• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
"It's for her fans to come celebrate her game with her," Ashley says.

"Do you know how exactly we get there?" Red asks.
Jack Frost: (Holds up a paper with the coordinates) If I remember correctly, the convention is in a large floating island in space with artificial gravity and air, ho. It’s easy to teleport to, ho! I heard the building’s real big!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kazooie: As long as there's food, I'm happy.

Wario: Who invited the bird brain?

Kazooie: Watch your mouth, mustache moron!
Red sighs. "More toddlers."
Jack Frost: (Holds up a paper with the coordinates) If I remember correctly, the convention is in a large floating island in space with artificial gravity and air, ho. It’s easy to teleport to, ho! I heard the building’s real big!
"Alright..." Ashley says. She draws a teleportation circle on the ground. "Everyone, stand on here." Red, Baby Ashley, and JP do so.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

"Alright..." Ashley says. She draws a teleportation circle on the ground. "Everyone, stand on here." Red, Baby Ashley, and JP do so.
(Upon arriving, hundreds of mages and warriors swarm them)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Wario: ...Beak breath!

Kazooie: Whatever. You sound like goggle boy. Why don't you go talk to him after the rest of us leave!?

Wario walks onto the circle as they continue insulting each other.

Dust Bunny: Can it be a bigger circle? (Wario's spittle lands upon him.)

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Jack Frost: I’m read-hee (ready) for the Baby Ashley convention, ho!
(Jack Frost jumps into the circle)
<I’m going to be afk for a good bit>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Wario: ...Beak breath!

Kazooie: Whatever. You sound like goggle boy. Why don't you go talk to him after the rest of us leave!?

Wario walks onto the circle as they continue insulting each other.

Dust Bunny: Can it be a bigger circle? (Wario's spittle lands upon him.)
"No," Ashley says. She teleports them to the convention. "Wow, look at all these people! I didn't realize Baby Ashley had so many fans."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"No," Ashley says. She teleports them to the convention. "Wow, look at all these people! I didn't realize Baby Ashley had so many fans."
(The press put a microphone to Baby Ashley’s face)
Geomancer Newsman: Baby Ashley, what are your next plans? A sequel, maybe?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Wario: Wait a second... I don't see a single Wario mustache emblem anywhere!

Kazooie runs to a table, ignoring pleasantries, and plunging her head into a bowl of fruit punch.

Dust Bunny: Hey, where'd Frost go?... (Shrugs) Well... Gah! (Referring above.)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(The press put a microphone to Baby Ashley’s face)
Geomancer Newsman: Baby Ashley, what are your next plans? A sequel, maybe?
Baby Ashley shrugs. "Maybe! If my fans want one!"
Wario: Wait a second... I don't see a single Wario mustache emblem anywhere!

Kazooie runs to a table, ignoring pleasantries, and plunging her head into a bowl of fruit punch.

Dust Bunny: Hey, where'd Frost go?... (Shrugs) Well... Gah! (Referring above.)
Ashley puts Baby Ashley on her shoulders. "Any idea of where we're supposed to be?"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Newsman: Huh. Alright. Will you be at the big Chocobo GP next year?
"Nuh-uh. But maybe I'll be in Mawio Kawt!" Baby Ashley says.
Dust Bunny: (Reads a convoluted floor plan) Well...igh...Let's try that hall over there. (After space is cleared)
<afk for just a little bit>
Ashley enters the hall, and a manager gives her a schedule. "Baby Ashley is going to have a Q-and-A in 15 minutes."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Ashley enters the hall, and a manager gives her a schedule. "Baby Ashley is going to have a Q-and-A in 15 minutes."
Dust Bunny: Okay, Ashley, you have experience with public speaking now. This should be a breeze!

Wario looks around for any sign of affiliation of the Baby Ashley game with the Wario universe.

Wario: WAH! This is outrageous!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Okay, Ashley, you have experience with public speaking now. This should be a breeze!

Wario looks around for any sign of affiliation of the Baby Ashley game with the Wario universe.

Wario: WAH! This is outrageous!
Baby Ashley is put in a high chair with her bottle and her stuffed bunny while she waits for the event to start. "What's wrong, Wario?" Ashley asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley is put in a high chair with her bottle and her stuffed bunny while she waits for the event to start. "What's wrong, Wario?" Ashley asks.
Wario: These idiots didn't remember Wario Ware! You and that little super brat are only famous because of MY games! She rode your coat-tail, and you rode my coat-tail. Now she has her own game, and WHERE AM I?!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Wario: These idiots didn't remember Wario Ware! You and that little super brat are only famous because of MY games! She rode your coat-tail, and you rode my coat-tail. Now she has her own game, and WHERE AM I?!
"That's not my problem. Baby Ashley and I are adorable and everyone wants more of us," Ashley says narcissisticly. "But YOU? You're becoming more obsolete in your own game! It's not my fault I'm the best character to play as in Get It Together! You really need to step up your, well, game!"

