• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm begining to frown upon Brawl's wi-fi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

satowolf

Oppa Gundam Style
and i thought I was the girl >__>

I suck with everyone xD
Even if I win in a tourney it would probably be luck.
But it doesn't hurt to try

:falcon: HYESZ!

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
and i thought I was the girl >__>

I suck with everyone xD
Even if I win in a tourney it would probably be luck.
But it doesn't hurt to try

:falcon: HYESZ!
Im good with all characters but some of my characters are better than other of my characters though :088:
ur not that bad Sato >___>
also not all people in tourneys are good -____-
agrees with Falcon :bigthumbu

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can brawl, but i have no1 2 play xD

jungle man

Smash Cadet
k I agree with most of your complaints I do hate spammers but lag even more imo.
btw Whats up with all of this spam?

edits ftw: tatsonoko vs capcom they need to do something like that barely any lag when I play wi-fi on that game

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
this is not spam this is SPARTA
EDIT: (I notices that on Naruto Shippuden Clash of Ninja revolution 3)well then it seems Nintendo improving their online capability but Brawl was 1 of the 1st wi-fi game for the wii so brawl's lag is to be expected >_> also lag isn't really that bad on Brawl's wi-fi only sometimes its a total lag fest +,+

Brickbox

Smash Master
3DS FC
0344-9566-1729
Hi Lulu I have a pretty new sig also anyone who cares can see it on my profile:)

Link2thelost90

Smash Lord
Hi Lulu I have a pretty new sig also anyone who cares can see it on my profile:)
:falco: (uses LAZOR LOCK while in any place with walls lol) pew pew pew pew pew pew pew pew
:dedede: god ****it I feel so helpless DX
:bowser2: now you know how I feel when u use ur ******** chain grabbing on me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom