• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Wide smile)... No, it's okay, Jack. We live in a cartoon land... (After the event)... Parents, Baby Ashley, parents! What do you think? You'll finally have human parents who can care for you normally... again!
"No, she's not being adopted by some random fan!" Ashley exclaims. "Are you crazy?"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: I would agree. It's hard to tell what counts for nonsense in a cartoon... You, sorry, she's not up for adoption!
"Then.....I'll take her!" the fan exclaims. They grab her and run off with her, only to be paralyzed from a spell casted by Ashley.

Ashley takes Baby Ashley back, and rubs her head. "I think we need Miguel back."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Then.....I'll take her!" the fan exclaims. They grab her and run off with her, only to be paralyzed from a spell casted by Ashley.

Ashley takes Baby Ashley back, and rubs her head. "I think we need Miguel back."
Dust Bunny: Just looked him up on the story index. I wonder what he's doing right now... Oops... (Screen suddenly shows what Miguel is doing at home. He balances a bowl of pecans on his head, from which he eats, while rolling his thumbs idly.)... He would be useful.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Just looked him up on the story index. I wonder what he's doing right now... Oops... (Screen suddenly shows what Miguel is doing at home. He balances a bowl of pecans on his head, from which he eats, while rolling his thumbs idly.)... He would be useful.
"We'll call him tomorrow...She has a meet and greet at the mall tomorrow too," Ashley says.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Sheesh! Beeing a celebrity has to be exhausting!... Holding up good? It's gotta be overwhelming!
Baby Ashley nods. "All okay!"

The group goes back into the mansion, only to see E-Ashley sobbing on the ground in a puddle of mold. "Uh oh....we forgot about her and Alan," Ashley says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley nods. "All okay!"

The group goes back into the mansion, only to see E-Ashley sobbing on the ground in a puddle of mold. "Uh oh....we forgot about her and Alan," Ashley says.
Dust Bunny: (Walks over. He slowly puts his hand on her shoulder, hesitating as she randomly jerks while crying) E-Ashley, what... E-Ashley, what's the matter? Did something happen?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Walks over. He slowly puts his hand on her shoulder, hesitating as she randomly jerks while crying) E-Ashley, what... E-Ashley, what's the matter? Did something happen?
"Y-you guys abandoned me!" E-Ashley wails. Ashley notices more puddles of mold around the floor.

"Looks like stress made her have a mold attack," she says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Y-you guys abandoned me!" E-Ashley wails. Ashley notices more puddles of mold around the floor.

"Looks like stress made her have a mold attack," she says.
Dust Bunny: It was for four hours. We didn't know you would feel that way. Please stop crying. (Rubs her back)... We're back, we're back. Shh. (Pats her back)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: It was for four hours. We didn't know you would feel that way. Please stop crying. (Rubs her back)... We're back, we're back. Shh. (Pats her back)
E-Ashley continues to sob while Red looks under the kitchen sink for cleaning supplies. "She drank all of our cleaning chemicals!" he exclaims.

Ashley goes upstairs to see Alan. "Hi, are you okay?" she asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley continues to sob while Red looks under the kitchen sink for cleaning supplies. "She drank all of our cleaning chemicals!" he exclaims.

Ashley goes upstairs to see Alan. "Hi, are you okay?" she asks.
Dust Bunny: What the... Red, what were you doing the whole time? Weren't you watching?... (Looks under the sink. Investigating, he sees several empty bottles, and loses his temper)... RED, DO YOU PAY ATTENTION TO NOTHING! (He tries to contact poison control.)

Alan: Alan sad. Ashley cwying all day.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: What the... Red, what were you doing the whole time? Weren't you watching?... (Looks under the sink. Investigating, he sees several empty bottles, and loses his temper)... RED, DO YOU PAY ATTENTION TO NOTHING! (He tries to contact poison control.)

Alan: Alan sad. Ashley cwying all day.
<Red was at the meeting with them>
"Drank them because I like the pain....Now I feel too sicky," E-Ashley says miserably.

"Why are you sad?" Ashley asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<Red was at the meeting with them>
"Drank them because I like the pain....Now I feel too sicky," E-Ashley says miserably.

"Why are you sad?" Ashley asks.
Dust Bunny: (Pacing with the phone) C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!...

Alan: Ashley cwying all day. Twied to cheea hew up with a flowa fwom the gawden.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Pacing with the phone) C'mon, c'mon, c'mon!...

Alan: Ashley cwying all day. Twied to cheea hew up with a flowa fwom the gawden.
Poison control answers. "Hello, what are you calling for?"

"I didn't see her with one, so she must have eaten it," Ashley mumbles. "Hopefully it wasn't one of the poisonous ones...Wait, you shouldn't have gone outside by yourself!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Poison control answers. "Hello, what are you calling for?"

