• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
《Banjo: +1, Jack Ripper: 0, Kazooie: 0, Mayonster: 0, Pyro Jack: 0, Schneider: 0, ShyHo: 0 Villager: 0》

Kazooie: Crankiness, low speed, and a bath?

Villager: Lost speed and crankiness!

Dust Bunny: You didn't buzz!
"No one wins this round. Only two more questions! Who was the first person Baby Ashley met in Goodness Sweet Cobbler Village?" Ashley says.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
"No one wins this round. Only two more questions! Who was the first person Baby Ashley met in Goodness Sweet Cobbler Village?" Ashley says.
Jack Ripper: Wait a minute, Pyro, did we ever play the game?
Pyro Jack: We only played the part where Frost was in it, ho! And he was a late game party member!
Jack Ripper: Well crap...

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(A group of Anti Guys take advantage of ShyHo being out and break into ShyHo's palace, the same kind of Shy Guy that attacked Dust Bunny a long time ago)
Anti Guy 1: ShyHo is a hurdle to our plans to find the Warriors of Light and do somethin' to 'em. (Looks around the palace and scoffs) Hah! He's the embodiment of greed! Anyway, do we all remember our plan?
Anti Guy 2: Kidnap ShyHo's child and keep her as ransom until ShyHo talks?
Anti Guy 1: You remembered! Anyway let's get going!
(Anti Guy 1 orders Anti Guys 3 and 4 to tie up Julianna and stuff her in a sack)
Anti Guy 1: Alright boys, let's get goin'!
(The Anti Guys hop into a white van with the getaway driver being Anti Guy 12. Anti Guy 12 then pushes the gas and starts driving away!

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(A group of Anti Guys take advantage of ShyHo being out and break into ShyHo's palace, the same kind of Shy Guy that attacked Dust Bunny a long time ago)
Anti Guy 1: ShyHo is a hurdle to our plans to find the Warriors of Light and do somethin' to 'em. (Looks around the palace and scoffs) Hah! He's the embodiment of greed! Anyway, do we all remember our plan?
Anti Guy 2: Kidnap ShyHo's child and keep her as ransom until ShyHo talks?
Anti Guy 1: You remembered! Anyway let's get going!
(Anti Guy 1 orders Anti Guys 3 and 4 to tie up Julianna and stuff her in a sack)
Anti Guy 1: Alright boys, let's get goin'!
(The Anti Guys hop into a white van with the getaway driver being Anti Guy 12. Anti Guy 12 then pushes the gas and starts driving away!
(Lenna notices them)
Lenna: Hey! (The palace begins shooting homing rockets at them)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
《Banjo: +1, Jack Ripper: 0, Kazooie: 0, Mayonster: 0, Pyro Jack: 0, Schneider: 0, ShyHo: 0 Villager: 0》

Villager: A.R.?

Kazooie: No, booger face! It was Smithy! I'm sure of it!
"Kazooie is correct!" Ashley says. "Final question: what was the thing that I had to feed Red in order to turn him back to normal?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Kazooie is correct!" Ashley says. "Final question: what was the thing that I had to feed Red in order to turn him back to normal?"
(ShyHo gets a text from Lenna)
Lenna: Some foes showed up and stole Juliana!
ShyHo: I'm coming. I have to leave this show! (He leaves and heads back to his palace, shocked at how there were no corpses but still rocket craters)

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(ShyHo gets a text from Lenna)
Lenna: Some foes showed up and stole Juliana!
ShyHo: I'm coming. I have to leave this show! (He leaves and heads back to his palace, shocked at how there were no corpses but still rocket craters)
(The Anti Guys enter a warehouse close to the mall through an invisible wormhole)
Anti Guy 6: (Hangs Julianna's tied up body from the ceiling) A job well done!
Anti Guy 7: One! We can't find the duct tape anywhere!
Anti Guy 1: Great... This brat's gonna start crying at some point... Anyway, time to send a ransom letter!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(The Anti Guys enter a warehouse close to the mall through an invisible wormhole)
Anti Guy 6: (Hangs Julianna's tied up body from the ceiling) A job well done!
Anti Guy 7: One! We can't find the duct tape anywhere!
Anti Guy 1: Great... This brat's gonna start crying at some point... Anyway, time to send a ransom letter!
(Juliana begins wailing loudly)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
《Banjo: +1, Jack Ripper: 0, Kazooie: +1, Mayonster: , Pyro Jack: 0, Schneider: 0, ShyHo: 0 Villager: 0》

