• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm Blue (Ganon combo video)

DippnDots

Feral Youth
I don't see how it was dull, I tech chased and did a few neat things.

I liked the song because it fit my name, I don't care how old it is. Its not horrendous to me because it kept a steady beat to the combos..I thought it fit the stomps.

But you are entitled to your opinion, I just want the overall opinion to be people liked it.

I found it dull because 80% of it was nothing but stomps and the majority of the time it looked like your opponent gave up during the combos.

At one point you did a forward b very far away from your opponent and he just stared at you like a deer in headlights. That's the kind of thing I saw in your opponent throughout the video, utter incompetency.

I'm sorry if this comes off as harsh, I'm not trying to belittle your or insult your video. I'm just trying to explain the reasons behind what I've said. It's just that when I look at a combo video, these are the two things that I believe makes the difference between a good one and a bad one:

1: Diversity
2: Decent opponents

So, this is why I don't like the video that much. My opinion isn't what makes your video good or bad so please don't take this to heart. As I said, I'm just explaining my opinion.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
I thought it was diverse enough due to different characters and the opponent tech rolled at times, he just tried his get up attack at the rapid stomp times and failed, its not like he is teh suczor. It took awhile of recording to get combos off like that, they didn't come from a few matches you realize. I made it in two days, but we smashed like 18 hours in each day. Had a ton of videos to filter through.

also, when ganon stomps you four times or so, you tend to be abit dazed.

thebluedeath1000

Smash Champion
Somewhat I agree, but I did throw different characters into play so meh. Besides, I'm not asking for you to be like "wow" I'm just wanting bit of a "thats pretty good" over you critizing me on something I can do nothing about, ward is actually the best player within two hours of me.

Which is sad. But it took awhile to get a few decent combos, they didn't all happen within just a few matches.

AtomICON

Smash Apprentice
pretty good, I liked it, except the choice in music >_> It just doesn't fit with ganon unless it's metal. Surely I'm not the only one who thinks so.

Top Bottom