"Almost time to start letting people in!" a manager calls.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"That's not my problem. Baby Ashley and I are adorable and everyone wants more of us," Ashley says narcissisticly. "But YOU? You're becoming more obsolete in your own game! It's not my fault I'm the best character to play as in Get It Together! You really need to step up your, well, game!"

"Almost time to start letting people in!" a manager calls.
Wario rubs his chin, looking away, when she says that.

Wario: Hemmm... (A garlic bulb lights up next to his head. He then abruptly leaves)...

Host: Alright, 'bout ready? Everyone's coming in. There'll be lots of cameras, press, and fans. Stay cool!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Wario rubs his chin, looking away, when she says that.

Wario: Hemmm... (A garlic bulb lights up next to his head. He then abruptly leaves)...

Host: Alright, 'bout ready? Everyone's coming in. There'll be lots of cameras, press, and fans. Stay cool!
"I weady!" Baby Ashley says. Ashley, Red, and JP sit at chairs behind a table, waiting for their own questions.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I weady!" Baby Ashley says. Ashley, Red, and JP sit at chairs behind a table, waiting for their own questions.
Well into the questions, one entertainment journalist queries.

Journalist: ...So if the game gets a sequel, many feel that it wouldn't be as popular; that the first only rose because of its shock factor to the platformer genre. What do you think about that?

< Scratch this question. I could not think of a good one right away! >

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Well into the questions, one entertainment journalist queries.

Journalist: ...So if the game gets a sequel, many feel that it wouldn't be as popular; that the first only rose because of its shock factor to the platformer genre. What do you think about that?
"I think dat if I get a sequel, it'll be just as special as da fiwst one! I want my all my games to be fun and excited to evewyone!" Baby Ashley says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I think dat if I get a sequel, it'll be just as special as da fiwst one! I want my all my games to be fun and excited to evewyone!" Baby Ashley says.
< Pretend the above question did not exist! I was throwing out words, because I could not think of a better one!... >

Fan: (To Red) I loved your defeat animation in the last game. It was brilliant!

<... and even now, I am stalling! >

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
< Pretend the above question did not exist! I was throwing out words, because I could not think of a better one!... >

Fan: (To Red) I loved your defeat animation in the last game. It was brilliant!

<... and even now, I am stalling! >
<You can just make up silly ones, it doesn't really matter>
"Gee, thanks! It hurt transforming back a lot..." Red says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Blue Mage: Some say that that the monarchs of Planet R and Gaia are willing to build the largest race track in the universe! Would you like to see its plans?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Blue Mage: Some say that that the monarchs of Planet R and Gaia are willing to build the largest race track in the universe! Would you like to see its plans?
"Don't get any ideas about racing in her head!" Red calls. "It's too dangerous for her!"
Fan: (To Ashley) At the Himachillayas, did you find the intense cold to be too much? Would you be willing to do that again?
"It was incredibly cold, and I'm not sure if I'd like to do it again," Ashley says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Don't get any ideas about racing in her head!" Red calls. "It's too dangerous for her!"

"It was incredibly cold, and I'm not sure if I'd like to do it again," Ashley says.
Ninja Reporter: Do you think that this RPG will be able to compete with the likes of Final Fantasy?

Yiptap

Smash Lord
The Mayonster is running a booth selling Baby Ashley wigs, with the Mayonster wearing one to small for itself. It then notices Baby Ashley and charges towards her, getting mayo everywhere.

Mayonster: ArrRRgH! bABy aShLEy!!! SigN mY WiG!!!

Meanwhile, Pyro Jack and Jack Ripper got some tickets and are going around, making publicity for Jack Frost's Q and A right next to Baby Ashley.
Ninja Reporter: Do you think that this RPG will be able to compete with the likes of Final Fantasy?
Jack Frost hears this and decides to step in.

Jack Frost: Hee Ha! Final Fantasy is trash compared to Baby Ashley's game, ho!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Fan: (To Baby Ashley) How long do you think you would stay in this business. Do you think you could be as famous as Mario?

Dust Bunny: Oh, what? (He was asleep) You stole the words right out of my mouth, Red. (He is startled to full alertness when two twins run past him dressed up in Baby Ashley costumes.)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The Mayonster is running a booth selling Baby Ashley wigs, with the Mayonster wearing one to small for itself. It then notices Baby Ashley and charges towards her, getting mayo everywhere.

