• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley suddenly hugs Carson's leg and starts crying. "I don't want you to leave!"
Carson: Come down now. If Raven sees this, he will no longer be laughable!...

Laughable Raven: Tell me about it! (Light laughter)

Carson: You should stay here with her. She doesn't like being picked at, so curb your humor, if you will.

Raven: Pssh, sure (crosses fingers). See ya.

After Carson leaves, Raven looks at her with an expression that says 'sarcasm 24/7.'

Raven: Nah, I'm not gonna bother you. I have to do something here anyway.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: Come down now. If Raven sees this, he will no longer be laughable!...

Laughable Raven: Tell me about it! (Light laughter)

Carson: You should stay here with her. She doesn't like being picked at, so curb your humor, if you will.

Raven: Pssh, sure (crosses fingers). See ya.

After Carson leaves, Raven looks at her with an expression that says 'sarcasm 24/7.'

Raven: Nah, I'm not gonna bother you. I have to do something here anyway.
E-Ashley doesn't look at Raven and continues to cry. She sits in front of the door waiting for Carson to come back.

"Wh-what?" Baby Ashley asks, turning to Hatred.

"Get wid of who did it to them! On da iswand...." Hatred says. "An' when you done, you become da iswand's wuwer!"

Baby Ashley scoops up her stuffed bunny and runs away from her, back to the real world. Red hears her crying and comes down into the basement.

"What's wrong? Why are you in the basement?" he asks. Baby Ashley refuses to answer...

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley doesn't look at Raven and continues to cry. She sits in front of the door waiting for Carson to come back.

"Wh-what?" Baby Ashley asks, turning to Hatred.

"Get wid of who did it to them! On da iswand...." Hatred says. "An' when you done, you become da iswand's wuwer!"

Baby Ashley scoops up her stuffed bunny and runs away from her, back to the real world. Red hears her crying and comes down into the basement.

"What's wrong? Why are you in the basement?" he asks. Baby Ashley refuses to answer...
Raven: Let it out. It's healthy. I'm in the office...

Carson, in the meantime, heads downtown...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Raven: Let it out. It's healthy. I'm in the office...

Carson, in the meantime, heads downtown...
E-Ashley stays there crying for a long time.

Red brings Baby Ashley upstairs and gives her a pacifier to calm her down, and then finishes making mandrake stew. He gently wakes Ashley and Sarah up and gives it to them.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley stays there crying for a long time.

Red brings Baby Ashley upstairs and gives her a pacifier to calm her down, and then finishes making mandrake stew. He gently wakes Ashley and Sarah up and gives it to them.
Sarah: Thank you...(taking a sip) (♢What is it?... Mandrake stew... What is a mandrake?... A plant... Really?... Yeah...♢) How long was I asleep?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Sarah: Thank you...(taking a sip) (♢What is it?... Mandrake stew... What is a mandrake?... A plant... Really?... Yeah...♢) How long was I asleep?
"For a few hours," Red says. Ashley takes tiny sips so she won't throw up. "Baby Ashley was just in the basement. I don't know how she got in there, but she was very upset about something."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"For a few hours," Red says. Ashley takes tiny sips so she won't throw up. "Baby Ashley was just in the basement. I don't know how she got in there, but she was very upset about something."
Sarah: I could always have told she is very sensitive. She was probably very disturbed to see us bed-ridden like this. Tell her we are alright though.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Sarah: I could always have told she is very sensitive. She was probably very disturbed to see us bed-ridden like this. Tell her we are alright though.
Red brings Baby Ashley in. "Look, Mommy and Ashley are just fine!" he says. Baby Ashley climbs into bed with them and Ashley hugs her.

"I can tell she....had a bad dream?" she says.

"Well, if she was asleep in the basement, I'm glad nothing ate her....I'll have to put a baby gate up," Red mutters.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red brings Baby Ashley in. "Look, Mommy and Ashley are just fine!" he says. Baby Ashley climbs into bed with them and Ashley hugs her.

"I can tell she....had a bad dream?" she says.

"Well, if she was asleep in the basement, I'm glad nothing ate her....I'll have to put a baby gate up," Red mutters.
Sarah: Ate? What is down there, Red? (Sets her bowl down)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Sarah: Ate? What is down there, Red? (Sets her bowl down)
"You don't want to know....It's just not safe there for her," Red says, taking the bowl. Baby Ashley sucks on her pacifier rapidly and anxiously.

"The monsters down there don't know her....I'll have to give them a talking-to," Ashley says, rubbing Baby Ashley's head.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Oh....He was mean to me," E-Ashley mumbles.

Baby Ashley's Fear runs towards Baby Ashley, crying loudly. "M-mommy an' Big Ashwee are gonna die!" she wails. Baby Ashley starts crying too.

Her Hatred then appears. "Don't you wanna end whoever did it to dem?" she asks....

"That is a completely false accusation and an abuse of the emperor's power," Kat and Ana's mother says.
The paper reads: Your court date is set for July 28th. If you do not show up. The court rulings will proceed without you.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
The paper reads: Your court date is set for July 28th. If you do not show up. The court rulings will proceed without you.
The mother shows up. "Everything I have been accused of is false and part of a personal bias because I would not let a grown man hang out with my 5 year old daughters."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
The mother shows up. "Everything I have been accused of is false and part of a personal bias because I would not let a grown man hang out with my 5 year old daughters."
ShyHo: The audio says otherwise. (ShyHo plays a tape in a tape recorder)
Funtime Freddy (mimicking the mother’s voice): If I ever see you with them again, I will come to your house and kill you and your family. I’ve also told a bunch of people how much of a pedo you are. (The tape stops)
ShyHo: You said it. Sorry ma’am that this court ruling ain’t going your way.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: The audio says otherwise. (ShyHo plays a tape in a tape recorder)
Funtime Freddy (mimicking the mother’s voice): If I ever see you with them again, I will come to your house and kill you and your family. I’ve also told a bunch of people how much of a pedo you are. (The tape stops)
ShyHo: You said it. Sorry ma’am that this court ruling ain’t going your way.
<I don't like this. I just don't want to use Kat and Ana anymore>
"All of that is made up. The emperor is abusing his power! That voice is probably one of his awful animatronics he made my children go see!" the mother says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
<I don't like this. I just don't want to use Kat and Ana anymore>
"All of that is made up. The emperor is abusing his power! That voice is probably one of his awful animatronics he made my children go see!" the mother says.
Judge: Case dismissed.
ShyHo: Nobody's won.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"You don't want to know....It's just not safe there for her," Red says, taking the bowl. Baby Ashley sucks on her pacifier rapidly and anxiously.

"The monsters down there don't know her....I'll have to give them a talking-to," Ashley says, rubbing Baby Ashley's head.
Sarah tries to get up, but is bereft of the energy needed to stand, and with an intensifying headache, she lies back down.

Sarah: I'm sorry. I feel completely drained...

<Right after the laps around the universe>
Wispy, currently on Popstar, rolls over, dried up and badly burned by his encounter with the sun.

Wispy: (Cough) Water!... I can't die this way!...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Sarah tries to get up, but is bereft of the energy needed to stand, and with an intensifying headache, she lies back down.

Sarah: I'm sorry. I feel completely drained...
"It's alright, just relax," Red says. "Baby Ashley will stay here with you and she'll tell me if you need anything."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"It's alright, just relax," Red says. "Baby Ashley will stay here with you and she'll tell me if you need anything."
Sarah: Thank you... (Closes her eyes)...
-----------------------

...Carson, at an old, shut-down parlor, holds someone by the neck, with unconscious others surrounding.

Carson: ...Again forgive me for the rude intrusion. Now say it.

Victim: (Reluctantly) Sorry!...

