• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The twins run off jubilant with their trinkets.

Kazooie walks around with a beak full of nachos. While she eats, she rounds a corner, where she sees a giant spider leg.

Kazooie: WaaAaaAAw! Gotta go tell Baby Ashley!... Baby Ashley! It's Venomosity! I saw him!
"Pwobabwy just a cospwayer. No wowwy," Baby Ashley says.
(ShyHo stops 9-Volt before he can leave)
ShyHo: Hey, kid. You wanna know the truth about Baby Ashley? She’s not the cute, innocent little thing that she seems to be. Come with me and you’ll see. If you come, I’ll give you this rare golden Nintendo World Championships cartridge.
"Huh, I dunno. I'm a huge fan, and I don't want anything to ruin my perceived view of her!" 9-Volt says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Pwobabwy just a cospwayer. No wowwy," Baby Ashley says.

"Huh, I dunno. I'm a huge fan, and I don't want anything to ruin my perceived view of her!" 9-Volt says.
ShyHo: Relax, she’s actually really jubilant and loves having fun and playing games. I’ll take you to see some highlights. Come with me.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
ShyHo: Relax, she’s actually really jubilant and loves having fun and playing games. I’ll take you to see some highlights. Come with me.
(A Shy Guy from Mushroom Kingdom comes out of a wormhole and enters the convention)
Shy Guy: Oh my gosh! It's the game vendor from Baby Ashley! (The Shy Guy runs over to ShyHo and begins asking questions) Is it true you have a wife and a baby girl? Are they with you right now? Will you be participating in Chocobo GP? If your child is here, can I sign her bib?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(A Shy Guy from Mushroom Kingdom comes out of a wormhole and enters the convention)
Shy Guy: Oh my gosh! It's the game vendor from Baby Ashley! (The Shy Guy runs over to ShyHo and begins asking questions) Is it true you have a wife and a baby girl? Are they with you right now? Will you be participating in Chocobo GP? If your child is here, can I sign her bib?
ShyHo: Is it true that Magiiko cursed your ancestors and that’s why unlike us, you guys look so ugly under those robes?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Shy Guy: R-Really...? We're that ugly? My girlfriend is a Koopa and she says otherwise... You're so mean! (The Shy Guy begins to cry and runs away)
ShyHo: Yeah, I wasn’t wearing my robe then, and I’m not wearing my robe now! Anyways, kid, let’s go see some Baby Ashley highlights, shall we?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Alright! Just don't tell my mom," 9-Volt says.
Kazooie: I don't know. I was getting chilled to the bone!
"No wowwy! I bet it all okay," Baby Ashley says.
Another fan cosplaying as Red finds the other Red fan. "Wow, you're Red too! You think they got any body pillows of him?" Red Fan 2 asks.

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Another fan cosplaying as Red finds the other Red fan. "Wow, you're Red too! You think they got any body pillows of him?" Red Fan 2 asks.
Red Fan 1: I couldn't find any, but let's look for some!
(Eventually, the duo of fans comes across a booth selling body pillows for the entire cast.)
Red Fan 1: Jackpot!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Kazooie: That's what Banjo likes to say before he gets clobbered by a giant, evil something. I hope you're right.

Dust Bunny: So what's next? (Looks at watch) I can't believe it's been two hours already!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Red Fan 1: I couldn't find any, but let's look for some!
(Eventually, the duo of fans comes across a booth selling body pillows for the entire cast.)
Red Fan 1: Jackpot!
"There's even one of Baby Ashley! Wait....that's really damn illegal!" Red Fan 2 says. "Oh, well, let's just get the Red ones!" Little do they know, they're both being stalked by a very displeased Ashley.
Kazooie: That's what Banjo likes to say before he gets clobbered by a giant, evil something. I hope you're right.

Dust Bunny: So what's next? (Looks at watch) I can't believe it's been two hours already!
"Hmmm....Some people have passes to have wunch wif me!" Baby Ashley says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

ShyHo: Alright. Why shouldn’t I tell her? Anyway, (he leads 9-Volt to his a screening room in his palace where he locks the doors) I’m locking the doors because sometimes my Malboros get loose and destroy my stuff in here

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"There's even one of Baby Ashley! Wait....that's really damn illegal!" Red Fan 2 says. "Oh, well, let's just get the Red ones!" Little do they know, they're both being stalked by a very displeased Ashley.

