• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Yeah, but again, you did kinda, sorta, nearly threaten a popular character.
"But again, my sea monster design looked really cool! And it wasn't my fault, it was from the nastigas! I turned out to be a good guy at the end!" Red says.

Ashley sighs. "Let's just go."

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(Jack Frost walks out the basement while pulling a cart of Jack Frost plushies)
Jack Frost: Hee ho! Another day of signing Jack Frost plushes, ho!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"But again, my sea monster design looked really cool! And it wasn't my fault, it was from the nastigas! I turned out to be a good guy at the end!" Red says.

Ashley sighs. "Let's just go."
(Jack Frost walks out the basement while pulling a cart of Jack Frost plushies)
Jack Frost: Hee ho! Another day of signing Jack Frost plushes, ho!
(♢By the power of plot holes... I mean pot holes... I mean worm holes...♢)

Fans and business representatives line up to meet the baby star.

Dust Bunny: I'm her caretaker... (His eyes widen as the crowd is in a hurry to push past him and shake Baby Ashley's hand. He becomes a cloud of dust from the stampede)

Meanwhile, an owner of an ice drink brand wants Jack Frost to promote his merchandise while he sells.

Owner: You'd do that for me, huh? There's some COOL sponsorships just waiting for you!

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord

Dust Bunny: I'm her caretaker... (His eyes widen as the crowd is in a hurry to push past him and shake Baby Ashley's hand. He becomes a cloud of dust from the stampede)

Meanwhile, an owner of an ice drink brand wants Jack Frost to promote his merchandise while he sells.

Owner: You'd do that for me, huh? There's some COOL sponsorships just waiting for you!
Jack Frost: You bet, ho! (Jack Frost shakes the owner's hand)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

"Hewwo evewyone! Pway my game!" Baby Ashley says happily. She drinks from her bottle with one hand while scribbling a "signature" with the other. Red does an impression of his sea monster roar.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Owner: That's great! I even have something I'd like to discuss with you at my very own resort when this is through. Would you oblige me?
Jack Frost: Whatever you say, hee ho!
"Hewwo evewyone! Pway my game!" Baby Ashley says happily. She drinks from her bottle with one hand while scribbling a "signature" with the other. Red does an impression of his sea monster roar.
(A worker at Diamondea comes out of a wormhole and approaches Baby Ashley)
Diamondea Worker: Hello, Baby Ashley! We are pleased to announce that Baby Ashley-Con has opened! Fans of the Baby Ashley game all over the multiverse will go and celebrate your game!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Jack Frost: Whatever you say, hee ho!

(A worker at Diamondea comes out of a wormhole and approaches Baby Ashley)
Diamondea Worker: Hello, Baby Ashley! We are pleased to announce that Baby Ashley-Con has opened! Fans of the Baby Ashley game all over the multiverse will go and celebrate your game!
The owner gives him his business card and the address of the meeting place.

Owner: Make it Friday. Hope you like golf.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Baby Ashley Fan: Eww... What do you call yourself doing (talking to Red)?
"That's my sea monster roar! Don't you remember my part of the game?" Red says, exasperated.
A worker at Diamondea comes out of a wormhole and approaches Baby Ashley)
"Woah!" Baby Ashley says, dropping her bottle. A fan quickly picks it back up and gives it to her.

"When is it?" Ashley asks.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"That's my sea monster roar! Don't you remember my part of the game?" Red says, exasperated.

"Woah!" Baby Ashley says, dropping her bottle. A fan quickly picks it back up and gives it to her.

(Just then, some people put posters around the mall. The posters criticize Baby Ashley's new game.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(Just then, some people put posters around the mall. The posters criticize Baby Ashley's new game.
Within minutes, a riot starts, as the intense fans become indignant with the few nay-sayers.

Baby Ashley nods and scribbles on the controller.
"All done!"
Fan: Thank you! This means a lot to me! (Walks away)

Dust Bunny: I'm hearing noise around here! I think we should leave!

Yiptap

Smash Lord
The owner gives him his business card and the address of the meeting place.

Owner: Make it Friday. Hope you like golf.
Jack Frost: I'll be there, ho!

Diamondea Worker: This Friday. We had over a hundred million tickets available, and more than half have been sold. Be sure to be there! (The Diamondea Worker hands out eight V.I.P passes) The first six are for you, old you, Japanese you, the weird snowman with an obsession of saying hee ho, the Dust Rabbit, and that impish thing that follows old you. The other two are for you to invite whoever, because why not? Toodles, and make sure to be there! (The Diamondea Worker gives out the coordinates for easy teleportation and goes back into the wormhole)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Within minutes, a riot starts, as the intense fans become indignant with the few nay-sayers.

