• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny slowly nods his head with wide eyes as he knows the answer.

Alan cries as mold penetrates the room he is in.

Dust Bunny: Ashley, stop! I know it's useless saying, but stop!
"D-didn't do it!" JP(?) whines. "Sh-she came and did it!"

"Who's she?" Ashley asks. JP(?) doesn't answer and sobs.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny : (Not understanding) Well, come out of there. We can figure it out after you come out!

Alan: (Inside) Aah! Alan can't move!
JP(?) fights her way through the mold and she and Ashley go to find Alan. "It's covering him!" Ashley exclaims. "Red!"

Red appears and turns into the wand, and Ashley frees Alan from the mold with her magic. JP(?) whimpers in pain when thr mold is destroyed, and Ashley turns to her.

"What's wrong?" she asks. JP(?) shakes her head and says nothing. Ashley kneels down next to Alan. "You okay?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
JP(?) fights her way through the mold and she and Ashley go to find Alan. "It's covering him!" Ashley exclaims. "Red!"

Red appears and turns into the wand, and Ashley frees Alan from the mold with her magic. JP(?) whimpers in pain when thr mold is destroyed, and Ashley turns to her.

"What's wrong?" she asks. JP(?) shakes her head and says nothing. Ashley kneels down next to Alan. "You okay?"
Alan panics.

Alan: Don' leave me alone again! DON' LEAVE ME ALONE AGAIN!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Alan panics.

Alan: Don' leave me alone again! DON' LEAVE ME ALONE AGAIN!
Ashley hugs him. "We won't, we were just worried about JP...." she mumbles.

Someone screams from the basement. "Don't like....basement things," JP(?) says. "Don't go there."

"It's okay, there are screams from down there all the time....I think we should give you a bath," Ashley says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley hugs him. "We won't, we were just worried about JP...." she mumbles.

Someone screams from the basement. "Don't like....basement things," JP(?) says. "Don't go there."

"It's okay, there are screams from down there all the time....I think we should give you a bath," Ashley says.
Alan: Wh-what in basement?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Alan: Wh-what in basement?
"Scary monsters..." JP(?) says. "No go in there!"

Ashley shushes her. "It's okay! We don't have to go down there..." she says, a bit weirded out by her insisting on not going in there.

Ashley takes her to the bathroom to help get her bathed from all the mold. "JP, sweetie, why are you wearing a diaper?" she asks while helping her undress. "The only versions of us who wear one are Baby Ashley and....OH MY GOD!"

Red races in. "What's wrong, Ashley?" he asks.

"SHE'S THE ORIGINAL E-SERIES!" Ashley yells, making JP(?) cry.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Scary monsters..." JP(?) says. "No go in there!"

Ashley shushes her. "It's okay! We don't have to go down there..." she says, a bit weirded out by her insisting on not going in there.

Ashley takes her to the bathroom to help get her bathed from all the mold. "JP, sweetie, why are you wearing a diaper?" she asks while helping her undress. "The only versions of us who wear one are Baby Ashley and....OH MY GOD!"

Red races in. "What's wrong, Ashley?" he asks.

"SHE'S THE ORIGINAL E-SERIES!" Ashley yells, making JP(?) cry.
Dust Bunny: Oh no, not that again! She could get us all killed or worse!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: But how did you get back? It's many, many light-years away.
"Rocket ship here!" E-Ashley says, mimicking one moving across the sky with her hand. "Everyone was molded, so they had to do everything I said. Like taking me here."

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Well, you have to go now. Sarah is in some kind a weird, literal sugar craze because of that mold!
E-Ashley shakes her head. "Not going ever! I love here!"

The real JP screams from the basement. "What did you do to her?" Ashley asks sternly.

"Took her, made us swap clothes for disguise, then tied her up!" E-Ashley says cheerfully.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley shakes her head. "Not going ever! I love here!"

The real JP screams from the basement. "What did you do to her?" Ashley asks sternly.

"Took her, made us swap clothes for disguise, then tied her up!" E-Ashley says cheerfully.
Dust Bunny: ARE YOU MAD!?

He rushes to the basement to look for JP Ashley. He unties her.

Dust Bunny: We've got to go! She'll mold us all!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: ARE YOU MAD!?