"I didn't see her with one, so she must have eaten it," Ashley mumbles. "Hopefully it wasn't one of the poisonous ones...Wait, you shouldn't have gone outside by yourself!"
Dust Bunny: Someone just consumed... (Looks at the bottles, and reads out the cleaning agents she drank)... and in large amounts!

Alan: She let me. When she cwied, I asked hew if I could go to the flowa bed, and I picked one.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Someone just consumed... (Looks at the bottles, and reads out the cleaning agents she drank)... and in large amounts!

Alan: She let me. When she cwied, I asked hew if I could go to the flowa bed, and I picked one.
"Oh, dear!" the operator says. An ambulance is sent, and E-Ashley is put on a stretcher and carried out.

"Okay, Alan, but....E-Ashley is just a toddler like you in her head. It was very sweet of you to get that for her, but she can't give you permission to do things we wouldn't let you do," Ashley says. "There's a lot of dangerous things in our garden, so I definitely don't want you to go in there without me."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Oh, dear!" the operator says. An ambulance is sent, and E-Ashley is put on a stretcher and carried out.

"Okay, Alan, but....E-Ashley is just a toddler like you in her head. It was very sweet of you to get that for her, but she can't give you permission to do things we wouldn't let you do," Ashley says. "There's a lot of dangerous things in our garden, so I definitely don't want you to go in there without me."
Alan: Okay. I no do that... (Crawls to get Mr. Gecko when the noise of the siren is heard. He jumps in a startle)... What that?!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Alan: Okay. I no do that... (Crawls to get Mr. Gecko when the noise of the siren is heard. He jumps in a startle)... What that?!
"Probably for E-Ashley. She's very very sick," Ashley says. "Did you see her drinking anything?"

A healthcare worker informs Dust Bunny that E-Ashley will be in the hospital for a few days, ambulance drives away. "At least we won't have to babysit her tomorrow," Red says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Probably for E-Ashley. She's very very sick," Ashley says. "Did you see her drinking anything?"

A healthcare worker informs Dust Bunny that E-Ashley will be in the hospital for a few days, ambulance drives away. "At least we won't have to babysit her tomorrow," Red says.
Alan: Puwple juice. She gave me some. It was yummy!

Dust Bunny: (Pacing about the room, he looks at him in disapproval of his remark) Her life is at stake, Red!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Alan: Puwple juice. She gave me some. It was yummy!

Dust Bunny: (Pacing about the room, he looks at him in disapproval of his remark) Her life is at stake, Red!
"OH NO! Alan, that's awful! What she was drinking was very very yucky, and it hurt her very bad! You're gonna get sick too!" Ashley exclaims. She picks him up and runs down into the library. "Okay, if it was only a little bit, this potion should help you..." She sets Alan on the floor and begins to frantically throw ingredients into her cauldron.

"Chill out! I was just trying to look on the bright side..." Red says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"OH NO! Alan, that's awful! What she was drinking was very very yucky, and it hurt her very bad! You're gonna get sick too!" Ashley exclaims. She picks him up and runs down into the library. "Okay, if it was only a little bit, this potion should help you..." She sets Alan on the floor and begins to frantically throw ingredients into her cauldron.

"Chill out! I was just trying to look on the bright side..." Red says.
Alan: I sowwy! Mista Gecko said it was okay!

Dust Bunny shakes his head as he continues to pace. He eventually settles into a chair.

Dust Bunny: We really shouldn't have left her here alone. I knew she would get into trouble!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Alan: I sowwy! Mista Gecko said it was okay!

Dust Bunny shakes his head as he continues to pace. He eventually settles into a chair.

Dust Bunny: We really shouldn't have left her here alone. I knew she would get into trouble!
"Mr. Gecko is not the boss of you! I am!" Ashley says sternly. She finishes the potion and scoops it into a baby bottle. She then hands it to him and puts a bucket next to him. "Drink this. It'll make you throw up all the yuckiness, so do it in the bucket."

"I thought Sarah would've watched her, at least..." Red mutters. "What are we gonna do with her when we're away? I doubt a regular babysitter could handle her..."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Mr. Gecko is not the boss of you! I am!" Ashley says sternly. She finishes the potion and scoops it into a baby bottle. She then hands it to him and puts a bucket next to him. "Drink this. It'll make you throw up all the yuckiness, so do it in the bucket."

"I thought Sarah would've watched her, at least..." Red mutters. "What are we gonna do with her when we're away? I doubt a regular babysitter could handle her..."
Alan: Alan no feel good...

He vomits into the bucket intensely so as to ache.

Dust Bunny: One of us will just have to be here at all times... (Sigh) It's really the only thing we can do. I think everyone else would have succumbed to the stress by now.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Alan: Alan no feel good...