Kazooie: Some lunch that'll be... Baby food, anyone?

Dust Bunny: Be nice, Kazooie!

Kazooie: Right. Even when Banjo's not here, he's here!

Dust Bunny: Red, keep an eye on the Ashleys, I gotta go resupply on those graham cracker crumbs!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Alright. Why shouldn’t I tell her? Anyway, (he leads 9-Volt to his a screening room in his palace where he locks the doors) I’m locking the doors because sometimes my Malboros get loose and destroy my stuff in here
"You're worrying me a little bit, mister," 9-Volt says. "Why did you want to take me?"
Kazooie: Some lunch that'll be... Baby food, anyone?

Dust Bunny: Be nice, Kazooie!

Kazooie: Right. Even when Banjo's not here, he's here!

Dust Bunny: Red, keep an eye on the Ashleys, I gotta go resupply on those graham cracker crumbs!
"Yeah, I will..." Red says. "Wait, where's the older Ashley?!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"You're worrying me a little bit, mister," 9-Volt says. "Why did you want to take me?"

(ShyHo shows him some montages of what Baby Ashley has actually done)
ShyHo: Sometimes, you gotta dig a little deeper into what you like. Could be a violent person who attempted murder like Baby Ashley.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: (With an obvious look of ire, and an obviously blaming statement) I thought she was with you!... Tah! I'll look for her...

ShyHo: Sometimes, you gotta dig a little deeper into what you like. Could be a violent person who attempted murder like Baby Ashley.
Dust Bunny knocks on the door.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"What the hell? What's wrong with you?" 9-Volt says. He bangs on the locked door, trying to escape. "Let me out, you creep!"
Dust Bunny: (With an obvious look of ire, and an obviously blaming statement) I thought she was with you!... Tah! I'll look for her...

Red waits for the people with lunch tickets to arrive.

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Red Fan 1: Ah! I'm in body pillow heaven! (The Red Fan gets a pile of Red Body Pillows and jumps onto them like a pile of leaves and then looks at Ashley) Ooooh! Nice Ashley cosplay!

(Jack Frost bangs on the door with him)
Jack Frost: Sounds like a jealous Shy Guy is trying to ruin someone's fun, ho!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"What the hell? What's wrong with you?" 9-Volt says. He bangs on the locked door, trying to escape. "Let me out, you creep!"

ShyHo: Me? At least I’m not one who tried to commit arson and attempted murder just to get my way! But nooooooooo! I’m called a creep, and Baby Ashley gets away scot-****ing free. (The door is magically sealed)

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
ShyHo: Me? At least I’m not one who tried to commit arson and attempted murder just to get my way! But nooooooooo! I’m called a creep, and Baby Ashley gets away scot-****ing free. (The door is magically sealed)
Jack Frost: When I get my hands on you, you're gonna get frozen, ho! You jerk!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Red Fan 1: Ah! I'm in body pillow heaven! (The Red Fan gets a pile of Red Body Pillows and jumps onto them like a pile of leaves and then looks at Ashley) Ooooh! Nice Ashley cosplay!
Ashley's hair turns white. "Oop- not a cosplay!" Red Fan 2 squeals.

"Put those down," Ashley growls. "Or else."
"She's only a baby, and you're a grown-ass dude trying to trap a kid in a room! Let me out!" 9-Volt yells.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Eighteen sweepstakes winners enter a room with three lunch tables. They are all excited.

(Jack Frost bangs on the door with him)
Jack Frost: Sounds like a jealous Shy Guy is trying to ruin someone's fun, ho!
Dust Bunny: He sealed it!

Dust Bunny: ShyHo, I hear you in there!