Dust Bunny: I think the Jacks buzzed first. Did they get it right?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Pyro Jack and Jack Ripper buzz at the same time)
Pyro Jack and Jack Ripper: A Piña Colada!
"Both of you get a point them. Hmm, well then. We need one more point for any of you to be a tiebreaker. Alright, Banjo, Kazooie, and you two: What did Ian Magnumlione threaten Baby Ashley with when he kidnapped her?" Ashley says. Baby Ashley shudders at the memory.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Both of you get a point them. Hmm, well then. We need one more point for any of you to be a tiebreaker. Alright, Banjo, Kazooie, and you two: What did Ian Magnumlione threaten Baby Ashley with when he kidnapped her?" Ashley says. Baby Ashley shudders at the memory.
《Banjo: +1, Jack Ripper: +1, Kazooie: +1, Mayonster: , Pyro Jack: +1, Schneider: 0, ShyHo: 0 Villager: 0》

Kazooie: A jack-in-the-box. Sorry for the pun, fellas! I also remember a clown!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
《Banjo: +1, Jack Ripper: +1, Kazooie: +1, Mayonster: , Pyro Jack: +1, Schneider: 0, ShyHo: 0 Villager: 0》

Kazooie: A jack-in-the-box. Sorry for the pun, fellas! I also remember a clown!
"Correct! Looks like Kazooie wins the ticket!" Ashley announces. Baby Ashley claps.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Correct! Looks like Kazooie wins the ticket!" Ashley announces. Baby Ashley claps.
Kazooie mysteriously has a suitcase when the screen cuts to her being rained upon by confetti.

Kazooie: Hear that, Banjo? I'll be back to Spiral Mountain in a jiffy! I'll write!

Banjo: (claps) Way to go, Kazooie! Guh-Huh! Guh-huh!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Kazooie mysteriously has a suitcase when the screen cuts to her being rained upon by confetti.

Kazooie: Hear that, Banjo? I'll be back to Spiral Mountain in a jiffy! I'll write!

Banjo: (claps) Way to go, Kazooie! Guh-Huh! Guh-huh!
"Alright, alright. Our meet and greet isn't over yet, Baby Ashley still has more junk to sign, so stay out of our way until the convention," Ashley says.

Baby Ashley waves at the crowd. "Signing things!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Alright, alright. Our meet and greet isn't over yet, Baby Ashley still has more junk to sign, so stay out of our way until the convention," Ashley says.

(An employee approaches them)
Employee: She stinks. Her smell. She's awesome, but the odor. Ew

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

One mother comes with a baby in a stroller.

Mother: Could you sign his stroller?

Mother: Oh, no. That's mine. I was about to change him, but I just had to get this stroller autographed while there was an opening!

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Mother: Oh, no. That's mine. I was about to change him, but I just had to get this stroller autographed while there was an opening!
Employee: Not you. Baby Ashley.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Well, she can't be changed until after the event. The fans won't let us," Ashley says.

Baby Ashley scribbles on the hood of the stroller. "Done!" she says. She then looks at the baby. "Hehe! We both stinky!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Well, she can't be changed until after the event. The fans won't let us," Ashley says.

Baby Ashley scribbles on the hood of the stroller. "Done!" she says. She then looks at the baby. "Hehe! We both stinky!"
The baby giggles.

Mother: Thank you! I wonder if my little teddy bear will remember this when he grows up! (Walks away)

Dust Bunny: Keep it coming!

