• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: Alright.
Kaito comes out of the tunnel and goes into the sandbox. He tries to eat some sand.
<I understand. I too have scant experience with babies. I was just inserting the explanation for why they did not delay long.>

A pedestrian laughs at the march.

Sheriff: (To Gunther) You better be right about this!...
------------

A colorful face is shaded by the brush. It spies on Ashley. In shadows, a figure picks up the coconut she left... It follows Ashley for a long time, watching stealthily everything she does. A twig snaps, and the figure takes cover.
------------

Diddy: Speed record! (Enters an opening as Donkey Kong bonus area music plays)... You're a rotten banana, Ashley!... Ashley?... Oops!... Ashley?... Erm! (Rapidly walking back in forth in synchrony with speech) Dixie's that way, Ashley's that way, Funky's that way, Dixie's that way, Ashley's that way, Funky's that way... C'mon, Diddy, think!... Funky first! He'll speed this up!...
Baby Ashley continues to giggle and babble loudly about the situation.

Ashley turns around. "Hello? Who's there?"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Kaito comes out of the tunnel and goes into the sandbox. He tries to eat some sand.

As the search party enters the thick of the jungle, a helicopter flies ahead. They search throroughly.

Gunther: Where's Ashley now?
---------------------------

There is complete silence to Ashley, as night falls. She builds a rude shelter and crawls under it. She swats mosquitoes and other nuisances. A large, sneaker-clad spider crawls under her shelter.

Squitter: Hi ya! (Ashley feels the fuzzy spider behind her)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
As the search party enters the thick of the jungle, a helicopter flies ahead. They search throroughly.

Gunther: Where's Ashley now?

There is complete silence to Ashley, as night falls. She builds a rude shelter and crawls under it. She swats mosquitoes and other nuisances. A large, sneaker-clad spider crawls under her shelter.

Squitter: Hi ya! (Ashley feels the fuzzy spider behind her)
"She hiding. Big spider," Baby Ashley says.

Ashley jumps and turns around. "Who are you!?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

(Lenna takes him out)
Lenna: Sand is not for consumption.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"She hiding. Big spider," Baby Ashley says.

Ashley jumps and turns around. "Who are you!?"
Gunther: We have to step on this, Sheriff!

Sheriff: Let's get out of here. We can take the baby up in the chopper to find her faster...
-------------------
Squitter: (Very fast) Hehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe! Don't be scared! Squitter! Dixie, come look! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Dixie peers under the shelter.

Dixie: So you're the human Cranky's been fussing about! What are you doing all the way out here? (She slightly moves her head inside.)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Lenna takes him out)
Lenna: Sand is not for consumption.
Kaito spits it out and goes back in the sandbox.
Gunther: We have to step on this, Sheriff!

Sheriff: Let's get out of here. We can take the baby up in the chopper to find her faster...
-------------------
Squitter: (Very fast) Hehehehehehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehehehehe! Don't be scared! Squitter! Dixie, come look! Hehehehehehehehehehehehehe!

Dixie peers under the shelter.

Dixie: So you're the human Cranky's been fussing about! What are you doing all the way out here? (She slightly moves her head inside.)
Once Baby Ashley is inside the helicopter, the loudness of it makes her cry, and she refuses to cooperate any further. "No more!" she whines.

"I'm lost! I'm hiding here while it's dark," Ashley says.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Once Baby Ashley is inside the helicopter, the loudness of it makes her cry, and she refuses to cooperate any further. "No more!" she whines.

(Lenna takes him out again)
Lenna: I know what you will be doing.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Gunther: Please, Ashley! This is an emergency!

Sheriff: What a waste of time! We may as well have radioed directions... I'm sorry, Mr. Porter. We need to relieve and replace some of the crew.

Gunther: Please hurry!...

They resume the search, albeit inefficiently...
--------------------
Squitter: Hiding?... While it's dark? Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh!

Dixie: That's a bad idea, sis! This place is crawling with Kremlings!... (Tosses the shelter away with her ponytail. She then uses her hair to place Ashley on Squitter's back) <I shall be away for a time. I do not know if I am coming back very quickly.>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Gunther: Please, Ashley! This is an emergency!

