• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"We can't go outside, it's freezing! Duh!" Ashley says.

"You're one to talk! Let's see how you do after a fight with Red, the most powerful familiar in the world!" Red says, pointing his trident at them.

Ashley sighs. "Red, shut up!"
Dust Bunny: (High-pitched voice) Right, I'll just sit tight and eat dust mites then.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
"We can't go outside, it's freezing! Duh!" Ashley says.

"You're one to talk! Let's see how you do after a fight with Red, the most powerful familiar in the world!" Red says, pointing his trident at them.

Ashley sighs. "Red, shut up!"
(Jack Ripper picks up Red by the tail and pokes him)
Jack Ripper: Hmmm... Seems weak... You deal with him, Pyro! (Jack Ripper tosses Red to Pyro Jack)
Pyro Jack: Ripper! (Grabs Red) Aw, look at the little guy, ho! Coochie coochie coo! (Pyro Jack tickles Red with his finger)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (High-pitched voice) Right, I'll just sit tight and eat dust mites then.
Baby Ashley whines. "Give back!"
(Jack Ripper picks up Red by the tail and pokes him)
Jack Ripper: Hmmm... Seems weak... You deal with him, Pyro! (Jack Ripper tosses Red to Pyro Jack)
Pyro Jack: Ripper! (Grabs Red) Aw, look at the little guy, ho! Coochie coochie coo! (Pyro Jack tickles Red with his finger)
Red immediately starts giggling. "N-no, stop it!"

Ashley sighs again and casts a spell that freezes Jack and Pyro. "Into the basement you go," she mutters.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo:

Ashley sighs again and casts a spell that freezes Jack and Pyro. "Into the basement you go," she mutters.
Skully: Wait, isn’t one of them made of fire?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: Give back?

Dust Bunny is, overall, disoriented by the commotion. He does not understand anything being said, and cannot figure out what to do. <I really am disoriented at the moment. >

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
ShyHo:

Skully: Wait, isn’t one of them made of fire?
<Thought I'd post images for the thread's convenience as it appears the links I put aren't working>

All Jack Ripper and Pyro Jack can do is struggle against the ice and whimper. And before everyone knows it, Jack Frost crashes through the roof of the mansion.

Jack Frost: How'd I get here? (Notices Pyro Jack and Ripper are being carried away) Ah! Pyro! Ripper! What are you guys doing with my friends, ho!?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
<Thought I'd post images for the thread's convenience as it appears the links I put aren't working>

All Jack Ripper and Pyro Jack can do is struggle against the ice and whimper. And before everyone knows it, Jack Frost crashes through the roof of the mansion.

Jack Frost: How'd I get here? (Notices Pyro Jack and Ripper are being carried away) Ah! Pyro! Ripper! What are you guys doing with my friends, ho!?
Skully: They froze them!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

"They think my mansion is theirs!" Ashley says. "Now, I have to put them in their place."

Yiptap

Smash Lord
"They think my mansion is theirs!" Ashley says. "Now, I have to put them in their place."
Jack Frost: Hmmm... Unfreeze them, ho. Let me talk to them. (Jack Ripper and Pyro Jack get unfreezed, but before they can celebrate their reunion Jack Frost leads them to a separate room, followed by muffled screaming)
Jack Frost: (Opens the door) Now hee-go to the basement and think about what you've done!
(Jack Ripper and Pyro Jack walk down to the basement with dismayed looks on their faces)
Jack Frost: Hopefully that solves thing, ho!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Jack Frost: Hmmm... Unfreeze them, ho. Let me talk to them. (Jack Ripper and Pyro Jack get unfreezed, but before they can celebrate their reunion Jack Frost leads them to a separate room, followed by muffled screaming)
Jack Frost: (Opens the door) Now hee-go to the basement and think about what you've done!
(Jack Ripper and Pyro Jack walk down to the basement with dismayed looks on their faces)
Jack Frost: Hopefully that solves thing, ho!
"I hope they don't cause trouble down there..." Ashley mutters. She then shivers, and sits back down next to the fire on Sarah's lap.

Baby Ashley runs over to Jack Frost. "Hewwo!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
ShyHo: Lenna, I have a question.
Lenna: Yes, what is it?
ShyHo: Do you wanna have more kids?
Lenna: I don’t see why not, however, I’m not ready for it just yet.
ShyHo: Oh, okay. (He turns off the lights and goes to sleep)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Glubbfubb

I may want to join again
<It is a tall order to do that for this roleplay. The story changes so rapidly, that it would be meaningless to retrace it. Making up your own story is perfectly fair game if KingBooGengar57 KingBooGengar57 and alexxxela alexxxela do not object. Other than that, ShyHo (King Boo) is an emperor on his planet, and Ashley (alexxxela) wants to publish a game starring her.>

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I want to start a fresh slate, coincidently when I changed my character image if you may notice, (its tiki tong)

I'm now called in this thread Tiki Tong Jr., or T.T. Jr for short, dont know what I'll be like though, wh are you Doc Monocle Doc Monocle
(ShyHo wanders outside only to see Tiki Tong)
ShyHo: Wow! Lenna! Come see this!
(Lenna rushes outside carrying their daughter who begins crying loudly at the sight of Tiki Tong)
Lenna: What is that?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
I use to have a name of greatness, but I dont know what that greatness was, all I know is that I'm named Tiki Tong the second
ShyHo: Cool, I guess. Hey, could you potentially keep watch over my palace? There’s gonna be some terrorists invading soon. Maybe you could squish ‘em?

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
ShyHo: Cool, I guess. Hey, could you potentially keep watch over my palace? There’s gonna be some terrorists invading soon. Maybe you could squish ‘em?
Quickly pops out of the ground
TERRORISTS!!!!!!!

Crazily goes back and forth
OH FOR THE LOVE OF KONG, TERRORISTS ARE COMING AS JUST AS I WAS WAKING UP

calm down
Alright I guess I'll assist you

But I one condition

I have a desire to head to a place for a reason I dont know, the island of the people of the trees, I dont remember the name, can someone help me

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
TERRORISTS!!!!!!!

OH FOR THE LOVE OF KONG, TERRORISTS ARE COMING AS JUST AS I WAS WAKING UP

Alright I guess I'll assist you

But I one condition

I have a desire to head to a place for a reason I dont know, the island of the people of the trees, I dont remember the name, can someone help me
ShyHo: Hmmm… perhaps Planet R, the planet where a few communities of Magiikoians live amongst the treetops alongside other members of civilization?

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
ShyHo: Hmmm… perhaps Planet R, the planet where a few communities of Magiikoians live amongst the treetops alongside other members of civilization?
All I remember is that the island has a giant volcano in the middle with of a jerk ish mammals obssesd with.... SOMETHING, it's my families legacy to head there and reestablish that legacy

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
All I remember is that the island has a giant volcano in the middle with of a jerk ish mammals obssesd with.... SOMETHING, it's my families legacy to head there and reestablish that legacy
ShyHo: Oh, wrong planet then.
Lenna: We have never heard of it.
ShyHo: Wait, DK Island? I dunno, I think that’s just a name I heard.

Last edited:

Glubbfubb

Smash Champion
dk island
Dk Island
DK ISLAND

Take me to those terrorists, who are they Piantas, Gunguns, erm guys who look like losers

I'll smite them with the power of the Tili Tak Tribe and in exchange you'll take me to that DK Island, or as the current peasants on laptops call it Congo Bongo Island.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
dk island
Dk Island
DK ISLAND

Take me to those terrorists, who are they Piantas, Gunguns, erm guys who look like losers

I'll smite them with the power of the Tili Tak Tribe and in exchange you'll take me to that DK Island, or as the current peasants on laptops call it Congo Bongo Island.
ShyHo: Demons, members of Exdeath’s army. Stuff like that. Yeah, I’ll take you there too. Alright, now get to it. The three of us have some sleep to catch. (They head back inside the palace and go to sleep)
<gotta go>

Yiptap

Smash Lord
"I hope they don't cause trouble down there..." Ashley mutters. She then shivers, and sits back down next to the fire on Sarah's lap.

Baby Ashley runs over to Jack Frost. "Hewwo!"
Jack Frost: Heello, nice to meet you, Ho! I like what you’ve done with this place, Ho! Snow’s my thing!
(Pyro Jack enters the room)
Pyro Jack: The basement is boring, ho! Anything else we can do?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Jack Frost: Heello, nice to meet you, Ho! I like what you’ve done with this place, Ho! Snow’s my thing!
(Pyro Jack enters the room)
Pyro Jack: The basement is boring, ho! Anything else we can do?
"You can leave," Ashley growls. "This isn't your mansion." She grabs the dust pan and shakes Dust Bunny out of it.

Baby Ashley smiles and lifts her arms. "Up!"

Yiptap

Smash Lord
"You can leave," Ashley growls. "This isn't your mansion." She grabs the dust pan and shakes Dust Bunny out of it.

Baby Ashley smiles and lifts her arms. "Up!"
Pyro Jack: Aw, and I thought we finally found a hee-home...
(Jack Ripper barges into the room)
Jack Ripper: What!? We can't live here!?
Jack Frost: (Whispering) Don't worry, bros! I've purchased (Jack Frost winks) the floorboards of this mansion, so we can live there, ho!
Ripper and Pyro: Hee Hooooo!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo calls Ashley)
ShyHo: Hey, can I take a look at your game?
"It's not published yet, so you can't," Ashley says.
Pyro Jack: Aw, and I thought we finally found a hee-home...
(Jack Ripper barges into the room)
Jack Ripper: What!? We can't live here!?
Jack Frost: (Whispering) Don't worry, bros! I've purchased (Jack Frost winks) the floorboards of this mansion, so we can live there, ho!
Ripper and Pyro: Hee Hooooo!
"The floorboards...?" Ashley says. She then glares. "There's enough monsters in the basement already!"

Baby Ashley starts to cry and runs over to Alan Doc Monocle Doc Monocle . "I don' wike dem!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"It's not published yet, so you can't," Ashley says.

"The floorboards...?" Ashley says. She then glares. "There's enough monsters in the basement already!"

Baby Ashley starts to cry and runs over to Alan Doc Monocle Doc Monocle . "I don' wike dem!"
ShyHo: Doesn't need to be. I could potentially add a little bit of polish to your game.

Top Bottom