• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Sarah: She looks fine... (Feels her forehead) A temperature, but she looks so happy. (Strokes Ashley's hair) When she wakes up, I'm going to tell her how wonderful those snow angels were!
----------------------------

Daisy, Peach, and Luigi walk to the edge of a jagged cliff, where there is a dark, hot vortex below.

Peach: How long has this been here?

Daisy: Do you want a history lesson?... Now ya just drop 'em down like this... (Drops the gloves down the vortex and brushes her hands)... There, all done.

Luigi looks over the cliff...
"Um, okay. You do that..." Red says, putting a wet facecloth on Ashley's forehead. "Huh, she does look pretty happy." Ashley smiles when Sarah touches her hair.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(Ness break's the ice with his finger by touching it)

Ness: You're right Wispy it's just I miss 2d
<Who or what is 2d? I looked that up for Earthbound, but did not see anything.>

"Um, okay. You do that..." Red says, putting a wet facecloth on Ashley's forehead. "Huh, she does look pretty happy." Ashley smiles when Sarah touches her hair.
Sarah continues, seeming not to be aware of her surroundings. Dust Bunny comes back.

Dust Bunny: You won't believe... Oh, hi, Sarah... You won't believe how easy it all was!
--------------------------

While Luigi gazes over the cliff, Peach expresses concern.

Peach: That looks very dangerous.

Daisy: I know. It's really a secret.

Peach: But what is it?

Daisy: I dunno. It's dark, it's hot, and the gloves are gone. Be happy!

Peach: Okay... (Looks around to see Luigi missing)... Luigi!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<Who or what is 2d? I looked that up for Earthbound, but did not see anything.>

Sarah continues, seeming not to be aware of her surroundings. Dust Bunny comes back.

Dust Bunny: You won't believe... Oh, hi, Sarah... You won't believe how easy it all was!
--------------------------

While Luigi gazes over the cliff, Peach expresses concern.

Peach: That looks very dangerous.

Daisy: I know. It's really a secret.

Peach: But what is it?

Daisy: I dunno. It's dark, it's hot, and the gloves are gone. Be happy!

Peach: Okay... (Looks around to see Luigi missing)... Luigi!
"The hunting?" Red asks. Baby Ashley toddles in and hugs Dust Bunny.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"The hunting?" Red asks. Baby Ashley toddles in and hugs Dust Bunny.
Dust Bunny: So I went over to this lab, see, and I yelled at the scientists in there. They were surprised I found their hideout and what they were up to. So I yelled at them, and told them they were ruining the world, and they said, "okay." Isn't that great!?

<It's Paper Mario Ness gave him the nick name of 2d>
Wispy: Did something happen to him while I was unconscious?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: So I went over to this lab, see, and I yelled at the scientists in there. They were surprised I found their hideout and what they were up to. So I yelled at them, and told them they were ruining the world, and they said, "okay." Isn't that great!?

Wispy: Did something happen to him while I was unconscious?
"The scientists who made E-Ashley? Why would they agree like that?" Red asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ness: While after I came back from my run he just left.
Wispy: Oh, well, he is a hero, after all. I guess that was fated to happen... Besides, a digital tree had to die so he could even exist, and isn't that a conflict of interest?

"The scientists who made E-Ashley? Why would they agree like that?" Red asks.
Dust Bunny: I don't know, but you should've seen the looks on their faces!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Wispy: Oh, well, he is a hero, after all. I guess that was fated to happen... Besides, a digital tree had to die so he could even exist, and isn't that a conflict of interest?

Dust Bunny: I don't know, but you should've seen the looks on their faces!
"I don't trust them. We shouldn't believe that they'll really stop," Red says. "And I thought you were going hunting? Why did you go out to find the scientists? Something's not right..."

Baby Ashley nods. "Stwange bunny."

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ness: well I'm glad peach is still locked in a cell... Right?
Wispy: Of course not. If she were locked in a cell this long, she would die, and that defies the laws of literature... Hmmm... That has
a nice ring to it.

"I don't trust them. We shouldn't believe that they'll really stop," Red says. "And I thought you were going hunting? Why did you go out to find the scientists? Something's not right..."

Baby Ashley nods. "Stwange bunny."
Dust Bunny: But I did go hunting. Here!... (Throws a roasted rabbit before them)

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Wispy: Of course not. If she were locked in a cell this long, she would die, and that defies the laws of literature... Hmmm... That has
a nice ring to it.
Ness:... I'm finding her and I'm making her tell me WHERE THE **** PAULA IS.

(Ness used Psi teleport beta)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: But I did go hunting. Here!... (Throws a roasted rabbit before them)
"Why would you kill a rabbit if you are one? We have food here, you know!" Red exclaims. Baby Ashley cries and babbles something about "what happen to da baby bunny?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ness:... I'm finding her and I'm making her tell me WHERE THE **** PAULA IS.

