• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
"It's not published yet, so you can't," Ashley says.

"The floorboards...?" Ashley says. She then glares. "There's enough monsters in the basement already!"

Baby Ashley starts to cry and runs over to Alan Doc Monocle Doc Monocle . "I don' wike dem!"
(Jack Frost, Pyro Jack, and Jack Ripper already went into the basement and have put 3 sleeping bags on the basement walls)
Jack Frost: What a nice lady, ho! And remember: Don't cause trouble!
Jack Ripper and Pyro Jack: Okay!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"No, we'll wait," Ashley says, hanging up.

Baby Ashley hugs him and cries more, and Ashley puts the two back by the fire. "Take a nap."
(ShyHo immediately calls back)
ShyHo: I can reach out to a publisher for you.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Jack Frost, Pyro Jack, and Jack Ripper already went into the basement and have put 3 sleeping bags on the basement walls)
Jack Frost: What a nice lady, ho! And remember: Don't cause trouble!
Jack Ripper and Pyro Jack: Okay!
Ashley sighs, and leaves them alone.
Alan: (Sniffles and sobs) Okay...

He takes a warm position by the fire, and closes his eyes.
Ashley puts Baby Ashley on her lap, and then wraps them both in large blanket. She then starts singing a lullaby in a demonic language, which is oddly soothing.

"Aw, look at her. You don't get to hear her singing voice often..." Red says to Dust Bunny.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley sighs, and leaves them alone.

Ashley puts Baby Ashley on her lap, and then wraps them both in large blanket. She then starts singing a lullaby in a demonic language, which is oddly soothing.

"Aw, look at her. You don't get to hear her singing voice often..." Red says to Dust Bunny.
Dust Bunny: (Tumbling over as he tries to reform.) Nope, you don't see that every day... Were you coached?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Tumbling over as he tries to reform.) Nope, you don't see that every day... Were you coached?
Ashley shakes her head. "No, it's just something I can do..." she mumbles. Baby Ashley falls asleep peacefully. "Well, tomorrow we have to see about getting her game published. Any idea where we have to go?"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: We'll go by Diamondea. Who wouldn't love a videogame about superhero babies in an augmented reality?
<Diamondea sounds familiar, but I forget what exactly that is??? Also, I'm going to bed soon, so I'll be back tomorrow after school!>

"Sounds good....She'll be famous again!" Ashley says.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Then it's settled. I'll call them and let them know the game has been dreamt... Good night, all of you.
The next morning, the blizzard has stopped, and Baby Ashley wakes up besides the dead fire. She runs over to Dust Bunny. "Up!" she says excitedly.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
The next morning, the blizzard has stopped, and Baby Ashley wakes up besides the dead fire. She runs over to Dust Bunny. "Up!" she says excitedly.
Dust Bunny: (Lifting her) Well, I called Diamondea yesterday. They seemed very eager to hear the game!...(screen cut)...

Grove:... Is that it?

Dust Bunny: Ummm... Oh, yeah, we wrote a whole sales pitch for it... Ahem... Well, it starts like this anyway... Ahem... You thought heroes were great, well get a load o' this baby! (Extends arms to highlight Baby Ashley)

Grove: ...

Dust Bunny: My left ear is two degrees off in that gesture, isn't it?

Grove: Is this a joke?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: (Lifting her) Well, I called Diamondea yesterday. They seemed very eager to hear the game!...(screen cut)...

Grove:... Is that it?

Dust Bunny: Ummm... Oh, yeah, we wrote a whole sales pitch for it... Ahem... Well, it starts like this anyway... Ahem... You thought heroes were great, well get a load o' this baby! (Extends arms to highlight Baby Ashley)

Grove: ...

Dust Bunny: My left ear is two degrees off in that gesture, isn't it?

Grove: Is this a joke?
"Not joke! Pwease, see my game!" Baby Ashley says. "Or I give you....da eyes!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Not joke! Pwease, see my game!" Baby Ashley says. "Or I give you....da eyes!"
Dust Bunny: Don't let her give you the eyes! They're undefeatable!

Grove: I'm sorry, but that just sounds like too much.