He rushes to the basement to look for JP Ashley. He unties her.

Dust Bunny: We've got to go! She'll mold us all!
"I won't! I promise! Just wanted attention..." E-Ashley mumbles.

JP cries. She's wearing E-Ashley's disgusting mold-covered t-shirt and shorts which look like they've never been washed. "S-so...yuck!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(Jack Frost wakes up and walks into the scene)
Jack Frost: (Groggily) What's all the racket, ho... I'm trying to sleep...
Dust Bunny: We're having a mold infestation!

"I won't! I promise! Just wanted attention..." E-Ashley mumbles.

JP cries. She's wearing E-Ashley's disgusting mold-covered t-shirt and shorts which look like they've never been washed. "S-so...yuck!"
Dust Bunny: Do you realize a baby was endangered accidentally by the mold? You have no control over it, do you, and that's assuming I trust your promise?!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: We're having a mold infestation!

Dust Bunny: Do you realize a baby was endangered accidentally by the mold? You have no control over it, do you, and that's assuming I trust your promise?!
"I controlled it! Didn't really wanna mold him, just did it enough to distract you while I snuck in!" E-Ashley says, smiling brightly.

"I don't think....I don't think she can understand that what she's doing is wrong," Ashley says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I controlled it! Didn't really wanna mold him, just did it enough to distract you while I snuck in!" E-Ashley says, smiling brightly.

"I don't think....I don't think she can understand that what she's doing is wrong," Ashley says.
Dust Bunny: It's not wrong, just dangerous and reckless. What if the baby upstairs had been killed? What would you be saying now?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: It's not wrong, just dangerous and reckless. What if the baby upstairs had been killed? What would you be saying now?
E-Ashley begins to get angry. "It wouldn't happen because I control my mold! Stupid meanie head!" she shouts.

"She's like a toddler....She doesn't get it," Ashley says.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: You're expecting this "stupid meanie head" to take your word for it that nothing bad will happen because of it!
E-Ashley nods. "You don't know anything about mold!" she says, stomping her foot. "Shut up!"

Ashley puts a pacifier in her mouth to shut her up. "What should we do with her? We can't send her away again..."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley nods. "You don't know anything about mold!" she says, stomping her foot. "Shut up!"

Ashley puts a pacifier in her mouth to shut her up. "What should we do with her? We can't send her away again..."
Dust Bunny: But it's too dangerous for us to babysit her. You already cause a LOT of collateral damage when you throw a tantrum, and now this?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: But it's too dangerous for us to babysit her. You already cause a LOT of collateral damage when you throw a tantrum, and now this?
"I don't want to abandon her..." Ashley mumbles. "She didn't ask to be made the way she was. None of this is really her fault. She's just a defect who wants to be loved." E-Ashley glares at the word "defect."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I don't want to abandon her..." Ashley mumbles. "She didn't ask to be made the way she was. None of this is really her fault. She's just a defect who wants to be loved." E-Ashley glares at the word "defect."
Dust Bunny: (Looks around at E-Ashley, W. Ashley, and JP Ashley... and Baby Ashley in turn, and is silent for a moment) You're not a defect... (Dust Bunny walks around the room, looking out the windows, and turns around to see them again)... (sigh) You can stay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Looks around at E-Ashley, W. Ashley, and JP Ashley... and Baby Ashley in turn, and is silent for a moment) You're not a defect... (Dust Bunny walks around the room, looking out the windows, and turns around to see them again)... (sigh) You can stay.
<going to bed, see ya!>

E-Ashley smiles. "Yay!" she says.

"How are we gonna take care of so many Ashleys?!" Red exclaims.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: Well, apparently a new chocobo GP is happening sometime next year.
Lenna: Oh, that’s right.
ShyHo: Gilgamesh told me he got an invitation to participate and that more invitations are to come.
Lenna: You don’t suppose that we could get one?
ShyHo: Maybe.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Join the club, but it's not the end of the world... (Pats E-Ashley's back until she stops.)
E-Ashley burps and spits up a little bit of mold. "Another toddler..." Red mutters. Ashley brings JP downstairs, and notices that a letter has been delivered to them.

"It's from Diamondea!" she exclaims.

Top Bottom