• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Kaito eats the cheese, and Red remembers why he got drunk in the first place. “Oh…..” he mutters.

<Maybe Ashley going back to school again, and something happening there.>
Lenna: Yes, you haven't come to your senses yet?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Kaito eats the cheese, and Red remembers why he got drunk in the first place. “Oh…..” he mutters.

<Maybe Ashley going back to school again, and something happening there.>
Ashley is allowed to recover from her experience, but soon warms.

Gunther: (Readies her for school before he and Sarah leave for work. They have arranged for a sitter to watch baby Ashley.) Alright, Ashley, knock em'... (Sarah taps his head and frowns at him while Ashley's back is turned)... happy?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: I shall leave the devil to his devils. Quite literally. Anyways, Kaito, would you like some dinner?
Kaito shakes his head and goes to comfort Red.
Ashley is allowed to recover from her experience, but soon warms.

Gunther: (Readies her for school before he and Sarah leave for work. They have arranged for a sitter to watch baby Ashley.) Alright, Ashley, knock em'... (Sarah taps his head and frowns at him while Ashley's back is turned)... happy?
Ashley grabs her backpack and her stuffed bunny. “Okay….” she mutters. Baby Ashley begins throwing a fit again.

”No going!” she yells. Ashley tries to shush her.

”Will she be okay?” she asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Ashley grabs her backpack and her stuffed bunny. “Okay….” she mutters. Baby Ashley begins throwing a fit again.

Gunther: Yeah. We called a sitter. <Whether this sitter is important is up to you. I was just preventing holes from appearing?>

pikachu9999

Banned via Warnings
Warning Issued
A man in a suit walks in

"Yes, I'm Chris Hansen with Dateline NBC. Why don't you have a seat, right over there?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Lenna: Alright.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Gunther: Yeah. We called a sitter. <Whether this sitter is important is up to you. I was just preventing holes from appearing?>
Baby Ashley starts throwing things and screaming. “It better be a tough sitter, then,” Ashley says.
Lenna: Alright.
“I need to find something to do with my life….” Red mutters.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Baby Ashley starts throwing things and screaming. “It better be a tough sitter, then,” Ashley says.

“I need to find something to do with my life….” Red mutters.
Lenna: Perhaps you could find yourself a hobby?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: Perhaps you could find yourself a hobby?
“Like what? I was never interested in anything….” Red says.
Gunther: You let us worry about that. Off you go! (The bus driver waits.)
Ashley climbs onto the bus and walks to the back. Someone is sitting in the singular seat, and Ashley glares at them. They move, wearing an expression of great fright, and Ashley sits down.

Meanwhile, Baby Ashley continues to throw things. She smashes a vase on the ground, and she gets cut by it, making her cry more.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Ashley climbs onto the bus and walks to the back. Someone is sitting in the singular seat, and Ashley glares at them. They move, wearing an expression of great fright, and Ashley sits down.

Meanwhile, Baby Ashley continues to throw things. She smashes a vase on the ground, and she gets cut by it, making her cry more.
<Is it your character, or mine?>

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Lenna: Perhaps you can find one for yourself.
<was visiting relatives>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: I do not. Anyways, I must be heading to bed, now. (She does so)
Red passes out on the couch and Kaito snuggles with him.
<The scared kid is what I mean.>
<They aren't really meant to be a character, it's just something that happens that shows that a lot of the kids are afraid of Ashley>

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Red passes out on the couch and Kaito snuggles with him.

<They aren't really meant to be a character, it's just something that happens that shows that a lot of the kids are afraid of Ashley>
<Is that how it goes? I actually had the idea of playing a shy kid the last time she was at school, but I did the cliche instead, simply because it was the first to come to mind. So what did you have in mind this time?>

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<Is that how it goes? I actually had the idea of playing a shy kid the last time she was at school, but I did the cliche instead, simply because it was the first to come to mind. So what did you have in mind this time?>
<I didn't really have much in mind, this was just sort of a passing event, but perhaps more events like this could occur and there would be rumors about her or something>

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
<I didn't really have much in mind, this was just sort of a passing event, but perhaps more events like this could occur and there would be rumors about her or something>
Ashley arrives at school... In her history class, she feels a small object strike her head from the back while the teacher reaches into and stirs paper in a plastic bin. She looks around to see the cause, but is hit by another. She soon realizes what is happening, and ignores it with a frown, miserable for the whole session...

Ms. Crafter: ... Alright, your project will be a four page summary of your thoughts on history as a whole. This is a creative exercise, so flexibility is given to presentation, but your work must include a personal definition of 'history' from your own mouths, a selection of timeline events that correspond with the beginnings of written history on any continent, and some thoughts on the differences between oral and written traditions. Extra credit is given for comparing the integrity over time of accounts written as opposed to spoken. You will each be given a partner at random who will cooperate with you... (Every other word after that is rubbish to Ashley until)... Ashley, your partner is Dale (seated right in front of him , she guessed that he was the one bothering her)... Norman, your partner is Billy C. ...

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Ashley arrives at school... In her history class, she feels a small object strike her head from the back while the teacher reaches into and stirs paper in a plastic bin. She looks around to see the cause, but is hit by another. She soon realizes what is happening, and ignores it with a frown, miserable for the whole session...

Ms. Crafter: ... Alright, your project will be a two page summary of your thoughts on history as a whole. This is a creative exercise, so flexibility is given to presentation, but your work must include a personal definition of 'history' from your own mouths, a selection of timeline events that correspond with the beginnings of written history on any continent, and some thoughts on the differences between oral and written traditions. Extra credit is given for comparing the integrity over time of accounts written as opposed to spoken. You will each be given a partner at random who will cooperate with you... (Every other word after that is rubbish to Ashley until)... Ashley, your partner is Dale (seated right in front of him , she guessed that he was the one bothering her)... Norman, your partner is Billy C. ...
Ashley groans and turns away from Dale, refusing to cooperate with him. She folds her arms and doesn't say anything.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley groans and turns away from Dale, refusing to cooperate with him. She folds her arms and doesn't say anything.
<I am sorry. One cannot be original in a typical school setting. This needs no formal proof!>

Later, Dale is laughed at as he goes to discuss the assignment.

Dale: (Always wanting to fit in) It was completely random!

Richie: You know what they say about history-- those who don't learn from it are doomed to repeat it!

Steve: There are two kinds of people, the dweebs and the geeks. Who said it? A dweeb and a geek!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
<I am sorry. One cannot be original in a typical school setting. This needs no formal proof!>

Later, Dale is laughed at as he goes to discuss the assignment.

Dale: (Always wanting to fit in) It was completely random!

Richie: You know what they say about history-- those who don't learn from it are doomed to repeat it!

Steve: There are two kinds of people, the dweebs and the geeks. Who said it? A dweeb and a geek!
Ashley refuses to follow Dale. All of her work is simply "HISTORY IS STUPID" scrawled in big messy letters. She hides her face and turns away from everyone.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I DON'T CARE!" Ashley shouts. She gets up, slams her piece of paper down on the teacher's desk, and sits back down.
...In detention.

Mr. Dewey: ...You are dismissed.

(At home...)

Gunther: ...But it sounds like you didn't even try (holding up a sheet with a brilliant 'F,' and a more brilliant '0%.' ). Things like this could ruin everything, and you have so much going for you!

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
...In detention.

Mr. Dewey: ...You are dismissed.

(At home...)

Gunther: ...But it sounds like you didn't even try (holding up a sheet with a brilliant 'F,' and a more brilliant '0%.' ). Things like this could ruin everything, and you have so much going for you!
"BECAUSE I DON'T CARE!" Ashley shouts, her hair turning white. Baby Ashley starts crying and hides from Ashley. "I HATE SCHOOL AND EVERYONE THERE HATES ME!"
ShyHo: Hi... how was your sleep last night?
"Was good," Kaito says. He gets up and hands Red to ShyHo.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"BECAUSE I DON'T CARE!" Ashley shouts, her hair turning white. Baby Ashley starts crying and hides from Ashley. "I HATE SCHOOL AND EVERYONE THERE HATES ME!"

Sarah walks by casually with a bucket of cold water, reaches in, and touches Ashley's head with her hand, causing steam, and restoring her hair color.

Gunther: Thanks alot!

Sarah: Mm-hm... (Goes back to helping baby Ashley walk.)

Gunther: You may not care about these things now, but later you'll regret it. I'm sure of it without a doubt. I know some people who thought just like... (Looks at Ashley glaring) almost just like you. They will tell you the same thing.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Sarah walks by casually with a bucket of cold water, reaches in, and touches Ashley's head with her hand, causing steam, and restoring her hair color.

Gunther: Thanks alot!

Sarah: Mm-hm... (Goes back to helping baby Ashley walk.)

Gunther: You may not care about these things now, but later you'll regret it. I'm sure of it without a doubt. I know some people who thought just like... (Looks at Ashley glaring) almost just like you. They will tell you the same thing.
"I STILL DON'T CARE! I WAS FINE BEFORE I STARTED GOING!" Ashley shouts, knocking over a potted cactus and smashing a framed picture. Baby Ashley escapes from Sarah and hides behind the TV stand.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

ShyHo: Hey, wake up!

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I STILL DON'T CARE! I WAS FINE BEFORE I STARTED GOING!" Ashley shouts, knocking over a potted cactus and smashing a framed picture. Baby Ashley escapes from Sarah and hides behind the TV stand.
Gunther: (Restraining Ashley) Hey! I told you about this! It's not acceptable! Sit down! (Places her in a sizeable wastebasket. Barely large enough, her legs drape over the rim.) You're out of control!

Sarah: Come out of there, Ashley (baby) your older self is... It's business as usual (awkwardly tries to coax her from behind the stand).

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Gunther: (Restraining Ashley) Hey! I told you about this! It's not acceptable! Sit down! (Places her in a sizeable wastebasket. Barely large enough, her legs drape over the rim.) You're out of control!

Sarah: Come out of there, Ashley (baby) your older self is... It's business as usual (awkwardly tries to coax her from behind the stand).
Ashley escapes from the wastebasket and hits Gunther over the head with it. "I WON'T CALM DOWN!" she yells. Baby Ashley continues to cry and stays behind the TV stand.
ShyHo: Hey, wake up!
Red doesn't wake up. "He vewwy sweepy," Kaito says.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley escapes from the wastebasket and hits Gunther over the head with it. "I WON'T CALM DOWN!" she yells. Baby Ashley continues to cry and stays behind the TV stand.

Red doesn't wake up. "He vewwy sweepy," Kaito says.
Gunther: (Grits his teeth, but calms) Alright, Ashley! If you won't listen to your parents, who will you listen to? (Goes upstairs... He comes back down irritably, and picks up baby Ashley, going upstairs with her.)

Sarah follows them, looking at Ashley blankly for a moment.

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Gunther: (Grits his teeth, but calms) Alright, Ashley! If you won't listen to your parents, who will you listen to? (Goes upstairs... He comes back down irritably, and picks up baby Ashley, going upstairs with her.)

Sarah follows them, looking at Ashley blankly for a moment.
"YOU'RE NOT MY PARENTS!" Ashley screams. She storms down into the basement where it's nice and dark and eerie like her mansion, and sits in the corner for a long time.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"YOU'RE NOT MY PARENTS!" Ashley screams. She storms down into the basement where it's nice and dark and eerie like her mansion, and sits in the corner for a long time.
No response is given...

Sarah comes down with scones and water in the evening, and sets them in a basket on the stairs, and returns.

Gunther, adjusting a drawer, turns over several picture frames on the dresser while he does so. Sarah is about to tap him, but stops midway as he turns around.

Gunther: This is a wheel!

Sarah: It would seem so. Don't be too hard on her or yourself (feeling awkward for not being highly expressive while saying these words).

Gunther continues what he is doing. Sarah returns the frames to an upright position, and leaves

Top Bottom