• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm bored, so I made a roleplay.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley scrambles out of the bag and punches Kritter in the face. She then begins running away as fast as she possibly can. "GUNTHER! SARAH! BABY ASHLEY!" she calls.
Kritter is sent back as he holds his nose. While Ashley runs away, she looks behind her to make sure Kritter is not chasing. She runs into the belly of Klump-- as you might guess, a collision that sends her to the ground with nearly the same impact.

Klump: Where do you think your going, maggot?

She is swiftly surrounded by Klump, Kritter, Krusha, and of course...

K. Rool: Kritter, you imbecile! This isn't Tiny!

Kopy: Kritter, you imbecile! This isn't Tiny!

Kritter: It was dark! She looked the same.

Klump: How do you make that mistake?

Kopy: It's pretty straightforward. He thought...

K. Rool: Kopy... It isn't a total waste. We can keep her for ransome. (Closes his eyes and folds his arms while everyone is silent)

Krusha: What do we want?

K. Rool: (Opening his eyes) She really cannot help us, can she?

Ashley looks around for a way out, but keeps being pushed to the center of the gathering.

Kopy: Strictly speaking, no.

K. Rool: Too bad. Krusha...

Krusha: Huhehuha! (Cracks his knuckles.)

As Krusha raises his fist to crush Ashley, Diddy lands in the center, grabs Ashley, and flies away quickly, causing Krusha to miss and punch a depression into the ground. His fist is momentarily stuck.

K. Rool: Urgh... that monkey! (Closes his eyes and hops up and down, shaking the ground. He does not notice Donkey Kong tossing his henchmen this way and that...)

Kopy: (About to be hit) Wait... I'm just an aid (in his usual, monotonous tone. Donkey hangs him on a branch).

K. Rool: Donkey Kong! Will you never cease to be a thorn in my side?! (Braces himself for battle in a near squat).

Kopy: The universe is composed of many observers gathered inside an exemplifying work of the mind. That you even exist with the sole intention of stealing Donkey Kong's bananas means the answer to your question is, in its most polite form, 'no.'

K. Rool: Why did I hire you?... Don't answer that!

Donkey: Let's settle this, K. Rool! (Balls his fist.)

K. Rool: With pleasure!...
--------

Meanwhile, in the sky, Diddy holds Ashley as his powerful rocket barrels carry them speedily through the air. As he runs out of fuel, he lands on a mountain.

Diddy: This should be far enough... So what you in trouble with the Kremlings?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(The Serv-Bots clean it up)
Lenna: I must be getting to bed, now. Good night. (She and ShyHo get dressed into their pajamas and go to bed)
Red passes out where he is. The next morning, Kaito climbs into bed with ShyHo and Lenna and falls back asleep.
Kritter is sent back as he holds his nose. While Ashley runs away, she looks behind her to make sure Kritter is not chasing. She runs into the belly of Klump-- as you might guess, a collision that sends her to the ground with nearly the same impact.

Klump: Where do you think your going, maggot?

She is swiftly surrounded by Klump, Kritter, Krusha, and of course...

K. Rool: Kritter, you imbecile! This isn't Tiny!

Kopy: Kritter, you imbecile! This isn't Tiny!

Kritter: It was dark! She looked the same.

Klump: How do you make that mistake?

Kopy: It's pretty straightforward. He thought...

K. Rool: Kopy... It isn't a total waste. We can keep her for ransome. (Closes his eyes and folds his arms while everyone is silent)

Krusha: What do we want?

K. Rool: (Opening his eyes) She really cannot help us, can she?

Ashley looks around for a way out, but keeps being pushed to the center of the gathering.

Kopy: Strictly speaking, no.

K. Rool: Too bad. Krusha...

Krusha: Huhehuha! (Cracks his knuckles.)

As Krusha raises his fist to crush Ashley, Diddy lands in the center, grabs Ashley, and flies away quickly, causing Krusha to miss and punch a depression into the ground. His fist is momentarily stuck.

