• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Go where?" E-Ashley asks.
Carson: Inside... In the house... I somehow feel like I lost a draft I was writing for a description in a competion. I must be dreaming though. It feels very bad when you have spent a long time with it, just to lose it in the blink of an eye... (Takes his head 'out of the clouds,' and returns to fiction). Well, let's go in.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: Inside... In the house... I somehow feel like I lost a draft I was writing for a description in a competion. I must be dreaming though. It feels very bad when you have spent a long time with it, just to lose it in the blink of an eye... (Takes his head 'out of the clouds,' and returns to fiction). Well, let's go in.
E-Ashley goes in and sits down on the couch, not saying much. "....What's for dinner?" she asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley doesn't complain out loud, and waits for dinner to be made.
He makes a salad and tofu 'cheesecake.'

Carson: Bon appetite. They say the tofu begins to taste like cream cheese when you meditate long enough...

The cream cheese... tofu, I mean, stares at them.

Carson: Well, that is long enough! (rapidly takes a fork and knife in hand)... Here it is fine to start with dessert first... (Frowns)... I think the salad was dessert...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
He makes a salad and tofu 'cheesecake.'

Carson: Bon appetite. They say the tofu begins to taste like cream cheese when you meditate long enough...

The cream cheese... tofu, I mean, stares at them.

Carson: Well, that is long enough! (rapidly takes a fork and knife in hand)... Here it is fine to start with dessert first... (Frowns)... I think the salad was dessert...
E-Ashley takes a bite of the tofu. "Yuck..."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley takes a bite of the tofu. "Yuck..."
Carson: Fret not, for all things have a purpose in this world... (Takes the Cake of Anguish, and caulks a crevice in the wall that he forgot to address last month. )... I am sure someone has perfected the art of tofu, but it is not I. Now we may dine in peace. (calmly eats the lettuce.)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: Fret not, for all things have a purpose in this world... (Takes the Cake of Anguish, and caulks a crevice in the wall that he forgot to address last month. )... I am sure someone has perfected the art of tofu, but it is not I. Now we may dine in peace. (calmly eats the lettuce.)
E-Ashley nibbles a tiny bit of her salad. "It's still yucky..." she mumbles.

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Wispy, currently on Popstar, rolls over, dried up and badly burned by his encounter with the sun.

Wispy: (Cough) Water!... I can't die this way!...
(Ness stumbles upon him)

(Ness grabs a titanium cup and accidentally breaks it in his hand)

Ness: ****

(Ness puts water in his cupped hands and dumps it on wispy)

Ness: you don't look so hot... BAH

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(Ness stumbles upon him)

(Ness grabs a titanium cup and accidentally breaks it in his hand)

Ness: ****

(Ness puts water in his cupped hands and dumps it on wispy)

Ness: you don't look so hot... BAH
Wispy swallows the water.

Wispy: When I get... (branches fall)... to the river... and then to the arborist... That Kirby... is gonna pay! (tries to crawl to a stream, if you can imagine a tree doing that.)

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Wispy swallows the water.

Wispy: When I get... (branches fall)... to the river... and then to the arborist... That Kirby... is gonna pay! (tries to crawl to a stream, if you can imagine a tree doing that.)
[/QUOTE=
Ness: Right are you smaller than I remember. But yeah kirbo's got to go

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson rubs her head, and risks waking her by putting her in her bed.
E-Ashley doesn't wake up and becomes very calm. In the morning she finds that she got a little too calm, and tries to hide her sheets so Carson won't notice.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley nods. "Want it."
(ShyHo teleports to the Krusty Krab with Baby Ashley)
ShyHo: One Krabby Kombo please.
Squidward: Yeah, whatever.
Spongebob: I'm ready! (He makes it)
ShyHo: This place is gross smelling.

Top Bottom