Yiptap

Smash Lord

"She's only a baby, and you're a grown-ass dude trying to trap a kid in a room! Let me out!" 9-Volt yells.
Red Fan 1: Ha! What did a little bit of body pillows do to you?
ShyHo: Aw, man. I’m gonna get frozen! If only I didn’t know Firaga.
Jack Frost: You're gonna pay for being a jerk to my fan, ho! (To himself) Heh! My bluffing totally scared him, ho! I don't even have the strength to freeze someone!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

(ShyHo starts beating up 9-Volt)
ShyHo: (Mockingly) She’s only a baby! DOESN’T. ****ING. MATTER. YOU. LITTLE. ****.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Eighteen sweepstakes winners enter a room with three lunch tables. They are all excited.
"Okay! Dey gonna come sewve us food dat wooks wike da kinds fwom da game!" Baby Ashley says.
Red Fan 1: Ha! What did a little bit of body pillows do to you?
Ashley holds up a lewd body pillow of her. "Do you think I find this acceptable?" she growls. "You two better put those back, and the shop owner better close down."
(ShyHo starts beating up 9-Volt)
ShyHo: (Mockingly) She’s only a baby! DOESN’T. *ING. MATTER. YOU. LITTLE. *.
<Dude, are you okay? I get this is a roleplay, but that's kinda...intense>

Yiptap

Smash Lord
"Okay! Dey gonna come sewve us food dat wooks wike da kinds fwom da game!" Baby Ashley says.

Ashley holds up a lewd body pillow of her. "Do you think I find this acceptable?" she growls. "You two better put those back, and the shop owner better close down."

<Sorry for double post>
Red Fan 1: If it isn't Red, then that's disgusting! I'm so terribly sorry, ma'am!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<Sorry for double post>
Red Fan 1: If it isn't Red, then that's disgusting! I'm so terribly sorry, ma'am!
Ashley glares at him wordlessly and burns the body pillows, all except for two ones of Red. "Go."
<Yeah, I’m fine. It’s just that ShyHo was pushed over the edge>
<Okay>
"OW! Get your hands off of me! I've met regular Shy Guys who were nicer than you!" 9-Volt yells.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Ashley glares at him wordlessly and burns the body pillows, all except for two ones of Red. "Go."

<Okay>
"OW! Get your hands off of me! I've met regular Shy Guys who were nicer than you!" 9-Volt yells.
Red Fan 1: I mean no harm. (The Red Fan runs away awkwardly)

(Jack Frost stabs a hole in the door with an icicle and sticks out his arm)
Jack Frost: Grab my arm, ho!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

<Okay>
ShyHo: Those were frauds! This Shy Guy is gonna outlive all those other ones! (ShyHo casts Fira on Jack Frost’s arm as well) See that? That’s magic.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

The guests clap as they take their seats.

Fan: It's gonna be the best lunch ever!

<Okay>
Dust Bunny helps Jack Frost pull 9-Volt away.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The guests clap as they take their seats.

Fan: It's gonna be the best lunch ever!

Dust Bunny helps Jack Frost pull 9-Volt away.
Some waiters serve things like vegetable soup, pina coladas, yak steaks, and other more exciting things.

"Thanks, you two!" 9-Volt says. He then quickly skateboards away.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Some waiters serve things like vegetable soup, pina coladas, yak steaks, and other more exciting things.

"Thanks, you two!" 9-Volt says. He then quickly skateboards away.
(ShyHo runs after 9-Volt with the help of his Chocobo Duke “Chocobo” Nukem)
Duke: Wark Wark! (It’s time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I’m all out of gum.)
ShyHo: I’ll get you, you little… GAHHH! (Some dark energy emerges from ShyHo and chases after 9-Volt) What? I’ve been possessed this whole time?

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(ShyHo runs after 9-Volt with the help of his Chocobo Duke “Chocobo” Nukem)
Duke: Wark Wark! (It’s time to kick ass and chew bubblegum, and I’m all out of gum.)
Jack Frost: (Jumps onto Duke while grabbing his arm do to it being burnt and melting) Listen ShyHo, I know we haven't been the greatest to you, and we are terribly sorry. But don't take out your anger on an innocent kid whose worst crime is playing games when he's supposed to be asleep, ho!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Jack Frost: (Jumps onto Duke while grabbing his arm do to it being burnt and melting) Listen ShyHo, I know we haven't been the greatest to you, and we are terribly sorry. But don't take out your anger on an innocent kid whose worst crime is playing games when he's supposed to be asleep, ho!
ShyHo: I’ve been possessed! I have no more desire to kill him. So, the demon’s bloodlust manifested in me when a mental takeover failed!

Last edited:
Top Bottom