Fan: Thank you! This means a lot to me! (Walks away)

Dust Bunny: I'm hearing noise around here! I think we should leave!
The fans tear down all the posters, yelling angrily. "Her fans seem even more intense than mine!" Ashley says.
Jack Frost: I'll be there, ho!

Diamondea Worker: This Friday. We had over a hundred million tickets available, and more than half have been sold. Be sure to be there! (The Diamondea Worker hands out eight V.I.P passes) The first five are for you, old you, Japanese you, the weird snowman with an obsession of saying hee ho, the Dust Rabbit, and that impish thing that follows old you. The other two are for you to invite whoever, because why not? Toodles, and make sure to be there! (The Diamondea Worker gives out the coordinates for easy teleportation and goes back into the wormhole)
"Tank you!" Baby Ashley says. She shows everyone else the tickets.

"I wonder who else we should invite," Red says.

"Maybe Wario would like to come," Ashley replies.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
The fans tear down all the posters, yelling angrily. "Her fans seem even more intense than mine!" Ashley says.
Dust Bunny: Don't take it personally, Ashley... Hehe. If it makes you feel better, I was only greeted by four people, and only two of them said more than "Hey, man."

Dust Bunny: Okay, who else?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

"Tank you!" Baby Ashley says. She shows everyone else the tickets.

"I wonder who else we should invite," Red says.

(Posters with the words "LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT YOUR GAME AIN'T PERFECT are set up)

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(Posters with the words "LEARN TO ACCEPT THAT YOUR GAME AIN'T PERFECT are set up)
(Jack Frost goes to examine the posters.)
Jack Frost: Heeeeeee Ho! Dumb jerks! (Jack Frost flips the poster over only to see a small mark which looks suspiciously similar to that of a Shy Guy mask)
Jack Frost: Wait a minute... It's him, ho?!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Jack Frost goes to examine the posters.)
Jack Frost: Heeeeeee Ho! Dumb jerks! (Jack Frost flips the poster over only to see a small mark which looks suspiciously similar to that of a Shy Guy mask)
Jack Frost: Wait a minute... It's him, ho?!
(Oddly enough, the signature "Geeza P. Dansio, Shy Guy internet journalist" can be seen instead of ShyHo's emblem and signature.)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Don't take it personally, Ashley... Hehe. If it makes you feel better, I was only greeted by four people, and only two of them said more than "Hey, man."

Dust Bunny: Okay, who else?
"Okay...I just worry about her. Not sure who else to invite, though. Actually, maybe we could hold a competition for a fan to get the invite," Ashley says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Geeza and his followers continue to set up posters criticizing the game for its length and lack of story)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(ShyHo wanders in)
ShyHo: What's this? I'd like to join.
(A monster made out of mayonnaise enters)
Mayonster: Arrrrrgh! Me want meet Baby Ashley! (The Mayonster punches his chest multiple times like a gorilla)

Dust Bunny: six to play!

Schneider (made up): Eh, what could hurt?

Villager (Animal Crossing): I'd like to play!

Dust Bunny: Eight-aroo!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Is this everyone?" Ashley asks.
Dust Bunny: Should be (Of course, there would be to pretend many entered, but these are a workable group.) Entrance opportunity closed! No cheating, everyone! That means no cramming, or looking at your phones for the answers!

(ShyHo wanders in)
ShyHo: What's this? I'd like to join.
Pyro Jack: Me and Ripper are going to win, ho!
Mayonster: GaME sTArT noW!!!!!!!
<Obviously, that means we are using the honor system.>

JP glares at ShyHo. "Away."
Dust Bunny: I know you're mad about the game, but he entered fair-and-square. It wouldn't be fair to turn him away.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Should be (Of course, there would be to pretend many entered, but these are a workable group.) Entrance opportunity closed! No cheating, everyone! That means no cramming, or looking at your phones for the answers!

<Obviously, that means we are using the honor system.>

Dust Bunny: I know you're mad about the game, but he entered fair-and-square. It wouldn't be fair to turn him away.
Ashley puts Baby Ashley in a high chair that was provided. "Game start! First question! What was the first skill that Baby Ashley learned?" she asks.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<We could use the 'like' button as a buzzer!>

Banjo: That's easy! Healing!

<I also believe that some of us may not have kept up, so I may lag purposefully.>
"Banjo is correct!" Ashley says. "Next question: what debuffs does Baby Ashley get when she's Dirty?"

Top Bottom