Sheriff: What a waste of time! We may as well have radioed directions... I'm sorry, Mr. Porter. We need to relieve and replace some of the crew.

Gunther: Please hurry!...

They resume the search, albeit inefficiently...
--------------------
Squitter: Hiding?... While it's dark? Heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheheh!

Dixie: That's a bad idea, sis! This place is crawling with Kremlings!... (Tosses the shelter away with her ponytail. She then uses her hair to place Ashley on Squitter's back) <I shall be away for a time. I do not know if I am coming back very quickly.>
Baby Ashley continues crying and jams her fingers into her ears. "Make it stop!"

"Where are we going?" Ashley asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley continues crying and jams her fingers into her ears. "Make it stop!"

"Where are we going?" Ashley asks.

Gunther: It's okay, Ashley... She's scared of being in that <When they resumed the search, they already allowed her to be on the ground... Back to the present...>

Gunther and company comes along Cranky's shack. Cranky sleeps until he hears a loud knocking ('Police!').

Cranky: (Getting up) Keep your mittens on. I'm coming! (Mumbles) Bout time that useles gorilla showed... Alright, Donkey, it's high time... (eyes adjust) What in popping pineapples?! (♢They show validity, explain, and search his shack♢)... You nosy lot!... I had nothing to do with it. My dim-witted relatives took her off...

Dixie: You tell us (Jumps on)! Our good ol' buddy can get us there in spits of the time (pats Squitter's head).
--------------------------------------

In the night, the kremlings are asleep below deck. Donkey Kong tries to break his restraints, to no effect. Kopy, as he gazes over the horizon, sees a dark cloud that grows rapidly. He rings a bell, and the deck soon bustles with Kremling spectators.

Kritter: What is that?

Donkey strains his neck to see what they are looking at.

K. Rool: Not something we will entertain playing with! Sharp, port side turn! Sixty-five degrees!...

The ship takes evasive action, but is not fast enough, and is consumed within minutes by the cloud...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Gunther: It's okay, Ashley... She's scared of being in that <When they resumed the search, they already allowed her to be on the ground... Back to the present...>

Gunther and company comes along Cranky's shack. Cranky sleeps until he hears a loud knocking ('Police!').

Cranky: (Getting up) Keep your mittens on. I'm coming! (Mumbles) Bout time that useles gorilla showed... Alright, Donkey, it's high time... (eyes adjust) What in popping pineapples?! (♢They show validity, explain, and search his shack♢)... You nosy lot!... I had nothing to do with it. My dim-witted relatives took her off...

Dixie: You tell us (Jumps on)! Our good ol' buddy can get us there in spits of the time (pats Squitter's head).
--------------------------------------

In the night, the kremlings are asleep below deck. Donkey Kong tries to break his restraints, to no effect. Kopy, as he gazes over the horizon, sees a dark cloud that grows rapidly. He rings a bell, and the deck soon bustles with Kremling spectators.

Kritter: What is that?

Donkey strains his neck to see what they are looking at.

K. Rool: Not something we will entertain playing with! Sharp, port side turn! Sixty-five degrees!...

The ship takes evasive action, but is not fast enough, and is consumed within minutes by the cloud...
“I can sense……There’s someone I know at Cranky’s shack…” Ashley says, jumping on as well.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
“I can sense……There’s someone I know at Cranky’s shack…” Ashley says, jumping on as well.
Squitter spits on the ground before setting off, gradually picking up the pace until Ashley becomes nervous of colliding with branches.

Dixie: (Shouting) Just keep low!

Squitter reaches a ravine, spitting webs and jumping across the gap as if on land...

After a while, they near the shack.

Dixie: Just a little farther!...

Squitter collides with a police officer, who comes from the brush, sending Dixie and Ashley hard to the ground.

Officer: Yeeak! (Points flashlight at squitter)

Squitter: Hehehehehehehehe! (Approaches. The officer runs away.) Hold up, friend! Hehehehehehe!

Dixie: (Groaning) Are you okay?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Squitter spits on the ground before setting off, gradually picking up the pace until Ashley becomes nervous of colliding with branches.

Dixie: (Shouting) Just keep low!

Squitter reaches a ravine, spitting webs and jumping across the gap as if on land...