K. Rool: Urgh... that monkey! (Closes his eyes and hops up and down, shaking the ground. He does not notice Donkey Kong tossing his henchmen this way and that...)

Kopy: (About to be hit) Wait... I'm just an aid (in his usual, monotonous tone. Donkey hangs him on a branch).

K. Rool: Donkey Kong! Will you never cease to be a thorn in my side?! (Braces himself for battle in a near squat).

Kopy: The universe is composed of many observers gathered inside an exemplifying work of the mind. That you even exist with the sole intention of stealing Donkey Kong's bananas means the answer to your question is, in its most polite form, 'no.'

K. Rool: Why did I hire you?... Don't answer that!

Donkey: Let's settle this, K. Rool! (Balls his fist.)

K. Rool: With pleasure!...
--------

Meanwhile, in the sky, Diddy holds Ashley as his powerful rocket barrels carry them speedily through the air. As he runs out of fuel, he lands on a mountain.

Diddy: This should be far enough... So what you in trouble with the Kremlings?
"I didn't do anything to them!" Ashley says. "I think they mistook me for someone else....."

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Red passes out where he is. The next morning, Kaito climbs into bed with ShyHo and Lenna and falls back asleep.

"I didn't do anything to them!" Ashley says. "I think they mistook me for someone else....."
(Lenna and ShyHo continue to sleep)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Diddy: Well, you're in the mess now. Once the Kremlings bother you, everything's personal... I need to help Donkey Kong, but I didn't plan on making this long flight, and now I'm out of fuel, which means we have to walk from this rock. (Spies a mine shaft) Let's take a shortcut...
----------------

Meanwhile...

Donkey: Make your move, Rool!

K. Rool: But of course!... No way! You make your move!

Donkey: Alrighty... (Picks up a log very quickly, and throws it at K. Rool, who is pinned against a tree.)

K. Rool: Gah! (Looking down at the log.) I expected so much more, Donkey Kong! (Splits the log with his fist.)

Donkey: Should I make another move?

K. Rool: Hardly (Rubbing his back). It is my turn... (Stomps, sending a shockwave towards Donkey, who slaps the ground, causing another shockwave that absorbs the first and stuns K. Rool.)... Argh! (Runs toward Donkey Kong, who winds a punch.)... Nice (ducks) try! (Donkey abruptly stops winding, feigning to uppercut K. Rool with his other hand. K. Rool is sent upward, landing noisily on his front. He fakes a loss of consciousness while Donkey does a victory dance.)

Donkey Kong: (Rhythmically) Doonkey Kong! Doonkey Kong! Doonkey Kong!...

K. Rool bites his leg, causing him to reel in pain. K. Rool gets up and throws his crown, which Donkey evades. Kopy, still in the tree, catches the crown, and hurls it at the back of the preoccupied Donkey Kong's head, dizzying him long enough for K. Rool to body slam him...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Lenna opens her eyes)
Lenna: Oh, I apologize, Kaito.
"Hi, Wenna!" Kaito says.
Diddy: Well, you're in the mess now. Once the Kremlings bother you, everything's personal... I need to help Donkey Kong, but I didn't plan on making this long flight, and now I'm out of fuel, which means we have to walk from this rock. (Spies a mine shaft) Let's take a shortcut...
----------------

Meanwhile...

Donkey: Make your move, Rool!

K. Rool: But of course!... No way! You make your move!

Donkey: Alrighty... (Picks up a log very quickly, and throws it at K. Rool, who is pinned against a tree.)

K. Rool: Gah! (Looking down at the log.) I expected so much more, Donkey Kong! (Splits the log with his fist.)

Donkey: Should I make another move?

K. Rool: Hardly (Rubbing his back). It is my turn... (Stomps, sending a shockwave towards Donkey, who slaps the ground, causing another shockwave that absorbs the first and stuns K. Rool.)... Argh! (Runs toward Donkey Kong, who winds a punch.)... Nice (ducks) try! (Donkey abruptly stops winding, feigning to uppercut K. Rool with his other hand. K. Rool is sent upward, landing noisily on his front. He fakes a loss of consciousness while Donkey does a victory dance.)

Donkey Kong: (Rhythmically) Doonkey Kong! Doonkey Kong! Doonkey Kong!...

K. Rool bites his leg, causing him to reel in pain. K. Rool gets up and throws his crown, which Donkey evades. Kopy, still in the tree, catches the crown, and hurls it at the back of the preoccupied Donkey Kong's head, dizzying him long enough for K. Rool to body slam him...
Ashley enters the mine shaft cautiously. She finds a broken latern and lights it with magic. "How far away are we?" she asks.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"Hi, Wenna!" Kaito says.

Ashley enters the mine shaft cautiously. She finds a broken latern and lights it with magic. "How far away are we?" she asks.
Diddy: Eh, maybe fifty miles. Those Kremlings invade in hoardes <Appreciate the pun>, but the distance is nothing. (Examines a cart) Think the track's intact?

Last edited:

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
"Hi, Wenna!" Kaito says.

Lenna: Hello, Kaito. ShyHo has woken up. What would you like to do?

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
"I sure hope so," Ashley says, climbing in. "Ready?"

"Pway at park," Kaito says.
Diddy disengages the brakes, pushes the cart, and jumps in as the cart speeds down the incline. <It always feels like much, but I could not help capitalizing on the one of the iconic scene themes Kong Country!...>

Diddy: Hold on! (Holding his cap).

They come to a junction with signs 'To Exit' and 'To Death!'

Diddy reaches for the rail switch, but misses.

Diddy: Kadrat !... Duck! (A stalactite passes over them)...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Diddy disengages the brakes, pushes the cart, and jumps in as the cart speeds down the incline. <It always feels like much, but I could not help capitalizing on the one of the iconic scene themes Kong Country!...>

Diddy: Hold on! (Holding his cap).

They come to a junction with signs 'To Exit' and 'To Death!'

Diddy reaches for the rail switch, but misses.

Diddy: Kadrat !... Duck! (A stalactite passes over them)...
Ashley quickly ducks, and peeks out. She sees light at the end of the mine shaft. "It leads off of a cliff!" she yells.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
Ashley quickly ducks, and peeks out. She sees light at the end of the mine shaft. "It leads off of a cliff!" she yells.
Diddy tries to engage the brakes. Sparks fly, but the <They could have used the brakes before. Ignore it.> cart does not stop in time, and they fall. Ashley falls into a stream, carrying her away, whereas Diddy lands in a network of giant webs. A giant spider comes.

Spider: Oh, hello!

Diddy feints.

Spider: A little bit of salt, a little bit of pepper. Whisk me up the eggs, take a bit to temper. Drizzling with glaze, not too much to bear. A helping of the parsley, to season you with... CARE! (He wraps Diddy in a web) FEAST!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Diddy tries to engage the brakes. Sparks fly, but the <They could have used the brakes before. Ignore it.> cart does not stop in time, and they fall. Ashley falls into a stream, carrying her away, whereas Diddy lands in a network of giant webs. A giant spider comes.

Spider: Oh, hello!

Diddy feints.

Spider: A little bit of salt, a little bit of pepper. Whisk me up the eggs, take a bit to temper. Drizzling with glaze, not too much to bear. A helping of the parsley, to season you with... CARE! (He wraps Diddy in a web) FEAST!
Ashley tries to fight against the stream but it's running too fast for her weak physical strength. Eventually, she manages to climb up onto the shore, coughing up water. "Diddy?" she calls.
Lenna: I will need to get dressed, the same applies to you.
Kaito gets out of bed and toddles into his room. He picks out black pants and a blue shirt, and hands them to Lenna.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125
Ashley tries to fight against the stream but it's running too fast for her weak physical strength. Eventually, she manages to climb up onto the shore, coughing up water. "Diddy?" she calls.

Kaito gets out of bed and toddles into his room. He picks out black pants and a blue shirt, and hands them to Lenna.
(Lenna dresses him in those)

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

<They never actually introduced each other. We have three options. (1) Pretend they introduced, and told each other their names. (2) Back up such that she did not call his name. (3) They have heard of each through 'fourth-wall media.' >

Diddy awakens, panicking and trying to shake free.