(Ness used Psi teleport beta)
Wispy: Waaaaaait!
----------------

Peach and Daisy scramble to find Luigi, dismissing the possibility that he fell into the vortex until they run into each other and fall down.

Peach: (Sobbing) He was always so sad!

Daisy: You're right about that! (Rubs her head)...

"Why would you kill a rabbit if you are one? We have food here, you know!" Red exclaims. Baby Ashley cries and babbles something about "what happen to da baby bunny?"
<I was thinking of small game, and that came to mind. It was not really significant.>

Mold Bunny: I'm no baby, baby. (Extends tongue) Here, Red... (Spits at him) Catch!

Ness64wastaken

Smash Rookie
Wispy: Waaaaaait!
----------------

Peach and Daisy scramble to find Luigi, dismissing the possibility that he fell into the vortex until they run into each other and fall down.

Peach: (Sobbing) He was always so sad!

Daisy: You're right about that! (Rubs her head)...
( A blue whole open's up in front of them. Ness come's out of it loaded with combustible lemons and Pistols)

Ness: ***** I'm back and I'm pissed

(Ness Grabs Daisy in one hand and open's her mouth. Ness throws a lemon down her throat and then he blows the lemon up and toss's Daisy aside.)

Ness: Hi remember me ****.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
( A blue whole open's up in front of them. Ness come's out of it loaded with combustible lemons and Pistols)

Ness: ***** I'm back and I'm pissed

(Ness Grabs Daisy in one hand and open's her mouth. Ness throws a lemon down her throat and then he blows the lemon up and toss's Daisy aside.)

Ness: Hi remember me ****.
Daisy falls into the vortex.

Peach: Daisy!... What did she ever do to you?!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<I was thinking of small game, and that came to mind. It was not really significant.>

Mold Bunny: I'm no baby, baby. (Extends tongue) Here, Red... (Spits at him) Catch!
Red dodges him. "He's been molded!" he cries, moving Baby Ashley away from him. He runs off to the potion storage room to find a cure.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Red dodges him. "He's been molded!" he cries, moving Baby Ashley away from him. He runs off to the potion storage room to find a cure.
(A man calls from aboard the airships)
?: Citizens of the Pokémon world! You are being invaded! Please remain calm, as we have already seized government power.
<@alexxela>

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ness: **** you hoe we can do this the easy way or the I BLOW YOU'RE BRIANS OUT!
Peach's eyes widen as the ground quakes. Giant versions of the disposed gloves emerge from the vortex.

Mold Bunny: I think you'd like the mold, actually. It makes you feel powerful! Don't you like power-- boundless power? (Sneaks to Sarah) Oh, it would be a shame if you left her unattended... (Holds a patch of mold over her head)...

(A man calls from aboard the airships)
?: Citizens of the Pokémon world! You are being invaded! Please remain calm, as we have already seized government power.
<@alexxela>
<Sorry, I had to step away before I could remove this quote.> alexxxela alexxxela

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Mold Bunny: I think you'd like the mold, actually. It makes you feel powerful! Don't you like power-- boundless power? (Sneaks to Sarah) Oh, it would be a shame if you left her unattended... (Holds a patch of mold over her head)...
Baby Ashley runs over and pushes Mold Bunny away from Sarah. Red finds the D-Serum and injects it into him. "Please work!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley runs over and pushes Mold Bunny away from Sarah. Red finds the D-Serum and injects it into him. "Please work!"
?: If you wish to be immediately executed for political dissidence, speak now in opposition to our plans. Any takers?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
?: No bites? Alright.
<I’m actually planning to do an arc where Rufus Shinra (FFVII’s secondary antagonist) invades the Pokémon world and is attempting to use its Mako energy. I have a limited knowledge of Pokémon and so, I need you to play the Pokémon characters, is that alright with you?>

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
?: No bites? Alright.
<I’m actually planning to do an arc where Rufus Shinra (FFVII’s secondary antagonist) invades the Pokémon world and is attempting to use its Mako energy. I have a limited knowledge of Pokémon and so, I need you to play the Pokémon characters, is that alright with you?>
<Okay....>
Allister looks up from the graveyard he and his Cursola are visiting. "They won't get away with this..." he mutters.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
<Okay....>
Allister looks up from the graveyard he and his Cursola are visiting. "They won't get away with this..." he mutters.
(Rufus Shinra settles into his office)
Shinra: As emperor of the world of FFVII, I herein declare this world as part of my growing empire! Hey! You! (He looks at an aide) Get me a coffee!

Yiptap

Smash Lord
(Rufus Shinra settles into his office)
Shinra: As emperor of the world of FFVII, I herein declare this world as part of my growing empire! Hey! You! (He looks at an aide) Get me a coffee!
(As Rufus asks the aide for a coffee, Jessie, James, and Meowth from Pokemon crash into the airship.)
James: Owww...
Jessie: (Dusting off her clothes) I can’t believe those twerps made us go blasting off again!
Meowth: Team Rocket will not stand for this! (Looks at Rufus) Who’re you?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(As Rufus asks the aide for a coffee, Jessie, James, and Meowth from Pokemon crash into the airship.)
James: Owww...
Jessie: (Dusting off her clothes) I can’t believe those twerps made us go blasting off again!
Meowth: Team Rocket will not stand for this! (Looks at Rufus) Who’re you?
Rufus: Rufus Shinra, I’m using this world for Mako Energy. Who are you guys?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Mold Bunny settles into a formless mass of mold and dust.