Dust Bunny: Grove... Ms. Grove, do you have any idea how much danger, dread, and trauma she had to go through to finish this game? Do you have any idea how hard it is to pass all those worlds at such a young age? Do you have any idea how bad I look covered in magma?! Please, just consider it for a while!

Grove: Mark it for the...

Dust Bunny: Market... got it. (Looks at Baby Ashley) We'll pay extra.

Grove: (Sigh) We'll see. Games are hard to profit from, you know? No promises though!

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Dust Bunny: Grove... Ms. Grove, do you have any idea how much danger, dread, and trauma she had to go through to finish this game? Do you have any idea how hard it is to pass all those worlds at such a young age? Do you have any idea how bad I look covered in magma?! Please, just consider it for a while!

Grove: (Sigh) We'll see. Games are hard to profit from, you know? No promises though!
(ShyHo is in his office)
ShyHo: Hello, Diamondea? What are you calling for?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

Baby Ashley grabs Grove's hand with her tiny ones. She decides to try manipulating her. "So, so happy dat da game I wowked soooo hawd on is getting pubwished!" she says cheerfully. She then frowns and gives her The Eyes. "I-it is gonna be p-pubwished, w-wight?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(ShyHo is in his office)
ShyHo: Hello, Diamondea? What are you calling for?
Secretary: You have reached Diamondea. This is Colm. Did we call? Who am I speaking with?

Baby Ashley grabs Grove's hand with her tiny ones. She decides to try manipulating her. "So, so happy dat da game I wowked soooo hawd on is getting pubwished!" she says cheerfully. She then frowns and gives her The Eyes. "I-it is gonna be p-pubwished, w-wight?"
Grove: I just said we'll see. We have to make sure this is something people actually don't not want first.

Dust Bunny: Ma'am, I guarantee everyone will not not want something as unique and entertaining as this.

Grove: ...Uh-huh. Well, we can only do what we can do. If the homework doesn't stack up, it won't make sense to push forward.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Grove: I just said we'll see. We have to make sure this is something people actually don't not want first.

Dust Bunny: Ma'am, I guarantee everyone will not not want something as unique and entertaining as this.

Grove: ...Uh-huh. Well, we can only do what we can do. If the homework doesn't stack up, it won't make sense to push forward.
"B-but, I'm sure they'll wuv it! I awweady famous for teweporting!" Baby Ashley says proudly. "Wh-when you gonna teww us if da game is good?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Secretary: You have reached Diamondea. This is Colm. Did we call? Who am I speaking with?
ShyHo: You called me. You are speaking to ShyHo F. Maskuin. I am willing to have a look at any games you’re publishing, add some polish to ‘em. You know?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"B-but, I'm sure they'll wuv it! I awweady famous for teweporting!" Baby Ashley says proudly. "Wh-when you gonna teww us if da game is good?"
Grove: Give us a month, or something. I don't think anything like this is precedented in the universe!

Dust Bunny: That's okay. Thank you. Let's go, Ashley. They'll take it from here.

ShyHo: You called me. You are speaking to ShyHo F. Maskuin. I am willing to have a look at any games you’re publishing, add some polish to ‘em. You know?
Colm: (Checks folders) I'll refer you to Grove shortly. She is busy at the time. Is this about the Project Glass?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Grove: Give us a month, or something. I don't think anything like this is precedented in the universe!

Dust Bunny: That's okay. Thank you. Let's go, Ashley. They'll take it from here.
Baby Ashley hugs Dust Bunny. "Evewyone's gonna wuv my game!" she says. When they get home, Ashley meets them at the front door with Alan.

"I think he's sick. His forhead is really hot," she says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Colm: (Checks folders) I'll refer you to Grove shortly. She is busy at the time. Is this about the Project Glass?
ShyHo: What’s that? (Juliana’s cries can be heard over the phone, as ShyHo tends to her) Sorry about the crying, that’s my daughter.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley hugs Dust Bunny. "Evewyone's gonna wuv my game!" she says. When they get home, Ashley meets them at the front door with Alan.