He vomits into the bucket intensely so as to ache.

Dust Bunny: One of us will just have to be here at all times... (Sigh) It's really the only thing we can do. I think everyone else would have succumbed to the stress by now.
Ashley pats his back. "Get it all out."

"Hopefully those doctors know how to deal with an E-series, or that hospital will be a moldy mess by the time she gets out," Red says.

A doctor calls Dust Bunny. "We're pumping her stomach right now. We think she'll be fine, but she's been expelling large amounts of a strange black goo. She's also incredibly stressed and is behaving like a child far below her age. Has this happened before?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley pats his back. "Get it all out."

"Hopefully those doctors know how to deal with an E-series, or that hospital will be a moldy mess by the time she gets out," Red says.

A doctor calls Dust Bunny. "We're pumping her stomach right now. We think she'll be fine, but she's been expelling large amounts of a strange black goo. She's also incredibly stressed and is behaving like a child far below her age. Has this happened before?"
Dust Bunny: Yes. she... is often very juvenile. She's been like that for as long as we knew her.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Yes. she... is often very juvenile. She's been like that for as long as we knew her.
The sound of E-Ashley crying and a rattle shaking is heard over the phone. "That's the only thing that can settle her down," the doctor says. "We tried putting her to sleep for the procedure, but for some reason the gas didn't work on her. When we're done, you can come see her."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
The sound of E-Ashley crying and a rattle shaking is heard over the phone. "That's the only thing that can settle her down," the doctor says. "We tried putting her to sleep for the procedure, but for some reason the gas didn't work on her. When we're done, you can come see her."
Dust Bunny: Will do... Thank you... Bye... (Hangs up.) She is very anxious right now. They're allowing us to come see. I feel very bad for leaving another toddler at home (strikes forehead).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Will do... Thank you... Bye... (Hangs up.) She is very anxious right now. They're allowing us to come see. I feel very bad for leaving another toddler at home (strikes forehead).
"I know, and Alan too..." Red mutters. Ashley comes in carrying him.

"E-Ashley let him drink some chemicals too, but not nearly as much. I made him a potion to make him throw it all up, and he should be fine after resting," Ashley says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I know, and Alan too..." Red mutters. Ashley comes in carrying him.

"E-Ashley let him drink some chemicals too, but not nearly as much. I made him a potion to make him throw it all up, and he should be fine after resting," Ashley says.
Alan yawns and sucks his thumb.

Dust Bunny: Yup, we definitely need to be around all the time when one of the younger are here. That means between you, Red, and me, we have to go visit in turns, or with everyone at once.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Alan yawns and sucks his thumb.

Dust Bunny: Yup, we definitely need to be around all the time when one of the younger are here. That means between you, Red, and me, we have to go visit all at once, or in turns.
"JP could babysit Alan and Baby Ashley while we're there," Ashley says, rubbing Alan's back. "I'll call her before we leave..."

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
They leave for the hospital... They Come into the room where E-Ashley is in care.

Dust Bunny: (Sitting) How are you doing? Do you feel any better?
E-Ashley sobs, and a nurse shakes the rattle for her. "F-feel...awful!" she exclaims, shaking.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Rubbing her shoulder) I know. You drank toxic cleaning chemicals. We'll have a talk about that later, but for now, try to relax.
"They were so colorful..." E-Ashley mutters. "Felt terrible and lonely so I drank them."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"They were so colorful..." E-Ashley mutters. "Felt terrible and lonely so I drank them."
Dust Bunny: Well, I think you learned a lesson, but don't worry about it right now. As long as you're safe, we couldn't ask for more. Close your eyes now.

Alan: Other Ashley... Other Ashley look bad.

Dust Bunny: She'll be alright. Mr. Gecko promises.

Alan: Mista Gecko didn' say anything.

Dust Bunny: (Takes Mr. Gecko and holds him to his ear) Well, he did now. Calm down.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Well, I think you learned a lesson, but don't worry about it right now. As long as you're safe, we couldn't ask for more. Close your eyes now.

Alan: Other Ashley... Other Ashley look bad.

Dust Bunny: She'll be alright. Mr. Gecko promises.

Alan: Mista Gecko didn' say anything.

Dust Bunny: (Takes Mr. Gecko and holds him to his ear) Well, he did now. Calm down.
E-Ashley falls asleep. "I guess we should leave and get to bed to rest up for our meet and greet," Ashley says.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
They arrive home.

Dust Bunny: I don't know how I manage not to get a panic attack! These things take a toll... (yawns)... Well, goodnight, everyone... (He disintegrates.)
Everyone goes to bed, and the next morning, they get up and get ready.

"I hope I get some of the spotlight this time," Red grumbles.

Top Bottom