Molst Bunny: Just a minute... (Struggles to free himself of the mold)

(Paper Mario walks into the scene, revealing that he has met the trio before)
Paper Mario: Ah! Peach and Luigi! Long time no see! Where is Dais-MAMA MIA WHAT IS THAT!?
The giant hands grab the group, threatening to crush them when Mario arrives with Gianni and Tina.

Mario: Peach! Luigi! Put them down! (Jumps and mightily strikes one of the hands, killing it, and causing it to fly backwards and drop Ness and Luigi into the vortex.)

Loud voice: A white glove...

The struck hand lifelessly falls into the vortex, while the other deliberately and slowly drags Peach and Paper Mario into the vortex...

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Rufus: Rufus Shinra, I’m using this world for Mako Energy. Who are you guys?
James: We’re members of the highly elite Team Rocket, duh!
Jessie: (Points at Rufus) Now Hand us over all your Pokemon! Our leader Giovanni is creating a massive Pokemon army!
Meowth: Guys... You just revealed our top secret plan...
Mold Bunny settles into a formless mass of mold and dust.

Molst Bunny: Just a minute... (Struggles to free himself of the mold)

The giant hands grab the group, threatening to crush them when Mario arrives with Gianni and Tina.

Mario: Peach! Luigi! Put them down! (Jumps and mightily strikes one of the hands, killing it, and causing it to fly backwards and drop Ness and Luigi into the vortex.)

Loud voice: A white glove...

The struck hand lifelessly falls into the vortex, while the other deliberately and slowly drags Peach and Paper Mario into the vortex...
Paper Mario: MAAAAMA MIAAAAAAAAAA!!!! (Repeatedly hits the glove with his hammer, to no avail)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Jessie: (Points at Rufus) Now hand us over all your Pokemon! Our leader Giovanni is creating a massive Pokemon army!

Paper Mario: MAAAAMA MIAAAAAAAAAA!!!! (Repeatedly hits the glove with his hammer, to no avail)
Rufus: What’s a Pokémon?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red helps him get rid of it and disposes of it carefully. "Are you better now?"
Dust Bunny climbs out.

Dust Bunny: We need to get rid of that!
Jessie: (Points at Rufus) Now Hand us over all your Pokemon! Our leader Giovanni is creating a massive Pokemon army!

The hand pulls Peach and Paper Mario in, vanishing from view. Peach can be heard calling Mario's name, but this fades into mere echoes. Mario runs to the cliffside and halts.

Gianni: Whoa! What was all that?

Tina: Oh, no!

Mario rubs his chin as he paces hesitantly.

Gianni and Tina at once: What are you thinking, man?/ Don't do it!

Mario: I have to... You two run out and head towards the big rainbow. You will find a castle there. Tell Toad everything that has happened... (Mario jumps hurriedly)

Tina: But wait! How?...

Mario disappears... Meanwhile, the glove with Peach and Paper Mario becomes weak from the hammer attacks...

Last edited:

Yiptap

Smash Lord
Rufus: What’s a Pokémon?
(Each member of the trio slaps their hand on their face in unison)
Jessie, James, and Meowth: YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT A POKÉMON IS!?
Meowth: The creatures you see roaming around the land, y’know, Pokémon???

The hand pulls Peach and Paper Mario in, vanishing from view. Peach can be heard calling Mario's name, but this fades into mere echoes. Mario runs to the cliffside and halts.

Gianni: Whoa! What was all that?

Tina: Oh, no!

Mario rubs his chin as he paces hesitantly.

Gianni and Tina at once: What are you thinking, man?/ Don't do it!

Mario: I have to... You two run out and head towards the big rainbow. You will find a castle there. Tell Toad everything that has happened... (Mario jumps hurriedly)

Tina: But wait! How?...

Mario disappears... Meanwhile, the glove with Peach and Paper Mario becomes weak from the hammer attacks...
(Paper Mario punches the glove but becomes tired.)
Paper Mario: Two questions: One, what was Ness doing there? And two, where did these gloves come from?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
(Each member of the trio slaps their hand on their face in unison)
Jessie, James, and Meowth: YOU DON’T KNOW WHAT A POKÉMON IS!?
Meowth: The creatures you see roaming around the land, y’know, Pokémon???

(Paper Mario punches the glove but becomes tired.)
Paper Mario: Two questions: One, what was Ness doing there? And two, where did these gloves come from?
Rufus: Those aren’t monsters and they’re not hostile?

Top Bottom