ashley and welcomes her inside.

Dust Bunny: Sorry for the rudeness. I'm rubbed the wrong way today. People were nearly willing to tear the mansion off its foundation just so they could get Baby Ashley to sign their useless junk!... Sorry, about that. I'm not a whiner... Anyway, what happened? You feel better, right?
E-Ashley nods. "Feel better, so they let me go," she says. She then giggles like she's being tickled.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Sure! What ingredients do you have?" Penny asks.

E-Ashley nods. "Feel better, so they let me go," she says. She then giggles like she's being tickled.
ShyHo: I actually have them all back at my palace. Come with me. (He teleports both of them to his palace)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: I actually have them all back at my palace. Come with me. (He teleports both of them to his palace)
Penny puts peppers, chocolate, and a plum in the pot.
Dust Bunny: What? What's funny? (Looks in the mirror, seeing nothing different.)... Are you alright?
"Hehe! Alan is playing with the mold I gave him!" E-Ashley giggles. "Fun toy!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

(The machine puts out a steamed plum and pepper platter with the former covered in melted chocolate)
ShyHo: Pretty interesting, huh? (Juliana’s cries can be heard as Lenna hands her to ShyHo, and she stops crying when that happens) I don’t think you’ve met my daughter, have you?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: Alan!... Thahats not tohohoy!... (Falls on his front in frustration).

Alan throws it in the air, preparing to catch it with his mouth.

Dust Bunny mysteriously is situated besides Alan, whom he picks up and sets down on the other side of him, catching the mass of mold.

Dust Bunny: What happened to the days when children played with dinosaurs?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(The machine puts out a steamed plum and pepper platter with the former covered in melted chocolate)
ShyHo: Pretty interesting, huh? (Juliana’s cries can be heard as Lenna hands her to ShyHo, and she stops crying when that happens) I don’t think you’ve met my daughter, have you?
"No," Penny says.
Dust Bunny: Alan!... Thahats not tohohoy!... (Falls on his front in frustration).

Alan throws it in the air, preparing to catch it with his mouth.

Dust Bunny mysteriously is situated besides Alan, whom he picks up and sets down on the other side of him, catching the mass of mold.

Dust Bunny: What happened to the days when children played with dinosaurs?
E-Ashley giggles more. "Very fun toy!"

Ashley picks Alan up. "Put E-Ashley to bed. Her room is in the basement."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"No," Penny says.

Dust Bunny takes her downstairs, and tucks her in.

Dust Bunny: I hope you learned your lesson. Please don't consume anything without asking me, Red, or Ashhhley... without asking me first, okay? We don't want anything bad to happen to you again.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"No," Penny says.

ShyHo: Anyways, this is Juliana Lauren Maskuin-Tycoon. She’s my first child and I love her. When I’m not doing stuff, she and my wife are my whole life. (Juliana cries at the sight of Penny’s unfamiliar face) It’s okay, shhh. (Juliana calms down only to resume crying again.)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny takes her downstairs, and tucks her in.

Dust Bunny: I hope you learned your lesson. Please don't consume anything without asking me, Red, or Ashhhley... without asking me first, okay? We don't want anything bad to happen to you again.
"Thought you hated me! Thought you wanted me gone," E-Ashley says, hugging her mold-soaked teddy bear defensively.
ShyHo: Anyways, this is Juliana Lauren Maskuin-Tycoon. She’s my first child and I love her. When I’m not doing stuff, she and my wife are my whole life. (Juliana cries at the sight of Penny’s unfamiliar face) It’s okay, shhh. (Juliana calms down only to resume crying again.)
"Okay...." Penny says slowly. "Maybe I should leave..."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Thought you hated me! Thought you wanted me gone," E-Ashley says, hugging her mold-soaked teddy bear defensively.

ShyHo: Yeah, it is getting a little late, I’ll see you sometime soon, right?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: I don't hate you at all. I just am... overly protective sometimes... so when you came, I saw the mold as a threat to the others living here, but I don't hate you. I want everyone to be safe.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Yeah, it is getting a little late, I’ll see you sometime soon, right?
"Sure," Penny says, leaving.
Dust Bunny: I don't hate you at all. I just am... overly protective sometimes... so when you came, I saw the mold as a threat to the others living here, but I don't hate you. I want everyone to be safe.
<gtg bye>
"Okay..." E-Ashley mumbles. She huddles under her ragged blanket, cold from the damp basement. "Ashley doesn't like me at all. She put me in here because she doesn't think I'm safe."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Sure," Penny says, leaving.