The spider brings his mouth close.

Diddy: Goodbye, world!

The spider licks him.

Spider: Yum, Monkey flavored seasonings! (He licks Diddy clean, and then unwraps him. Diddy falls to the floor.)

Diddy: Huh!?

Spider: What a treat! Now get out of my cave!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Lenna dresses him in those)
Kaito runs over to the door, excited to go.
<They never actually introduced each other. We have three options. (1) Pretend they introduced, and told each other their names. (2) Back up such that she did not call his name. (3) They have heard of each through 'fourth-wall media.' >

Diddy awakens, panicking and trying to shake free.

The spider brings his mouth close.

Diddy: Goodbye, world!

The spider licks him.

Spider: Yum, Monkey flavored seasonings! (He licks Diddy clean, and then unwraps him. Diddy falls to the floor.)

Diddy: Huh!?

Spider: What a treat! Now get out of my cave!
<I would pretend they've heard of each other before. They both make appearances in Smash, after all>

Ashley finds the cave entrance and rushes in. "Let's get out of here!" she says, pulling Diddy to his feet. They both begin running until they're far away from the cave. Ashley stops and starts panting. "Whew....where are we?"

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

<I would pretend they've heard of each other before. They both make appearances in Smash, after all>

Ashley finds the cave entrance and rushes in. "Let's get out of here!" she says, pulling Diddy to his feet. They both begin running until they're far away from the cave. Ashley stops and starts panting. "Whew....where are we?"
(Lenna realizes something)
Lenna: Do you promise not to defecate or urinate in the sandbox?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Diddy: Jungle Hijinx (panting). It's what's left... of DK Island wilderness... C'mon. I know where to go...
----------------

K. Rool, on his ship, paces back and forth in front of Donkey Kong, who is tied to a mast.

K. Rool: Well, this is familiar, wouldn't you say?

Donkey: Yeah, too familiar. Afraid to just kill me?

K. Rool: Fear has nothing to do with it...

Kopy: It could logically still be there though. I mean (Receives a menacing stare from the whole crew)... I'll be quiet.

K. Rool: I need you here, so that the other Kongs do the foolish.

Donkey: (Laughs uncontrollably. K. Rool slowly turns his head to him.) That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. No wonder it took you so long to be allowed in the Smash Tournaments!

K. Rool: Don't be so smug. When I'm finished with you, the Kongs will be a blank page in the history book, and the Kremlings will reign supreme!

Donkey: I'm asleep.

K. Rool: Then enjoy your slumber. You may not have much more of it!...

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Lenna realizes something)
Lenna: Do you promise not to defecate or urinate in the sandbox?
"Not know what dat means," Kaito says, trying to open the door again.
Diddy: Jungle Hijinx (panting). It's what's left... of DK Island wilderness... C'mon. I know where to go...
----------------

K. Rool, on his ship, paces back and forth in front of Donkey Kong, who is tied to a mast.

K. Rool: Well, this is familiar, wouldn't you say?

Donkey: Yeah, too familiar. Afraid to just kill me?

K. Rool: Fear has nothing to do with it...

Kopy: It could logically still be there though. I mean (Receives a menacing stare from the whole crew)... I'll be quiet.

K. Rool: I need you here, so that the other Kongs do the foolish.

Donkey: (Laughs uncontrollably. K. Rool slowly turns his head to him.) That's the dumbest thing I ever heard. No wonder it took you so long to be allowed in the Smash Tournaments!

K. Rool: Don't be so smug. When I'm finished with you, the Kongs will be a blank page in the history book, and the Kremlings will reign supreme!

Donkey: I'm asleep.

K. Rool: Then enjoy your slumber. You may not have much more of it!...
As Ashley follows Diddy, Baby Ashley becomes increasingly more distressed about her whereabouts. She tugs on Gunther's hand. "Far away!" she whines.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

As Ashley follows Diddy, Baby Ashley becomes increasingly more distressed about her whereabouts. She tugs on Gunther's hand. "Far away!" she whines.
(Lenna gets dressed and then opens the door after having packed a bag for Kaito, then walks him to the park)

Last edited:

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Gunther prepares to request to volunteer for the search.

