• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Oh....Will it take me that long to stop?" E-Ashley asks. "I'm worried, what if I have to wear diapers forever like the girl at the lab?"
Carson: You won't. With mindfulness, a little discipline, patience, and time, it will stop. You have no condition, and it is not as abnormal as you seem to think.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: You won't. With mindfulness, a little discipline, patience, and time, it will stop. You have no condition, and it is not as abnormal as you seem to think.
"Alright," E-Ashley says. "What are we gonna do today?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Alright," E-Ashley says. "What are we gonna do today?"
Carson: Unlike most days, this one has not been abuzz. Whatever you would like to do is fine... if no property damage or contamination results.
----------------------

Peach and Luigi stare at the gloves curiously.

Luigi: ...Who would know something about this?

Peach: I don't know... (She pulls them out of the water, and one stretches Luigi's nose tightly, painfully releasing it while the other pushes Peach into a garbage canister. The gloves fall to the floor).

Luigi: (Holding his nose) Peach, those things ARE evil!... (Helps her up)... We must destroy them before they destroy us!

Peach: (Brushing herself down, and adjusting her crown) Yes! Let's do it!...

Last edited by a moderator:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: Unlike most days, this one has not been abuzz. Whatever you would like to do is fine... if no property damage or contamination results.
----------------------

Peach and Luigi stare at the gloves curiously.

Luigi: ...Who would know something about this?

Peach: I don't know... (She pulls them out of the water, and one stretches Luigi's nose tightly, painfully releasing it while the other pushes Peach into a garbage canister. The gloves fall to the floor).

Luigi: (Holding his nose) Peach, those things ARE evil!... (Helps her up)... We must destroy them before they destroy us!

Peach: (Brushing herself down, and adjusting her crown) Yes! Let's do it!...
E-Ashley sits on Carson's lap. "Can we watch a movie?"

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: Perhaps that isn't a bad idea. Ice Horse often lets people borrow a few disks of hers.

<I have to go soon. I forewarn, in case another abrupt halt occurs. It is a bit slow on my end anyway.>
"Who is she?" E-Ashley asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Who is she?" E-Ashley asks.
Carson: A member. You probably did not see her because she was not at the meeting. She would be more than glad to let you see her collection. Go to this address, and tell her Big Dog sent you at leisure. I have to get something I left at the laboratory anyway. Raven will know where you are... Just don't mold anything.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: A member. You probably did not see her because she was not at the meeting. She would be more than glad to let you see her collection. Go to this address, and tell her Big Dog sent you at leisure. I have to get something I left at the laboratory anyway. Raven will know where you are... Just don't mold anything.
"Okay," E-Ashley says. She goes to the address and knocks on the door. "Hello?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Okay," E-Ashley says. She goes to the address and knocks on the door. "Hello?"
Ice Horse looks through an eye hole. Checking screens, she opens the door.

Ice Horse: Can I help you?
-----------------------------

Carson, on his way to picking up a coat of his, runs into Mouse Call.

Mouse: Oh, hi, Big Dog... (giggles)

Carson: What is funny?

Mouse: Nothin'... (Turkey runs by)

Turkey: He'slaughingcuzyou'reasofty!...Run, Mouse! (Mouse leaves quickly)

Carson: $Raven!...$

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ice Horse looks through an eye hole. Checking screens, she opens the door.

Ice Horse: Can I help you?
-----------------------------

Carson, on his way to picking up a coat of his, runs into Mouse Call.

Mouse: Oh, hi, Big Dog... (giggles)

Carson: What is funny?

Mouse: Nothin'... (Turkey runs by)

Turkey: He'slaughingcuzyou'reasofty!...Run, Mouse! (Mouse leaves quickly)

Carson: $Raven!...$
"Big Dog sent me. We want some movies," E-Ashley says.

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Ness64wastaken Ness64wastaken ...

Wispy drinks too much water too quickly, and he begins to crack.

Wispy: Doh!... I have had it! Which way did he... djedjedje... (He shrieks, looking around to see an axe on his trunk, and a child trying to pull it out)... Where are your manners? Can't you see I'm talking?

Villager: I need firewood, and since you're the only tree around...

Wispy: Oh, no! No, you don't! I may have the sturdiest wood in the whole world, but that doesn't give you a right to...

Villager: Hey, you, (looking at Ness) help me get this axe out.
(Ness pulls out a six chamber Revolver)

Ness: tell you what if you can beat me in a game of russian roulette i'll help you. the rule's are simple you put a bullet in this gun only one you spin the it then put it to you're ear fire if you get shot you die if you don't you live we do this till one of us die's. Ready?

(Ness loads the gun with one bullet then spins the chambers. and he goes first.)

Click

(Ness survives. and then hands it to villager)

<If they survive just do Click if they die do Boom>

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(Ness pulls out a six chamber pistol)

Ness: tell you what if you can beat me in a game of russian roulette i'll help you. the rule's are simple you put a bullet in this gun only one you spin the it then put it to you're ear fire if you get shot you die if you don't you live we do this till one of us die's. Ready?