Meanwhile, Pyro Jack and Jack Ripper got some tickets and are going around, making publicity for Jack Frost's Q and A right next to Baby Ashley.

Jack Frost hears this and decides to step in.

Jack Frost: Hee Ha! Final Fantasy is trash compared to Baby Ashley's game, ho!
Reporter: Oh, really? Watch what you say, big mouth!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"I don' cawe about Final Fantasy. I bet I'm better than it!" Baby Ashley says.

"Ah....okay..." Baby Ashley says, signing it.

9-Volt comes up to Jack Frost's stand. "Wow! I can't believe Baby Ashley has her own game, and that there's even a Shin Megami Tensei character in it! So cool!"
Fan: (To Baby Ashley) How long do you think you would stay in this business. Do you think you could be as famous as Mario?

Dust Bunny: Oh, what? (He was asleep) You stole the words right out of my mouth, Red. (He is startled to full alertness when two twins run past him dressed up in Baby Ashley costumes.)
"I'll be better than Mawio! I'll be better than evewy game!" Baby Ashley says. She then looks down at the twins. "Who you?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

9-Volt comes up to Jack Frost's stand. "Wow! I can't believe Baby Ashley has her own game, and that there's even a Shin Megami Tensei character in it! So cool!"

"I'll be better than Mawio! I'll be better than evewy game!" Baby Ashley says. She then looks down at the twins. "Who you?"
Reporter: That’s a broad statement, but it’s good to dream!

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Mayonster: yAaaaAAaY!!!

Pyro Jack: I know Jack Frost has no say in this, so are there any plans for DLC, ho?
Jack Ripper: For the little we played, it was real fun!

At Jack Frost's stand...

Jack Frost: Oooooh! A Jack Frost fan, ho! Here, have this Jack Frost plush on the house, ho! (Jack Frost tosses a plush at 9-Volt)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Teeny Mini Baby Ashley: (Giggles) We you!

Weeny Mini Baby Ashley: I gonna defeat... giant spidew just wike you!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Mayonster: yAaaaAAaY!!!

Pyro Jack: I know Jack Frost has no say in this, so are there any plans for DLC, ho?
Jack Ripper: For the little we played, it was real fun!

At Jack Frost's stand...

Jack Frost: Oooooh! A Jack Frost fan, ho! Here, have this Jack Frost plush on the house, ho! (Jack Frost tosses a plush at 9-Volt)
"Maybe DLC!" Baby Ashley says. She then leans in and whispers. "And if you're weawwy weawwy nice....maybe you can be in it!"

"Gee, thanks!" 9-Volt exclaims, taking the plush.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
"Maybe DLC!" Baby Ashley says. She then leans in and whispers. "And if you're weawwy weawwy nice....maybe you can be in it!"

"Gee, thanks!" 9-Volt exclaims, taking the plush.
(Pyro Jack and Jack Ripper faint from excitement.)
(A fan cosplaying as Red heads to the stand and cuts the entire line.)
Red Fan: Hey, are you guys selling Red body pillows?

Jack Frost: Take care, you! You're awesome, ho!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Pyro Jack and Jack Ripper faint from excitement.)
(A fan cosplaying as Red heads to the stand and cuts the entire line.)
Red Fan: Hey, are you guys selling Red body pillows?

Jack Frost: Take care, you! You're awesome, ho!
"No! That's gross!" Red exclaims. "I don't want someone doing....THAT to my image!"

9-Volt thanks him and skateboards away.
Teeny Mini Baby Ashley: (Giggles) We you!

Weeny Mini Baby Ashley: I gonna defeat... giant spidew just wike you!
"Bet you will!" Baby Ashley says, giggling. She gives them both rattles that look like her rattle bomb. "For fwee!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"No! That's gross!" Red exclaims. "I don't want someone doing....THAT to my image!"

"Bet you will!" Baby Ashley says, giggling. She gives them both rattles that look like her rattle bomb. "For fwee!"
The twins run off jubilant with their trinkets.

Kazooie walks around with a beak full of nachos. While she eats, she rounds a corner, where she sees a giant spider leg.

Kazooie: WaaAaaAAw! Gotta go tell Baby Ashley!... Baby Ashley! It's Venomosity! I saw him!

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

(ShyHo stops 9-Volt before he can leave)
ShyHo: Hey, kid. You wanna know the truth about Baby Ashley? She’s not the cute, innocent little thing that she seems to be. Come with me and you’ll see. If you come, I’ll give you this rare golden Nintendo World Championships cartridge.

Top Bottom