• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Krabs: That's it! Get out!
ShyHo: Actually, I'll take how much ten million dollars can buy!
Krabs: Yes! Spongebob! Fry up ten million Krabby Patties!
Baby Ashley leaves the building and finds some gasoline. She remembers Ashley saying something to her:

"If you want to make a big fire around somewhere you don't like, use gasoline!" she had said. "Just pour it all around the building. That's called committing arson, and it's very fun!"

Baby Ashley takes the gasoline and pours it around the Krusty Krab. She concentrates and uses magic to create a tiny fire....

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley leaves the building and finds some gasoline. She remembers Ashley saying something to her:

"If you want to make a big fire around somewhere you don't like, use gasoline!" she had said. "Just pour it all around the building. That's called committing arson, and it's very fun!"

Baby Ashley takes the gasoline and pours it around the Krusty Krab. She concentrates and uses magic to create a tiny fire....
(Spongebob extinguishes the fire by absorbing water in his pores and shooting it)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley starts to bite her hands, angry that all her destruction always gets undone. She rips her own pinky finger off and cries in pain.
(ShyHo comes running after her and takes her to the hospital, where the doctors are able to reattach the finger.)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ness64wastaken Ness64wastaken ...

Wispy drinks too much water too quickly, and he begins to crack.

Wispy: Doh!... I have had it! Which way did he... djedjedje... (He shrieks, looking around to see an axe on his trunk, and a child trying to pull it out)... Where are your manners? Can't you see I'm talking?

Villager: I need firewood, and since you're the only tree around...

Wispy: Oh, no! No, you don't! I may have the sturdiest wood in the whole world, but that doesn't give you a right to...

Villager: Hey, you, (looking at Ness) help me get this axe out.

E-Ashley doesn't wake up and becomes very calm. In the morning she finds that she got a little too calm, and tries to hide her sheets so Carson won't notice.
Carson sips his tea as he enters the room.

Carson: Good morning. Get yourself ready, and tea and a muffin await you downstairs.
-------------------------------

While all of this happens, Luigi's hands begin burning.

Luigi: Ow, ow, ow... owowowowowowowowowowowwwwwwwww... (blowing)... OWOWOWOWOWOWOW!...

Peach: (Running to see what happened) Luigi? What's wrong?

Luigi's gloves catch fire. He runs cold water on it, extinguishing the flames... momentarily...

Luigi: OOOOOOWWWWW!

Peach races over and removes the gloves, placing them under a faucet, and submerging them...

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Want human meat? (ShyHo gives her human meat)
Baby Ashley eats it and then teleports back to the mansion.
Ness64wastaken Ness64wastaken ...

Wispy drinks too much water too quickly, and he begins to crack.

Wispy: Doh!... I have had it! Which way did he... djedjedje... (He shrieks, looking around to see an axe on his trunk, and a child trying to pull it out)... Where are your manners? Can't you see I'm talking?

Villager: I need firewood, and since you're the only tree around...

Wispy: Oh, no! No, you don't! I may have the sturdiest wood in the whole world, but that doesn't give you a right to...

Villager: Hey, you, (looking at Ness) help me get this axe out.

Carson sips his tea as he enters the room.

Carson: Good morning. Get yourself ready, and tea and a muffin await you downstairs.
-------------------------------

While all of this happens, Luigi's hands begin burning.

Luigi: Ow, ow, ow... owowowowowowowowowowowwwwwwwww... (blowing)... OWOWOWOWOWOWOW!...

Peach: (Running to see what happened) Luigi? What's wrong?

Luigi's gloves catch fire. He runs cold water on it, extinguishing the flames... momentarily...

Luigi: OOOOOOWWWWW!

Peach races over and removes the gloves, placing them under a faucet, and submerging them...
E-Ashley changes into clean clothes and goes downstairs. She sips her tea nervously.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley eats it and then teleports back to the mansion.

E-Ashley changes into clean clothes and goes downstairs. She sips her tea nervously.
Carson: You are quiet today.
--------------

Luigi, whose hands cannot be seen, stares at the gloves.

Luigi: Those are evil!

Peach: Call the Nintendo Crisis Hotline for help.

Luigi: I cannot do it without the gloves.

Peach: Then we need help from someone else...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
--------------

"It's nothing!" E-Ashley says too quickly.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
--------------

(ShyHo dials the Nintendo Crisis Hotline)
Lenna: Who are you calling?
ShyHo: That hotline for Nintendo characters to give questions to. I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind.
Lenna: Alright. It is your freedom of expression.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"It's nothing!" E-Ashley says too quickly.
Carson: $(Sets the muffin down, staring at her suspiciously) There are three things it could be then-- she wished to go to a party; she messed herself; or she wished to go to a party... and then messed herself...$ Okay, I take your word for it... (turns back and resumes eating). I am going to be washing laundry outside later. If you need anything cleaned, there is a chute. (looks at her with an obvious expression as he drinks)

(ShyHo dials the Nintendo Crisis Hotline)
Lenna: Who are you calling?
ShyHo: That hotline for Nintendo characters to give questions to. I'm gonna give them a piece of my mind.
Lenna: Alright. It is your freedom of expression.
Agent: Nintendo Crisis Hotline, how may I help you?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Carson: $(Sets the muffin down, staring at her suspiciously) There are three things it could be then-- she wished to go to a party; she messed herself; or she wished to go to a party... and then messed herself...$ Okay, I take your word for it... (turns back and resumes eating). I am going to be washing laundry outside later. If you need anything cleaned, there is a chute. (looks at her with an obvious expression as he drinks)

Agent: Nintendo Crisis Hotline, how may I help you?
ShyHo: Hi, why do you even exist? Just to answer people's questions? Why do they need a hotline to do that?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Okay," E-Ashley says. She finishes her breakfast and goes upstairs, and then drops her sheets down the chute.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
ShyHo: Hi, why do you even exist? Just to answer people's questions? Why do they need a hotline to do that?
Agent: Yes, so we are here to help around the clock to do a number of things characters can't do on their own. We provide support, fill in plot holes, and a number of other things that you can see in our free documentation, which we can send you. We are currently thinking about merging with other services to be more welcoming . Any other questions?

"Okay," E-Ashley says. She finishes her breakfast and goes upstairs, and then drops her sheets down the chute.
Carson: Goes outside for a few hours, washing the sheet and other laundry. He hangs them to dry, and returns.

Carson: You can be more forthcoming than that.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: Goes outside for a few hours, washing the sheet and other laundry. He hangs them to dry, and returns.

"I was embarrassed..." E-Ashley says. "I didn't want to tell you..."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Agent: Yes, so we are here to help around the clock to do a number of things characters can't do on their own. We provide support, fill in plot holes, and a number of other things that you can see in our free documentation, which we can send you. We are currently thinking about merging with other services to be more welcoming . Any other questions?

ShyHo: …I’m pretty sure they’re more than capable of doing those, but are too lazy to do it. Send me the documentation.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I was embarrassed..." E-Ashley says. "I didn't want to tell you..."
Carson: But I found out, didn't I? Did anything happen? Either way, I already said that an accident is an accident. I know you have trouble holding it, which is why I am going to line your bed until you have it under control. By following a schedule, having early waking times, and not drinking much before bed, you can easily take mastery of this at your age.

ShyHo: …I’m pretty sure they’re more than capable of doing those, but are too lazy to do it. Send me the documentation.
Agent: Will do, sir. Anything else?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Carson: But I found out, didn't I? Did anything happen? Either way, I already said that an accident is an accident. I know you have trouble holding it, which is why I am going to line your bed until you have it under control. By following a schedule, having early waking times, and not drinking much before bed, you can easily take mastery of this at your age.

Agent: Will do, sir. Anything else?
ShyHo: How about you just go out of business instead of making your characters lazy fools?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Agent: We don't make the characters, sir, and we aren't here for profit. we are just here to help; make sure things go smoothly; speed things up, and so on.
ShyHo: So, what you’re saying is that you help them make their own decisions, something that they are perfectly capable of doing?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"I hate having to worry about it though," E-Ashley mutters.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Fine..." E-Ashley says. "Does it happen to other girls my age?"
Carson: Of course, it does. In fact, there are many people much older than you who have trouble with it. Developmentally speaking, some become teenagers before they stop... and between you and me, I was a teen before I stopped.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: Of course, it does. In fact, there are many people much older than you who have trouble with it. Developmentally speaking, some become teenagers before they stop... and between you and me, I was a teen before I stopped.
"Oh....Will it take me that long to stop?" E-Ashley asks. "I'm worried, what if I have to wear diapers forever like the girl at the lab?"

Top Bottom