Gunther: (squatting) Do you know where she is?
---------------------

Diddy and Ashley arrive at Cranky's shack, where he leisurely rocks on his chair.

Cranky: Diddy, you're late (Shaking his cane)! Did you get the banana back, and where's that big, smelly buffoon? (Squints) Who is your company?... A human? Diddy, you good for nothing... (Strikes Diddy on the head with his cane relentlessly.)

Diddy: (Being mercilessly battered) She was in trouble!... Ow! Please! Ouch!

Cranky: (Stops swinging) Humans do only one thing-- Take, destroy, profit, repeat!

Diddy: That's four things, and she was kidnapped by the Kremlings!

Cranky: You mean you came out of hiding? You numbskull! (Prepares to hit him again)...

Last edited:

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
(Lenna gets dressed and then opens the door after having packed a bag for Kaito, then walks him to the park)
Kaito plays on the slide for a while and waves at Lenna.
Gunther prepares to request to volunteer for the search.

Gunther: (squatting) Do you know where she is?
---------------------

Diddy and Ashley arrive at Cranky's shack, where he leisurely rocks on his chair.

Cranky: Diddy, you're late (Shaking his cane)! Did you get the banana back, and where's that big, smelly buffoon? (Squints) Who is your company?... A human? Diddy, you good for nothing... (Strikes Diddy on the head with his cane relentlessly.)

Diddy: (Being mercilessly battered) She was in trouble!... Ow! Please! Ouch!

Cranky: (Stops swinging) Humans do only one thing-- Take, destroy, profit, repeat!

Diddy: She was kidnapped by the Kremlings!

Cranky: You mean you came out of hiding? You numbskull! (Prepares to hit him again)...
"Big fowest.....shack," Baby Ashley says, climbing onto Gunther's shoulder.

Ashley blocks Cranky. "Stop hitting him! I'm just trying to find my way back home!"

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Ashley blocks Cranky. "Stop hitting him! I'm just trying to find my way back home!"
Gunther: More details? Anything? What shack? Where do we look?
--------------------
Cranky: You're glad you're a child, or I'd let you have it too! (Points at Ashley, growling)... Now, where's Donkey Kong?

Diddy: He was battling the Kremlings. I wanted to come back, but couldn't. I don't know where he is. We should form a party... Fast!

Cranky: That would give us away entirely. Do you know what urban development would do if they knew what was in this land? You're rocket fuel is an example! In my day...

Diddy: Please, Cranky! We don't have time for this! Donkey might be in big trouble!

Cranky: Right you are! (Points at a television screen showing Donkey Kong's location)... If you two listened to me...

Diddy: Gotta go, Cranky! He needs our help... Come on, Ashley!

Cranky: You dense... (They leave, ignoring him)... Kids! (swats)

Diddy and Ashley run through thick jungle. Diddy outruns her, and accidentally leaves her behind. She becomes lost...

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

(Lenna waves back)

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Gunther: More details? Anything? What shack? Where do we look?
--------------------
Cranky: You're glad you're a child, or I'd let you have it too! (Points at Ashley, growling)... Now, where's Donkey Kong?

Diddy: He was battling the Kremlings. I wanted to come back, but couldn't. I don't know where he is. We should form a party... Fast!

Cranky: That would give us away entirely. Do you know what urban development would do if they knew what was in this land? You're rocket fuel is an example! In my day...

Diddy: Please, Cranky! We don't have time for this! Donkey might be in big trouble!

Cranky: Right you are! (Points at a television screen showing Donkey Kong's location)... If you two listened to me...

Diddy: Gotta go, Cranky! He needs our help... Come on, Ashley!