(Ness loads the gun with one bullet then spins the chambers. and he goes first.)

Click

(Ness survives. and then hands it to villager)

<If they survive just do Click if they die do Boom>
Villager: You're crazy! Keep the axe as a gift! (He runs away)

Wispy: Good thinking there, Ness. What made you so sure you wouldn't die though? (Pulls the axe out)

E-Ashley comes back. "I got a movie."
Carson: Hunger Games... Mmm... I have heard of it. Quite the seller. Let us watch it

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ness: I couldn't die the bullet wouldn't even faze me.
Wispy: Well, we have a weapon to use later then. (Hides the axe in his foliage)... If I were a Kirby, where would I be?... He spends most of his day napping and eating so he can't be far.

E-Ashley sits on Carson's lap while they watch it, and cries during Rue's death.
Carson: This is an interesting movie. I wonder how it would be explained that their notification of deaths work. <I must say that I do not remember the movie that well.> . Imagine being forced to do that to survive.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: This is an interesting movie. I wonder how it would be explained that their notification of deaths work. <I must say that I do not remember the movie that well.> . Imagine being forced to do that to survive.
E-Ashley wipes her tears and nods. "Like how I force people to fight with mold..."

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Wispy: Well, we have a weapon to use later then. (Hides the axe in his foliage)... If I were a Kirby, where would I be?... He spends most of his day napping and eating so he can't be far.
<sorry I respond late my laptop is a potato and randomly shut's off do that's why>

Ness: Agreed.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley wipes her tears and nods. "Like how I force people to fight with mold..."
Carson: That is somewhat different. There is a war going on, and you turn the tides rather easily (thunder claps in the movie as a another victim falls).

<sorry I respond late my laptop is a potato and randomly shut's off do that's why>

Ness: Agreed.
<That is perfectly fine. I think everyone here agrees that timing is not as we would have it. Fortunately, we can pick up from virtually any point at virtually any time. Though I often apologize myself, I completely understand.>

Wispy: Bait! What we need is bait. The bait will be a sugary apple candy. I've got the apples. I just know you have sugar in that backpack somewhere. <This is probably my only response for today though.>

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Carson: That is somewhat different. There is a war going on, and you turn the tides rather easily (thunder claps in the movie as a another victim falls).

<That is perfectly fine. I think everyone here agrees that timing is not as we would have it. Fortunately, we can pick up from virtually any point at virtually any time. Though I often apologize myself, I completely understand.>

Wispy: Bait! What we need is bait. The bait will be a sugary apple candy. I've got the apples. I just know you have sugar in that backpack somewhere. <This is probably my only response for today though.>
<Sorry I haven't been as active on this thread, I got a bit busy and completely forgot about this thread!>
(As Wispy mentions sugar, a Jack Frost from the Shin Megami Tensei series comes in from a cloud of frost!)
Jack Frost: Hee Ho! Did somebody mention sugar, ho? I hee-ho love sugar, ho!

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie

<Thank you for understanding>

Ness: Right here

(Pulls out sugar.)

Ness: Right this will be fun

(Ness puts away his revolver)

Last edited:

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Jack Frost takes it down and swallows it in one gulp.
Ness:... Let's play a game I like to call russian roulette I'll go first

(Ness Point's his revolver to his ear)

Click

(Ness survives)

Ness: You're turn

<If they survive do Click If they die do Bam

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<Sorry I haven't been as active on this thread, I got a bit busy and completely forgot about this thread!>
(As Wispy mentions sugar, a Jack Frost from the Shin Megami Tensei series comes in from a cloud of frost!)
Jack Frost: Hee Ho! Did somebody mention sugar, ho? I hee-ho love sugar, ho!
<It is universally alright. Everyone has lives and various reasons for being absent. If at some point an exchange stops, it can always be resumed, or due to the nature of this roleplay, it can center around another theme completely. It is all a way to have passing fun.>

Wispy: What the...

Jack Frost takes it down and swallows it in one gulp.
Wispy: Hey, we needed that! Spit it out!

Ness:... Let's play a game I like to call russian roulette I'll go first

(Ness Point's his revolver to his ear)

Click

(Ness survives)

Ness: You're turn

<If they survive do Click If they die do Bam
Ness: You put one bullet in a revolver with six chambers spin the chabers put it in the revolver point it to you're ear and shoot.
Now Put it to you're ear and shoot
Wispy: Ness, that's a snowman. That won't work. Besides, this is Popstar. No one will buy another Kirby game again if you do that, and if no one buys a Kirby game, I will never have a chance to prove that I can beat him!

E-Ashley clings onto Carson, getting more upset.
Carson: Perhaps we should watch something else. You seem very distressed by it.

Top Bottom