Carson: That is alright! (Chokes him and throws him aside. He then adjusts his back)... This big dog is also an old dog...
------------
Raven:...Okay, I do this all the time (grabs one of Carson's smoothies)... He won't notice.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo exits)
ShyHo: It was dismissed.
Lenna: Oh, that's too bad.
ShyHo: Maybe we should do something else. (He calls Red)
"Ashley is still very sick," Red says.
Sarah: Thank you... (Closes her eyes)...
-----------------------

...Carson, at an old, shut-down parlor, holds someone by the neck, with unconscious others surrounding.

Carson: ...Again forgive me for the rude intrusion. Now say it.

Victim: (Reluctantly) Sorry!...

Carson: That is alright! (Chokes him and throws him aside. He then adjusts his back)... This big dog is also an old dog...
------------
Raven:...Okay, I do this all the time (grabs one of Carson's smoothies)... He won't notice.
E-Ashley doesn't notice, as she continues to sob by the front door.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Ashley is still very sick," Red says.

E-Ashley doesn't notice, as she continues to sob by the front door.
Carson returns.

Carson: I am home, Raven.

Raven: 'Bout time... I did four noteworthy things. In order of ascending importance, I found out what Kazama's next target is, I managed to locate the whereabouts of the hidden weapons, I did it all without taking a break... and I finally got to try this banana coconut smoothie. Bye!

Carson: Raven, you!... (Hears crying)... What is this? He did not open his mouth, did he? I am sure he did!... What happened?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Hokay. Is she well enough to be fed?
"She had a few sips of stew," Red says. "Not much yet."
Carson returns.

Carson: I am home, Raven.

Raven: 'Bout time... I did four noteworthy things. In order of ascending importance, I found out what Kazama's next target is, I managed to locate the whereabouts of the hidden weapons, I did it all without taking a break... and I finally got to try this banana coconut smoothie. Bye!

Carson: Raven, you!... (Hears crying)... What is this? He did not open his mouth, did he? I am sure he did!... What happened?
"I-I missed you! I didn't want you to go!" E-Ashley cries, turning towards Carson.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"She had a few sips of stew," Red says. "Not much yet."

"I-I missed you! I didn't want you to go!" E-Ashley cries, turning towards Carson.
Carson gives her a handkerchief.

Carson: I was only gone for...(looks at his watch)... seventeen hours. You must expect this sort of thing. I come back. I live here. Anyway, don't make a scene. Laughable Raven is a laughing raven, and probably...

Raven: Too late! I'm feeling the laughing gas! (Drinks the smoothie)

Carson: Raven, if you touch another one of my drinks... (Raven pretends not to hear as he runs away)... He is going to tell the others... Well, I am back (pats her head quickly). You can come to the next party if it makes you feel better, but this is regular for me.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson gives her a handkerchief.

Carson: I was only gone for...(looks at his watch)... seventeen hours. You must expect this sort of thing. I come back. I live here. Anyway, don't make a scene. Laughable Raven is a laughing raven, and probably...

Raven: Too late! I'm feeling the laughing gas! (Drinks the smoothie)

Carson: Raven, if you touch another one of my drinks... (Raven pretends not to hear as he runs away)... He is going to tell the others... Well, I am back (pats her head quickly). You can come to the next party if it makes you feel better, but this is regular for me.
E-Ashley nods and stands up. "I w-want to come," she says. She then looks down at the mat she was sitting on. "Uh oh..."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley shakes her head. "I was too sad and I just sat here...."
Carson: I... find that an interesting sentiment, but you live a hand clap, and then two hand claps away from a war zone. You should be more prepared for protracted separations. This is not living for the faint-hearted, so we must work on that.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: I... find that an interesting sentiment, but you live a hand clap, and then two hand claps away from a war zone. You should be more prepared for protracted separations. This is not living for the faint-hearted, so we must work on that.
"But I don't want to be separated..." E-Ashley mumbles. "And I hate the schedule. I never remember it anyway...."

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: That is alright. Go on in then, and clean yourself up. I'll wash the mat. (After she leaves, he goes about cleaning the mat.)
E-Ashley cleans herself up and changes into pajamas, and then comes back. "All done."

Top Bottom