Cranky: You dense... (They leave, ignoring him)... Kids! (swats)

Diddy and Ashley run through thick jungle. Diddy outruns her, and accidentally leaves her behind. She becomes lost...
"Wost in da woods," Baby Ashley says, pointing in Ashley's general direction.

"Hello?" Ashley calls, roaming throughout the forest. "Is anyone there?"
(Lenna waves back)
Kaito crawls in a tunnel and peeks out through a hole in it.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

Lenna: Are you enjoying the tunnel?

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

Gunther tries to explain to the police that he has idea of where to look. As one might imagine, they question how he knows. He tries to explain that he does not think they will believe him, but is held up by their inquiries.

Gunther: Alright! The baby told me!...

They hear the baby giving directions <and how could they deny? She seems to be well above average comprehension for her age...>

They follow baby Ashley's instructions awkwardly. They try to keep her from being visible to the public to avoid public ridicule.

Sheriff: Oh, pickles! Hall of Shame for me...

------------------

No response is given to Ashley. She works her way through the jungle... in the wrong direction! She finds herself near a very healthy group of trees, which being observed by someone who hikes for hours, presents a most enticing prospect-- coconuts!

alexxxela

Smash Journeyman
Switch FC
SW-7240-1590-9437
Lenna: Are you enjoying the tunnel?
Kaito nods. "Wike tunnel."
Gunther tries to explain to the police that he has idea of where to look. As one might imagine, they question how he knows. He tries to explain that he does not think they will believe him, but is held up by their inquiries.

Gunther: Alright! The baby told me!...

They hear the baby giving directions <and how could they deny? She seems to be well above average comprehension for her age...>

They follow baby Ashley's instructions awkwardly. They try to keep her from being visible to the public to avoid public ridicule.

Sheriff: Oh, pickles! Hall of Shame for me...

------------------

No response is given to Ashley. She works her way through the jungle... in the wrong direction! She finds herself near a very healthy group of trees, which being observed by someone who hikes for hours, presents a most enticing prospect-- coconuts!
<I've never interacted with an actual baby so while coming up with the character for Baby Ashley I overestimated how much she would be able to do lol>
Baby Ashley, not understanding why the sheriff is trying to conceal her, waves at everyone in sight and giggles. "We gonna find my fwiend Ashwee!" she says cheerfully to one stranger.

Ashley climbs up one of the trees, trying to grab a coconut. She finally reaches the top, but falls back down to the ground. She groans as the coconut falls down and hits her in the face. Then, she tries to open the coconut by bashing it against the tree, but it doesn't work. Ashley throws the coconut to the ground in frustration and continues walking.

KingBooGengar57

Smash Champion
Switch FC
SW-6126-0782-8125

<I've never interacted with an actual baby so while coming up with the character for Baby Ashley I overestimated how much she would be able to do lol>
Baby Ashley, not understanding why the sheriff is trying to conceal her, waves at everyone in sight and giggles. "We gonna find my fwiend Ashwee!" she says cheerfully to one stranger.

Ashley climbs up one of the trees, trying to grab a coconut. She finally reaches the top, but falls back down to the ground. She groans as the coconut falls down and hits her in the face. Then, she tries to open the coconut by bashing it against the tree, but it doesn't work. Ashley throws the coconut to the ground in frustration and continues walking.
Lenna: Alright.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace

<I understand. I too have scant experience with babies. I was just inserting the explanation for why they did not delay long.>

A pedestrian laughs at the march.

Sheriff: (To Gunther) You better be right about this!...
------------

A colorful face is shaded by the brush. It spies on Ashley. In shadows, a figure picks up the coconut she left... It follows Ashley for a long time, watching stealthily everything she does. A twig snaps, and the figure takes cover.
------------

Diddy: Speed record! (Enters an opening as Donkey Kong bonus area music plays)... You're a rotten banana, Ashley!... Ashley?... Oops!... Ashley?... Erm! (Rapidly walking back in forth in synchrony with speech) Dixie's that way, Ashley's that way, Funky's that way, Dixie's that way, Ashley's that way, Funky's that way... C'mon, Diddy, think!... Funky first! He'll speed this up!...

Top Bottom