• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm begining to frown upon Brawl's wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
No doubt at all lol. I wish WiFi was better... =/
Its not really wifi, so much as it is the quality.
Due to problems outside of wifi, are the only reasons it can lag.
Ex: Downloading and brawling, Horrid connection, wireless connection, etc.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Im just stating, to everyone that complains that Brawl's Wifi is horrible, it isn't, it is just what outside occurrences tamper or interfere with the connection quality.
Until you have every spec of the perfect wifi situation nailed, nobody can complain at Wif.

Miamisportsfan45

Smash Lord
Thing is, WiFi isn't controllable. Even the most perfect WiFi match wasn't "perfect" in a sense. WiFi is what it is, and it still fails. It still needs to be better.

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Exactly, Wifi isnt controllable, Wifi Quality is.
You cant make wifi better for anything unless you consult the network and win.
You only have the power to get the most of your wifi, and if you have your play in the perfect conditions, there should be no problems.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
My wifi quality is almost as close to perfect as possible, no joke, so i v=can complain all i want

DigitalMachina

Smash Rookie
The Number 1 thing that REALLY bugs me is when everyone decides to TRIPLE team you. Usually, they'll start jumping over someone just to hit you then they all just seem to know what the he** to do. They stand in one group on the other side of the board and you're thinking "Oh COME ON!" Because at first, you're thinking "WTF are they about to do?!?" Then after awhile it just gets lame. Like come on people.

CaptainOlimar123

Smash Journeyman
The Number 1 thing that REALLY bugs me is when everyone decides to TRIPLE team you. Usually, they'll start jumping over someone just to hit you then they all just seem to know what the he** to do. They stand in one group on the other side of the board and you're thinking "Oh COME ON!" Because at first, you're thinking "WTF are they about to do?!?" Then after awhile it just gets lame. Like come on people.
That is called a taunt party. It's when people don't fight but instead they just play around and usually they team up against people who interfere

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Taunt party thread, check it out sometime;)
It mainly happens over "With Anyone" play, but ive done it in friendlies b4

Run and make them hit each other in the process:laugh:
Classic TP crasher
True, and carry this conversation to the taunt party thread if you please...
Mario Kart Wii has better wi-fi than Brawl's, even if you have horrid connection like mine, does it lag? Barley, most of the time, no it doesn't lag(actually, I've never seen a lag MK Wii race...)
EDIT:....I'm a mod o_O?

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
True, and carry this conversation to the taunt party thread if you please...
Mario Kart Wii has better wi-fi than Brawl's, even if you have horrid connection like mine, does it lag? Barley, most of the time, no it doesn't lag(actually, I've never seen a lag MK Wii race...)
EDIT:....I'm a mod o_O?
Sure thing:laugh:
I havent played MK over wifi, but last time i did, it was no lag, but people seemed to be getting input lag...:dizzy:
WTF are people mods?!?!?!?
April fools i bet...

Sure thing:laugh:
I havent played MK over wifi, but last time i did, it was no lag, but people seemed to be getting input lag...:dizzy:
WTF are people mods?!?!?!?
April fools i bet...
Looking at the amounts that are "mods" it's most likely a joke...dangit, I have been shown who's boss.
The only lag I've seen on there is how they randomly poof a few steps ahead or back >_>'

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Nope, as soon as your post count goes up one, you lose your april fools name status:088:
Im now smash lord

sman5093

Smash Apprentice
**EDIT: NO MORE DISCUSSION, PLEASE ALLOW THIS TOPIC TO DIE**
You know, I'm getting a little disappointed with wi-fi now-a-days. One of the things that really bugs me: Spammers on there.Seriously, about 9/10 matches I play on wi-fi with everyone has noobs who spam.PK fire spamming Lucas?Yep.B attack spamming MKs?Check.Angel Ring spamming Pits?But of course.I cannot stand their lack of strategies and use of spam, it makes me tired of going against people.Then there's item users.Oh god, they use items just to get cheap little K.O.s they cannot achieve by themselves.It pains me to participate in those matches.And finally, lag.About 9.5/10 matches I participate in has uber lag, and cause me to mess up utterly, adding MORE deaths to my list. Brawling with friends is fine for me, minus the lag, but I can at least stay with that.
I apologize for my rant people ._. but seriously...
I fully agree to what u said!!

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I fully agree to what u said!!
So, are you agreeing to the edit as well?
If so, there would be nobody here, plus, this thread would lock up good:ohwell:
Oh, and trype more in your response, otherwise, you just get infracted for getting a +1;)

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
Lol

10 char dodge

But seriously, I'm just joking, I NEVAR spam. But once again on topic, is it just me or is marios cape effing ******** during wifi games, lag makes it so ridiculous sometimes... Uhg....

Zatchiel

NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I swear, when this thread does get moderated, there gonna take you down first bro .__.

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
They can try, but they'll never catch meh! Ha ha ha! But seriously the cape is the wifi WTF factor

Z'zgashi

Smash Legend
NNID
ZzgashiZzShy
3DS FC
1521-3678-2980
But seriously, I'm just joking, I NEVAR spam. But once again on topic, is it just me or is marios cape effing ******** during wifi games, lag makes it so ridiculous sometimes... Uhg....
^ This right here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom