• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red changes Baby Ashley and then watches Sarah for signs of her waking up.

E-Ashley devours her salmon and burps cutely. "Excuse me," she says. "I need to go outside, but it's way too cold...."
Sarah groans, but is not conscious.
---------------
Carson knows what she is saying, and takes her to the bathroom.

Carson: You use this to flush the contents down. If it is yellow, do not. You may flush tissues and waste only, and NOTHING else... NOTHING!... In fact... (he removes all the small, loose objects in the room. ) Wash your hands when you are done... OVER THERE! (points at the sink).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(In the morning, Wicked ShyHo escapes and heads to Kat and Ana's house with a shotgun, but not before exposing the runes on his face. He first breaks the door down with an axe.)
Kat and Ana are at ninja practice, unaware.
Sarah groans, but is not conscious.
---------------
Carson knows what she is saying, and takes her to the bathroom.

Carson: You use this to flush the contents down. If it is yellow, do not. You may flush tissues and waste only, and NOTHING else... NOTHING!... In fact... (he removes all the small, loose objects in the room. ) Wash your hands when you are done... OVER THERE! (points at the sink).
Baby Ashley hugs her. "Mommy."

E-Ashley nods and sits down when Carson leaves, but forgets to move her dress. She realizes what she did and goes back out. "Um...."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

E-Ashley nods and sits down when Carson leaves, but forgets to move her dress. She realizes what she did and goes back out. "Um...."
(Wicked ShyHo leaves and fuses back with ShyHo)
ShyHo: Thanks, I need my Hatred back in me.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Carson: Nothing could possibly go wrong. Yes, not a detail missed. She will be out, and say that everything went smoothly. I then am able to go about the day's business without having to touch a single filthy article. I could write poem 'An Ode of Order,' and it would be spot on. The door will open, and I will know that everything went according to plan, just as usual. My hands will be only concerned with sterile surfaces for a whole day. Imagine that! My fingernails will be spotless; my skin uncontaminated... (Carries on until...)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: Nothing could possibly go wrong. Yes, not a detail missed. She will be out, and say that everything went smoothly. I then am able to go about the day's business without having to touch a single filthy article. I could write poem 'An Ode of Order,' and it would be spot on. The door will open, and I will know that everything went according to plan, just as usual. My hands will be only concerned with sterile surfaces for a whole day. Imagine that! My fingernails will be spotless; my skin uncontaminated... (Carries on until...)
"I got all dirty..." E-Ashley mumbles, staring at her feet.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I got all dirty..." E-Ashley mumbles, staring at her feet.
Carson: ... All good things must come to an end... (sigh) Very well. Let's get you cleaned up and changed... (♢We are granted speed of the ellipses♢)... (After helping her, Carson washes his hands for several minutes , and then devotes several more to cleaning out the sink and tub (looking at his watch)... and then spends several more minutes washing his hands, and unresourcefully disposes of the cleaning tools he used. He ties it up, and throws it away.)... Forty-six minutes, it appears-- not bad, but I could have done much. At least you have gained experience.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: ... All good things must come to an end... (sigh) Very well. Let's get you cleaned up and changed... (♢We are granted speed of the ellipses♢)... (After helping her, Carson washes his hands for several minutes , and then devotes several more to cleaning out the sink and tub (looking at his watch)... and then spends several more minutes washing his hands, and unresourcefully disposes of the cleaning tools he used. He ties it up, and throws it away.)... Forty-six minutes, it appears-- not bad, but I could have done much. At least you have gained experience.
"I'm sorry, it was my first time in the bathroom...." E-Ashley says. "But what if I do it again by accident? Will you get mad at me? I heard some people do it in their sleep..."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"OhbecauseIdiditinthelibrarytooandIwastooscaredtotellyou," E-Ashley says. She then runs into her bedroom and hides.
Carson runs into the library, dismayed to see what has become of the entrance rug.

Carson: $There is no perfect cleansing for this...$

He sighs as he refuses to deal with the fibrous rug, and disposes of it.