Child: (With a Baby Ashley action figure) How did you learn so many cool moves?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The baby giggles.

Mother: Thank you! I wonder if my little teddy bear will remember this when he grows up! (Walks away)

Dust Bunny: Keep it coming!

Child: (With a Baby Ashley action figure) How did you learn so many cool moves?
Baby Ashley shrugs. "Dunno. Just happened!"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
She is eventually crowded.

Fan 1: What's your favorite brand of baby food?

Fan 2: Which of these shoes should Baby Todd wear?

Fan 3: Are bib's cool now?

Fan 4: Does ANYTHING scare you?
"Homemade dat Big Ashwee makes, dey're both ugwy, yes, and onwy some things...wike da toaster," Baby Ashley answers.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Homemade dat Big Ashwee makes, dey're both ugwy, yes, and onwy some things...wike da toaster," Baby Ashley answers.
Fan 5: Should pizza have carrots on top?

Fan 6: What is the secret to success?

Fan 7: How can I star in a hit video game?

Fan 8: Will you star in a sequel?

Someone named Alf: What was your favorite part of the game?

Fan 10: What advice do you have for babies everywhere who want to be big?
Fan the great beyond: I got nothin'... Oh, what about a movie? Do you think a movie will happen?

Dust Bunny: Waaahoooa! Ashley, can you keep up with all this? Are you alright?!

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Anti Guy 1: Annoying... Brat...
(Lenna receives the ransom note and she reads it)
Lenna: We have your daughter, if you don't give us five billion dollars, we will kill her. (Lenna attaches a check for five billion dollars to the back of the note and sends it back with a note of her own) Here is the money, now, give us Juliana.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Fan 5: Should pizza have carrots on top?

Fan 6: What is the secret to success?

Fan 7: How can I star in a hit video game?

Fan 8: Will you star in a sequel?

Someone named Alf: What was your favorite part of the game?

Fan 10: What advice do you have for babies everywhere who want to be big?
Fan the great beyond: I got nothin'... Oh, what about a movie? Do you think a movie will happen?

Dust Bunny: Waaahoooa! Ashley, can you keep up with all this? Are you alright?!
Baby Ashley gets overwhelmed by all of the questions, and starts to cry. "Alright, everyone! Back off!" Ashley shouts.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(Lenna receives the ransom note and she reads it)
Lenna: We have your daughter, if you don't give us five billion dollars, we will kill her. (Lenna attaches a check for five billion dollars to the back of the note and sends it back with a note of her own) Here is the money, now, give us Juliana.
Anti Guy 8: We tied the brat too tight, so we can't remove the ropes. We haven't been able to stop her crying at all.
Anti Guy 1: Whatever, we can just send her like that. The mail comes Friday, so we can just leave her in the closet until the mail comes. Make sure to feed her, eight.

Friday

Anti Guy 1: (Opens the closet) Jeez, the brat's diaper is humongous! Anyway, let's send her. (The Anti Guys stuff Juliana in a box and send it to ShyHo's palace. They also stuff three tickets to Baby Ashley Con (two "couple" tickets for ShyHo and Lenna and one "Junior" ticket for Juliana) in Juliana's mouth so 1. She stops crying and 2. To thank ShyHo and Lenna for the money.)

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley gets overwhelmed by all of the questions, and starts to cry. "Alright, everyone! Back off!" Ashley shouts.
Dust Bunny: You heard her! Let's go, because they won't!

Leaving for home, Dust Bunny looks to see an exhausted Baby Ashley asleep in the stroller.

Dust Bunny: It's hard being a celebrity, I can tell.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Dust Bunny: You heard her! Let's go, because they won't!

Leaving for home, Dust Bunny looks to see an exhausted Baby Ashley asleep in the stroller.

Dust Bunny: It's hard being a celebrity, I can tell.
Jack Frost: The multiversal Baby Ashley and Golfing Conventions are today, ho! They're at the multiversal convention center! Let's get ready-ho!

Last edited:
Top Bottom