"I think he's sick. His forhead is really hot," she says.
Dust Bunny: Alan? Are you... alright? (Places hand on Alan's forehead)

Alan: (Moaning) Alan feel bad...

Dust Bunny: How long did he act like this?

ShyHo: What’s that? (Juliana’s cries can be heard over the phone, as ShyHo tends to her) Sorry about the crying, that’s my daughter.
Colm: ...It says here that we contacted you about a Project Glass. You need to check with Grove to clarify.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Colm: ...It says here that we contacted you about a Project Glass. You need to check with Grove to clarify.
ShyHo: Pass me to Grove, then. (ShyHo continues to tend to his daughter)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

"Just since this morning...Maybe he got a fever from the cold weather somehow," Ashley says, rubbing Alan's back. Baby Ashley whimpers, concerned.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
ShyHo: Pass me to Grove, then. (ShyHo continues to tend to his daughter)
Colm: ...Ms. Grove, you have a call from a ShyHo Maskuin...

Grove: Diamondea. This is Elizabeth Grove.

"Just since this morning...Maybe he got a fever from the cold weather somehow," Ashley says, rubbing Alan's back. Baby Ashley whimpers, concerned.
Dust Bunny: We need to keep him wrapped up then. Let's go in.

Dust Bunny sets Alan in the crib with his blanket.

Dust Bunny: He'll be alright. We just pay attention and make sure he's not in the cold.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Colm: ...Ms. Grove, you have a call from a ShyHo Maskuin...

Grove: Diamondea. This is Elizabeth Grove.

Dust Bunny: He'll be alright. We just pay attention and make sure he's not in the cold.
ShyHo: You called me about project glass or something? (Juliana stops crying)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

Ashley sticks a thermometer under his tongue. "He's burning up," she says. She then notices something. "There's something black and slimy around his mouth..."

Yiptap

Smash Lord
< Did you have to say 'wiggle?' I already cannot eat my porridge😂>

Dust Bunny: Yuck! It wiggled. It better not be mold! We need him checked!
(Jack Frost, Pyro Jack, and Jack Ripper all enter the room)
Jack Ripper: Ah, time to restock on mayonnaise-OH HEE HO WHAT IS THAT!?
Jack Frost: Eeeek! (Jumps into Pyro Jack's hands)
Pyro Jack: Hmmm... I think I know what this is, ho...
(Approaches Alan and examines him)
Pyro Jack: Yup. I'm 99.9 percent sure it's mold, ho.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Dust Bunny: It can't be. When was he exposed?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
< Did you have to say 'wiggle?' I already cannot eat my porridge😂>

Dust Bunny: Yuck! It wiggled. It better not be mold! We need him checked!
<Well, that's the only way I could describe it lmao>

It drips down his chin. "B-but, how could he have been molded?" Ashley gasps.
"Oh no..." Ashley says.

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Dust Bunny: It can't be. When was he exposed?
<Well, that's the only way I could describe it lmao>

It drips down his chin. "B-but, how could he have been molded?" Ashley gasps.

"Oh no..." Ashley says.
Pyro Jack: I'm not completely sure, though I do have some possibilities, ho. Anyways, we came for our mayonnaise, so we're leaving with our mayonnaise, ho. (The Jack Bros take 10 tons of mayonnaise from the fridge and go back into the basement)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Pyro Jack: I'm not completely sure, though I do have some possibilities, ho. Anyways, we came for our mayonnaise, so we're leaving with our mayonnaise, ho. (The Jack Bros take 10 tons of mayonnaise from the fridge and go back into the basement)
Dust Bunny: Mayonnaise? Am I missing something?

"Wait a minute, wait a minute....Where's JP?" Ashley asks. "She's gone!"
Dust Bunny: Everybody, slow down... (Sorts his ears for a moment) First, who made a deal with mayonnaise? Second, JP Ashley was here?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Everybody, slow down... (Sorts his ears for a moment) First, who made a deal with mayonnaise? Second, JP Ashley Ashley was here?
Ashley nods. "She spawned here when the game ended, and she went to sleep with us," she says. "She wouldn't have left without telling us..."

Top Bottom