After a while, they near the shack.

Dixie: Just a little farther!...

Squitter collides with a police officer, who comes from the brush, sending Dixie and Ashley hard to the ground.

Officer: Yeeak! (Points flashlight at squitter)

Squitter: Hehehehehehehehe! (Approaches. The officer runs away.) Hold up, friend! Hehehehehehe!

Dixie: (Groaning) Are you okay?
Ashley gets up and rubs her head. “Yeah…” she mutters. She enters the shack. “Gunther!”

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Cranky: (sitting up on his bed) You again? What do you want now, a comic book? Get out! (Throws a variety of objects at Ashley)
“Where’s Gunther and Baby Ashley? They were here!” Ashley says.
(Lenna picks him up and takes him back to the palace)
Kaito enters the kitchen and tries to open the fridge.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
“Where’s Gunther and Baby Ashley? They were here!” Ashley says.

Kaito enters the kitchen and tries to open the fridge.
Cranky: (Still throwing trinkets at her) They left ten minutes ago. You might catch them. Now will you leave me in peace?! (Out of articles to throw.)

Dixie: Yes, please! Which way did they go?

Cranky: They said they were going to a spider's nest, or some rubbish like that. Squitter looks at his own eyeballs.

Dixie: They must be looking for you too! Whatever tracker they have, they're good!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Cranky: (Still throwing trinkets at her) They left ten minutes ago. You might catch them. Now will you leave me in peace?! (Out of articles to throw.)

Dixie: Yes, please! Which way did they go?

Cranky: They said they were going to a spider's nest, or some rubbish like that. Squitter looks at his own eyeballs.

Dixie: They must be looking for you too! Whatever tracker they have, they're good!
Baby Ashley cries again. “She back at shack!” she whines to Gunther.

“It must be Baby Ashley…” Ashley mutters. “She always knows where I am. Let’s go, then.”

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Baby Ashley cries again. “She back at shack!” she whines to Gunther.

“It must be Baby Ashley…” Ashley mutters. “She always knows where I am. Let’s go, then.”
Dixie: Wait! Someone always knows where you are? Well, they're looking right, and it's dangerous venturing at night, right? Why don't we stick around here and wait for them?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Dixie: Wait! Someone always knows where you are? Well, they're looking right, and it's dangerous venturing at night, right? Why don't we stick around here and wait for them?
“Alright….” Ashley says, sitting down on the ground. Baby Ashley keeps fussing.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
“Alright….” Ashley says, sitting down on the ground. Baby Ashley keeps fussing.
(♢The search party arrives♢)

Gunther hugs Ashley with eyes close and tears pouring... He opens his eyes suddenly to see Dixie and Squitter.

Gunther: What?

Officer: Th-that's it! The spider! Look! (Squitter and Dixie speed away)

Sheriff: Sarge, you need the week off. You deserve it.

Gunther: (Returning attention to Ashley) Never again. In the middle of the night... That was a huge mistake on my part!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(♢The search party arrives♢)

Gunther hugs Ashley with eyes close and tears pouring... He opens his eyes suddenly to see Dixie and Squitter.

Gunther: What?

Officer: Th-that's it! The spider! Look! (Squitter and Dixie speed away)

Sheriff: Sarge, you need the week off. You deserve it.

Gunther: (Returning attention to Ashley) Never again. In the middle of the night... That was a huge mistake on my part!
Ashley hugs him back, although not showing or feeling nearly as much emotion. “Yeah….Let’s just go home,” she says, taking a joyous Baby Ashley in her arms.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley hugs him back, although not showing or feeling nearly as much emotion. “Yeah….Let’s just go home,” she says, taking a joyous Baby Ashley in her arms.
They return (♢Sarah greeting in joy and relief, but with the minimal energy characteristic of her♢)
<What events should take place next?>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: At our palace, you passed out from intoxication. (Lenna gives Kaito some cheese)
Kaito eats the cheese, and Red remembers why he got drunk in the first place. “Oh…..” he mutters.
They return (♢Sarah greeting in joy and relief, but with the minimal energy characteristic of her♢)
<What events should take place next?>
<Maybe Ashley going back to school again, and something happening there.>

Top Bottom