• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley smirks and folds her arms, waiting. "I think Alan wants one too," she remarks.
Dust Bunny: Yes... I would... not like to order two Pyoro plushies, but I'm doing it anyway... Make it four... [Alan, Ashley, Baby Ashley, E-Ashley. That should be everyone.]... Yeah, no, that's all I have to say... Ninety-four bucks?... (Shakes phone)... Thank you very much... Bye...

Alan: Yay! Mista Gecko has a fwiend! (Mr. Gecko squeaks when hugged)... Yes, you do!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Yes... I would... not like to order two Pyoro plushies, but I'm doing it anyway... Make it four... [Alan,Ashley, Baby Ashley, E-Ashley. That should be everyone.]... Yeah, no, that's all I have to say... Ninety-four bucks?... (Shakes phone)... Thank you very much... Bye...

Alan: Yay! Mista Gecko has a fwiend! (Mr. Gecko squeaks when hugged)... Yes, you do!
E-Ashley emergency from the darkness into the light of the TV. "New toy?"

Ashley groans. "You must have forgotten to put the baby gate up in front of her door."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley emergency from the darkness into the light of the TV. "New toy?"

Ashley groans. "You must have forgotten to put the baby gate up in front of her door."
Dust Bunny: Yeah, I already ordered one for you. IIIIIII knew you were gonna want one mysteriously after the ad showed up! How can I predict these things so well?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(At lunch, ShyHo eats with his family)
ShyHo: So, how are things, Lenna?
Lenna: Good, Faris told me that she’s okay, but that she’s feeling a little depressed lately.
ShyHo: Alright. You know what pisses me off?
Lenna: What is it?
ShyHo: Nothing. Never mind.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Jack Frost: (Runs out from the basement) I want a Pyoro plush too, ho!
Dust Bunny: NOOOOOOOOOO!...

He makes an additional order.

Dust Bunny: I don't understand! Pyoro's taking over every...

Advertisement: ...now in barbecue, black pepper, and Pyoro flavors.

Dust Bunny pulls his ears off.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Yeah, I already ordered one for you. IIIIIII knew you were gonna want one mysteriously after the ad showed up! How can I predict these things so well?
E-Ashley sits on Ashley's lap, much to her dismay. "I don't want to be alone," she says.

Ashley glares at her and pushes her off. "Get down to your room, and stay there!" she yells. E-Ashley stays on the floor.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley sits on Ashley's lap, much to her dismay. "I don't want to be alone," she says.

Ashley glares at her and pushes her off. "Get down to your room, and stay there!" she yells. E-Ashley stays on the floor.
Dust Bunny: Ashley, be nice. If you want a friend, this is your perfect opportunity to make one without NEEDING to intimidate them. Take it!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Jerking her over) Ashley, enough! (Let's her go)... now take a time-out!
"NO!" Ashley yells, running away again.

"I haven't been able to get her to take a time-out since she was two years old," Red says. "Good luck with that."

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: I know. I was just experimenting with the fabled time-out method... Time-out, Ashley! Time-out, time-out, time-out!
"I'm not doing it!" Ashley yells.

"Ashley, if you don't go in time out, I'm throwing your bunny away!" Red calls. There's no reply.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"FINE!" Ashley yells. She drags a chair into the corner and sits on it, arms crossed.
Dust Bunny: ...lllllions like Squishy Squid are no match for Pyoro! Just wanted to say it's a great toy! Bye! (Hangs up)... Make sure you think about what you did too. Pyoro can read your mind!

<I am gone for now.>

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: ...lllllions like Squishy Squid are no match for Pyoro! Just wanted to say it's a great toy! Bye! (Hangs up)... Make sure you think about what you did too. Pyoro can read your mind!

<I am gone for now.>
Ashley sits there, seething in anger. "Wow, you actually did it!" Red exclaims.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo enters Hell, otherwise known as the demon realm.)
ShyHo: What the hell? This place is way less scary than the void. Hey, demons! Are any of you selling potions of dark magic?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Dust Bunny momentarily turns on Red wide-eyed and menacing while he feels empowered by the Pyoro fever.

Dust Bunny: (Points at Red briefly) And you... (Returns to normal) Wow. That worked better than I thought it would!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny momentarily turns on Red wide-eyed and menacing while he feels empowered by the Pyoro fever.

Dust Bunny: (Points at Red briefly) And you... (Returns to normal) Wow. That worked better than I thought it would!
"Yeah!" Red says.

Ashley turns back towards them, giving them puppy dog eyes. "Can I pwease go now?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Yeah!" Red says.

Ashley turns back towards them, giving them puppy dog eyes. "Can I pwease go now?"
Dust Bunny: (Eyes widen) Not until ye wot the destruction thou hast caused!... (Returns to normal) You are going to apologize to E-Ashley... (Eyes widen) By the authority of Pyoro!... (Returns to normal).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Eyes widen) Not until ye wot the destruction thou hast caused!... (Returns to normal) You are going to apologize to E-Ashley... (Eyes widen) By the authority of Pyoro!... (Returns to normal).
"No!" Ashley says, turning away again.

E-Ashley hides under a blanket. "Don't want her to get close enough to apologize!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"No!" Ashley says, turning away again.

E-Ashley hides under a blanket. "Don't want her to get close enough to apologize!"
< Thank you for your patience. >

Dust Bunny: She won't get her Pyoro toy then!... (He picks up the phone)... Yeah, I ordered five Pyoro plushies... Reduce the order to four... (Sets down the phone)... There!

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo calls Penny)
ShyHo: Sorry to interrupt, but I gotta ask. Do you get ever get bullied at school?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
< Thank you for your patience. >

Dust Bunny: She won't get her Pyoro toy then!... (He picks up the phone)... Yeah, I ordered five Pyoro plushies... Reduce the order to four... (Sets down the phone)... There!
<Just here for a little bit>

Ashley starts to cry like a toddler and kicks her feet. "I want my Pyoro toy!" she wails. She then glares at Dust Bunny. "Give it back, or I'm gonna do something real bad!"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: What can you do you haven't already done?
Ashley turns around and doesn't say anything. Red comes over to see what's wrong.

"Ashley!" he yells. "Come on, you're not a baby! You better clean that up, now!" Red turns to Dust Bunny. "She really thinks she's a toddler now. She wet the floor."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley turns around and doesn't say anything. Red comes over to see what's wrong.

"Ashley!" he yells. "Come on, you're not a baby! You better clean that up, now!" Red turns to Dust Bunny. "She really thinks she's a toddler now. She wet the floor."
Dust Bunny: (Mysteriously has cleaning supplies on hand) Ashley, meet your new friends, Moppy, Bucket, and Mr. Soda... (Throws them her way). Pyoro's counting on you. This is your last chance to get me to reorder it!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(ShyHo hangs up)
ShyHo: Crap, I guess she's not answering. Figures 'cause she's at school.
(He begins taking care of Juliana again)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Mysteriously has cleaning supplies on hand) Ashley, meet your new friends, Moppy, Bucket, and Mr. Soda... (Throws them her way). Pyoro's counting on you. This is your last chance to get me to reorder it!
Ashley throws the cleaning supplies at Red. "No! Make him do it instead!" she says, turning away.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny is silent, and he cleans the mess. He then goes to E-Ashley and calms her down.

Dust Bunny: You don't have to be around Ashley anymore. She's too rough and childish.
"C-can I go back to the b-basement now? It's t-too scary around her," E-Ashley whines. Ashley glares at them silently from her corner.

"What are we gonna do about Ashley? Maybe she needs to be put in the stroller again," Red grumbles.

Top Bottom