• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny takes D'Vour away and buries him. He then returns to Red and baby Ashley.

------------

Carson meets Kazuya.

Carson: Ah, yes, the venerable Mishima... (Kazuya is silent)... Well, let us make this quick then.

Kazuya gives him a capsule with a miniscule portion of a rock sample containing blaze (completely made up), and Kazuya departs.

Carson: My prize, my prize...
Baby Ashley looks up at Dust Bunny and wails. "Want my snack!"

E-Ashley II buries her waste and goes back inside. "Did he give you the rock thing?"
(ShyHo wakes up the next morning)
E-Ashley has returned, and she's staring at him, smiling cheerfully. "Hi!"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

E-Ashley II buries her waste and goes back inside. "Did he give you the rock thing?"

ShyHo: No! LEAVE ME ALONE!! GO BACK FROM WHERE YOU CAME!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: No... no, it's gone. Eat som'in' else.
--------------------

Carson: Why, yes he did. It is called morphosymmetric blaze. Few have dared to collect it, and now here it is, within my grasp. (He places the capsule inside a case).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: No... no, it's gone. Eat som'in' else.
--------------------

Carson: Why, yes he did. It is called morphosymmetric blaze. Few have dared to collect it, and now here it is, within my grasp. (He places the capsule inside a case).
Baby Ashley stomps her foot. "Where put corpse!?"

"What does it do?" E-Ashley II asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley stomps her foot. "Where put corpse!?"

"What does it do?" E-Ashley II asks.
Dust Bunny:Where it belongs-- in an earthen jar.
-------------------
Carson: Well, it has yet to be studied safely, but as far as it is known, upon sufficient exposure to some kinds of radiation, it has an unusual, but energy releasing change of structure from a more complex one, to a less complex one.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: That's because you mind controlled them to be that way.
"But they love Ashley so so much!" E-Ashley whines, as one of her friends hugs her.
Dust Bunny:Where it belongs-- in an earthen jar.
-------------------
Carson: Well, it has yet to be studied safely, but as far as it is known, upon sufficient exposure to some kinds of radiation, it has an unusual, but energy releasing change of structure from a more complex one, to a less complex one.
Baby Ashley runs outside and starts digging up the ground with her tiny hands. "Where is it?" she whines.

"Why do you want it?" E-Ashley asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"But they love Ashley so so much!" E-Ashley whines, as one of her friends hugs her.

Baby Ashley runs outside and starts digging up the ground with her tiny hands. "Where is it?" she whines.

Dust Bunny: 'Taint there
------------

Carson: Because it is powerful... I mean (pretends that he 'put his foot in his mouth in jest,'), because it is scientifically invaluable.

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: 'Taint there
------------

Carson: Because it is powerful... I mean (pretends that he 'put his foot in his mouth in jest,'), because it is scientifically invaluable.
Baby Ashley buries her face in the dirt and cries.

"Oh, cool," E-Ashley says. She then hugs him unexpectedly.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

ShyHo: Only because you mind controlled them, (the Serv-Bots cure the infected people) do they love you now?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Only because you mind controlled them, (the Serv-Bots cure the infected people) do they love you now?
E-Ashley screams and infects them again. "THEY DO!" she yells. "STOP TAKING MY GIFT AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!" One of the infected people picks her up and rubs her back as she sobs.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
E-Ashley screams and infects them again. "THEY DO!" she yells. "STOP TAKING MY GIFT AWAY FROM MY FRIENDS!" One of the infected people picks her up and rubs her back as she sobs.
ShyHo: I will not tolerate this bull**** in my empire! Leave!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
ShyHo: Do it on Earth! GET OUT OF MY EMPIRE!
"Fine! I'll make so many friends, and when I do, I come back and get ShyHo!" E-Ashley yells as she's carried away.

Her captive brings her to a hideout they have in a mold-covered "Babies R No Longer Us" store, and they begin to make a plan to get to Earth....

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Fine! I'll make so many friends, and when I do, I come back and get ShyHo!" E-Ashley yells as she's carried away.

Her captive brings her to a hideout they have in a mold-covered "Babies R No Longer Us" store, and they begin to make a plan to get to Earth....
(ShyHo continues engineering the Super Mold Cure, a device that can destroy mold and prevent it from re-forming, it is still in its early stage)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo continues engineering the Super Mold Cure, a device that can destroy mold and prevent it from re-forming, it is still in its early stage)
"So, Ashley. What are you going to do?" one of her captives asks. E-Ashley chews on some baby powder in response.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"So, Ashley. What are you going to do?" one of her captives asks. E-Ashley chews on some baby powder in response.
ShyHo: It will take a long time to complete.In the meantime. (ShyHo calls Sonic) <@Doc Monocle>

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley buries her face in the dirt and cries.

"Oh, cool," E-Ashley says. She then hugs him unexpectedly.
Dust Bunny: It's for your own good. It's getting ready to rain. (Picks her up and carries her in)... Red, I have a sneaking suspicion you're plotting to take over Chile up there.
------------------

Carson: (He pat's her on the head) Well, that is that. Back in. (Opens the door) I am quite proudly going to show off this caged jewel... after its power has been tapped.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: It's for your own good. It's getting ready to rain. (Picks her up and carries her in)... Red, I have a sneaking suspicion you're plotting to take over Chile up there.
------------------

Carson: (He pat's her on the head) Well, that is that. Back in. (Opens the door) I am quite proudly going to show off this caged jewel... after its power has been tapped.
"What's that supposed to mean?" Red asks. Baby Ashley whines.