<gtg bye>
"Okay..." E-Ashley mumbles. She huddles under her ragged blanket, cold from the damp basement. "Ashley doesn't like me at all. She put me in here because she doesn't think I'm safe."
Dust Bunny: Don't think much about it. Ashley... (Whisper) is kinda shallow... She's insecure, and sees everything as a threat to herself, because she has a high opinion of herself, and knows it's out of vanity.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Don't think much about it. Ashley... (Whisper) is kinda shallow... She's insecure, and sees everything as a threat to herself, because she has a high opinion of herself, and knows it's out of vanity.
"Oh..." E-Ashley mumbles. She shivers again. "Please can I have another blankie?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Oh..." E-Ashley mumbles. She shivers again. "Please can I have another blankie?"
Dust Bunny: Sure... (Pulls one out of a basket, unflolding it and setting it on her bed)... Do you need anything else? I'm going back upstairs now. A glass of water is... well, with how damp the basement is, you probably never need water!... I'll check on you now and again... (Walks back up the stairs.)...

Alan watches television from the floor as he plays with Mr. Gecko, Ashley being on the couch behind him.

Dust Bunny: (Seeing countless advertisements for Pyoro plush toys) What's the big deal about Pyoro? It jumps and eats beans...

Advertisement: ... But wait! Call now, and we'll send you two identical Pyoro plushies for the price of one! (Testimonial) I don't know what I would do without the Pyoro plushy!...

Dust Bunny: I don't get it.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Sure... (Pulls one out of a basket, unflolding it and setting it on her bed)... Do you need anything else? I'm going back upstairs now. A glass of water is... well, with how damp the basement is, you probably never need water!... I'll check on you now and again... (Walks back up the stairs.)...

Alan watches television from the floor as he plays with Mr. Gecko, Ashley being on the couch behind him.

Dust Bunny: (Seeing countless advertisements for Pyoro plush toys) What's the big deal about Pyoro? It jumps and eats beans...

Advertisement: ... But wait! Call now, and we'll send you two identical Pyoro plushies for the price of one! (Testimonial) I don't know what I would do without the Pyoro plushy!...

Dust Bunny: I don't get it.
"I want a Pyoro plush!" Ashley exclaims. "I demand it!"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: But don't you already have a gazillion stuffed toys? They just sit in that toy box all day. Pyoro will just join the collection. It's a fad.
"I want one!" Ashley shouts, stomping her foot. "And I do play with my other stuffed toys!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I want one!" Ashley shouts, stomping her foot. "And I do play with my other stuffed toys!"
Dust Bunny: Sit down! You're not...

Advertisement: Pyoro! Pyoro!Pyoro!Pyoro!Pyoro!Pyoro!Pyoro!Pyoro!

Dust Bunny: (Losing his equilibrium) You sit down too!

Advertisement: Who's our favorite, bean-eating game maker? (Supporting voices) Pyoro!Pyoro!...

Dust Bunny: (Talking to himself) Sit and relax. They will only say the word three more times.

Advertisement: (×28, with Dust Bunny's ears tensing further with each iteration) ...Pyoro!

Dust Bunny: Fine! We'll get the stupid!... (Dials number)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Sit down! You're not...

Advertisement: Pyoro! Pyoro!Pyoro!Pyoro!Pyoro!Pyoro!Pyoro!Pyoro!

Dust Bunny: (Losing his equilibrium) You sit down too!

Advertisement: Who's our favorite, bean-eating game maker? (Supporting voices) Pyoro!Pyoro!...

Dust Bunny: (Talking to himself) Sit and relax. They will only say the word three more times.

Advertisement: (×28, with Dust Bunny's ears tensing further with each iteration) ...Pyoro!

Dust Bunny: Fine! We'll get the stupid!... (Dials number)
Ashley smirks and folds her arms, waiting. "I think Alan wants one too," she remarks.

Top Bottom