Carson: That is quite enough to know. If this can happen so easily in waking, we need precautions...
-----------------------------

Mario and Tina find Gianni in a tree.

Mario: Gianni, come down from there!...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson runs into the library, dismayed to see what has become of the entrance rug.

Carson: $There is no perfect cleansing for this...$

He sighs as he refuses to deal with the fibrous rug, and disposes of it.

Carson: That is quite enough to know. If this can happen so easily in waking, we need precautions...
-----------------------------

Mario and Tina find Gianni in a tree.

Mario: Gianni, come down from there!...
E-Ashley waits to hear yelling, but doesn't hear anything. She finds Carson. "Wh-what are you gonna make me do?"

Baby Ashley continues watching Sarah and Ashley. "Mommy making noises in her sweep," she tells Red.

"That's okay. Just let her be and maybe she'll wake up soon," Red says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley waits to hear yelling, but doesn't hear anything. She finds Carson. "Wh-what are you gonna make me do?"

Baby Ashley continues watching Sarah and Ashley. "Mommy making noises in her sweep," she tells Red.

"That's okay. Just let her be and maybe she'll wake up soon," Red says.
Carson:Training yourself not to do this is the only fix, and your bed will be lined until you have more control over yourself.
----------------

Sarah: Gunther?... ( becomes barely cognizant ) Where is the... (Holds her aching head)...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson:Training yourself not to do this is the only fix, and your bed will be lined until you have more control over yourself.
----------------

Sarah: Gunther?... ( becomes barely cognizant ) Where is the... (Holds her aching head)...
E-Ashley stares at her feet in shame. "They never taught me anything at the lab. Whenever I had an accident they just threw me outside...."

Baby Ashley holds Sarah's hand and smiles at her. "Sarah, are you okay?" Red asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley stares at her feet in shame. "They never taught me anything at the lab. Whenever I had an accident they just threw me outside...."

Baby Ashley holds Sarah's hand and smiles at her. "Sarah, are you okay?" Red asks.
Carson: Well, you now have a chance to work on it. Bladder training is one of many steps in progress.
----------------------

Sarah: I... I am alright... (Looks around) Where are we?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: Well, you now have a chance to work on it. Bladder training is one of many steps in progress.
----------------------

Sarah: I... I am alright... (Looks around) Where are we?
"But how can I help it if it just happens?" E-Ashley asks.

"We're at the mansion. You were very sick from the mold," Red says.

Baby Ashley waves at Sarah. "Hewwo, Mommy!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"But how can I help it if it just happens?" E-Ashley asks.

"We're at the mansion. You were very sick from the mold," Red says.

Baby Ashley waves at Sarah. "Hewwo, Mommy!"
Carson: (Points at her head) It all starts up there. Let your every waking moment keep in mind where and when you are supposed to relieve yourself. I'll keep a schedule, and you can make it a routine to tell me, and then go at specific times. You can vary the times as you become increasingly confident.
-----------------

Sara: Hello (smiles).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: (Points at her head) It all starts up there. Let your every waking moment keep in mind where and when you are supposed to relieve yourself. I'll keep a schedule, and you can make it a routine to tell me, and then go at specific times. You can vary the times as you become increasingly confident.
-----------------

Sara: Hello (smiles).
"Okay..." E-Ashley says. "They tried to get another girl at the lab to do that, but she just screamed and kicked them."

Baby Ashley smiles back and babbles something. "She was very worried about you," Red says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Okay..." E-Ashley says. "They tried to get another girl at the lab to do that, but she just screamed and kicked them."

Baby Ashley smiles back and babbles something. "She was very worried about you," Red says.
Carson: Is that a prophecy? If you can think of a better way, do share.
----------------------------

Sarah: I am alright, but... (Looks at Ashley) is she okay?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: Is that a prophecy? If you can think of a better way, do share.
----------------------------

Sarah: I am alright, but... (Looks at Ashley) is she okay?
"I can't..." E-Ashley says. "The other girl just wanted to wear diapers all the time."

