• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(A Dream Serv-Bot changes Disgust)
Dream Lenna: The Serv-Bots are here as well.
"Why? I never imagined them...." Baby Ashley says. "I don' wike dem...." Disgust escapes and grabs Dream Lenna's hands.

Sadness runs into the room, crying. "Hatwed hit me!" she whines, pointing at her swollen cheek.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Why? I never imagined them...." Baby Ashley says. "I don' wike dem...." Disgust escapes and grabs Dream Lenna's hands.

Sadness runs into the room, crying. "Hatwed hit me!" she whines, pointing at her swollen cheek.
(A clone of Dream Lenna changes Disgust)

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley nods in her sleep and rolls over onto her back.
(ShyHo and Lenna leave and get an ultrasound)
Doctor: Your baby is doing fine, Ms. Tycoon.
Lenna: Is the brain developing properly?
Doctor: Yes. It is.
ShyHo: Great.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
E-Ashley smiles and all her toys hug her.

Red jabs D'Vour with his trident. "Don't make me get out the truth potion!"

"What's chess?" E-Ashley II asks.
D'Vour:... (Cough)(Cough)...Ow! Stop it!... (Dust Bunny: Talk!) Talk... (cough)... talk about... (Dust Bunny: Don't make me get nasty!)... TALK ABOUT WHAT!

Dust Bunny and Red cease torturing him.

Dust Bunny: Red, what were we trying to get him to say again?
---------------
Carson: An ancient favorite of majesties. (Sets the board on a table and seats E-Ashley on the opposite side) Pick between bright or dark.
---------------

...Mario lights three torches using the fireball he generated, and proceeds back down the hill.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
D'Vour:... (Cough)(Cough)...Ow! Stop it!... (Dust Bunny: Talk!) Talk... (cough)... talk about... (Dust Bunny: Don't make me get nasty!)... TALK ABOUT WHAT!

Dust Bunny and Red cease torturing him.

Dust Bunny: Red, what were we trying to get him to say again?
---------------
Carson: An ancient favorite of majesties. (Sets the board on a table and seats E-Ashley on the opposite side) Pick between bright or dark.
---------------

...Mario lights three torches using the fireball he generated, and proceeds back down the hill.
"Admit you haven't reformed!" Red says. "You made Dust Bunny wicked sick!"

E-Ashley II picks dark.
(ShyHo and Lenna leave and get an ultrasound)
Doctor: Your baby is doing fine, Ms. Tycoon.
Lenna: Is the brain developing properly?
Doctor: Yes. It is.
ShyHo: Great.
Dream Ashley brings Hatred back into her room in the basement and locks her in it.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

E-Ashley II picks dark.

Dream Ashley brings Hatred back into her room in the basement and locks her in it.
Dream Lenna: We all need to calm down sometimes.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

E-Ashley II picks dark.

D'Vour: Reformed? Who said I reformed? (Climbs out of the bag coughing) Who said I needed to reform? (Cough) I just said that I would amaze the world... and the bunny, that was his fault. If he read the laundry instructions, he would have seen this... (Pulls a tag out of his pocket):

100 % cotton... Do not eat under any circumstances, but if you can and do, wait seventy-two hours between each bite.
-----------

Carson: Very well. (He opens a chest with neatly arrayed chess pieces, pulling one out.) This is called a pawn. (Gives her the piece) There are eight of them in your army, and they all go on the second rank in front of you-- one to a square.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dream Lenna: We all need to calm down sometimes.
Hatred screams and bangs up the door. "I wonder why she's so upset," Dream Ashley says.
D'Vour: Reformed? Who said I reformed? (Climbs out of the bag coughing) Who said I needed to reform? (Cough) I just said that I would amaze the world... and the bunny, that was his fault. If he read the laundry instructions, he would have seen this... (Pulls a tag out of his pocket):

100 % cotton... Do not eat under any circumstances, but if you can and do, wait seventy-two hours between each bite.
-----------

Carson: Very well. (He opens a chest with neatly arrayed chess pieces, pulling one out.) This is called a pawn. (Gives her the piece) There are eight of them in your army, and they all go on the second rank in front of you-- one to a square.
"But you forced him to eat it! You knew!" Red exclaims.