E-Ashley II goes inside. "Can we play another game? Can we go get ice cream?" she asks, excited after Carson accepted her hug.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
------------------

ShyHo: Hey, Sonic, are you ready for our meeting?

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"What's that supposed to mean?" Red asks. Baby Ashley whines.

E-Ashley II goes inside. "Can we play another game? Can we go get ice cream?" she asks, excited after Carson accepted her hug.
Dust Bunny: You're awfully quiet. (Sets her down)... I am flying into the mountains later to look at some ancient cave dwellings. You two can come if you want, but I've heard reviews that the tour is very boring.
--------------

Carson: Well, I doubt anyone is selling ice cream at the moment, but if there is a game you would like to play, that is fine.

ShyHo: Hey, Sonic, are you ready for our meeting?
Sonic: But I'm right out the door! (He skids to a stop at the palace.)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Dust Bunny: You're awfully quiet. (Sets her down)... I am flying into the mountains later to look at some ancient cave dwellings. You two can come if you want, but I've heard reviews that the tour is very boring.
--------------

Carson: Well, I doubt anyone is selling ice cream at the moment, but if there is a game you would like to play, that is fine.

Sonic: But I'm right out the door! (He skids to a stop at the palace.)
(ShyHo opens the door)
ShyHo: Oh, are these your friends?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
--------------

"Well, there's nothing else to do," Red says as Baby Ashley forcefully hugs him. "We'll go."

E-Ashley II makes her teddy bear walk into the room. "We could play with him!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(ShyHo opens the door)
ShyHo: Oh, are these your friends?
Sonic: Yup. Knuckles couldn't make it though.

Tails waves at ShyHo.

Tails: He told me you were sponsoring a business venture.

"Well, there's nothing else to do," Red says as Baby Ashley forcefully hugs him. "We'll go."

E-Ashley II makes her teddy bear walk into the room. "We could play with him!"
Dust Bunny: Then away we go!... (He scoops up food, and he, Red, and Ashley...) Oh, I forgot... (... Walk at a pedestrian's pace toward the mountains...)
-----------------------
Carson: Remember what I said about the mold. I am not touching it, but we can look at it under a microscope if it is taken outside.

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Tails waves at ShyHo.

---------------
< alexxxela alexxxela , I forgot to reply. I must edit first.>
Carson: Remember what I said about the mold. I am not touching it. Though if you take it outside, we can look it under a microscope.
ShyHo: I suppose Amy, Cream, Blaze, and the others are here with you. Are they?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437

Tails waves at ShyHo.

---------------
< alexxxela alexxxela , I forgot to reply. I must edit first.>
Carson: Remember what I said about the mold. I am not touching it. Though if you take it outside, we can look it under a microscope.
"What's so exciting about the cave paintings anyway?" Red asks.

"I promise I won't infect you. Actually, I can't even infect you at all. They programmed me that way," E-Ashley II says.

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
ShyHo: I suppose Amy, Cream, Blaze, and the others are here with you. Are they?
Sonic: Yeah. They'll catch up. <Although I like Sonic the Hedgehog, I know very little about the character relationships and personalities, so many things are guess work. I could look them up, but in the end, I am forced to use imagination. You can take over some of the roles if you like, since I have limited familiarity.>

"What's so exciting about the cave paintings anyway?" Red asks.

"I promise I won't infect you. Actually, I can't even infect you at all. They programmed me that way," E-Ashley II says.
Dust Bunny: Cave dwellings. There are few paintings. I just like to watch people civilizations, and what they do. I hear those dwellings have been there for thousands of years, and it was preserved so well. The ancestors of the Gerudo lived there.
---------------------

Carson: I know. They told me before I took you. <?>... Still, a tidy home is worth the poem.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Sonic: Yeah. They'll catch up. <Although I like Sonic the Hedgehog, I know very little about the character relationships and personalities, so many things are guess work. I could look them up, but in the end, I am forced to use imagination. You can take over some of the roles if you like, since I have limited familiarity.>

Dust Bunny: Cave dwellings. There are few paintings. I just like to watch people civilizations, and what they do. I hear those dwellings have been there for thousands of years, and it was preserved so well. The ancestors of the Gerudo lived there.
---------------------

Carson: I know. They told me before I took you. <?>... Still, a tidy home is worth the poem.
<Nah, you were playing 'em. Play with 'em and have them catch up>
ShyHo: Alright, let's talk business.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
---------------------

"The Gerudo? Aren't they those desert chicks?" Red asks. Baby Ashley peeps like a baby chick.

"Oh, well," E-Ashley II says. She hugs her teddy bear and sits on the couch.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<Nah, you were playing 'em. Play with 'em and have them catch up>
ShyHo: Alright, let's talk business.
Amy, Cream, Big, and Blaze meet up with Sonic.

Sonic: Slow pokes... Okay, what's up?

"The Gerudo? Aren't they those desert chicks?" Red asks. Baby Ashley peeps like a baby chick.

"Oh, well," E-Ashley II says. She hugs her teddy bear and sits on the couch.
Dust Bunny: Mm-hm. The lineage of their families can be traced back to the people that lived in those very cliffs, but I don't want spoil the trip for you... We need a faster way to get there that won't scare Ashley.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Amy, Cream, Big, and Blaze meet up with Sonic.

Sonic: Slow pokes... Okay, what's up?

Dust Bunny: Mm-hm. The lineage of their families can be traced back to the people that lived in those very cliffs, but I don't want spoil the trip for you... We need a faster way to get there that won't scare Ashley.
ShyHo: What kinda business do you guys wanna run?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
"Can we take a bus up there?" Red asks. "If it was a tour, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard to get up the mountain...."

Top Bottom