"She was infected. I cured her, but she's still very sick," Red says. Ashley groans in her sleep.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I can't..." E-Ashley says. "The other girl just wanted to wear diapers all the time."

"She was infected. I cured her, but she's still very sick," Red says. Ashley groans in her sleep.
Carson: You can do better than that though. Let us try affixing your bathroom time to schedules. Do not deviate from it until you are sure that you have mastered the way of the latrine. (Clears throat) Well, that is enough for now. I must resume my activities. Write your schedule, and follow it.
--------------------

Sarah lies back down, closing her eyes. <Are there any ideas for what the next significant thing should be? With so many loose ends, and so few ways to tie them together, this appears to be in the 'doldrums.' I suppose there are only so many things we could do at this present stage, and I cannot really shift scenes without it being little more than a singleton narration. >

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: You can do better than that though. Let us try affixing your bathroom time to schedules. Do not deviate from it until you are sure that you have mastered the way of the latrine. (Clears throat) Well, that is enough for now. I must resume my activities. Write your schedule, and follow it.
--------------------

Sarah lies back down, closing her eyes. <Are there any ideas for what the next significant thing should be? With so many loose ends, and so few ways to tie them together, this appears to be in the 'doldrums.' I suppose there are only so many things we could do at this present stage, and I cannot really shift scenes without it being little more than a singleton narration. >
<I want to focus on Baby Ashley a little bit more for the next story so I'm trying to think of how to continue the story line where she kept going in the basement to another world>

E-Ashley writes a schedule and hands it to Carson. "Is this good? Do I have to tell you when it's time?"

Baby Ashley tries to keep her awake, but Red pulls her away. "Come on, let's go make dinner for Mommy and Ashley..."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<I want to focus on Baby Ashley a little bit more for the next story so I'm trying to think of how to continue the story line where she kept going in the basement to another world>

E-Ashley writes a schedule and hands it to Carson. "Is this good? Do I have to tell you when it's time?"

Baby Ashley tries to keep her awake, but Red pulls her away. "Come on, let's go make dinner for Mommy and Ashley..."
Carson: No. In fact, I would rather you didn't. It was suggested to reinforce the habit... (Reads the schedule) It looks fine though. Not too frequent, well-spaced, and covers the day.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: No. In fact, I would rather you didn't. It was suggested to reinforce the habit... (Reads the schedule) It looks fine though. Not too frequent, well-spaced, and covers the day.
<I have an idea. Since this other world is in between the dream world and the real world and Baby Ashley can bring things to and from, perhaps the story could entail her becoming more and more powerful with magic and trying to take over Tanjun Jyuki. It sounds weird, but I think it could be fun lol>
"Okay. I have to go now, though..." E-Ashley mumbles, walking to the bathroom.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<I have an idea. Since this other world is in between the dream world and the real world and Baby Ashley can bring things to and from, perhaps the story could entail her becoming more and more powerful with magic and trying to take over Tanjun Jyuki. It sounds weird, but I think it could be fun lol>
"Okay. I have to go now, though..." E-Ashley mumbles, walking to the bathroom.
Carson turns around and refocuses after she leaves...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson turns around and refocuses after she leaves...
E-Ashley finishes and comes back. "I didn't get dirty this time!"

While Red is making dinner, Baby Ashley goes down into the basement to play. She goes into the mysterious world with her bunny and hears the voices again, but this time, they're much more ominous....

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley finishes and comes back. "I didn't get dirty this time!"

While Red is making dinner, Baby Ashley goes down into the basement to play. She goes into the mysterious world with her bunny and hears the voices again, but this time, they're much more ominous....
Carson: That is... (Struggles to leverage a tool out of a metallic arm band he is wearing after making an adjustment)... wonderful. (Wriggles his fingers, testing resistance of the arm band's extentions).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: That is... (Struggles to leverage a tool out of a metallic arm band he is wearing after making an adjustment)... wonderful. (Wriggles his fingers, testing resistance of the arm band's extentions).
"What's that?" E-Ashley asks.

