• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Ashley (exasperated)!... GIT... AWEY... FROM THET! (He rolls her over and flies away with D'Vour's body)...
----------------

Carson: A karate master from the olden days, but I assure you, if you do not know what a game is, you certainly will not appreciate the history lesson. <Which is a convenience for me, since I do not know the history lesson anyway :laugh: >
Baby Ashley cries and starts chasing him. "Want it back!"

"Okay..." E-Ashley II mumbles. "Can I go outside?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley cries and starts chasing him. "Want it back!"

"Okay..." E-Ashley II mumbles. "Can I go outside?"
Dust Bunny flies about the room, spilling dust as he avoids Ashley.

Dust Bunny: You can't have it. Eating this would be bad for your health, we should treat this sacredly , and Red, you spectating little...
-------------

Carson: You may, but if you see an old man with a ducktail hair style, don't grieve him with fussing.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny flies about the room, spilling dust as he avoids Ashley.

Dust Bunny: You can't have it. Eating this would be bad for your health, we should treat this sacredly , and Red, you spectating little...
-------------

Carson: You may, but if you see an old man with a ducktail hair style, don't grieve him with fussing.
Red giggles and watches. "Just give her a little!"

E-Ashley II goes outside to do her business, and sees a car approaching. "I think he's here!" she calls.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red giggles and watches. "Just give her a little!"

E-Ashley II goes outside to do her business, and sees a car approaching. "I think he's here!" she calls.
Dust Bunny: Absolutely not!... (Pulls D'Vour away when she jumps) Why can't you just eat chicken... like everyone else? (He flies up the chimney)
-----------------

Carson exits the house. Raffle is faintly heard barking within... <I might be back later. I must go shortly. >

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: Absolutely not!... (Pulls D'Vour away when she jumps) Why can't you just eat chicken... like everyone else? (He flies up the chimney)
-----------------

Carson exits the house. Raffle is faintly heard barking within... <I might be back later. I must go shortly. >
Baby Ashley stands at the fireplace and cries.

E-Ashley II squats behind a tree and watches.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Sure....." Ana says.
(ShyHo shows them an x-ray of something that happened to his pelvical region)
ShyHo: This was because of a bet. My pelvis was shattered and I had to be in a cast for a couple of months. Wanna know how it happened? It's pretty funny.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo shows them an x-ray of something that happened to his pelvical region)
ShyHo: This was because of a bet. My pelvis was shattered and I had to be in a cast for a couple of months. Wanna know how it happened? It's pretty funny.
"Okay," Kat says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"What are balls?" Ana asks. "On a person?"
ShyHo: Okay, beneath a man's waist is something that if you punch them really hard in, or something hits them there really hard, it hurts a lot. Those are balls! Or nuts if you prefer.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley stands at the fireplace and cries.

E-Ashley II squats behind a tree and watches.
Dust Bunny takes D'Vour away and buries him. He then returns to Red and baby Ashley.

------------

Carson meets Kazuya.

Carson: Ah, yes, the venerable Mishima... (Kazuya is silent)... Well, let us make this quick then.

Kazuya gives him a capsule with a miniscule portion of a rock sample containing blaze (completely made up), and Kazuya departs.

Carson: My prize, my prize...

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Dust Bunny takes D'Vour away and buries him. He then returns to Red and baby Ashley.

------------

Carson meets Kazuya.

Carson: Ah, yes, the venerable Mishima... (Kazuya is silent)... Well, let us make this quick then.

Kazuya gives him a capsule with a miniscule portion of a rock sample containing blaze (completely made up), and Kazuya departs.

Carson: My prize, my prize...
(ShyHo messages Sonic the Hedgehog's account on SonicForums.net)
ShyHo: I'm the emperor of the planet known as Gaia, and I'm willing to make you a business offer.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
(ShyHo messages Sonic the Hedgehog's account on SonicForums.net)
ShyHo: I'm the emperor of the planet known as Gaia, and I'm willing to make you a business offer.
Sonic takes his feet off of the desk when he sees the message, and he replies. Having not heard of Gaia, he is curious and a little cautious.

Sonic: Gaia? What kind of offer?

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Sonic takes his feet off of the desk when he sees the message, and he replies. Having not heard of Gaia, he is curious and a little cautious.

Sonic: Gaia? What kind of offer?
ShyHo: You've kinda been going downhill ever since Sonic '06 came out, how about I give you some money and we can make you a start-up company.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Sonic: Well, I have been on a bit of a slump lately. I guess saving the planet so many times takes its toll... (Forgetting caution.)
ShyHo: Heh, I'll tell you what. I'll give you 55 thousand GP to start up your company. How does that sound?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
ShyHo: How about Tails? Or Amy? Or Knuckles? Can they be your CEO?
Sonic: I would pick them, them being my friends and all, but I don't know how they would be at it. Tails is a genius, but not that kind of genius, and I don't think he would take the pressure. Amy is not level-headed, and Knuckles' answer to everything is in his name. They're great though. I love 'em, but I don't think they would be very good at it.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Sonic: I would pick them, them being my friends and all, but I don't know how they would be at it. Tails is a genius, but not that kind of genius, and I don't think he would take the pressure. Amy is not level-headed, and Knuckles' answer to everything is in his name. They're great though. I love 'em, but I don't think they would be very good at it.
ShyHo: What would a bird be in terms of usefulness? Have you known said bird as long as you have your friends?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Sonic: I looked her up. Her business record is solid. I don't know her that well, but between her track record and references, I think she would at least be good to consider for the position.
ShyHo: Aren't you gonna run the company? You've gotta be the CEO yourself.

Top Bottom