E-Ashley II arranges her pieces.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Hatred screams and bangs up the door. "I wonder why she's so upset," Dream Ashley says.

"But you forced him to eat it! You knew!" Red exclaims.

E-Ashley II arranges her pieces.
Dust Bunny: I guess doesn't matter. The point is, D'Vour, your killing spree stops here.

D'vour stands, dusting himself off threateningly.

D'Vour: ... And how will you make that happen, dust devil?

Dust Bunny: By killing you, and just like you said... Red, DUST DEVIL!...
-------------

Carson: The pawn is the front line-- dispensable and indispensable. Just as in any war, the pawn is an expected casualty. Every loss or gain by it is cumulative, and it has so much potential... if it lives long enough...

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dust Bunny: I guess doesn't matter. The point is, D'Vour, your killing spree stops here.

D'vour stands, dusting himself off threateningly.

D'Vour: ... And how will you make that happen, dust devil?

Dust Bunny: By killing you, and just like you said... Red, DUST DEVIL!...
-------------

Carson: The pawn is the front line-- dispensable and indispensable. Just as in any war, the pawn is an expected casualty. Every loss or gain by it is cumulative, and it has so much potential... if it lives long enough...
Red stabs D'Vour through the heart with his trident, slicing his aorta. "Payback!"

E-Ashley II looks confused. "Chess pieces can die....?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red stabs D'Vour through the heart with his trident, slicing his aorta. "Payback!"

E-Ashley II looks confused. "Chess pieces can die....?"
To make the attack name come to fruition, Dust Bunny places a small amount of dust on the trident.

D'Vour: You... You... I was supposed to attack... at... least... twice... (D'Vour, not to be too graphic, dies).

Dust Bunny: JUSTICE!
-------------

Carson: Of course not. It represents people. Imagine if you were in charge of taking someone else's land without sacrificing any lives, and wanted to make a game based on that responsibility... without using real lives. How would you do it?

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
To make the attack name come to fruition, Dust Bunny places a small amount of dust on the trident.

D'Vour: You... You... I was supposed to attack... at... least... twice... (D'Vour, not to be too graphic, bleeds to death).

Dust Bunny: JUSTICE!
-------------

Carson: Of course not. It represents people. Imagine if you were in charge of taking someone else's land without sacrificing any lives, and wanted to make a game based on that responsibility... without using real lives. How would you do it?
"Baby Ashley will love this!" Red says. "Wait, where is Baby Ashley? Or any of the other Ashleys?"

E-Ashley II responds by knocking over all of Carson's pieces with her hand.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Baby Ashley will love this!" Red says. "Wait, where is Baby Ashley? Or any of the other Ashleys?"

E-Ashley II responds by knocking over all of Carson's pieces with her hand.
Dust Bunny: No she won't! We have to bury him right away.
------------------

Carson: Well... that is enough for now, I suppose. You will have more than enough games to play in your life. (Cleans up the pieces)... I do reckon that Master Mishima should show soon.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(ShyHo and Lenna return)
Baby Ashley wakes up. "Bye bye now," she says, teleporting away.
Dust Bunny: No she won't! We have to bury him right away.
------------------

Carson: Well... that is enough for now, I suppose. You will have more than enough games to play in your life. (Cleans up the pieces)... I do reckon that Master Mishima should show soon.
Baby Ashley appears, and starts eating the corpse. "Told ya! She could probably sense it," Red says.

"Who's that?" E-Ashley II asks.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Baby Ashley appears, and starts eating the corpse. "Told ya! She could probably sense it," Red says.

ShyHo: Huh. She left. (They eat dinner)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Dust Bunny: Ashley (exasperated)!... GIT... AWEY... FROM THET! (He rolls her over and flies away with D'Vour's body)...
----------------

Carson: A karate master from the olden days, but I assure you, if you do not know what a game is, you certainly will not appreciate the history lesson. <Which is a convenience for me, since I do not know the history lesson anyway :laugh: >

Top Bottom