Baby Ashley looks around, and the mystical forest she always ends up in is dark and quiet. She whimpers in fear, and her stuffed bunny walks up to her.

"Oh, dear. It looks like your mind is in a very dark place right now," it says. "This is awful for a baby. Are you scared because of Mommy and Big Ashley?"

Baby Ashley nods, and holds her bunny's hand tightly as something nears...

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"What's that?" E-Ashley asks.

Baby Ashley looks around, and the mystical forest she always ends up in is dark and quiet. She whimpers in fear, and her stuffed bunny walks up to her.

"Oh, dear. It looks like your mind is in a very dark place right now," it says. "This is awful for a baby. Are you scared because of Mommy and Big Ashley?"

Baby Ashley nods, and holds her bunny's hand tightly as something nears...
Carson: Part of my costume for a party... ( Connects it to a board, and stares at a monitor )... A very loud, very dangerous party... (Makes a few modifications before covering the band with his sleeve, and the extensions with a glove. He then subtly slides a gun case he had taken out back under a shelf.)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: Part of my costume for a party... ( Connects it to a board, and stares at a monitor )... A very loud, very dangerous party... (Makes a few modifications before covering the band with his sleeve, and the extensions with a glove. He then subtly slides a gun case he had taken out back under a shelf.)
"I wanna go to the party!" E-Ashley says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I wanna go to the party!" E-Ashley says.
Carson: There will be other parties. $Excellent, now I must think of another party...$ You will be staying with Laughable Raven until I return.

< While I am on the site, I am going to be appending a moveset description that I could have more appropriately placed, so I am pausing for a time to finish it. It is quite a handful, being my first moveset in the context I am talking about, so my responses here will be slower until I fill it in at least somewhat satisfactorily.>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: There will be other parties. $Excellent, now I must think of another party...$ You will be staying with Laughable Raven until I return.

< While I am on the site, I am going to be appending a moveset description that I could have more appropriately placed, so I am pausing for a time to finish it. It is quite a handful, being my first moveset in the context I am talking about, so my responses here will be slower until I fill it in at least somewhat satisfactorily.>
"Who's that?" E-Ashley asks.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Who's that?" E-Ashley asks.
ShyHo: Heh. (He speaks to his lawyer) There’s a woman who’s the mother of Kat and Ana. She has accused me of a whole buncha things and has threatened to kill me.
Lawyer: Are you sure this is correct?
ShyHo: More than correct. Sue her for five hundred thousand GP.
Lawyer: Okay. (He sues Kat and Ana’s mom for defamation and slander)

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Carson: You saw him at the last meeting. He was the one wearing a baseball cap.
"Oh....He was mean to me," E-Ashley mumbles.

Baby Ashley's Fear runs towards Baby Ashley, crying loudly. "M-mommy an' Big Ashwee are gonna die!" she wails. Baby Ashley starts crying too.

Her Hatred then appears. "Don't you wanna end whoever did it to dem?" she asks....
ShyHo: Heh. (He speaks to his lawyer) There’s a woman who’s the mother of Kat and Ana. She has accused me of a whole buncha things and has threatened to kill me.
Lawyer: Are you sure this is correct?
ShyHo: More than correct. Sue her for five hundred thousand GP.
Lawyer: Okay. (He sues Kat and Ana’s mom for defamation and slander)
"That is a completely false accusation and an abuse of the emperor's power," Kat and Ana's mother says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Oh....He was mean to me," E-Ashley mumbles.

Baby Ashley's Fear runs towards Baby Ashley, crying loudly. "M-mommy an' Big Ashwee are gonna die!" she wails. Baby Ashley starts crying too.

Her Hatred then appears. "Don't you wanna end whoever did it to dem?" she asks....

"That is a completely false accusation and an abuse of the emperor's power," Kat and Ana's mother says.
Carson: (Opening the door) He's not that bad. Wisecracking, yes. Teasing, yes, but he is not an ill soul.

Top Bottom