• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I'm a troll

Status
Not open for further replies.

MykalOfDefiance

Smash Cadet
It seems like anyone that says MK is unfair is called a troll and not taken seriously by MK mains (mostly Gates, her troll sense is tingling!), while EVERY single person that mains ANYONE else usually agrees that MK is too unbalanced to be fairly incorporated into competitive play. I am NOT trolling, I'm just saying, it seems like the choices in the Brawl community at this time are main MK or lose to MK. And that sucks. Super Smash Brothers Brawl is honestly becoming Super Meta Knight Brothers Brawl. It's really killing the game, because he's SO unbalanced it isn't even questionable, it's that obvious. he can jump like, five times, can glide, has insane recovery, lightning fast attacks (so fast that you can attack him with a fairly quick attack and he'll get a hit on you before you're done lagging), really good kill moves, and can fly under the stage and pop up and get you if you don't expect it. I hate what Brawl is becoming.

etecoon

Smash Hero
while EVERY single person that mains ANYONE else usually agrees that MK is too unbalanced to be fairly incorporated into competitive play.
I main snake, I don't think MK is unfair

stop playing abysmal characters like link lol

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I lol'd too. Just because you said you're not being a troll doesn't me you can post something like this and exempt yourself from being a troll. You're still a troll.

MykalOfDefiance

Smash Cadet
I lol'd too. Just because you said you're not being a troll doesn't me you can post something like this and exempt yourself from being a troll. You're still a troll.
I'm just saying, instead of discounting my completely valid arguments by saying, "Oh, he's a troll!" why don't you actually back up your position. It's like, anyone that thinks MK is a little unbalanced is called a troll by anyone that plays him, when really, MK obviously is pretty unbalanced. Troll or not, I'm just trying to make a point, and everyone feels like they can plug their ears and scream "TROLLLLLLLLLL!" and make my perfectly rational argument disappear.

I main snake, I don't think MK is unfair

stop playing abysmal characters like link lol
Note the "usually". And this is the problem I have with the Smash community right now. The tier list is based on player performance, and while it does have some accuracy in rating the characters, it's NOT absolute. I've mained Link since back when SSB64 came out, and I'm not gonna sell out to MK just cause no one's done good in a tournament with Link. Also, being at the bottom is kinda rough, cause no one uses you in tournaments, giving you no chance at redemption. People take the tier list WAY too seriously.

etecoon

Smash Hero
snake/diddy/falco/IC players don't complain nearly as hard, stop playing garbage tier yo

MykalOfDefiance

Smash Cadet
snake/diddy/falco/IC players don't complain nearly as hard, stop playing garbage tier yo
Are you even reading what I'm typing? The characters at the top of the tier list are just the ones people are doing well with at tournaments right now, as in, not definite, subject to change, and considering many people pick top tier characters just to do better, the tier list kinda reinforces itself. I don't care what the tier list says, I'm gonna play with who I feel most comfortable playing with, and if that means I'm at a bit of a disadvantage, I guess that's something I'll have to overcome. But that's not even the main point of this thread, the main point was that MK is too good of a character, and the only things we can do to make the game fair as a competitive smash community are either all play as MK or no one play as MK, and it really seems like everyone's going for the first one, and I just think that's a little sad. But I'm just a troll.

etecoon

Smash Hero
I'm gonna play with who I feel most comfortable playing with, and if that means I'm at a bit of a disadvantage, I guess that's something I'll have to overcome
this is incongruent with "MK is unfair!", nice cognitive dissonance there.

LuLLo

Smash Ace
OR you could actually try to overcome the MK obstacle by learning the matchup and try doing your best. If you're the better player you'll win, if you're the lesser player, you'll lose, and that's with almost everything in this world. And you DO care about what the tier list says, because if the list would say ''Ike is SS-tier'' you would bash Ike, am I correct? I am correct, yes, I am...
Also, I doubt that you can even win big tourneys with your Link, no disrespect, but it's a guess, and I certainly doubt that you fight only MK's in the tourneys you go to (if you even go to them).

Tip: go to the MK Discussion in the Tactical boards or search some pro-ban/anti-ban shizzle (official shizzle), read it, form an opinion, get your *** kicked in tourneys by MK's or **** MK's, then read it again, and THEN form your final opinion, which should be a good one.

Player-4

See you in 25 years
I'm just saying, instead of discounting my completely valid arguments by saying, "Oh, he's a troll!" why don't you actually back up your position. It's like, anyone that thinks MK is a little unbalanced is called a troll by anyone that plays him, when really, MK obviously is pretty unbalanced. Troll or not, I'm just trying to make a point, and everyone feels like they can plug their ears and scream "TROLLLLLLLLLL!" and make my perfectly rational argument disappear.
Your problem is, you're one of hundreds that come to the MK boards and ***** about how broken MK is. Your argument isn't actually valid. You're just coming off as a troll and a baby because you can't put up with MK. Quit this game if you hate MK so much, because he will always be around. And everyone knows MK is a little unbalanced, anyone who doesn't think so is in denial. But you're not saying he's a little unbalanced, you're coming in here shouting about how broken he is, and yet you don't want to be labeled as a troll. You can't ask for both.

You're not trying to make a point, you just want something to whine about. So just run along. You don't really see other top tier characters complaining about him. Only the low/mid tier mains (like yourself). Why don't you pick up Snake, Falco, or ICs then see if he's actually that broken.

MykalOfDefiance

Smash Cadet
OR you could actually try to overcome the MK obstacle by learning the matchup and try doing your best. If you're the better player you'll win, if you're the lesser player, you'll lose, and that's with almost everything in this world. And you DO care about what the tier list says, because if the list would say ''Ike is SS-tier'' you would bash Ike, am I correct? I am correct, yes, I am...
Also, I doubt that you can even win big tourneys with your Link, no disrespect, but it's a guess, and I certainly doubt that you fight only MK's in the tourneys you go to (if you even go to them).

Tip: go to the MK Discussion in the Tactical boards or search some pro-ban/anti-ban shizzle (official shizzle), read it, form an opinion, get your *** kicked in tourneys by MK's or **** MK's, then read it again, and THEN form your final opinion, which should be a good one.
I just started competitive smashing, so I really don't go to tournaments. I don't care about the tiers, I think, regardless of the tiers, that MK is a really good character, and the tier list just supports that. But I'm not gonna post here anymore because I might get another infraction because I'm trolling. :/

Needle of Juntah

Smash Champion
Its aight bro just let them think they are good for a while. Once every other person at a tournament is playing MK and beating Dojo M2K Tyrant Judge and all the other MK's with ease(probably not M2Ktho) maybe then they will be for a MK ban. It will take a while but its going to happen :)

Kaffei

Smash Hero
Pick a better character. This situation is analogous to Melee's Jigglypuff.
Snake, Diddy, Falco, IC, & Wario do fairly well vs Meta Knight.

You never saw any Links take top place in Melee or some Yoshi.. It's mostly Sheik, Fox, Falco, Jiggz, and Marth (There are 0 Marths now except like M2K and cactuar)

The better chars are gonna place higher it's just the nature of fighting games

Gates

Banned via Warnings
Oh man, I'm so drunk that I think this thread is still open for some reason. But that would never really happen right?

Vyse

Faith, Hope, Love, Luck
BRoomer
There was zero need for this thread when we have the MK discussion topic out in Brawl Tactical Discussion.
In future don't reply to spam. It is an infractable action on the boards. Just report and move on.

:056:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom